2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( JAPS) TREASURE

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Disclaimer:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? THIS IS NOT AN ATTEMPT TO CATCH YOU AT ANYTHING.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?This is NOT an Attempt to Prove you a Liar.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?if ANYONE Other then GBoy QUOTES? "MY"? Post for the Purpose of making ANY TYPE
? ? ? OF ACCUSATIONS against GBoy, You will Have Your Post DELETED.

? ? ? ?The ONLY Reason for this Post Is , We Love to see Pics of Gold.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?JEFF
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A) HI JEFF, if you are referring to me, I have no further need to post to gboy. I am satrsfied with the results and my conclusions. Perhaps I would invest with Badz, but,-no others.

Yes I love to see bars of Gold, especially mine heheheh.

Jose de LA Mancha ( I tilt windmills )

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

FOR THE RECORD :

? ?I am NOT referring to anyone.

I found out awhile Back, People Take Some of My Posts as an Invitation to Attack Someone.

Just wanted to Make Shure, NoBody Thinks That.

? R.T.

? ?I don't Have anything against your Posts, Or they'd be Gone? ;D

I just wanted to Make absolutely Shure, Nobody Thinks I'm trying to Call GBoys Bluff.
As I AM NOT.
and I don't want anyone Quoteing me and Accusing GBoy

? ? ? ? ? HAPPY HUNTING & POSTING

? ? ? ? ? ?JEFF

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I found out awhile Back, People Take Some of My Posts as an Invitation to Attack Someone.

Just wanted to Make Shure, NoBody Thinks That.

?? ? ? ? ? HAPPY HUNTING & POSTING

? ? ? ? ? ?Jeff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right on Jeff, I agree and appol. if I have seemed to fall into that catagory.? You are running a? fine room, keep it up.

While I am in general disaggreement with gboy, etc., they "have" sparked my interest in the "Yama#@!$%#@!a"? Gold,? so I have researched it.? ?I? now am more sceptical than before.? I have no doubt whatsoever that an enormous amount of precious metal is hiddenn in the Phillippines but not in the 1000's of tons of Japanese loot or 172 Japanese sites..

. I once saw a listing of the potential loot by the Japanese in the various countries that they occupied ,? it would not begin to reach the amount that some of these stories claim.

I do know that fantastic amounts of Precious metals are hidden thorugh out the world.? At Tayopa for example, one of the 5 deposits positvely identified and located,? lists 610 mule loads of Gold, probably only 700 - 800 fine. A mule load in that country is approx.? 200-220 lbs.? You figure the potential? value out.

I cannot touch it for many reasons, among whioh, it is surrounded by narcos, bandits, etc.? To attempt to move it right now would result in many deaths,? I prefer one of them isn't mine, so I will bide my time. I own the properites for the next 50 years. I may even get into the mining? business since they are in bonanza.

No, I will never post any pictures in here, or anywhere, for obvious reasons, sorry.? ?A story such as this, is just a story which can be denied as just? BS, but a picture cannot.? There are greedy people in? all governments who can supercede any contracts or permits, why tempt them?..

Jose de La Mancha? ( I tilt windmills )

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

gboy,
peace be with you! :-)
I just attended a meeting with some local TH's in our area and they were talking about a certain Dr. Oneda of the Jap embassy here in the Phil in the 70's.
Since you have so much informations regarding hidden jap treasures, in one way or another, do you have any information of this Dr. Oneda? It was claimed that he once confirmed a large volume and even inventoried it in 1979.? Likewise, do you have any information regarding the existence of this Jap Imperial Central Bank in the Phil?

badz

Attachments

• Fwd Fw No Wonder They All Wan8.jpg
    Fwd Fw No Wonder They All Wan8.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 2,637

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

The picture looks like a bunch of rocks on a dirt road. We have that here in the US too. Don't need to go to PI to find rocks!

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Caballeros/Gentlemen: Attn,? gboy/vrocs/ and all others that might be interestred.

I wish to propse a simple, but true, case of treasure hunting, how would you solve it?? Let's see just how professional you are.

!)? Your treasure lies in this group of? barrancas and? cerros (hills), it is actually in plain sight. The photos were taken from a helicopter. Upper mesa is 6000 ft.?

(Q)? How would you look for it?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2) You now have found it, it consists of over 70 tons of Silver and Gold bars.? It is approximately 35 miles, ( 56 kilometers) to the nearest road.? There are guerillas, (reveloutionaries), outlaws, narcotic growers, and others in the area, all watching you.? ?

(Q)? How would you transport it out of the area? Helicopter service is $800 US per hr, with 3 hr ferry charge, and after first flight your center of operations would be known.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3)? You now have successfully moved it to a place of security.

(Q)? How would you convert it to money?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4)? You have your choice of either legal or illegal methods.

Q) Which would you use an why?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

? If illega,l how would you guarentee secrecy among your own group?? I.E. be sure that one of you doesn't talk to his family, girlfriend, in a? bar,? etc., etc. How would you explain your change in life style? If no change, why look for a treasure in the first place?

Try this Gboy/vrocs, show us that you are true professional treasure hunters as you claim.? Naturally you will have figured this out before hand no?

Jose de La Mancha? ( I tilt windmills)

Attachments

• .jpgLooking up Tayopa canyon up to the mesa above.jpg
    .jpgLooking up Tayopa canyon up to the mesa above.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 1,596
  • .jpgfolding downi western barranca.jpg
    .jpgfolding downi western barranca.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1,577
  • .jpgTayopa canyon.jpg
    .jpgTayopa canyon.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1,708
  • .jpgLooking up Tayopa canyon up to the mesa above.jpg
    .jpgLooking up Tayopa canyon up to the mesa above.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 1,573
  • .jpgfolding downi western barranca.jpg
    .jpgfolding downi western barranca.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1,564
  • .jpgTayopa canyon.jpg
    .jpgTayopa canyon.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1,728

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

Nugget,
I've got those pictures years ago. It was forwarded to me by my friend from manila.? Whether those bars are real or not, it should serve as an inspiration for us TH's!!

badz

Attachments

• Fwd Fw No Wonder They All Wan7.jpg
    Fwd Fw No Wonder They All Wan7.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 2,360
  • Fwd Fw No Wonder They All Wan6.jpg
    Fwd Fw No Wonder They All Wan6.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1,674
  • Fwd Fw No Wonder They All Wan5.jpg
    Fwd Fw No Wonder They All Wan5.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 1,669
  • Fwd Fw No Wonder They All Wan.jpg
    Fwd Fw No Wonder They All Wan.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 1,684
  • Fwd Fw No Wonder They All Wan3.jpg
    Fwd Fw No Wonder They All Wan3.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 1,692
  • Fwd Fw No Wonder They All Wan4.jpg
    Fwd Fw No Wonder They All Wan4.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1,701

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

More Pics & the Message with them..:

think i learning something here, here my rocks i have no clue yet i want you to post it maybe some of the guy can tell thanks again , p.s. i many more coming

Attachments

• the rocks.jpg
    the rocks.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 1,754

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

MORE PICS :

Attachments

• the crew me  my wife2.jpg
    the crew me my wife2.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 1,640

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

First Photos, Lightend

Attachments

• the rocks.jpg
    the rocks.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 1,623

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

this one i found from the side of a hill? near the cave entrance under neath is a big rock with the form of a heart, by the way entrance of the cave it's hard to take a pic. because it's so dark , but i see a marker of triangle made of rock,and a diamond close to it i hope someone can give me a hint . thanks? ?Ed

Attachments

• this one looks like a rabbit  ready to go  hahaha!.jpg
    this one looks like a rabbit ready to go hahaha!.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 1,584

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

this is the last for today , next time i will show you guys the real thing.? that? you have been waiting for ? you know? what i mean the finale?!? ;? Ed.

Attachments

• cave entrance, and excavation digging.jpg
    cave entrance, and excavation digging.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 1,596
  • Copy of cave entrance, and excavation digging.jpg
    Copy of cave entrance, and excavation digging.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 1,490

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN

Hey Jeff of PA ---- I was ready your find. Thought I'd take a closer look at your pictures. Ther's alot fo them so I try to get back with ya Tomorrow.

Jacko

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN

Hey Jeff of PA --- Here's your pictures. OK FOLKS THIS IS MY OPINON of what I see. IN all the picture there is alot going on I can't make out so look closer when you go back.

Top Pic. Hole-- I have numbered the areas--- #1 Looks like a chian of letters and symbols acouple are "F" "H" a side was "U". #2 is a crack that leads to two diamond shaped put together on chain. #3 The center is of a snake shape but at head is a pretty womans face looking down. Top left corner very faint, but there. That is a 3 and above it is a skull with a cross on it and next to that in a long circle are writtings can't make out.

Bottom Pic --- # 1 There is a hand print (has four fingers and a thumb) above this at each finger is a dot and other symbols around it. #2 is a cross with a cirlce around it. # 3 Can't make out but feel very important.

Attachments

• Copy of cave entrance, and excavation digging.jpg
    Copy of cave entrance, and excavation digging.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 1,928

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN

Jeffs Pic's ---- Rocks--- Top photo--- #1 is a shadow of man with elbow on knee and chin in hand. His left arm is thin but, ha a heart at about elbow and the hand is an arrow pointing to smaller arrow that points upward. #2 I am not sure aobut this one. # 3 has three claw marks pointing down and other sylmbols all around it.

Lower pic --- #1 I was able to paint most of the signs There is an "H" at top left corner and other markings. The three black areas in center are plan enough to make out. I placed a circle around the area that needs more attention. Hope I haven't missed anythign as I am going by my notes.

Jacko

Attachments

• the rocks.jpg
    the rocks.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 1,462

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN

Jeff's Pic's Top photo --- #1 small arrows #2 Is two hearts facing each other in side the cut. Don't know what the cut means but should be important. Next to cut are 4 dots and other signs, I can't make out. The tip could be a tri or heart but, looks like a pointer. the black spot below the dot in cneter could be a spike? This whole rock need to be studied closer.

Lower rock---- Red #1 Whne I changed colors it has a face and signs like you'd see on a coin. Since there were tow pictures on smae slide I chose the best for veiwing. Black 3 red heart with tri. that bottom has been cut off. Black #1 is a cross-- Top left circle has sever signs, can't make out.

Jacko

Attachments

• Rabbit.jpg
    Rabbit.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 1,550

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN

Jeff of PA-- I could do like the Expedition guys are doing, with my site . Only difference is I don't have pretty cards, but I can actually show the financial backers proof before they spend any money. Then We could get a mining permit and what ever we find just pay taxes and not worry about losing any treasure. A treasure trove only allows a small area to work. where as a mining claim allows several acers.
I am still by myself and have three more areas to check out before I do any digging as I'd like to find the camp site and detect first. Then take the easiest (I think) place to dig.
It all sounds good but, need money to make money. So it'll be me ,one pick, one shovel, one detector. I know I'll never find it all before I die, but hope I do find some.
There'll be stories about These mountains and Jacko's lost gold, maybe I should make a map and bury it with clues for others to find. hehehe

Jacko

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

if you know, or do you know the safe way ,or the right company in the Philippines that i can sell my find? of anything? specially gold bars, i tried on the web i found this guy? Anderson? on figure eight, but he has a web site. so it's complecated? any help would be greatly appreciation thanks ;

? Ed

J

Jef of PI

hello jeff of pa,

we can help you dispose your finds in the philippines. contact me if you are in the philippines.
just PM me so that i can get your message in my email. i can assure you of a safe and secure way of selling your commodities.

sincerely,

jef of pi

J

Jef of PI

Hello jeff of pa,

I guess that was "Ed" sending you a message.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread