2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
SWR,

Whoa....Red Herring Alert! Taking a relaxing pause from the Yamash.ita legend and promoting a Fort Knox conspiracy theory.

Trying to scamper away from the discussion of thousand tons of US fake gold bars scandal? or you are only interested to discuss few pcs. of pinoy fake gold bars? hehehe ;D

Who is the biggest fake gold bar scammer now???????????? i want to hear it ? .... :hello2:

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
SWR,

You also know folks that have billions of dollars worth of counterfeit bills, billions of dollars worth of fantasy bonds and other fraudulent instruments. You need to find some new friends

Ahem, would you mind if you answer what nationalities are the world record holders of financial scams listed below? ;D .... I see no Pinoy related $ billion fraudulent instruments or fantasy bonds in there, do you? :headbang:......or you just shy away from this discussion as OT ? hehehe

16 Of The World’s Biggest Financial Scumbags Of All Time

1. Victor Lustig
2. Cassie Chadwick
3. Charles Ponzi
4. Enron
5. Raffaello Follieri
6. Ivan Kruger
7. Tyco International
8. Frank Abagnale
9. Lou Pearlman
10. Barry Minkow
11. WorldCom
12. Jack Abramoff
13. Martha Stewart
14. Christopher Rocancourt
15. AIG
16. Bernard Madoff

http://blog.ezasset.com/?p=100

GUESS-WHO

Mar 27, 2010
Not true, genuine and counterfeit financial instruments such as these have been found and transacted all over Asia and Europe, as well as in the US. Anybody who is not aware that the Germans and the Japanese looted during WWII and other wars probably would not be aware of this either. Here are a couple of videos on both the Japanese and German looting that took place during WWII: http://worldwar2treasure.com/

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
Sorry Mate, billions of dollars worth of counterfeit bills, billions of dollars worth of fantasy bonds and other fraudulent instruments involving Wells Fargo and/or the FRB are only found in the Philippines. You seemed to have omitted that in your financial scam list
[/quote]

Nice try, but Sorry mate....its not part of the WORLD BIGGEST SCAMS / FINANCIAL SCANDAL.
And who are the victims of these alleged fraudulent bank instruments and bonds?...none or 1 or two people?

The SCAM list below by the americans are well recorded and big scandal that staggered THE WORLD FINANCIAL ECONOMIES.....that affected almost ALL COUNTRIES...affected millions of people........intiendes?

Millions of victims (US financial scam) VS 1-2 victims (pinoy fake bond scam).......NO COMPARISON or NO CONTEST? hehehe ;D

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
SWR,

Sorry Mate, billions of dollars worth of counterfeit bills, billions of dollars worth of fantasy bonds and other fraudulent instruments involving Wells Fargo and/or the FRB are only found in the Philippines. You seemed to have omitted that in your financial scam list

Nice try, but Sorry mate....Pinoys are not part of the WORLD BIGGEST SCAMS / FINANCIAL SCANDAL.
And who are the victims of these alleged fraudulent bank instruments and bonds?...none or 1 or two people?

The SCAM list below by the americans are well recorded and big scandal that staggered THE WORLD FINANCIAL ECONOMIES.....that affected almost ALL COUNTRIES...affected millions of people........intiendes?

Millions of victims (US financial scam) VS 1-2 victims (pinoy fake bond scam).......NO COMPARISON or NO CONTEST? hehehe ............SO WHO ARE THE GREATEST SCAMMERS NOW....YOUR ANSWER PLS?

Sorry, double post.

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
SWR,

I doubt if these alleged $billion fake bonds of Wellsfargo/FRB is considered a scam.....bcoz to be considered it a scam, there must be a US bank victim. Since Wellsfargo/FRB has NOT BEEN VICTIMIZED OR NEVER REDEEM these alleged fake billion bonds....therefore NO US BANK VICTIM, NO FINANCIAL SCAMS.....crystal clear? ;D

Nov 20, 2007
Hi to all TH,

Im looking for Treasure hunters who have scanners or detectors that can detect up to 3 meters. I have a site here in negros oriental,sabi ng isang kusinero ng hapon na isang pinoy, may nilagay daw ang hapon na mga alahas(jewelries) sa isang Grave(netso) na located sa isang bundok at alam namin kung saan ang bundok na yun. Ang Grave(netso) ay natabunan na ng lupa sa tagal ng panahon. Ang kailangan na lang ay ma locate ito throu the use of detector or scanner. To those who are interested contact me by email add: [email protected]

champoy

seaside911

Oct 10, 2008
Here
Champoy man, I have a Discovery TF 900 gathering dust in a shed on Mindanao. Id love to share it with other treasure hunters (listen man every unnecessary word removed land owner in the whole of the archepilligo wants thier property scanned) ... Ive had enough of timewasters [mod]Uncalled for attack removed[/mod].​

Attachments

• Image006a1.jpg
    Image006a1.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 1,785

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
scenario:
on a map, a clock is drawn pointing @9 o'clock, on the site an accessory marker is found, a nail with an angle of depression of 45deg...... what would be the most probable direction to take to locate the treasure based on the system used by the japanese engineering brigade?

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
kaloy said:
scenario:
on a map, a clock is drawn pointing @9 o'clock, on the site an accessory marker is found, a nail with an angle of depression of 45deg...... what would be the most probable direction to take to locate the treasure based on the system used by the japanese engineering brigade?

Straight down. The angle on the nail refers to the depth (in meters) of the gold, and the number on the clock (9) refers to the amount in tons.

Keep digging even if you hit bedrock.

seaside911

Oct 10, 2008
Here
Dedicated to the family's of the victims. The people of Hong Kong and the people of the Philippines

This has all the hallmarks of a false flag operation ... They may have been moving Yam gold Through another part of the City at the time and they needed a distraction This incident was brought to you by the scum of malacanang and the Manila elite​

The Maguindanao Massacre. Welcome to thug controlled Philippines

Those scum in Malacanang and their Manila elite cohorts were responsible for the Maguindanao massacre as well. Estimates vary but the number of dead was put at 57 ... Most of them were Journalists, covering the election process ... The dead had their bodies mutilated and some were beheaded. The women were raped and had their genitals mutilated ... Welcome to Thug controlled Philippines.​

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
SWR said:
kaloy said:
scenario:

Are you serious? The Japanese Engineering Brigade would not be drawing clocks on maps and relying on nails on an angle. What century are you pretending to be in?

That's a pure query. Now, if you think my question is ridiculous, then it's better to ignore it.... I forgot to indicate that that question was for those who has actual experiences in decoding a Japanese treasure map.... How could you believe a nail as a marker where in fact you dont believe that there are treasures buried by the Japanese here in the PI....

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006
kaloy said:
scenario:

The problem is with many maps the meaning died with the map maker. Small rank officers and such made up a meaning that was only known to him or his small group. Study the area, think like a man living in the late 1930's and follow your nose. If you can not find a lead or give up, locate an " Old Man " tribal who is a " see'r ". If he is good he can walk you right to it but the treasure hunter must have a good intent and heart. Other wise the see'r won't work for you. Just my personal experience.

Fortunately I am in a position now so that I don't have to dig any more holes.

Z

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006
Since I no longer HAVE to TH in the islands I have been popping into and out of the Islands the past 12 months.

Anyone who THINKS they want to try to TH in the Philippines had better give it a very long serious thought.

The ambush in Maguindanao even made the professionals sick to their stomachs. I was there the day of the diggings.

As for the stand off with the bus and the loco former cop. This was a circus staged for the camers and it went all bad. Nothing to do with TH or gold at all.

My PH partner and I ran covert operations in PH for 6 years tracking ASG and JI. As most Filipinos know, those organizations are ultimately run by the USG. Surprise !!!! And yes, they are shipping out large quantities of gold to the Middle East. That is why there is so much interest in Mindanao.

Just to jerk their shorts we put a couple of videos on YouTube. Look for ABUZOBEX on YouTube. A couple of our surveillance videos. Several times we have been called to testify for the USG USN JTTF at ONI and NCIS. They don't want any disclosures. FU.

Zobex / PACRIM / Pacific Rim Security and Investigation Agency (Kidnap Recovery - Hostage Rescue - Bounty Hunt)

PS: SWR don't bother posting a response to this.

seaside911 said:
Dedicated to the family's of the victims. The people of Hong Kong and the people of the Philippines

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTKMh0TCGig

This has all the hallmarks of a false flag operation ... They may have been moving Yam gold Through another part of the City at the time and they needed a distraction This incident was brought to you by the scum of malacanang and the Manila elite​

The Maguindanao Massacre. Welcome to thug controlled Philippines

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5FJGmmop-4

Those scum in Malacanang and their Manila elite cohorts were responsible for the Maguindanao massacre as well. Estimates vary but the number of dead was put at 57 ... Most of them were Journalists, covering the election process ... The dead had their bodies mutilated and some were beheaded. The women were raped and had their genitals mutilated ... Welcome to Thug controlled Philippines.​

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SAT: you posted -->Straight down. The angle on the nail refers to the depth (in meters) of the gold, and the number on the clock (9) refers to the amount in tons.
Straight down according to the local surface, to the geographical center of the eartth??

Since the Philippines are othe side of the equator, 9 actually refers to 3 in your local Sideral time, hence it is 3 tons actually..

as for the bend of the nail, that is actually a modified key for use when you come to the vault.

May I be of any other use to you ?

Don Jose de La Mancha ----FB sheesh hr hehehe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread