2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
Re: 2007 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

Gboy,

As I said earlier, there is nothing unusual if a stone is cut into two, regardless of its size. Of course, if you will cut anything into two, it will be two separate pieces. There is nothing unusual in that. Again, we can't call a person crazy if he cuts a boulder into two just because we don't understand his purpose. If you will notice my 3rd and 4th questions, I'm hinting its relevance about treasures.

3. Is it related to treasure?

4. How it is related?
You see, we have no argument if it is a marker; my point is, let us be more analytical, and not to jump into conclusions without examining everything.
Say for example, for the sake of argument, let us say I'm total alien about treasure markers whatsoever, and someone will tell me that stone is a treasure marker, do you think I would believe that person just because he says so? If I will be more analytical, lots of questions need to be answered before I will consider his conclusion, such as:

1. How did you know?
2. Just because it is cut into half, it is considered a treasure marker? How about if it is cut into three, will it still be remain a marker?
3. What if that stone was cut because of nature?
4. Sharp edges are not proof that a machine is used to cut this stone. An expert stone cutter can do the same.
5. Have you magnified both the cut surface to determine if a cutting passed in between? Any cutting tools passed into any type of object will give its "signature" to the grain surface.

Now let us assume it is manmade cut based on the results of our analysis; more questions will arise out of it...

1. Who cut it?
2. What are the purposes in cutting it?
3. What does it signifies?
4. How do we interpret the intentions of the person who cut it?

See, all of these need to be identified...and answered...we can not based our conclusion on false premises.

Now, let us assume it done by nature, if it is so, all our assumptions will go to the drain, since our conclusions were based on false analysis,
bu

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

Material below was taken 66 feet below the surface.

1. Surface is very smooth and resembles wax. Can be chipped off by fingernails.
2. Color varies depending the dominant color of the surrounding; i.e. brown if surrounding is brown or dark blue if the surrounding is dark blue.
3. When put into water, it disintegrates in seconds and melted like powder in few minutes.
4. It is not a Jade.

Attachments

• Copy of x3.JPG
    Copy of x3.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 2,557

greenapple

Dec 1, 2006

the only reason why i post pictures here is to get some ideas/meanings from the markers or signs that i post(i it is really a marker/sign).by showing this pics top the whole world we might open the negative mindset of other people.
i also agree with the rest here that we should not be carried away by the beauty of the markers/signs.

gboy,your rock is superb but hehehe pre 1900 technology has cut it in half,try to see mine how they did abled to print it or mark it.this one was taken at around 30 feet from a former japs army major resedence in padada davao del sur,at around 45 feet the hole collapsed fortunately they were outside the hole eating lunch,but unfortunately they stopped the operation due to financial reasons.as a courtesy to my pastor friend i can post some more pics of the other signs they got from the hole if anyone interested.

Attachments

• 100_1074.JPG
    100_1074.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 1,125
  • 100_1077.JPG
    100_1077.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,193
  • 100_1078.JPG
    100_1078.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 3,565

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

Greenapple,

Word of advice, to get the best definition of a photograph, specially stone markers, try to use black and white film. If you are using digital camera, it can be switch into black and white mode; "sepia" is the best; and details of that stone marker can be viewed in more enhanced clarity.

Angel_09

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

Gentlemen,

(Please let me correct the color of the object that I have posted: its color is dark green.)

Regarding that object, anybody can give me an idea what kind of material it made of?
I have given a piece of sample to a chemist/chemical engineer, but they can not identify it (they say), . But they assured it is chemically made and made by man.

Additional information:

1. This object can not be burn, it resist fire.

2. When put into water, it is dissolves in few seconds and turn into ash gray color.
(It seems to me the color is absorbed by the water.)

3. The longer it is exposed to atmosphere, the more it became fragile.

4. The longer it is exposed to atmosphere, the color changed to ash gray.

5. If it is put into glass container, it retains its color, dark green.

Thanks for any input.

Angel_09

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Greenapple,
1. How did you know?
2. Just because it is cut into half, it is considered a treasure marker? How about if it is cut into three, will it still be remain a marker?
3. What if that stone was cut because of nature?
4. Sharp edges are not proof that a machine is used to cut this stone. An expert stone cutter can do the same.
5. Have you magnified both the cut surface to determine if a cutting passed in between? Any cutting tools passed into any type of object will give its "signature" to the grain surface.
Now let us assume it is manmade cut based on the results of our analysis; more questions will arise out of it...
1. Who cut it?
2. What are the purposes in cutting it?
3. What does it signifies?
4. How do we interpret the intentions of the person who cut it?
See, all of these need to be identified...and answered...we can not based our conclusion on false premises.
Now, let us assume it done by nature, if it is so, all our assumptions will go to the drain, since our conclusions were based on false analysis,

answers:
1) I assume that its a japanese rock marker...simply by analyzing the circumstances of these rock marker...
a) its uniqueness
b) well defined/clear CUT...
c) near confirmed treasure recovery area
d) the area was mentioned in famous treasure book
e) there is an X on the right side of the rock that was blasted...previously seen by assets.
d) According to our assets this rock has been there since he was young...
Based on this analysis i assume that it is a typical japanese treasure marker...of course, to be sure you ned geo instrument to reconfirm it.
2) Even if it is cut into three...I would still believe its still a marker based on my prequalification above...
3) I don't think its cut by nature....unless you could scientifically explain how nature possibly cut it....like a loaf of bread.
4) The mere fact that it is cut by stone cutter...therefore the stone cutter could be the japanese who buried it....a good treasure marker candidate...
5) Am not familiar with the 'signature" of cutting tools...but one thing for sure...it had sharp edges, its like cutting an apple by knife and had perfect sharp edges.

1) I suspect its the japanese...
2) Probably to make it as a unique treasure marker.
3) I have no idea what is the meaning of cutting it half....
4) We can't interpret...unless the japanses will tell you what it mean...it was supposedly their treasure secret remember?
If it is done by nature, then explain it scientifically, how it was cut in half perfectly with sharp edges?....Zobex have explained it if it was done manually...

Regarding your stone marker...I will ask also the same above question you ask me...

Zobex,
How the rock was cut is not a mystery. The fact it WAS cut is the mystery
Now why some clowns would want to cut this stone in the middle of no-where, that is the mystery. In the USA I would understand but not in the Philippines.

Since there is NO explanation why it was cut....the most logical choice of explanation is...Japanese treasure marker... ;D

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008

Oh yeah? Getting a little cocky are you?

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

YamTHr,

Attach picture below is suspected japanese treasure markers...as I have said before...a good candidate for Japanse treasure marker must be...well defined, very clear and man made....meaning even a 5 year old kid should easily identify it....meaning no more ild guesses or nature carvings or something...

Pictures of japanese treasure markers carved on rock boulders...
1) Triangle with dot
2) Square with dot
3) Arrow

According to Japanese treasure codes...Triangle and square with dot...means treasure underneath...am not sure though...kaya dapat e-scan, hukayin o basagin na yaaaannn.... (scan and break it )...oks? ;D

Attachments

• rocks1.jpg
    rocks1.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1,040
  • rocks2.jpg
    rocks2.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 1,032
  • rocks3.jpg
    rocks3.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 1,137

valente

Tenderfoot
Dec 27, 2007

Now, that is the beauty of this thread!

Here's a believer of the YamT, who's trying to convince that it's a fact while looking for a benevolent financier...and here's a non-believer who replies based on history and some other "legit" sources!

Legend/myth, fact or fiction, and yet all the others are learning! (that's me and at the same time amused)...

Don't worry guys, there's always Jeff who will surely moderate.

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

with or without "markers", the best way is to use detectors to determine whether a site is positive or not of "treasures". Markers, if there really are, has so many meanings or interpretations by each YamTHs.......

BADZ

valente

Tenderfoot
Dec 27, 2007

Did you know that the Imperial Palace of Japan is enclosed/sorrounded with high walls of stoneblocks (hundreds on thousands or even millions I think)? that access to the palace is passing through a bridge over the sorrounding moat/trench (10ft deep)?..... and here's the catch.... each stoneblock has a marker!

What could be the purpose of a marker for each stoneblock?!!

Attachments

• marker1 041.jpg
    marker1 041.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 2,336
  • marker1 040.jpg
    marker1 040.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 1,164
  • marker1 039.jpg
    marker1 039.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 8,269

valente

Tenderfoot
Dec 27, 2007

The first 2 pictures are the same, I took this with my celfon cam. There's an area on the surrounding walls where you can actually
"climb" it if you want (cctv cams are everywhere), it's near Hibiya Park actually near the bust of the Phil. national hero Dr. Jose Rizal.

Going back to the topic.... are all markers treasure-related? How do we interpret then if it's really THE one? Are the so-called "interpretations"
of the YamTHunters really that conclusive? If one Japanese NCO burried 5 goldbars and he made some markers TO HIS OWN LIKING therefore
the markers do not have a standard definition or interpretaiton? And yet, we can read and see so many marker interpretations which some Yamthunters considered as a STANDARD?

Would surely appreciate any feedback.

SWR, hopefully you stick to your usual replies and IGNORE those personal comments... I'm beginning to like your replies although
am just new in this forum. The moderator of course will take care of it. My best regards.

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

There are markers made by some people to entice the unsuspecting treasure financier. It is not just a claim. I have come to know some people in Zambales doing these things.
In T. Hunting, it is not necessary for a hunter to rely on surface markers, because it can be made according to hunter's liking without knowing it. It can also be moved to other area where its significance is no longer useful.
But non movable land marks are fair indicators if an area is positive or not.
Markers found underneath the ground are more reliable if it is uncovered first hand.
In my opinion, as a T. Hunter, everything have to be utilized, i.e. analytical thinking, good deductions, history background of the area, dowsing knowledge, reliable electronics instruments & detectors, financing, trusted partners, and most of all, (sixth sense - common sense).

Angel_09

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

G boy You posted -->

5) Am not familiar with the 'signature" of cutting tools...but one thing for sure...it had sharp edges, its like cutting an apple by knife and had perfect sharp edges.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is your clue that it was made by Nature. Only with thin diamond blades does man cut sharply.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

OHIO:

On post no 2465,

Picture nature.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On post # 2469,

picture #1 prob yes.

pictrue #2 nature.

Picture #3 yes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

on post not 2472--

pictur # 1, not sure, curious.could be.

picture # 2, would say yes because of the possibiity of the horizontal lines representing no.s however in Chinese the multiple in on the bottom.

Don Jose de La Mancha

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

Picture no.3 of post 2472 resembles a diode with missing anode.

Angel_09

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Realde,

On post # 2469,
picture #1 prob yes.
pictrue #2 nature.
Picture #3 yes.

Picture #1: is very clear that it is a TRIANGLE with dot....in fact according to the natives it was used by the japanese to put some small flag on it.
Picture #2: its a very2 clear.... ARROW...can't you see it ??? Concentrate carefully in the middle picture, due to background probably you have not noticed the carved arrow...
Picture #3: We have no argument on that since we both agreed its very clear square and dot...

~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is your clue that it was made by Nature. Only with thin diamond blades does man cut sharply.

Nature would impossibly made this perfect cut with sharp edges horizontally....Thats what makes this Perfect cut boulder.... UNIQUE (a typical treasure marker).....bcoz only a thin diamond blade can sharply cut it...the mystery is...HOW BIG IS THE DIAMOND BLADE? ;D

Angel09,
There are markers made by some people to entice the unsuspecting treasure financier. It is not just a claim. You are correct on that there are some marker that was recently carved but it would be too obvious....thats why my marker like the perfect cut boulder is difficult to duplicate...even by todays technology.
BTW, old marker like my arrows, triangle and square, can't be duplicated easily or made recently....bcoz new carving would be easily noticed or too obvious, bcoz the color of the carving and the sorrounding would be different, we tried to chiseled some portion of the rock and definitely the chiseled rock portion had different color, oks? If you noticed the color of my markers almost the same color of the sorrounding rock, proof that it is very old carving already...we are not grade one to know the difference between the recently carved and old ones....oks?

boylara

Jan 9, 2005

about this

Attachments

• x.jpg
    x.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 8,091
  • circle.jpg
    circle.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 1,172

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Zobex said:
GBoy, you make mistake and violate the purpose of this new thread. This is no longer Cache Hunting that discusses technical matters and techniques. This is now Legend discussion site. We talk about things like Paul Bunions lost ax head he used to cut 100 trees at a time. Or where Tinker Bell keeps her magic dust. Or the story your Grandfather heard about Abe Lincolns secret stash of molasses he used during the American Civil War.

If you want to talk about cache hunting and technical details of current in progress treasure hunting by real people, you should start a new thread under the Cache hunting threads.

Now I would like to hear stories about what your great uncle told you about the magic beans he bought but lost in the forrest when he was a child. Or the one about the magic flying car the Kaiser used in WW1 but was lost and hidden.

Zobex

Zobex

Wrong.

This was not Moved out of Disrespect.

This thread will be What it was. Discuss the treasure & The search for it

It is in treasure Legends Because it is a well Known Treasure Legend.
this does not mean it is Not real.
it just means it has not been Proven to Everyone Yet.

in this case A cache is small Compared
to a Treasure
this is a treasure.

My Description of Legend :

unverifiable story handed down by tradition from earlier times and popularly accepted as historical.

So Please Find the Treasure & Verify it.

No other discription of Legend applies here, or will be allowed to be tacked on.

JEFF

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions