2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
Re: 2007 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

Zobex,

I HAVE NO IDEA....bcoz it was my partner CLIFF (grandson of Murakami) who explore most of Mindanao sites and had seen these stragglers personally. Cliff is married to a Bilaan princess thats why he was able to roam suspected treasure sites in Mindanao and explore his grandfather sites, etc. In fact he had more than300 + suspected treasure sites all over Mindanao, befriended lots of treasure hunters and assets, etc.
It was his grandfather who buried big volume treasures and sunk some of those ships and submarines laden with treasures in Davao gulf. After the war, his grandfather was self-exiled in japan in 1950-60s (the old general went back to his filipino family in Davao in late 1960s after no complaint against him and died in 1979 in Davao)). His father work in Japan consulate in Davao and was part of japanese salvage team in 1950-60s recovering treasures...of course all treasure was shipped back to Japan...all Cliff's father got was the normal monthly paycheck of a consulate employee.
Anyway, I pulled out Cliff in Mindanao and introduce him in Sierra Madre in 2000's thats why Cliff is the team leader in our priority ...Sierra Madre sites now. And he doesn't want to treasure hunt in Mindanao bcoz according to him, almost all Mindanao shallow or easier sites had been recovered already (he even avoided his grandfather 200 feet deep treasure tunnel and other Big Vol sites) thats why our team concentrated in Luzon.

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Gentlemen,

Extensive treasure research can indeed produce results :o....I FOUND A PICTURE.... OF WW2 WAR LOOT TREASURE CHAMBER....FULL OF TREASURES !!! Probably worth a HUNDRED OF BILLION DOLLARS !!!

The underground treasure chamber is as big as a church or basketball court and FULL OF WW2 WAR LOOT TREASURES...FINALLY WE HAVE A SOLID AND UNDENIABLE PROOF THAT INDEED BIG VOLUME WW2 TREASURE CAN BE HIDDEN IN HUGE UNDERGROUND TREASURE CHAMBER....

Although its just a picture....As a treasure hunter myself....I am also dreaming of recovering these kind of big volume treasure...it is indeed MOUTH WATERING JUST WATCHING THIS WW2 BIG VOLUME TREASURES...several full of gold stockpiles, hundred sack coins, precious paintings, boxes ...etc...

GRABEEEEEE :o :o :o In the picture alone I almost FAINTED...What if "twist of luck"...pinoy treasure hunters can recover also these kind of big volume treasure....our country will probably be invaded or it may cause WW3... ::)

He,he,he...ganito pala ang loob ng big volume treasure chamber WOW :o

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Gentlemen,

For several years we WW2 Yam / Cache treasure hunters was just a laughing stock or being rediculed regarding the existence of WW2 big volume treasure chamber. Every TREASURE CRITIC says it doesn't exist. If we posted a few pieces of gold bars, critics says its just a fakes....NOW THAT I HAVE SOLID AND UNDENIABLE PROOF OF WW2 UNDREGROUND TREASURE CHAMBER... FULL OF TREASURES ....
I will let those critics EAT THESE BIG VOLUME TREASURE PICTURE.

Based on this picture, I believe it is a deep huge tunnel bigger than basketball court (100-200 feet long and 50-80 feet wide). It contain thousand pieces of bank daffle bags ( probably coins, paper bills of different countries), bank notes/bonds, gold bar stockpiles, suitcases (jewelries), boxes,, painting and artifacts.... :o :o

baka pag initan ako pag naexpose ko to, kasi DAPAT HINDE ITO NAG EEXIST, DI BA ???
These WW2 big volume treasure SHOULD NOT EXIST, am afraid i will be on heat if i expose these, what do youi think?...palamig at tatahimiK muna kaya si gboy... :D

A

aldrich10

gboy,

can you look at this picture of a tree that has big "bukol in the middle of it?

thanks

gboy said:
To : All Treasue Hunters,

2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A (Japanese) TREASURE

Project:
1) Dumagat Secret treasure 1
cave/waterfalls treasure site full of gold (aprox. 300 tons gold)
48 pcs. gold bars initially hauled by 12 rebels in 1986...all of them have died already except old man Oscar, the lone survivor.
the area was last spotted in Sept. 2004

Dumagat Secret Treasure 2
open cave/cliffwall full of gold (aprox. 200 tons)
last spotted by local native in 2003.

?Our 15-man team will try to explore ,relocate and retrace this treasure area for this dry season (up to May) or ASAP. Our TARGET SITE: Is found in the middle of tropical jungle 30 square kilometers, visibility is 3-5 meters only. TIMETABLE: 1 -2 months exploration.
WE DO NOT HAVE BUDGET.

This is NOT an easy project, we expect it to be DIFFICULT. Imagine we try to comb 30 square kiliometers of tropical jungle with visibility of 3-5 meters only ...in 1 or 2 months exploration. We believe IF THE NATIVES WAS ABLE TO LOCATE THIS TREASURE SITES BEFORE...with our determination, perseverance, sacrifice and LOTS of prayers...WE CAN DO IT.... I believe there will be LOTS OF SKEPTICS AND DETRACTORS....Its okey...its normal, we understand them....BUT ONLY GOD KNOWS IF WE SUCCEED.........For those who believe in impossible DREAM...this is your chance... please contact: GBOY HAPPY HUNTING !!!

Attachments

• DSC03933-1.JPG
    DSC03933-1.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 1,614
A

aldrich10

gboy,

may i ask how many pages you have of marking with translation and symbols?

thanks

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

gboy,
expose it to yam treasure hunters who wants to join your group in extracting your huge treasure find......
pag tulungan natin lahat!

BADZ

count me in......

A

aldrich10

Badz,

may i ask you have a lot of symbols with translation?

BADZ said:
gboy,
expose it to yam treasure hunters who wants to join your group in extracting your huge treasure find......
pag tulungan natin lahat!

BADZ

count me in......

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Badz,

"gboy,
pag tulungan natin lahat!"

FYI...This is NOT my treasure find, I have NO big volume treasured yet...eoperate pa lang (am praying that its hopefully soon for our team :D)...
BTW, What was shared to me by my Yam TH friend was just a PICTURE of WW2 big volume treasure in very huge underground tunnel. I'm reluctant to expose it here...maybe i will show it personally to YTHr someday.

Aldrich10,
If you suspect that a "bukol" in mango tree had gold bars...use pulse metal detector my friend...

tagasilay

Jun 27, 2005

Hi to all,

Tomorrow monday at the history chanel the documentary "dirty gold" will be shown at 9pm philippine time. this should be a very relevant source of info for this forum. I do not know what channel it is in your locality but you could check your cable operator. HH

Jose

joe

Jun 7, 2004

I have a friend who find this metal inside a triangle cement at the seaside(1m depth),any idea what kind of metal this was and were can he dispose his find ???

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Joe,

Some ignorant Yam treasure hunters have wild imaginations...sometimes an ordinary or odd looking metal will be automatically assumed to be precious....HONESTLY? :thumbsup: ...If your friend had tons of those metal, he can easily sell it at nearby junk shops and if he only had a few, he can use it as fish hook sink, Oks?... :wink:

boylara

Jan 9, 2005

To TH Pinoy, expect to be uploaded are pictures from an on going project. Watch out..
Can i speak tagalog and I ask anybody to translate it.
"Mayroon cemento na binabak ng kasama ko mga 3 meters ang haba, nasa gitna ng creek. binabak ang kalahati at ang naakita ay bakal na parang tripod. (picture coming soon), tapos may mga ibang bakal at tubo (pictures coming soon kasama ang site) sa taas ng creek, daming mga nagkalat na porcelein (picture coming soon) kaso hinukay nila yun baba ng cemento , mga 2 meters tubig ang nadala (picture coming soon) tapos sa isang area may bumagsak nag lupa..mga 1 meters, radious nga 100 meters at sa isang side, isang puno, balete bumaksak..Area former Battalion HQ ng hapon, at itong area na to, first line of defense ng Shimbo group ni Yama. ) Location Cagayan Valley...."

Question..Bakit may bakal na palaman yun cemento? at why so many broken plate etc, and why there are wires when you dug around 8 meters...saka na lang...picture na lang muna upload para bahala kayo mag interpre o analyze...

ay naku.. GBOY, on going ang Palanan cave...2 Amerikans are in the area. Penablanca, Cagayan site, 10 Amerikans with Filipino guides are in the moutain, reason..malay ko...

Hi to my TH friends..Gboy, Emily, Vicrocs, Jerzx, Brian, Bads, Dindo, Cliff, Budz, etc..Its summer time,,,TH hunting season,.....

joe

Jun 7, 2004

gboy said:
Joe,

Some ignorant Yam treasure hunters have wild imaginations...sometimes an ordinary or odd looking metal will be automatically assumed to be precious....HONESTLY? :thumbsup: ...If your friend had tons of those metal, he can easily sell it at nearby junk shops and if he only had a few, he can use it as fish hook sink, Oks?... :wink:

bro nakalimutan ko pala ilagay dito na bumili ako ng p20 pesos na NITRIC ACID sa kaibigan ko na may pawnshop at pinatakan ko ng 10 drops yun metal ng friend ko.wala po nangyari pero nun pinatakan ko yun copper tubing omosok at may green bubbles,anu kaya metal ito bro? ???,kapiraso lang ito pinakita niya sa akin,Nanduon niya yun bareta na pinag kunan nito bro......... :thumbsup:

additional picture ng stone marker nakita bago ang triangle cement with metal inside. ;D
(picture of stone with kanji like engraved on it)
this was the marker stone before they recover the triangle cement like pyramid they destroy it and recover this metal inside(sorry no picture of their pyramid cement stucture),i forget to post here that i buy some nitric acid at a pawnshop and put 10 drops on the metals and nothing happen???something precious i think on this metal,i only took picture small portion of what they found,
just helping fellow T.H post their finds and try to post picture maybe someone with golden heart can help them dispose what they recover. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG_0058.JPG
    IMG_0058.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 1,758

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

If you are going to speak Tagalog it must be Translated within 24 Hours or it Will be deleted. and if done again will be deleted on sight.

English please so everyone here can read.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

oOHIO G'Boy: You posted --->Some ignorant Yam treasure hunters have wild imaginations...sometimes an ordinary or odd looking metal will be automatically assumed to be precious
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm, that sounds somewhat like a certain Professional YAMA -- TH'r has beeen doing this in here for years. Who are You referring to?

Don Jose de La Mancha

joe

Jun 7, 2004

Real de Tayopa said:
oOHIO G'Boy: You posted --->Some ignorant Yam treasure hunters have wild imaginations...sometimes an ordinary or odd looking metal will be automatically assumed to be precious
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm, that sounds somewhat like a certain Professional YAMA -- TH'r has beeen doing this in here for years. Who are You referring to?

Don Jose de La Mancha

yeah,whats the purpose of making a pyramid cement structure and put metal bar(unknown)maybe some aliens did this things ???maybe someone can read what is the meaning engraved on that stone ???Kanji or alien from space writing "gboy",because the stone was like a marble in structure and was found at the seashore with all the stone out their the sea this one is special ;D ;D ;D

M

mo_hon

just around the corner.....

is it make sense to you guys...
this draft i made..... :wink:
i just started to study this area when i was in high school. ;D
even my dad said im crazy... :(
i cant count anymore how many times they appeared when i slept....and a lady who screamed at me sumtymes. :P
just found out, almost 9 years, i find this man made decoys... just around the corner... :icon_scratch:

trill.JPG

boylara

Jan 9, 2005

Location: First area defense of the SHIMBO Group..... Part of the Northern Triangle Defense of the Japanese Emperial Army, a Base Camp...Found in Cagayan Valley...

Pic 1: The Porcelain/Jar Mountain...This mountain if full of broken porcelain/ceramic jars, plates etc...recovered around 5 sacks of this materials...found only in the eastern side of this moutain (see the picture).

Pic 2: The other side moutain, at the back of this mountain are many balete trees and former trail/road during the war. There is a part of this moutain that 6 years ago, it went down, even the trees disappear...in tagalog lumobog...

Attachments

• Image(045).jpg
    Image(045).jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 1,474
  • Image(044).jpg
    Image(044).jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 1,408

boylara

Jan 9, 2005

Pic 3: the 3rd mountain: found at the southern part. The Porcelain Mountain in the middle facing east. and the other mountain in the norther part...

Pic 4: if your in the porcelain mountain this is the view....

Attachments

• Image(051).jpg
    Image(051).jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 1,461
  • Image(053).jpg
    Image(053).jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 1,452

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread