2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Re: 2007 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

dred747 said:
JACKO said:
I WAS UNSURE WHAT I SHOULD DO WITH ALL MY FATHERS PICS,FILES,MAPS..I WAS TOLD BY MANY MEMBERS,TO LIVE OUT MY FATHERS DREAM.I LAUGH WHEN I READ ABOUT HIM BEING CALLED CRAZY..BUT HONESTLY,I COULD SEE EVERYTHING HE WAS SEEING IN THE PICS.BUT MY FATHER WASNT IN LOVE WITH THE IDEA OF BEING RICH!! HE LOVED THE FACT HE WAS BLESSED WITH ,THE ABILITY TO SEE THE BEAUTY IN LIFE...AFTER READING THIS ,I KNOW KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH HIS MAPS AND RESEARCH..BURY IT ,SO OTHERS CAN FIND JACKOS TREASURE...........AMANDA STANWIX,JACKOS DAUGHTER

What a mean thing to say about your father! People who act beyond the norms of society will always be labeled as such. The great thinkers of the ages were not expected to live within the bounds of what society has set for them. That's why they are remembered more than their contemporaries because they have pushed the envelope way beyond what society can accept. And this is what makes men and women remarkable among all the rest.

Living out your father's dream is honoring his legacy to you his daughter. I'm sure whatever you do with your father's dream will put a smile on his face in heaven.

dred

I DONT THINK YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I WROTE.I WOULD NEVER SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT MY FATHER.HE WAS MY FATHER HERO AND BEST FRIEND.I MENT BY SAYING THAT ID BURY THE MAP I HAVE OF HIS.WAS NOT TO MENT THE WAY YOU TOOK IT.I KNOW MY FATHER LOVED TREASURE HUNTING AND HE WROTE HE WOULD BURY HIS MAP SO OTHER COULD FIND THE TREASURE IF HE DIDNT BEFORE HIS TIME. WELL HE DIED LAST YEAR AND I HAVE YEARS OF HIS HARD WORK THAT,I MYSELF WOULD NOT BENEFIT FROM,BECAUSE ID ALREADY BEEN GIVIN THE ULTIMATE TREASURE IN LIFE AND THAT WAS HAVING HIM AS MY FATHER...SO PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY WASNT IN ANYWAY NEG.I WANT SOMEONE TO FIND JACKOS LOST TREASURE AND WE WOULD TO...HE CARED FOR SO MANY OF YOU....AMANDA STANWIX

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

JACKO said:
dred747 said:
JACKO said:
I WAS UNSURE WHAT I SHOULD DO WITH ALL MY FATHERS PICS,FILES,MAPS..I WAS TOLD BY MANY MEMBERS,TO LIVE OUT MY FATHERS DREAM.I LAUGH WHEN I READ ABOUT HIM BEING CALLED CRAZY..BUT HONESTLY,I COULD SEE EVERYTHING HE WAS SEEING IN THE PICS.BUT MY FATHER WASNT IN LOVE WITH THE IDEA OF BEING RICH!! HE LOVED THE FACT HE WAS BLESSED WITH ,THE ABILITY TO SEE THE BEAUTY IN LIFE...AFTER READING THIS ,I KNOW KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH HIS MAPS AND RESEARCH..BURY IT ,SO OTHERS CAN FIND JACKOS TREASURE...........AMANDA STANWIX,JACKOS DAUGHTER

What a mean thing to say about your father! People who act beyond the norms of society will always be labeled as such. The great thinkers of the ages were not expected to live within the bounds of what society has set for them. That's why they are remembered more than their contemporaries because they have pushed the envelope way beyond what society can accept. And this is what makes men and women remarkable among all the rest.

Living out your father's dream is honoring his legacy to you his daughter. I'm sure whatever you do with your father's dream will put a smile on his face in heaven.

dred

I DONT THINK YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I WROTE.I WOULD NEVER SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT MY FATHER.HE WAS MY FATHER HERO AND BEST FRIEND.I MENT BY SAYING THAT ID BURY THE MAP I HAVE OF HIS.WAS NOT TO MENT THE WAY YOU TOOK IT.I KNOW MY FATHER LOVED TREASURE HUNTING AND HE WROTE HE WOULD BURY HIS MAP SO OTHER COULD FIND THE TREASURE IF HE DIDNT BEFORE HIS TIME. WELL HE DIED LAST YEAR AND I HAVE YEARS OF HIS HARD WORK THAT,I MYSELF WOULD NOT BENEFIT FROM,BECAUSE ID ALREADY BEEN GIVIN THE ULTIMATE TREASURE IN LIFE AND THAT WAS HAVING HIM AS MY FATHER...SO PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY WASNT IN ANYWAY NEG.I WANT SOMEONE TO FIND JACKOS LOST TREASURE AND WE WOULD TO...HE CARED FOR SO MANY OF YOU....AMANDA STANWIX

Amanda; I think he Meant your Father Being Called Crazy was a Mean Thing.
Not what you said.

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Central Luzon, Philippines
Detector(s) used
Blood, sweat and tears of my nation's forebears

My apologies Amanda if it sounded differently. What I meant was 'What a mean thing to say about your father by people who called him crazy.' Not what you said about your father. Again my apologies for any misunderstanding.

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Detector(s) used

SWR said:
dred747 said:
And forget about the birds, lets concentrate on humans this time. If you would be so kind to furnish me through this forum references that will lead me to believe that evolution for human beings is what you say it is.

Forget about the birds? But, birds taste like chicken! :)

You're really hilariously serious at the same time seriously hilarious. That post was meant for a different thread. 8)

valente

Tenderfoot
Dec 27, 2007

BOY LARA (ref Jan. 8, 2008 posting with "Cebu treasure map":

Hi Boy Lara,
Interesting map you have, incidentally I also have a copy of that map but only a photocopy and only 1/4 of the
picture you posted.... and the picture is not even complete too. The guy who gave me is long dead now.
Can we somehow arrange if you can share the
complete picture of it? It's been with me for more almost 15 years and it's intriguing that after all these years
someone posted it.

My area includes Cebu.

My best regards to a well known person in this field.

Valente

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SORRY SWR: You waited too long to make up your mind. heheh
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.as of early 2008, only Filipino citizens are allowed to conduct any kind of treasure hunt - meaning all booty is off limits to treasure hunting tourists like you and me! But it isn’t easy for the citizens either as they’ll need a one-year permit from the government and they’ll have to post a “surety bond” if the caves are on public or private land

their government has declared “all caves of cultural, palaeontological and historical value, with ancestral domains” and significant caves are off limits completely! This prompted all caves to come under government regulations to protect the country’s heritage and all items found and determined to have historical or cultural value will now revert to the government, while a committee will determine the share for the finder of other items of value.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Courtesy of "History Hunters International", BART

Don Jose de La Mancha

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Detector(s) used

Real de Tayopa said:
SORRY SWR: You waited too long to make up your mind. heheh

.as of early 2008, only Filipino citizens are allowed to conduct any kind of treasure hunt - meaning all booty is off limits to treasure hunting tourists like you and me! But it isn’t easy for the citizens either as they’ll need a one-year permit from the government and they’ll have to post a “surety bond” if the caves are on public or private land

their government has declared “all caves of cultural, palaeontological and historical value, with ancestral domains” and significant caves are off limits completely! This prompted all caves to come under government regulations to protect the country’s heritage and all items found and determined to have historical or cultural value will now revert to the government, while a committee will determine the share for the finder of other items of value.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Courtesy of "History Hunters International", BART

Don Jose de La Mancha

Yup it's now hands off to ALL except the Indios Bravos. And rightly so! So next time you come visit my country, look for its natural treasures like the 2,000-year old rice terraces, the chocolate hills, the great beaches of Boracay, the beautiful reefs of Tubbataha. But leave the treasure where it's at. You'll be a better man if you do so.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

HI SWR: You posted --------->

Not sure why the double posting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cause it makes me feel important --- snicker

Don jose de La Mancha

p.s. Obviously, because many have never read it before.

boylara

Jan 9, 2005

Really, for 15 years you have a photocopy of the same map that i posted?? hmmmmm...

Feb 6, 2008

Very interesting topic. Please tell me which equipment you're planning to use, to locate the treasure?

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Detector(s) used

treasure hunter 61 said:
Very interesting topic. Please tell me which equipment you're planning to use, to locate the treasure?

Hi TH61. Equipment that might be useful are:

1. A ground resistivity meter - I use an Accumeter
2. A magnetometer - I use a USA Runabout from Accurate Locators
3. A metal detector - I use a Minelab Explorer II and Garrett CXIII with Blood Hound Coil Attachment

A Ground Penetrating Radar will be the best equipment in the field but exorbitantly expensive. An option would be to use LRLMan's Arc-Geo Mini Logger. If it performs the way it's being marketed then it might well become a poor-man's GPR, esp if hooked up to a deep-seeking MD or his GCG.

What do you use? What area in the PI do you operate?

dred

Feb 6, 2008

dred747 said:
What do you use? What area in the PI do you operate?

dred

I don't use anything for the moment, but maybe gonna buy an eXp 4000. I heard it's better than Runabout.
My hunting area? :D Top secret!

Idig4beer

Dec 23, 2007
Lebanon, oregon
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter-Fortune Hunter

??? I would like to see one photo of any of "Yams Gold " that was not altered and is a real photo.After 1000's of posts here , I haven't seen any proof of gold finds. All these maps and ground markers don't make senese to me.I'm not saying that all the post are false, but concrete photos will help.Everyone has a dream to chase, but I have my own theory on all this lost gold, but most people won't think I'm serious about it. So please, someone put up some photos,of all this gold that has been found.In closing,I was in the Philippines in the 1960's, I have been to Manila Bay, Subic Bay, Battan Route of the "Death March",and never once did anyone of the locals tell me about the "Yams Gold".And yes , someone in Subic Bay tried to sell me a "Golden Budda" which was sprayed in gold colored paint.I'll never get bak to the Phlippines to look for this so called lost gold, and I hope all the people who send money to the so called treasure hunters don't get burned to bad. Idig

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

It is not Recommended Anyone send Any Treasurehunter
Money to finance them. unless your doing at as a gift.

or done by legal stocks.

Especially if your expecting a return and get upset if it dosn't come.

as I will not allow accusations, if all of a sudden you want to accuse them of
something.

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Idig4beer,

There are lots of orig gold bar pictures have been posted here already....unfortunately some of it are fake....the only way we will reconfirm which one are orig or fake if it was assayed in front of our eyes, which is impossible to do bcoz we are all just onlookers or bystander here. Thats why its up to us... to believe it or not its authenticity....
As far as I know...NO FORIEGN INVESTOR HAD GIVEN MONEY TO TREASURE HUNTER THRU THESE FORUM...therefore no worries if it these investor was burned or not...I MAYBE WRONG, but so far i've heard NO complainants yet. And if ever there are foriegn funder burned am sure they have CRIED LOUD IT HERE ALREADY.
However it is common that fellow affluent filipino treasure hunter (who now work abroad) assist or help financially fellow treasure hunter here in the Philippines. These fil-am treasure hunters doesn't care if there financial help burned or not bcoz they themselves knows the in/out of yam treasure hunting...they are ready to gamble and knows the consequence bcoz they have been there before or Yam THr also.

However, There are other foriegn Yam treasure investor who treasure hunt here but they got their treasure infos NOT thru these forum. Meaning they got their own treasure sources infos like the JICA or japanese groups (they probably get it from their WW2 veterans)...the CIA groups (Fil-US military exercise) probably from Bob Curtis and etc...and FYI...most of them already succeeded to recover treasure....and of course, these recoveries are supposedly well kept secret.

boylara

Jan 9, 2005

hello anybody knows the meaning of 000001 embosed on a steel...found at a side of a hill. the steel is aproximately 9 meters shape like a bell. the O is as big a a head, their distance from one number to another is around 10 inches. top of theses numbers are stars symbols. This numbers is sorrounded by the rays of sun. Top of this steel is an old tree, around 20 meters are 3 old balete trees.
About $444 Billion found on a map.

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

Boy Lara
Whew...... $444 billion is a mind boggling amount!!!!

boylara

Jan 9, 2005

hello zobex, actually that cave markings will be my 3rd project site. right now I have 2 project site located at the same barangay, I found the entrance of the tunnel but because of family matters and financial reason, I have to stop my projects, hopefully this summer, I will try again..anyway the owner of these lands are my relatives. Exact location is in the Northern part of Cagayan, near a river channel. All the stone markers are still intact except the head of the crocodile stones in which remove. hehehehehehe.... btw, i don't need financier, what i want are mark/code breakers...if can't recover a treasure's now, probably my children will continue, at their early age, I am training them to become treasure hunters/recover..the truth World War 2 treasures really exist...hehehehehehehehe...why nobody dares to prove..ano..hindi pa sila hilo.....

expect this coming April, I will be posting a pictures with marking 00001, stars and rays of the suns exgraved in a huge steel, found at slope of a hill...location, Cagayan Valley.....

Summer is near, so treasure recovery will begin:-)

Apay.....

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

OHIO Zobex my friend welcome back and particularly in one piece. American bombs use a small air driven propeller to unscrew the safety block. thus arming the fuze. This normally is kept from revolving by a steel wire passing through the vanes and attached to the bomb rack.

Since one wire is attached to the nose fuze and another to the tail fuze, it allows the bombardier a selective use of arming ether the nose (instantaneous) or the tail fuze (delayed).

Don't ever make the mistake of trying to unscrew the fuzes unless you know precisely what you are dealing with since many variations have an anti withdrawal system which simply detonates the bomb in your face after so many turns.

As far as the Japanese fuzes that you described go, the last thing that I would do, once they are armed, is to allow the striker unit to move towards the bomb casing,. Pushing the the nose assembly towards the bomb casing with rubber straps, would place the striker in contact with the seal of initial detonating compound which is extremely sensitive.

I assume from what you said, that the last thing that they did was to pull the arming wire /cord just before sealing that section off.

Check on this a bit more carefully, since I would preferr to not read of your early accent into Valhalla / Nirvana through a spectacular explosion of unknown origin hehehhe.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Luck on both staying alive, and recovering millions in Gold.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions