Tired Rooster

Nov 6, 2011
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelabs and Tesoros
Several of them....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Merry Christmas! It got here a few days ago, but I wasn't allowed to touch it till this morning. I've wanted to try one of these things on my 705 for a long time. Finally......3 Khz 6" Digger coil. Just need an off day to try it out......too much going on today.

IMG_0323.JPG

T.R.
(I hope everyone had a wonderful day today.)

Txop

Oct 21, 2017
North Texas
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, X-terra with several coils, White's MXT, Whites Classic ID, Troy Shadow X2 (my first detector), and a carrot pin pointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let us know how you do with the new coil. I have the 18khz coil and it's a killer. I am not too familiar with the 3khz coils. What type of hunting do you do?

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have one, great little coil Rooster, have not used my X-70 for a long time now, but I just can't let it go. I just looked up at the wall where detectors are hanging, and it's that same coil that is still on the machine. Ah for Christmas, someone there likes and understands you.

Obsessive

Apr 16, 2017
NW Portland, OR
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/MI-6 w/ HF/XF/LF
Tesoro Cibola / Land and Sea pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice! Thats gotta be one great silver hunting coil.

OP
OP
Tired Rooster

Tired Rooster

Nov 6, 2011
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelabs and Tesoros
Several of them....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let us know how you do with the new coil. I have the 18khz coil and it's a killer. I am not too familiar with the 3khz coils. What type of hunting do you do?

I hunt for whatever ends up under the coil. No, seriously I shoot for coins most of the time. I love relics if I'm at a site that produces them. But my main excitement seems to be coins. I have coils in all three frequencies. The 7.5 Khz, 3 Khz and 18 Khz. I just have never owned the Digger coil and always wanted one. The 3 Khz coils hit harder on your higher conductive targets like coins...particularly silver.

OP
OP
Tired Rooster

Tired Rooster

Nov 6, 2011
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelabs and Tesoros
Several of them....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice! Thats gotta be one great silver hunting coil.

I'm sure it will be. I really wanted it for those trashy sites that have so many targets so close together that my larger coil just can't separate. I know I've been missing some stuff. Looking forward to trying it.

beendetected

May 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bugger! I only get lumps of coal under my tree at Xmas.
Gonna put reindeer traps on roof next Xmas

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread