2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005
Re: 2007 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

Don Josee de la Mancha,
During the 70's, I was still ignorant about this Yam treasures.....the chain doesn't looked corroded nor oxidized. If i remember it right, it looks as if it was covered by weeds (lumot in filipino) when dried it becomes dark in color. At that time, I tried to lift a part of it but it was quite heavy.

BADZ

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

Don Jose de la Mancha/SWR,
There was no mentioning of 6 banks opened during the martial law under the Marcos regime!! and who said that no one was allowed to open a new bank during the martial law? "our common friend" indeed opened 3 savings banks and 1 rural bank: in Baggao, cagayan/ tuguegarao (head office) and in Santiago, isabela. Do you want me to name the owner and the names of those banks?

BADZ

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

BADZ said:
Do you want me to name the owner and the names of those banks?

BADZ

Why Would you Need to do this ?

Your word is good enough For Me & Has nothing to do with the

EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE )

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

Jeff
Noted and thanks.......

BADZ

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Central Luzon, Philippines
Detector(s) used
Blood, sweat and tears of my nation's forebears

Some suggestions to this thread:

1. Update it to 2008 EXPEDITION

2. Instead of YAM Treasure rename it to JAPANESE PLUNDERED TREASURE although "A rose by any other name will smell as sweet".

3. Redirect sellers of 'sites, locations, maps or items' to eBay or another thread.

Just my two centavos'.

dred

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808

it's nice to be back!...

all i can say for now is, let's forget the past and face the real issues of Yam Thunting....we've been misguided and this is a fact...from wrong infos to fake treasure codes to inaccurate detectors and even from those Japanese coming into our country...the bottomline is, no HIT. Poor Filipinos ( i am one of them).

All treasure maps brought to Japan by the Japanese soldiers after the WW2 were long been retrieved by the Takara Committee through different means and persons starting in 1950's. Good thing, there were undocumented sites. But these are found in far-flung places. It's also good to know that there were missing maps, these were the maps left and hidden by the Japanese soldiers here in the Philippines before the end of WW2. These sites are the only left untouched...

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Detector(s) used

kaloy said:
it's nice to be back!...

all i can say for now is, let's forget the past and face the real issues of Yam Thunting....we've been misguided and this is a fact...from wrong infos to fake treasure codes to inaccurate detectors and even from those Japanese coming into our country...the bottomline is, no HIT. Poor Filipinos ( i am one of them).

All treasure maps brought to Japan by the Japanese soldiers after the WW2 were long been retrieved by the Takara Committee through different means and persons starting in 1950's. Good thing, there were undocumented sites. But these are found in far-flung places. It's also good to know that there were missing maps, these were the maps left and hidden by the Japanese soldiers here in the Philippines before the end of WW2. These sites are the only left untouched...

Kaloy,

I do agree with you there on being misguided by a lot of folks. And the maps - there are hundreds of them out there. Some true and some false. But the thrill of the find is in the chase. It's the adventure that keeps us going despite all the disappointments.

Which part of the PI do you operate? Just tell me if its Luz-Vi-Min. I'm interested since I've heard that the Japanese codes used in Mindanao are different from the ones used in Luzon and Visayas. Is there any truth to this?

dred

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Detector(s) used

Several points:

1. One of the hardest things to admit is failure in a dig. I admire kaloy for admitting that. But i guess harder still would be to admit success because like in any thunting expedition, the GRABBERMENT will be on your heels to get their 'share' of the find.

2. The way I see it is like this: if laws were enacted to regulate the proper disposition of these treasures then there is the high likelihood of its existence. A legislature will not enact laws against drunk driving if all the drivers are known to be sober, right?

In the Philippines' experience, there is a huge underground industry devoted to hunting for these so-called Japanese plunder. And this is not just Filipinos but Japanese, Koreans, Americans, Europeans and the South Africans. An industry that is fed with workers, electricians, surveyors, etc. And of course the scammers.

3. The scammers play on simple psychology. If a foreigner who comes into the Philippines as a 'tourist' and ends up treasure hunting then he has actually violated his conditions for entry into the country. He is now easy pickins for the scammer.

4. Why has not somebody come out and announced to the world that they indeed have found it? Because we keep what we find. And most, if not all, thunters will agree with me on that. Easier for small items but for cache finds, impossible. That's a death warrant right there.

No person in his right mind will ever admit it. And just because someone never admitted to something doesn't mean its never been done before. As for the skeptics, there will always be the naysayers - like in everything else.

S

sandugo

Well guys... just wanted to show you my treasure rock i wanted to penetrate... well i just need one portable core drill.

Attachments

• my rock2.jpg
    my rock2.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 2,128
  • my view.jpg
    my view.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 2,103
  • my rock.jpg
    my rock.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 2,128
  • top4.jpg
    top4.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 2,059
  • the lumber.jpg
    the lumber.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 2,069

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Detector(s) used

Sandugo,

The way I see it, you have several options:

1. You can 'wrap' your stone with dried coconut husks, burn it and while the rock is still hot you can pour cold water over it to cool it down rapidly. This is how the Japanese groups do it.

2. You can drill holes about a foot deep or find natural breaks in the rock. Insert wood in these breaks and pour water on these to soak the wood. This will expand the wood and hopefully break the rock.

3. Or you can use Bristar. I think its still available somewhere in Avenida and costs around Php2,500/kg.

Just my two centavos' worth.

dred

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

A reminder to Stay on track Like above

jeff of pa said:
Do you's NOT READ MY WARNINGS About Attacking Other Members ?

I'm done Editing Posts.

The next person to attack another member Directly or Indirectly
Will not see any of there posts in the YAM Treasure Threads anymore.

The Subject is

EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

I Don't want to read posts on opinions of Members.

NO MORE WARNINGS Stick a Fork in me I'M DONE !

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Detector(s) used

To Don Jose dela Mancha:

I understand you were in the Solomons Campaign in 42-43. Were you ever part of the Philippines Campaign in 44 in Leyte? Mindoro? Lingayen? Central Luzon? Manila?

dred

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

benas dias Dred: You posted --->

"I understand you were in the Solomons Campaign in 42-43. Were you ever part of the Philippines Campaign in 44 in Leyte? Mindoro? Lingayen? Central Luzon? Manila?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry, no, I was in the Mactan / Cebu campaign.

Don Jose de La Mancha

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Detector(s) used

Real de Tayopa said:
Sorry, no, I was in the Mactan / Cebu campaign.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Muchas gracias for helping free us from the Japanese. Interesting 'coz i grew up in Cebu near Puente Osmena. Salamat po uli.

dred

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808

dred747 said:
kaloy said:
it's nice to be back!...

Kaloy,

I do agree with you there on being misguided by a lot of folks. And the maps - there are hundreds of them out there. Some true and some false. But the thrill of the find is in the chase. It's the adventure that keeps us going despite all the disappointments.

Which part of the PI do you operate? Just tell me if its Luz-Vi-Min. I'm interested since I've heard that the Japanese codes used in Mindanao are different from the ones used in Luzon and Visayas. Is there any truth to this?

dred

Dred, I'm in Luzon. Treasure codes used by the Japs differ...It is to protect the infos on the map.. the japs are very secretive and they do coding... the circulating treasure codes are of no value.

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808

SWR said:
kaloy said:

Sorry to read this, but do not feel as if you are being singled out. There has never been a documented recovery from the Yamashi.ta treasure/legend/myth. That seems to be the "modus operandi" of legends and myths.

What source are you using for this information? If there has never been a recovery...how can there be maps and "undocumented sites" if nothing has been dug?

Hi, SWR...What's up? In some ways, I've missed your critics.. Man, You help me become a true hunter.....
You frequently saw me in the past asking for interpretations of signs/markers/rocks/etc... but now? big transformation... If someone has to learn Yam Treasure Hunting, have someone knowledgeable on Japanese matters. Who else but the Japanese!!!

"modus operandi"? So those Japanese whom I personally met and came all the way from Japan asking for this and that, digging this and that, were here to fool me that somehow a Yam treasure existed although it isnt??????????

S

sandugo

dred747 said:
Sandugo,

The way I see it, you have several options:

1. You can 'wrap' your stone with dried coconut husks, burn it and while the rock is still hot you can pour cold water over it to cool it down rapidly. This is how the Japanese groups do it.

2. You can drill holes about a foot deep or find natural breaks in the rock. Insert wood in these breaks and pour water on these to soak the wood. This will expand the wood and hopefully break the rock.

3. Or you can use Bristar. I think its still available somewhere in Avenida and costs around Php2,500/kg.

Just my two centavos' worth.

dred

Dred,

The rock actually doesn't look what it seems in the picture. It's a one big extra-ordinary kind of rock. Going back to the first time (1978, I wasnt born yet) they attempted to dig through this rock, that idea of burn and crack didn't work, they just ended up frustrated and give-up on the project because of the unusual hardness of the rock, 10 times harder than when they first tried to drill on it.

Your last suggestion is what we actually planned to be doing. Thanks anyway for the input. Hopefully we'd succeed on this one.

Sandugo

SWR said:
Why do you want to penetrate a rock? Do you believe the Japanese have somehow hid some gold inside of the rock?

SWR

Yes, because the Japanese Official who did the hiding say so. And me, I cannot just turn down and just go off a dying man's wish. They pass me this legend so why not be part of the legend, right? And... You've got to believe in treasure to find it.

Sandugo

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: 2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

Badger Bart said:
gboy, where do the donated items get shipped to? Name, address, and confirmation telephone number. do you have a definite itinerary yet?

do not post Info Online Please

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Re: 2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

I WAS UNSURE WHAT I SHOULD DO WITH ALL MY FATHERS PICS,FILES,MAPS..I WAS TOLD BY MANY MEMBERS,TO LIVE OUT MY FATHERS DREAM.I LAUGH WHEN I READ ABOUT HIM BEING CALLED CRAZY..BUT HONESTLY,I COULD SEE EVERYTHING HE WAS SEEING IN THE PICS.BUT MY FATHER WASNT IN LOVE WITH THE IDEA OF BEING RICH!! HE LOVED THE FACT HE WAS BLESSED WITH ,THE ABILITY TO SEE THE BEAUTY IN LIFE...AFTER READING THIS ,I KNOW KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH HIS MAPS AND RESEARCH..BURY IT ,SO OTHERS CAN FIND JACKOS TREASURE...........AMANDA STANWIX,JACKOS DAUGHTER
JACKO said:
Jeff of PA-- I could do like the Expedition guys are doing, with my site . Only difference is I don't have pretty cards, but I can actually show the financial backers proof before they spend any money. Then We could get a mining permit and what ever we find just pay taxes and not worry about losing any treasure. A treasure trove only allows a small area to work. where as a mining claim allows several acers.
I am still by myself and have three more areas to check out before I do any digging as I'd like to find the camp site and detect first. Then take the easiest (I think) place to dig.
It all sounds good but, need money to make money. So it'll be me ,one pick, one shovel, one detector. I know I'll never find it all before I die, but hope I do find some.
There'll be stories about These mountains and Jacko's lost gold, maybe I should make a map and bury it with clues for others to find. hehehe

Jacko

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Detector(s) used

JACKO said:
I WAS UNSURE WHAT I SHOULD DO WITH ALL MY FATHERS PICS,FILES,MAPS..I WAS TOLD BY MANY MEMBERS,TO LIVE OUT MY FATHERS DREAM.I LAUGH WHEN I READ ABOUT HIM BEING CALLED CRAZY..BUT HONESTLY,I COULD SEE EVERYTHING HE WAS SEEING IN THE PICS.BUT MY FATHER WASNT IN LOVE WITH THE IDEA OF BEING RICH!! HE LOVED THE FACT HE WAS BLESSED WITH ,THE ABILITY TO SEE THE BEAUTY IN LIFE...AFTER READING THIS ,I KNOW KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH HIS MAPS AND RESEARCH..BURY IT ,SO OTHERS CAN FIND JACKOS TREASURE...........AMANDA STANWIX,JACKOS DAUGHTER

What a mean thing to say about your father! People who act beyond the norms of society will always be labeled as such. The great thinkers of the ages were not expected to live within the bounds of what society has set for them. That's why they are remembered more than their contemporaries because they have pushed the envelope way beyond what society can accept. And this is what makes men and women remarkable among all the rest.

Living out your father's dream is honoring his legacy to you his daughter. I'm sure whatever you do with your father's dream will put a smile on his face in heaven.

dred

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions