Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 10 of 195 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: 2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Jef of PI

2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( ****) TREASURE

Take it easy Gboy... i don't think your just the person I am talkin with in this forum... this is? a forum and my comments is addressed to evrybody who wishes to read it... It's only with the mountain climbing equipments that i wonder why you need the aid of this forum to solicit donations for your adventures.. many climbers in our local area may have wanted to work with you if you only know how to deal with them... maybe you just want to keep most of the treasures yourself that is why you want donations ( free assistance) to finance your projects. How is it that you ask help to everybody here yet you don't want them to go with you up in the mountains because you say the sites must be kept secret? Is that a good idea to anybody who you want to deal with? I dont think so, it's unfair right? Just dont think you are the just the one who knows where the treasures is. Maybe you think the treasure is there, but i think it is not. 20 years of experience must have had equiped you with all the manpower to locate these so called treasure sites of yours. I have been to these dumagat people, it is true they have their hidden treasures, but now they do not want to deal with lowlanders(people from the cities and lowlands) now because they are afraid lowlanders who mostly are strangers will do same thing what others have done to them before. They have been abused and some of them get killed because of the Gold. I just hope you are not one of the badguys who screwed these innocent people of their treasures. If you are one of the badguys, uhh becareful man.. just be very careful. I admit i am just a neophyte to treasure hunting but i guess, 20 years experience is not needed for me to get hold of the treasure. The treasure can be found only by the right person who is destined to find it. And i guess you are not the one Gboy, you are not the one. The two tons you told about which was taken away from you... my comment on that is.. maybe the treasure is not really for you.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

sarob

DEAR CELL SENDER / HUNTER (+19253606496),

I GOT YOUR TEXT MESSAGE ON MY CELL DATED APRIL 16, 2005.....YOU ARE VERY MUCH WELCOME IN OUR TEAM. I PREFER TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU THRU E-MAIL : alabatnesiafil2004@ahoo.com
    HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON........REGARDS.

Jul 2004
    4 times

To Jef of PI,

ANSWER TO YOUR OPINION:
    1) Why I ask help /donations thru treasurenet members and yet I don't want to be accompanied to our sites, maybe you wanted to keep secret your treasure sites?

Its true I don't want to be accompanied by treasurenet members specially foreigners:
    a) Since most members are foreigners, I DON'T BELIEVE THEY CAN AFFORD TO COME TO OUR COUNTRY AND FINANCE OUR PROJECT.....Why I conclude that? THEY CAN'T EVEN AFFORD $10 DONATIONS....
    b) Since most foreigners are caucasians....IT WILL CREATE LOTS OF ATTENTION TO LOCAL POPULACE AND WILL HAMPER OUR SECRET TREASURE HUNTING OPERATION....remember these is not mining operation wherein foreigners are welcome visitor...THIS IS TREASURE HUNTING OPERATION IN REMOTE AREAS....
    c) Our target exploration area is 30-50 square kilometers of jungle.....HOW CAN WE TAKE CARE THESE FOREIGN VISITORS/ FUNDER IN THE JUNGLE? THERE IS NO ...HOTEL !!!!

If you are a filipino(can blend with the local populace unnoticed), with budget and can withstand the elements of the jungle ... YOU ARE WELCOME TO JOIN......MEANING WE ARE NOT KEEPING IT SECRET.
    Its true we were able to buy/sell one or two gold bars(usually once in a while only)...thru these years...but it was used to explored other sites and personal expeses for the whole team.

Maybe its not yet my time to recover treasure.....BUT HOW ABOUT YOUR TREASURE HUNTING OPERATION? DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE?...........GEEE....I DON'T THINK SO...MAN..........ONLY GOD KNOWS !! ........ok?

By the way, what is your treasure story? LETS SCRUTINIZE IT HERE....LETS SEE WHOSE THE BEST PROJECT...

Grizzl

gboy

If you would spend more time working and a lot less time running your mouth with your computer, you might someday amount to something. Everyone is not as dumb as you think.

The more you talk, the more dishonest you sound.

What kind of climbing gear do you suppose the **** used when they hid your "treasure"? What did they do, push "tons" of treasure up a rope?

You remind me of what happened on a Northern California internet fishing site. Some supposedly "poor" guy does a lot of complaining that he wants to go fishing, but is too poor to "buy a pole" or "fishing string". He is also wise enough to use a lot of references to "God" and "prayer". A whole bunch of gullible folks sent the guy enough stuff to start a sporting goods store.

Kinda sounds like you doesn't it?

None of the gullible ever questioned how the "poor" guy could afford a computer and internet access.

After receiving his shipment of gear he disappeared without even a "thank you".

I suggest you move on to try a different scam. This one isn't working.

Charter Member
    us
    MINELAB XS-2 Pro ....... XTERRA 305 ....... EXPLORER SE PRO

Dec 2003
    S.W. Schuylkill County
    5363 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

You can use a Computer for Free at the Library.

and I don't know if a "PC CAFE" charges.

Not everyone on computers owns one.

MarkinNC

Perhaps Gboy is true?? Perhaps not?? I have some lady friends in the Luzon province who may would finance his adventures, probably with some of my pesos.? To part with my money on this venture wouls surley be "gagos"

Jul 2004
    4 times

To: Grizzi,

Regarding my need for climbing gears, HOW the **** put tons of treasure on cliffwall crivaces or caves? Again, this is a typical IGNORANCE and UNDERESTIMATE of GRIZZI on the capability of **** to put treasure in cliffwall....MY GOLLY, YOUR ARE NOT READING WORLD WAR 2 HISTORY....
    "YOU ARE QUESTIONING THE CAPABILITY OF **** TO PUT TREASURE ON CLIFFWALL?
    WHY DON'T YOU QUESTION THE CAPABILITY OF **** IN CONQUERING ASIAN COUNTRIES AND ALMOST DEFEATED THE AMERICANS IN WW2?.............
    My dear putting treasure in cliffwall is VERY VERY VERY MINIMAL EFFORT on **** part in comparison in CONQUERING ASIA OR WW2 !! ...........NEVER...NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE CAPABILITIES OF THE **** !!
    So pls. before you ask question.....THINK AND USE YOUR HEAD...YOU LOOK UNEDUCATED !!

Jul 2004
    4 times

To: Markin,

You are entitled to your own opinion regarding namecalling or personal insult.....but it also MEAN, you already RUN OUT OF LEGITIMATE QUESTIONS rergarding my project.
    Why don't you STICK TO THE **** TREASURE ISSUE AND POUR ALL YOUR QUESTIONS AND DOUBTS !!
    In an ordinary DEBATE, if you go out of the topic and resort to personal insult.....YOU RUN OUT OF REASONS OR YOU LOOSE THE REBUTTAL....ok?

MarkinNC

I apologize for crossing a line I should not have. Do I believe in the Jap treasure? Yes I do.

I would love to go looking for it. The Asawa-ko has family back in the province who believe that some of this treasure is located near their farm. As an American I have resisted the urge to go and have a look for myself, because I would stand out like a sore thumb.

This is not intended as an insult, but a truthfull question. If you know where some of this gold is located, then why are you not out there retrieving? I understand it takes money to finance the recovery, but if you only returned with 2 bricks it would be more pesos in your pocket than all of Asawa-ko's family makes together in one year. 2 or 3 trips by yourself and you could finance yourself.

Jul 2004
    4 times

To: Markin,

I'm glad you believe in **** treasure...
    You have a good question, If we already knew the treasure sites, why don't we dig ?

If I were an amateur treasure hunter...I will hurriedly dig after receiving that treasure tip.....But I'm a professional treasure hunter, I will never easily dig even if I'm standing on top of treasure site location. Bcoz of the following reasons:

1) Even if your standing on top of exact treasure site location.....YOU WILL NEVER KNOW THE EXACT DEPTH OF TREASURE...remember we do not have a GPR or any geophysical instruments that confirms the depthness.......if you underestimate the depthness and miss the target....it would be a waste of our very very limited money !!........we would be heavily indebted.

2) Usually Gold treasure concrete vault/drums are VERY HEAVY....due to gravity, type of soil, earthquake, length of buried time (60 years) ...........the treasure concrete vault MOVES ON DIFFERENT LOCATION BY A FEW METERS ........again if you miss the target even by a meter.......it would be a waste of money, and we would be heavily indebted....

Meaning.....if we are ill equipt....failure will mostly occur, but if we are well equipt with geophysical instruments and with a good budget......treasure can't escape with us !!............as simple as that.

us
    Chile Head, FLYERS FAN

Jan 2005
    Sunbury, PA
    DFX 300, Classic ID
    11 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Funny how we Americans keep getting berated by someone who has to beg for 10 bucks. If you add up the total of what all of us combined find in one week using MDs it easily surpasses what they claim to have found in twenty years. Not long ago it was mentioned that they had to start no later than May, suddenly it is now June. July is just around the corner, did they find a way to control the monsoon season too. The best thing posted so far is that they have been forthright in posting their own name, address and number. No wonder they got ambushed. Their own government is letting them dig up the treasure to claim it for themselves. No cost, just profit and clean fingernails to boot.

Give it up, you will not get anything from us ignorant Americans. I will be spending my ten dollar bills as tips while relaxing in the Bahamas!! Try the Russians, they have lots of hidden treasures too.

Jef of PI

no comment to you guys!

Apr 2003
    2 times

Interesting stuff! I think it is amazing that there would still be gold hanging around after the U.S. military, Japanese Companies, and Marcos had their go at it after the war. I don't doubt that there is, somewhere out there...but it seems to me that the really huge stashes would have already been cherry picked.

Anyway, I'm not going to argue or accuse... Good luck! If you do find some stuff, I hope you will share some pics with us... although I guess that would be too dangerous...

Apr 2003
    2 times

I hope to hear about it if any of you guys find anything!! Pics at least!

Jagaren

Truth or Myth?
    The elusive Tiger of Malaya's Gold has been hunted for more than 50 years and yet, not much has been recovered. Why? It is out there alright, but not where one might think based on all the filipino "Bens" storys of markers, caves with traps and numerous ricepaper maps with old japanese language signs. That is all a hoax! For more than five years I have familiarised myself with northern Luzon and it's peoples after my filipina told the tale about the Tigers Gold. At which I initially only laughed, and was somewhat ironically rude to all the people who came to tell more about it. But like all human beings my thirst for adventure forced me to look into this more seriously. Having the luxury of access to security staff from relatives I have traveled through the unsafest of outbacks of Luzon and talked to many a local elder. The last three years to and from, I have tried to incircle areas to which all tales point. All indicates that the whole popular package of The Tigers Gold locations is nothing but a hoax. Some (pardon the expression) tribal members in the remote mountain areas have had things to tell that even a sarcastic sceptic like me can not overlook. I have caught a slight Gold fever and now plan to "call" some of the information I have received. Maybe I will find a hot trail of The Tiger. If I succeed it will certainly be heard.
    Jagaren? ?

Page 10 of 195 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors