Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 15 of 194 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: 2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Jul 2004
    4 times

2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( ****) TREASURE

To Badz and Nugget,

Guys you are just an amateur treasure hunters...you do not know the REAL TREASURE HUNTING GAME....Do you think I'm still ignorant of treasure hunting laws in the Philippines? C'mon ...wake up...we are not born yesterday...I have been to DENR-BMG office for those treasure permit, even from Malacanang treasure permit days....IF YOU RECOVER TREASURE...THEY ARE USELESS PAPER !!!
    In 2000, we recover 2 tons of gold in ref size concrete vault, WE HAVE A TREASURE PERMIT !!...Suddenly a politician, with DENR officer, military, police confronted us. WE SHOW THEM OUR TREASURE PERMIT....THEY TEAR THE TREASURE PERMIT INFRONT OF OUR FACES...AND CONFISCATED OUR 2 TONS GOLD BARS.....
    What do you think we should do? SLAP THOSE ARMED GOV'T PEOPLE WITH WHAT...OUR BALLS ??
    YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING.....IF ARMED PEOPLE STEAL OR CONFISCATE YOUR ...TREASURE....EVEN YOUR PAPER TREASURE PERMIT IS USELESS INFRONT OF THE BARREL OF THE GUN.........wake up guys, in real world...GOLD make people disobey laws.
    Lesson learned...try to operate SECRETLY....ok?

Jun 2005
    2 times

gboy,

I do not intend to offend any body on this forum neither do i intend to compete with your vast experiences as a "professional treasure hunter"! I and my group can't even be considered as amature treasure hunters. We are just mere hobbyists, adventurers and it so happen that one of our weekend past time is to satisfy our curiosity in unlocking the myth about these buried treasures.
    We hear a lot of stories on those treasures. We have seen a lot of groups excavating all over. And because of it, we have included treasuring as one of our hobby.
    Through it's course, I am sharing through this forum, our little experience on this matter without any intention to offend anybody!
    What I know about forums is the sharing of experiences, exchanging views, and getting good advises. Forums are not the venue to brag one's success or used it as a tool for solicitations.
    Furthermore, gboy, a few years way back, we have communicated through the cell phone. To refresh your memory, you needed help like the usage of our group's detectors and for financial help for your projects.
    Anyway, thanks for your advise on me and nugget in this forum.

badz

Jef of PI

Hello to badz, nugget and baron cross.... just wanted to know if you guys are interested in venturing your metal detectors with us? we are excavating a site here in the north but we lack the right MDS to use in locating the treasure... possibly MDs from ACCURATE LOCATORS or any effective GROUND PENETRATING RADARS OR SATTELITE/ATOMIC SCANNERS to use. Let's do help each other guys. Contact me at 09274357116. Location is Pangasinan and La Union.

Hello gboy... how are you man? wow to your post, that is quite a volume of treasures...

Jul 2004
    4 times

To: Badz,

Its not my intention to offend you or brag about our sites. I just wanted also to share the REAL TREASURE HUNTING activity that all of us interested in. Regarding the MYTH that treasure permit will IMMUNE you from confiscation of your treasure is a big falacy....in reality its just a worthless paper if somebody will FORCE to get your treasure....NOBODY can prevent it...unless you have also a FORCE to reckon with, meaning unless you are ready to FIGHT it out with your treasure hoard....If you are just ordinary treasure hunters, the best way to recover treasure is doing it SECRETLY.
    Most of the time even if you have a treasure permit, if you are digging, armed people (gov't/bad guys) will not bother you, they will let you dig as deep as you can. BUT IF YOU RECOVER TREASURE.....thats another story...they will come like FLIES...sorrounding, intimidating, and possibly KILLING you just to recover your treasure...
    Now whom you will trust? NOBODY.....just keep your activity far away from these people....maybe you can hit it !!

To: Treas Hunters,

I found a foreign financiers, when he was still raising funds, he xerox all my 300 pages treasure project study files (maps, write ups,photos, etc.). And he promise me, to buy all equipment and funding I need. He went to U.S., using my files he was able to raise more or less one million dollars ($1 million)....the problem is, when he came back...he never fulfill his promise and vanish...
    Lesson learned: This guy make money out of my files !!! Imagine what he can do if we show him our billion dollar treasure cave?
    Well, I just have to be careful next time.....Some foreign financiers are SCAMMERS ALSO...WE THE TREASURE HUNTERS ARE VICTIMS....

andro likes this.

May 2005

to gboy...
    i cannot consider myself as amature treasure hunter...coz i didnt even have one excavated....i dont even have
    an equipment even a simple metal detector...for now im still just in the process of researching...and researching....anyway tnx for all the info...in the early part of this forum...i show myself the policy that govt transaction is hard to predict....it is corruption....and glittering gold is a motivator of GREED that can kill u....2004 denr admin order surely will make the treasure hunters community be enclosed in a martial law...and again...as u said...all papers are useless when they heard theres a prey to catch....they are vultures you know....again MORALITY comes.....not only in the govt authority but can also come within your group...you cant predict their mentality if there is already a cache..
    to badz...
    i think you should get the advice of gboy, as i have said also earlier to somebody in this forum....if you can dig it yourself...do it....or with your CLOSEST family/friend that is morally upright...i myself is a government employee that is why i know, how transaction transpires to the corrupt govt agencies....all of this because of selfishness...weakness...tnx also for the info...
    to all treasure hunters...
    make your adventure only a hobby...in that way when bad things come..you can start again without bitterness....its pride! we are all guardian of this treasures,,,if we found one we becomes the distributor of this treasures....to gboy...what u did to that corrupt govt official...u did the right thing ...u did nothing...YOUR LIFE IS MORE PRECIOUS THAN GOLD...start a new one...by the time you got one u already know how to distribute it...PEACE!
    GOD SPEED!

Jul 2004
    4 times

To: Treas Hunters,

I know there are a lot of skeptics and criitcs out there, trying to discourage us from getting our treasure or preventing us to raise funds....it only inspire us to work hard...and we believe TREASURE is already within our reach....just a matter of time.

Baron Cross

Hey Gboy

? ? ? ? ? ? Thanks for all the info...if I may ask whats ERI stands for?....I might give you a call after I/we are done exploring our sites if not after the rainy season is over around NOVEMBER FOR LUZON? HH Baron Cross

Baron Cross

Badz

? ? ? ? ? Thanks for the info about getting a license, I greatly appreciate it and also for your opinion on metal detectors.One question ACCUMETER PRO VI technology isn't it base on dowsing? How well is it working for you? HH Baron Cross

Jun 2005
    2 times

To Baron Cross,
    The ACCUMETER PRO VI is a resistivity meter. It has 4 independent probes (1,2,3,4) with a 100 ft cable. It can probed 100 sq. ft. area with a maximum depth of 100 ft and it is an all terrain detector. It can determine if it is gold, silver, minerals, water, tunnel n etc. through it's gauges. Therefore, it is not a dowsing equiptment.
    We find the equipment a very reliable one and it saves us a lot of money, time and energy in our explorations. We have eliminated empty diggings in our explorations.
    our procedures in our explorations is: first we used our long range locator (an MFD). if it has pinpointed something, we used the Accumeter Pro VI to counter check the MFD"s detection. And if the depth is within the range of the LORENZ 2 electromagnetic pulse induction which is 6 meters to 10 meters deep, we use it as our final counter checking.
    Yes, we had several small hits in our explorations. Just old coins. But recently, we had a big hit but unfortunately something happened on it. It should have been our first big hit.......
    Yes, I strongly recommend the accumeter pro VI but you should know how to use it...

BADZ

Jul 2004
    4 times

To Baron Cross,

ERI is an Earth Resistivity Imaging, its used in mining, a hi-tech geophysical instrument, its like Accumeter but with images or screen shots...accumeter is just a resistivity meter, while ERI it make 2-D or 3-D maps images of ground resitance, so that you can see the voids, caves,concrete vault or treasure chambers images underground....it has multirods (probes)...it cost $50T....
    How do I know....my friend is using it now...

Mar 2005
    3 times

gboy is right that greed will bypass any laws, anywhere. For some real investigative reporting with documentation, read this online book. Maybe it will help you understand what is really going on in the world today, much of it has to do with the treasure in the PI,s. They even intimate that W is involved.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...y/contents.htm

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    1464 times

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
    HOLA JEFF: I was in the Phillipines in WW-2, Cebu to be exact.

I am curious, why did the Japanese choose to use the islands to store this metal?

Since it was collected from the Asian areas and in transit, why didn't they just continue on to the homeland where it would be relativey safe and could be handled leasurely?

The High (Generals) Japanese knew early in the war that they could not hold on to the occupied areas, so why build elaborate hiding places to which they probably would not have access to, or even legal right to?

Of course our present fiasco in handing billions of $$US in Iraq, most of which has just disappeared and is unaccounted for, could explain. hehehe.

Not all generals were as motivated as the subject in one of the posts.
    "I exist to live, not live to exist"

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    1464 times

? Gold Sales - gold is sold in troy ounces and troy pounds. There are twelve troy ounces to a troy pound. If you are selling 16 avoirdupois ounces per each pound for the official gold price then you are ripping yourself off bigtime. exanimo, ss
    ~~

A) I was being a gentleman by not mentioning that

1 oz. av = 28.35 grams x 16 oz. = 458 grams #Av.
    1 oz. troy = 32.15 " x 12 oz. Troy = 356 " #Troy.

You go from there as to which ton desig. you wish to sell it. heheh.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I posted in the other room on Philippine gold, why was it buried there in the first place? If it was from one of the Aisan countries it was in transit. Why not just continue on to japan where it could be handled leasurely.

All top officals, including generals, knew that they could not keep the occupied countries, so why bury this loot where they probably could never recover it?

It defies imagination how anyone could keep such an operation as described secret, no matter how many might be killed to keep it so? Even the Germans couldn't do this.

Am curiius..

Incidentally I was in the Cebu/Mactan campaign

Jose de La Mancha (tilting windmills)

]

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    1464 times

we went to the town looking for food provision like rice. We found a friend and offer us a sackful of (palay) undried rice...but we have to dried it first before it would be milled into rice. So, it took us 3 DAYS to dry the palay(undried rice) and milled it.

Q) Most towns that I ever went to in the Phillippines, had stores with rice etc. already milled, plus other foods ready??
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~, 4 carabao cart haul the 75 kilos gold bars aprox. 2 tons...and they vanishd into the jungle. Bcoz of thoe incident ...we LOST 2 TONS OF GOLD...it took us 6 month of blaming each other...why we did not GUARD the concrete...

Q) So you had a concret box of aprox, 8 cu ft with 2 tons of Gold inside, perhaps weighing 4,400 lbs? How did you manage to lift it into the truck? 5 men having access to the actual lifting = #880 each? Even using boards as a ramp, it is somewhat of a formidable task. Am curious for sure.

75 kilos = approx 200 + #. How did you know that they were 75 kilos?
    ? ?
    [/quote]

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    1464 times

HOLA? Gboy:

( Q) How did they manage to wrestle that stuff through a 2 ft hole?

(Q)? In post # 66 your 2 tons of Au is carted off by unknowns in carts, then in post # 243 a you are hijacked for the same thing by officials How many concrete, refrigerator sized, things did you find?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Butz:
    (Q)? Never heard of a gasoline or desel portable generator to run a drill?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Earth Labe

(A)? this was the comon way to mine in the 15-1600's if your were isolated.? Fires were also used to ventilate the mines.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jose de La Mancha? (tilting windmills)

Page 15 of 194 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors