2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

vm8

Sep 25, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What I hung charcoal in net bags high enough as not to disturb the workers.
It worked. Ours is a tunnel and got spaces to hang them. Plus ventilation, of course.
It's humid where we are. My workers hate using mask.

: Michael-Robert.

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Sovereign America
Detector(s) used
Many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NOT TRUE renantagum. I have help many people and even anonymously. Once they find they also have trouble selling and/or keeping there items. I assist with this through my buyer.

you operate only when you have the means to do so . dont ask for help from foreigners. it gives the filipino th community a bad name, no matter how noble your intentions may be.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
could you elaborate on the buying procedure of your buyer? have you met the buyer already? were you able to successfully consummate a buy already?

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
almost all buyers in the Philippines are from hongkong. and they are the so-called black market. nothing is legitimate here. almost all gold bought here in the Philippines are smuggled outside the country.

and you have CIA agents pretending to be buyers also. and once they can sense that you have recovered the real gold treasures, they will pounce on you and connive with local police . so beware for these CIA operatives pretending to be treasure hunters or buyers.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IF indeed you have successfully consummated a real gold treasure transaction, can i ask the following questions:

1. how much does a gold bar weight if the gold bar is recovered somewhere in mindanao? what is the purity of the said gold bar?

2. how much do you expect to earn if you have gold bars weighing say for example, 100kilos, if the LMER rate is to be reckoned today, april 16, 2014.? please show the computation.

3. how much does the seller expects to get from the total proceeds? what are the deductions for each of the parties?

4. what are the other buying procedures?

5. how do you test the gold bars during the actual buying ? how do you intend to pay? what are the payment schemes.?

6. if you have an actual buyer, what are their pre-buying requirements ?

andro

May 4, 2014
SAUDI
Detector(s) used
SONDA MD5008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sir do you know the sign that square with dot in the middle and traingle with the middle period is etched and put together a rock.

buboy

May 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi, may i ask what kind of rock or stone ? boy lara posted in page 52 thanks

buboy

May 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi sorry sorry its page 54 boy lara posted a picture of a red rock or stone may i knw what kind of rock or stone is that thanks a lot

andro

May 4, 2014
SAUDI
Detector(s) used
SONDA MD5008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sir, alam mo ba ang sign na triangle na may tuldok sa gitna at square na my tukdok sa gitna makasama silang nakaukit sa isang malaking bato.ang arrow sir jan nakatutuk sa malaking bato kungsaan nakaukit ang square at triangle.sir paki explain lang sakali alam mo ako na bahala saiyo kung sakaling may makuha ako.God bless sir.....

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Sovereign America
Detector(s) used
Many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
English only plz.

sir, alam mo ba ang sign na triangle na may tuldok sa gitna at square na my tukdok sa gitna makasama silang nakaukit sa isang malaking bato.ang arrow sir jan nakatutuk sa malaking bato kungsaan nakaukit ang square at triangle.sir paki explain lang sakali alam mo ako na bahala saiyo kung sakaling may makuha ako.God bless sir.....

andro

May 4, 2014
SAUDI
Detector(s) used
SONDA MD5008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I call you sir when I coming back at the philppines.sir what means the square with dot center?it means the treasure inside the rock?What means three distance X aligned with each other and there fore 5 meter with large stone fish. Edge of the stone carved small creek. The three X is also just near creek.

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Sovereign America
Detector(s) used
Many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Each X represents a treasure ( so you have three treasures). The square with dot means: treasure in box (probably concrete vault). The stone with the fish means: treasure in water. Local for sings in water or look 5 meters from stane. Maybe you can see sign or symbol in creek or maybe concrete is visible. Please check your yahoo email for my replies and reply with your yahoo email with your questions.

I call you sir when I coming back at the philppines.sir what means the square with dot center?it means the treasure inside the rock?What means three distance X aligned with each other and there fore 5 meter with large stone fish. Edge of the stone carved small creek. The three X is also just near creek.

andro

May 4, 2014
SAUDI
Detector(s) used
SONDA MD5008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sir gboy,pag big x ang marker ibig sabihin treasure under?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Although he stops in GBoy hasn't posted since July, 2010 :(

We're Still waiting for updates

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread