2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( JAPS) TREASURE

To Baron Cross,

? ? ? Applying for Philippine treasure permit on gov't land is difficult to comply bcoz the requirement is almost the same as applying for mining....imagine the volumnous document and red tape you will encounter trying to comply. Whereas, when you comply, Gov't share is 75%, while treasure hunter/funder share is measly 25%...However, there are short cuts, specially if your target sites are located in private property. We have a law that states: all treasure recovered from private lot shall be shared with lot owner 50% sharing or whatever percentage acceptable to both parties, meaning lot owner,treasure hunters,funder....with this private property NO GOV'T SHARE is included....
? ? ?Selling gold to Central Bank is legal specially coming from the mines....however selling bars from treasure is another story bcoz everybody wants a piece of treasure...meaning you will pass thru gullible gov't red tape, to solve that problem...be sure you make your gold bars appear it came from mining companies or small scale mine (erasing hallmark,deforming,cutting to small pieces,etc)...that way...the C.B. employees will not notice the difference from treasure or mine gold.....and now you can sell your treasure gold little by little to C.B.
? ? You can sell your big volume gold to C.B.....but no matter how legal your gold are, they will always find a way to give you problem, thats why you should sell it ...little by little.

B

Baron Cross

To Nugget

THX its good to know this things , but mostly we would be digging on private land,home sites that are declarations only no land deed. Are declarations considered private property because they pay property taxes each year? Or government property?Yes pulse star II is a good devise but I'm looking for something that i can see in 3-D to make sure something is buried in the ground and how deep.Hopefully it can tell if its metal,gold or cement. (nitso) THX Baron Cross

B

Baron Cross

Baron Cross said:
To Gboy

? ? ? If you have the budget to buy this Equipments which GPR,ERI,Portable water drill and Borehole video inspection system would you buy and from what company and why that specific model? ?;D ? THX Baron Cross

To Gboy

Thank you for the info about Central Bank and LICENSES ...do you think you can give me your opinion about the earlier post that i had about equipments that which one you would prefer to buy. It be very helpful for me to make the right decision, I know that its only opinion but two or more head is better for making the right decision.So everybody's OPINION is very welcome and appreciated.Thank you Baron Cross

nugget

May 2, 2005

to gboy;
any idea about the minor sites....is it enclosed in a crate (wooded/metal or cement) or they just planted it
without any enclosure??....how deep do you think??....coz my site i beleive is only a minor site but the pointer
says that 3 crates is there...i dont know the size of crates.....if i use this pulse star II do you think i can detect
the gold even if it is enclosed in concrete or cement or wood???assuming its a minor site..obviously it will not be
deep enough...do minor sites has traps too????
please share your idea gboy.....anybody....tnx God speed...

J

Jef of PI

hello guys, hows the room? well yeah, need some scanners and md's for our projects too. lend your equipments for a share... sure sites... just needed the equipments for the exact location to dig. goodluck to all th's... it's but ok to have a license to dig or to treasure hunt as long as your sites are on private properties... to nugget... if you have a find to dispose maybe we can help you on that.. with the BSP. :)

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

gboy said:
To Baron Cross,

? ? ? Applying for Philippine treasure permit on gov't land is difficult to comply bcoz the requirement is almost the same as applying for mining....imagine the volumnous document and red tape you will encounter trying to comply. Whereas, when you comply, Gov't share is 75%, while treasure hunter/funder share is measly 25%...However, there are short cuts, specially if your target sites are located in private property. We have a law that states: all treasure recovered from private lot shall be shared with lot owner 50% sharing or whatever percentage acceptable to both parties, meaning lot owner,treasure hunters,funder....with this private property NO GOV'T SHARE is included....
? ? ?Selling gold to Central Bank is legal specially coming from the mines....however selling bars from treasure is another story bcoz everybody wants a piece of treasure...meaning you will pass thru gullible gov't red tape, to solve that problem...be sure you make your gold bars appear it came from mining companies or small scale mine (erasing hallmark,deforming,cutting to small pieces,etc)...that way...the C.B. employees will not notice the difference from treasure or mine gold.....and now you can sell your treasure gold little by little to C.B.
? ? You can sell your big volume gold to C.B.....but no matter how legal your gold are, they will always find a way to give you problem, thats why you should sell it ...little by little.

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

gboy,
under the ammended law regarding treasure hunting in the Philippine, it is the regional offices of the DENR-Bureau of mines that accepts, process and approves all application of treasure hunting activities effective yr 2004. Furthermore, if the treasure site is situated on a private property, the gov't gets 30%. Under water treasures, the gov't gets 50%. situated on a public land, the govt gets 75%.
All treasure hunting activities are considered illegal unless otherwise you possess a permit from the DENR.
fyi

nugget

May 2, 2005

gboy...
badz is right to this new denr order...august 31, 2004

http://www.denr.gov.ph/policy/dao2004/dao2004-33.pdf

what happens presidential decree and the civil code of the Philippines....is it superseeded? the denr order
doenst mention about any supperseede....denr is only an internal administrative order...
any lawyer in the forum that can help us here.....?

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

to NUGGER,
I would like to answer your querry to gboy regarding the use of a pulse star II and etc. My Lorenz II performs similarly with the pulse star II. It's an electro magnetic pulse induction metal detector that can discriminate ferrous and non-ferrous metals at a maximum depth of 10 meters, using the large coil at 6ft x 6ft. It can detect metals enclosed with cement at a lesser depth.
There are indeed major sites and minor sites, as alleged but there are only specific places where treasures are stashed like garrisons, airfields, camps or any major encampment of the Japanese army. Treasures are placed usually on wooden crates, ammo boxes, cement, drums, jars, plastic containers. Big cache are usually placed at 14 meters deep or more and minor ones are usually kept at 3meters to 9 meters deep.
I used an Molecular Frequency Discriminator (MFD) as my long range locator which can also be used to determine the depth of the treasure and the kind of treasure whether it's gold bars, silver coins and diamonds.
In our treasuring hobby, we follow a simple rule- L.A.V.A ( Living pointer. Accurate detectors. Visible signs. Accurate maps) and also the history of a supposed site.
fyi

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

To Baron Cross:
If you ask for my opinion re: effective detectors for cache hunting, I find the ACCUMETER PRO VI a very effective detector in locating deep buried treasures regardless of terrain. I've used the SIR-2 and the SIR-10 radar system but it couldn't go deeper than 8 meters. I am using a different MFD model from the commercial ones and It's quite effective in locating any disturbed soil and any buried foreign object at a distance. As for metal detector, the LORENZ model is quite effective too. The latest Lorenz, model 5 can detect metal objects up to 15 meters deep.
Re: applicaion of treasure hunting permit, the application fee is 10,000.00 pesos and incidental expenses of another 10,000.00 pesos representing incidental expenses for the preparations of all requirements pertinent to the application. It will take at least 2 to 3 weeks for it's approval or disapproval......
If you think that your project site has a good chance of success, I would advise you to secure a permit first for your own protection from different quarters and for your success in your recovery operations without any hussle. Take my advise, based from our experiences. Our failures in our recovery operations were caused not by the ineffinciency of our detectors but by the legality of our operations-illegal excavations!!!
As of the moment, we are trying to secure for the first time a treasure hunting permit from the gov't.

badz

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To Badz and Nugget,

Guys you are just an amateur treasure hunters...you do not know the REAL TREASURE HUNTING GAME....Do you think I'm still ignorant of treasure hunting laws in the Philippines? C'mon ...wake up...we are not born yesterday...I have been to DENR-BMG office for those treasure permit, even from Malacanang treasure permit days....IF YOU RECOVER TREASURE...THEY ARE USELESS PAPER !!!
In 2000, we recover 2 tons of gold in ref size concrete vault, WE HAVE A TREASURE PERMIT !!...Suddenly a politician, with DENR officer, military, police confronted us. WE SHOW THEM OUR TREASURE PERMIT....THEY TEAR THE TREASURE PERMIT INFRONT OF OUR FACES...AND CONFISCATED OUR 2 TONS GOLD BARS.....
What do you think we should do? SLAP THOSE ARMED GOV'T PEOPLE WITH WHAT...OUR BALLS ??
YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING.....IF ARMED PEOPLE STEAL OR CONFISCATE YOUR ...TREASURE....EVEN YOUR PAPER TREASURE PERMIT IS USELESS INFRONT OF THE BARREL OF THE GUN.........wake up guys, in real world...GOLD make people disobey laws.
Lesson learned...try to operate SECRETLY....ok?

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

gboy,

I do not intend to offend any body on this forum neither do i intend to compete with your vast experiences as a "professional treasure hunter"! I and my group can't even be considered as amature treasure hunters. We are just mere hobbyists, adventurers and it so happen that one of our weekend past time is to satisfy our curiosity in unlocking the myth about these buried treasures.
We hear a lot of stories on those treasures. We have seen a lot of groups excavating all over. And because of it, we have included treasuring as one of our hobby.
Through it's course, I am sharing through this forum, our little experience on this matter without any intention to offend anybody!
What I know about forums is the sharing of experiences, exchanging views, and getting good advises. Forums are not the venue to brag one's success or used it as a tool for solicitations.
Furthermore, gboy, a few years way back, we have communicated through the cell phone. To refresh your memory, you needed help like the usage of our group's detectors and for financial help for your projects.
Anyway, thanks for your advise on me and nugget in this forum.

badz

J

Jef of PI

Hello to badz, nugget and baron cross.... just wanted to know if you guys are interested in venturing your metal detectors with us? we are excavating a site here in the north but we lack the right MDS to use in locating the treasure... possibly MDs from ACCURATE LOCATORS or any effective GROUND PENETRATING RADARS OR SATTELITE/ATOMIC SCANNERS to use. Let's do help each other guys. Contact me at 09274357116. Location is Pangasinan and La Union.

Hello gboy... how are you man? wow to your post, that is quite a volume of treasures...

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To: Badz,

Its not my intention to offend you or brag about our sites. I just wanted also to share the REAL TREASURE HUNTING activity that all of us interested in. Regarding the MYTH that treasure permit will IMMUNE you from confiscation of your treasure is a big falacy....in reality its just a worthless paper if somebody will FORCE to get your treasure....NOBODY can prevent it...unless you have also a FORCE to reckon with, meaning unless you are ready to FIGHT it out with your treasure hoard....If you are just ordinary treasure hunters, the best way to recover treasure is doing it SECRETLY.
Most of the time even if you have a treasure permit, if you are digging, armed people (gov't/bad guys) will not bother you, they will let you dig as deep as you can. BUT IF YOU RECOVER TREASURE.....thats another story...they will come like FLIES...sorrounding, intimidating, and possibly KILLING you just to recover your treasure...
Now whom you will trust? NOBODY.....just keep your activity far away from these people....maybe you can hit it !!

To: Treas Hunters,

I found a foreign financiers, when he was still raising funds, he xerox all my 300 pages treasure project study files (maps, write ups,photos, etc.). And he promise me, to buy all equipment and funding I need. He went to U.S., using my files he was able to raise more or less one million dollars ($1 million)....the problem is, when he came back...he never fulfill his promise and vanish...
Lesson learned: This guy make money out of my files !!! Imagine what he can do if we show him our billion dollar treasure cave?
Well, I just have to be careful next time.....Some foreign financiers are SCAMMERS ALSO...WE THE TREASURE HUNTERS ARE VICTIMS....

nugget

May 2, 2005

to gboy...
i cannot consider myself as amature treasure hunter...coz i didnt even have one excavated....i dont even have
an equipment even a simple metal detector...for now im still just in the process of researching...and researching....anyway tnx for all the info...in the early part of this forum...i show myself the policy that govt transaction is hard to predict....it is corruption....and glittering gold is a motivator of GREED that can kill u....2004 denr admin order surely will make the treasure hunters community be enclosed in a martial law...and again...as u said...all papers are useless when they heard theres a prey to catch....they are vultures you know....again MORALITY comes.....not only in the govt authority but can also come within your group...you cant predict their mentality if there is already a cache..
to badz...
i think you should get the advice of gboy, as i have said also earlier to somebody in this forum....if you can dig it yourself...do it....or with your CLOSEST family/friend that is morally upright...i myself is a government employee that is why i know, how transaction transpires to the corrupt govt agencies....all of this because of selfishness...weakness...tnx also for the info...
to all treasure hunters...
make your adventure only a hobby...in that way when bad things come..you can start again without bitterness....its pride! we are all guardian of this treasures,,,if we found one we becomes the distributor of this treasures....to gboy...what u did to that corrupt govt official...u did the right thing ...u did nothing...YOUR LIFE IS MORE PRECIOUS THAN GOLD...start a new one...by the time you got one u already know how to distribute it...PEACE!
GOD SPEED!

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To: Treas Hunters,

I know there are a lot of skeptics and criitcs out there, trying to discourage us from getting our treasure or preventing us to raise funds....it only inspire us to work hard...and we believe TREASURE is already within our reach....just a matter of time.

B

Baron Cross

Hey Gboy

? ? ? ? ? ? Thanks for all the info...if I may ask whats ERI stands for?....I might give you a call after I/we are done exploring our sites if not after the rainy season is over around NOVEMBER FOR LUZON? HH Baron Cross

B

Baron Cross

Badz

? ? ? ? ? Thanks for the info about getting a license, I greatly appreciate it and also for your opinion on metal detectors.One question ACCUMETER PRO VI technology isn't it base on dowsing? How well is it working for you? HH Baron Cross

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

To Baron Cross,
The ACCUMETER PRO VI is a resistivity meter. It has 4 independent probes (1,2,3,4) with a 100 ft cable. It can probed 100 sq. ft. area with a maximum depth of 100 ft and it is an all terrain detector. It can determine if it is gold, silver, minerals, water, tunnel n etc. through it's gauges. Therefore, it is not a dowsing equiptment.
We find the equipment a very reliable one and it saves us a lot of money, time and energy in our explorations. We have eliminated empty diggings in our explorations.
our procedures in our explorations is: first we used our long range locator (an MFD). if it has pinpointed something, we used the Accumeter Pro VI to counter check the MFD"s detection. And if the depth is within the range of the LORENZ 2 electromagnetic pulse induction which is 6 meters to 10 meters deep, we use it as our final counter checking.
Yes, we had several small hits in our explorations. Just old coins. But recently, we had a big hit but unfortunately something happened on it. It should have been our first big hit.......
Yes, I strongly recommend the accumeter pro VI but you should know how to use it...

BADZ

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To Baron Cross,

ERI is an Earth Resistivity Imaging, its used in mining, a hi-tech geophysical instrument, its like Accumeter but with images or screen shots...accumeter is just a resistivity meter, while ERI it make 2-D or 3-D maps images of ground resitance, so that you can see the voids, caves,concrete vault or treasure chambers images underground....it has multirods (probes)...it cost $50T....
How do I know....my friend is using it now...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread