2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

diamond

Sep 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
new to this site, sooooo... amusing is there anything new?

:icon_thumright::occasion14:
I have few Filipino divers whom I work with few years back. Now, their questions are these:

1. What are at stakes?
2. How can they sure this shipwreck is not a goofy story?
3. Supposed this story is not real, who will compensate for all the expenses during the diving process?
4. As an agent, mediator for these people, will you take responsibility for whatever course of action this project will lead?
5. Did or have you prepared written contract for this salvaging job, for the people you are representing and for the divers you are recruiting?
6. If you do, come back to me and we'll talk the details.
7. If not, just keep quiet and ask the moderator to delete your post.

Angel_09

diamond

Sep 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice to read all of the posting, I read all of them from number 1- to number 142. and getting excited everytime new info come out about hunting. You see, I accidentally found a marker with looking like number seven then followed by a triangle in the cave during my vacation. I am intrigued, it might be a treasure sign? Oh.. it is curve right there in the rock close to the entrance, covered with mud. The entrance is just like a slit barely, can one person enter with 3 stone blocking it. Do you think, it might be treasure sign? ???

divine68

Dec 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there around 4 balete trees that are still standing as of today.. one site, the recoverd 3 small drums, near the creek..anybody who is interested with this site..i can show them.....hehehehehehe..mas madaming makakaalam sa site...mas exciting...hehehehehehehe..yearly there is a group of white man...going to this area...reasons..don't know...

im interested =)

cakoy08

Greenie
Jan 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
hello I would like to ask regarding the meaning of this sign found in our area in mindanao DSC00528.JPG DSC00526.JPG

wrecker

Mar 5, 2008
Germany
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Minelab Excalibur 1000
It's a fossilized seashell. You find them everywhere in the world where there is limestone or old coral reefs.

sabaw93

Greenie
Feb 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1.jpg 2.jpg a snake head, an unknown symbol,, What could be the meaning of these signs ..?? its location is in a slope of a hill with a century old mango tree,, and a footprint sign 9.jpg

Last edited:

sabaw93

Greenie
Feb 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there are some more pics,, 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

this rock markers are all nearby an old mango tree...,, with a hollow or hole inside,,
8.jpg

wacky22

Oct 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi sir//i'm from Compostela Comval philippines,,i have a question regarding bout treasure sign wud you please help me what this signs mean..i found it on the river with that big rock..there are many sign there but i dont know the meanng of each sign,,

here the proof sir:

Img00280.jpg

champion01

Apr 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there are some more pics,, View attachment 745975 View attachment 745976 View attachment 745977 View attachment 745979 View attachment 745981

this rock markers are all nearby an old mango tree...,, with a hollow or hole inside,,
View attachment 745989

there's a possibility that object is inside that mango tree.. but, it will all depend on the locations of those rocks.. that hole in the tree is a good sign, but, since that is an open hole, there's a possibility that it has been recovered.. have you tried checking the inside? usually, when placed inside a tree, over time, the bark heals and make a new outer covering..

sabaw93

Greenie
Feb 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we had checked it,,, we found nothing there,,, but whats interesting is,, we found a lowered ground,,, exactly facing the tree hole ,,, about 10 meters from the tree... maybe there is something buried under the lowered land.

d12347501

May 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Buenas Don Jose,

I am new here and am getting a kick out of all the back and forth banter; but i believe we share the same view on the good General or "Supreme Allied Commander" as he required his staff to address him by. If you've studied his feats at all you will find he was very self-serving. His ego and pride finally caught up with him during the Korean Conflict that led to his dismissal.

bomy

May 18, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
helllo everyone!!
i was really amazed by the story of yamashita treasure,and i think everyone here has a story to tell and is willing to give an advice for those who are in need.
well, not knowing about a Y.T i was surprised that we also have here in our province negros occidental. There's an acacia tree on my grandma's land and about 8 mters away in front theres creek used for rice plantation..Once an old lady told my grandma that we need to dig the acacia since a lot of japanese soldier burying lots of boxes on that area. As far as i can remember when i was small theres a big rock beside that acacia tree and a big chain coming out under it. During that time there's a man who want to buy the acacia and wanted to get the roots but my grandma refused.Until now, a treasure hunter visited the area and ask who owns the land and was willing to dig and they will pay for the expenses buta 50/50 deal.so my uncle agreed, first they check the area with their metal detector,and the detector said its gold when pointing to acacia.They do some sort of offerings to the spirits, they kill a chicken and spread the blood everywhere.After that they decided to start the diggings 3 days after since they will gather their equipments in the ciy w/c is 1 hour away from the province.

On the very first day of digging about 9 feet from the surface,a lot of shells from the hole. w/c i know a good marker since i've read alot of stories from treasure hunters that encountered this as well. Their are also some stones with V signs and a face with 1 eye open and other eye is close.To their surprise at 18 feet they hit the floor, a flat cemented floor about 3 feet high on both side and 3 feet wide, its so hard and it took them 3 days to destroy the cemented floor.Finally they broke it and nothing inside its just a hole at the center. they said its a chamber they stopped knowing of poisonos gas coming out from that chamber.They digg again and about 30ft sand turns to gray muddy thing and its very itchy when touches the skin and more stones. And at 35 ft they hit a floor again and the sand is grey with a mixture of cement whenever it reaches the surface and if mixed with water a few hrs it gets hard again.the floor cement is very very hard and it even broke their jackhammer. Until such time they surrendered because their financer run out of budget. They operated more than 6 months with a thought they can finish it in just only 2 months.For now its stopped. I have lots of questions if the site is really positive. Since we have pointers telling us that there are buried boxes their, a man who wants to buy the acacia tree and want the roots,this man is known that he himself got rich because of yamashita treasure and he even has a map and our site is their.And 1 thing that keeps me believing is that those TH wanted to dig without expenses comin out from our pockets..
Is really something their?is the site is really positive?..need your comments guys...thank you..

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G'evening d12347501: Sorry for not answering you before, but I haven't checked in here for months. I only came to see what my old sparring partner Zobex had to say.

Yes, I do agree with you on Mac's supreme holinss, obviously. he he gracias.

Incidentally gentlemen,you are reading too much into natures handiwork. So Far I haven't seen what could logically be considered as a man made mark or sign,excet for Boy posts, however as Zobex can, and will gleefully tell you, I can be, and am 'often' wrong..

However Joe's post is fascinating, and obviously man made, as for Bomy's site, it also is man made and givs me an urge to go get it hehe. Sides I would love to return to my beloved Philippines again, however, I am stuck in Mexico with the Fabulous Tayopa.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread