Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 142 of 195 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 2925
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: 2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    The greatest love a man can show his fellowman is to give up his life for him.

Dec 2007
    Central Luzon, Philippines
    Blood, sweat and tears of my nation's forebears
    2 times

Re: 2007 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

Is there a reward for discovering human bones, dogtags and several personal effects of dead Japanese soldiers? Which group usually handles repatriation of these? PM me please. Thanks.
    Created by God in His own image, to spread His good news of salvation and to glorify Him until the end of time.

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    1931 times

Zobex my friend, I certainly wasn't trying to get you, heheh, just a bit of futher clarifying only.

I have put many many rounds through that old 50-70, it is fun fun to shoot. It has also accounted for many a deer since it knocks them down with out destroying any meat. Also terrific for bunny / rabbit eating materiel,. I have never had one successfully finish a charge. Of course the range is generally under 150 meters because of the trajectory.

Gentlemen: I appol for the slight deviation but I have definitely established Zobex's qualifications in different fields in my mind now, trust him, I now do.

Don Jose de La Mancha
    "I exist to live, not live to exist"

Jan 2005
    2 times

I think the topic is not related to the forum..this is yamashita treasure forum not guns...ok......
    "TH Pinoy"

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    1931 times

HOLA BOY, you obviously missed the point and remarks, I was establishing zobex's credibility to my satisfaction, and He holds up. I will listen to him "any time" since he has been right on many things from geology, firearms, actual field work, and on. This should be very important to you and the subject of
    Yama------ unless you wish to only talk about fantasies and fairy tales.

Who else in here has his qualifications and expertise?? From what I have seen in here over some years, this is sadly lacking. Even simple, natural occurrences have been hailed as geenuine, secret Japanese code markings.

So in many ways it "is" related to the Yama---- thingie.

The identification of firearms and municions many times is very important to time date a find or clue.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Jan 2005
    2 times

thanks for the reply......anyway...i will posting more pictures so that anybody can see...about the actual location of the site...just come here in Cagayan and i will show it.
    "TH Pinoy"

sandugo

Mr. Boy Lara, I think I know your site. If I'm not mistaken, that's the actual place we once tried to operate. We saw the so-called cement and dug around the area to expose the whole surface of the cement, exposed along was that same kind of steel bar you posted here. It's really one jackpot of pure scrap because that cement was belted around that hill going to the other side. The owner of the lot insists that theres a japanese treasure hidden in that hill. But to our assessment with that cemented pathway/pavement was just built around 1980s to 1990s, which is true because a cousin of one of our companions faithfully claims that they were the ones who did the cementing of that pavement. It was just one of the government projects for irrigation in the area. If I am not mistaken, your site is quite close to viewing a dead volcano. I can show you pictures of the same hill if they weren't different.

May 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Zobex
    I posted earlier a few weeks ago we all got poisoned in this freaking vault complex and to date have not determined what chemical it is so now that some of us are feeling better our plan is the worst case fix. We are going to deliberately flood the entire complex to the top. All the way to the surface. Let it soak for a couple of weeks and then pump it all back out. Let the toxin soak into the water and then pump it out. Very messy, time consuming and a lot of work. But at this time it is the only plan we have. There is one boarded up chamber that is hollow behind the wood wall. It echo's . I just hope there is no swords or such behind the wall. Water is not good for them. The other goodies are in ammo box's. Rows of ammo box's and it ain't ammo !!!!

Zobex
    Mr. Zobex and fellow THs,

Had been out of this thread for a long time, though I kept reading all posting here. Just wish to tell you that I could be more lucky because I did not encounter any of the problems you mentioned. My real problem is hard concrete barriers, depth and water. In one of your posts, you mentioned about "imperial sites" . I suspect that I have encountered one of them. What do you think happened by then? Did they bury the "treasure" deep in the ground and then covered them with concrete as protection? Or did they build the structure first and then placed the treasures inside? I really need more understanding of these as I plan make another sortie before the rains come.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Jonesindy

Jan 2005
    2 times

hello sandugo thanks for the info, well you can post you pictures here...ok the actual location of that site is found between the boundary of Enrile-Cagayan, Sta. maria-Isabela and Rizal-Kalinga, if hat your location then you might be right otherwise, your talking about other location, right now, theres an on going digging, beside an old balete treer which is aproximately around 300 meters from the project site...hehehehehehe
    "TH Pinoy"

Jul 2004
    4 times

Jonesindy,

I hope your treasure site is just buried by squad or platoon size...NOT Imperial site, so that it would be easier.

However, if your treasure site is Imperial size...FORGET IT...YOU CAN'T DO IT.
    These is the most COMMON mistake of amateur treasure hunter...due to lack of treasure research/knowldge, when they stumbled Imperial treasure site....they are happy bcoz ...hey... this is Imperial treasure site or big volume, thats why they are excited to operate...WRONG MOVE !!

Imperial treasure sites are big volume treasure sites built by HUNDREDS OR THOUSAND OF MEN...and the diggers or treasure hunter are just less than 10...common...make my day, you are joking right?

Its like a 20 km MRT built by thousand men...and you have 10 treasure hunters trying to demolish the whole MRT structures...he,he,he..WOW....

C'mon...the **** invade countries for that Imperial treasures....do you think they buried it easily...c'mon...

The Imperial treasure usually built concrete fortified structures underground...multiple level of 10 foot concrete barriers, several bombs, gas chambers ...etc. If you have Imperial treasure map, $10 million dollars budget, mining technology...and old **** veterans generals as your consultant...you have a chance like Marcos did.

But if you have a rag tag team treasure hunting team and targeting Imperial treasure...you are like an ant trying to bully an elephant... .....and this is the MOST COMMON MISTAKE OF FOPRIEGN OR FILIPINO TREASURE HUNTERS....TRYING TO UNDERESTIMATE THE **** BURIED IMPERIAL TREASURES or probably due to lack of treasure research....c'mom invading countries is very difficult enough and steal their treasures...do you think they will bury it easily...tsk,tsk,tsk....USE YOUR COMMON SENSE....

These is just my ONE CENT OPINION, walang personalan...OKS?

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    1931 times

HMMMMM, sounds familiar.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Jul 2004
    4 times

Zobex,

Hhhhmmm....losing precious lives in treasure hunting is indeed very unfortunate specially if you hit the deadly traps....Why the heck go for those deadly buried treasures. if there are other treasure sites just scattered around the countryside that NO NEED to dig.....ex: Marcos reburried sites, open cave/tunnels, above ground vault, crashed **** planes, concrete vault in waterfalls lagoon, underwater boxes or budhas...etc...the only problem , these sites are in the jungle areas.

You only need extensive treasure reasearch to gather those treasure sites information...and if you want shortcut...SECRET !!

May 2006

Mr. Zobex,

Thanks for the reply. Everything you said, I take in deep interest. there were no steel bars in the concrete. the hard binder look more like iron slags (the waste in steel making).

Mr. Gboy,

Thanks too for your reply to my post. I agree, our rag tag team must have demolished the equivalent of 1-kilometer MRT already. That makes a reminder of 9kilometers more. Indeed, there is much chalenge ahead!!!

Thanks,

Jonesindy

May 2006

Zobex,

I am referring to the same site since I joined this forum. it's now 18 meters underground. Two sets of signs are all over the place, consisting of carve stone/concrete. In the last phase of work, I spent more than 50 back-hoe days to hack the bunker. It seems it "much deeper". I am about to call it quits, unless there is a technology that could "picture" what is beneath the structure. it is very much similar to the pictures posted by "Garry" from Mindanao. Imagine, a similar structure, covering about 400sqm. I have excavated the whole thing by about 20meters deep, and still there is more concrete.

Jonesindy

Dec 2007
    2 times

Here's what we found so far. Lots of relics, bones, dog tags, belt buckles, teeth, etc. But no treasure so far. Must be around 150 dog tags there. Any suggestions?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	737 
Size:	139.6 KB 
ID:	204141   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5R_4.jpg 
Views:	840 
Size:	340.0 KB 
ID:	204142  
    Created by God in His own image, to spread His good news of salvation and to glorify Him until the end of time.

Dec 2007
    2 times

There were no weapons of any kind. Just some sort of 'bandana' but oddly enough no skulls. Though there are flat bones that I think would qualify for skull bone fragments or hip bones fragments. The dog tags and all the other relics were all mixed together barring anybody from really identifying which bone belonged to which dog tag.

There were bullets strewn all over the place but I don't know if they're cal .30 or .45. We have removed all the items now from the 2 cave systems where it came from for proper repatriation to place of origin. The items are all in clean decent storage boxes to give due respect to the dead.

Apparently their embassy is slow in mobilizing resources for something like this. Not a priority for them.

Page 142 of 195 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors