Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
R

revozak

2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( JAPS) TREASURE

it may not be a shape of a heart (though it resembles a "real" heart compared to the heart we see on valentines day), but i'm wondering if its a primitive work of art... if it is, then i have to assume that the rock with an engraved "7KD" on it where the "natural stone" was found a meter underneath it is also PRIMITIVE...

just a thought :)

thanx for the info anyway :)

J

Jef of PI

Gboy, the map posted by jeff of pa actually is a blue print of a lot map similar to land/lot maps found in the local agrarian/assessors office in the PI today. Holding one of these maps, we assume that the japs used this maps to specifically determine the specific location of their treasure sites. The maps actually are made during the american regime and was used by the japs to hide their treasures when they assume governance in the PI. If you notice the yellow line, that actually is the japanese route from baguio city going down to la union(damortis) to ilocos sur(bessang pass) to mountain province(bontoc) and back to baguio again. Most of the points in the line are suspected treasure sites and mostly believed to be recovered(the TH group of the son of General Sato along with the government has been successfully doing recovery in the area).

Revozak, if you're into jap treasure hunting im sure that heartshaped stoneyou found is not a sign unless it is manganese, and most signs are carved right into a cement tablet.

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To: Jeff of Pa,
Its okey if the map is posted for everybody's viewing only. But if somebody wanted their map to be analyzed and deciphered...pls. make it clear enough by redrawing or sketch it in white bond paper.

To : Jef of PI
No comment for me, coz i was not able to read, its too blurred to inderstand.

To: Revozak,
No hurt feelings but the stone you posted looks ordinary to me....however the "7KD" you mentioned is clear enough...meaning deposit under big stone....but again, you never posted this one...only the heart(?) stone...which i doubt.

To: Treasure hunters,
let it be known that Japs treasure markers are clear guides toward treasure, it should be well carved and well defined...not to cast doubts. I have seen and pictured a LOTS of ORIG Japs treasure marker, usually they are very clear, well carved, well defined....UNDENIABLY MAN MADE....when somebody sees it, no doubts or hesitation....thats the purpose of marker....maybe next time I will post all my ORIG japs treasure marker...if i have budget to scan all my treasure files...
If you are an amateur treasure hunter...usually an ordinary stone you will INSIST it to be ORIG, bcoz you lack the experience and exposure ...or have not seen orig japs markers...meaning you still lack knowledge or pictures of actual and orig treasure markers to COMPARE WITH...meaning you cannot differentiate...only wild guesses with your same inexperience partners...these is where most financiers/treasure hunters failed....a natural stone is converted into marker ...and continue diggings...failure...
Hopefully...next time you dig...study carefully first the treasure site.
Regards....

M

moondrops

Mr.gboy can you please tell me or give estimates of how many "purposely sunken yamas-hi-ta ships" is there under the philippine waters. The ones that are not buried under ground but under water.
And also if you dont mind if i ask you how many people do you usually bring with you when you dig a site?
Does anyone of you get sick?

thanks..

J

Jef of PI

moondrops, there is no total inventory count of the jap sunken ships in the PI 'til today... in the northern tip of palawan alone scuba divers discovered 12 sunken jap military ship (mostly with the markings of MARO) but to this time only 3 ships are navigable, the rest are covered with sand and can hardly be seen. just the other month, a th group just salvaged a japanese ship in the northern coast of cagayan. If you are looking for treasureships, look for the ships with redcross sign... treasurehunting is damn real sickly...and deadly too... part of the adventure.

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To: moondrop,

It was my partner Richie (His father was member of japs salvage team in Davao gulf '70s) who are assigned,well experienced and familiar with the sunken ships/submarines in Mindanao areas.

So far in our suspected Japs sunken ships/submarine treasure inventory:

1) Siwa Maru (Island ship) - Japs intentionally burned and sunk this huge ship camouflage with cooconut trees and land...it look an island from a far...it took one week of burning before it went down with its treasure cargo.
2) Tikang Maru
3) Sakima Maru
4) Maru of the Orient 3
5) Capt. Kimura, 6 ships
6) Mini Submarine
7) Camouflage Submarine ( was intentionally covered with 2 inch wire mesh/net. The Japs put wire mesh/net used to protect from torpedoes attact while ships in anchor in piers.)
8) Cliffwall submarine - was sunk near the cliffwall, Richie explored this submarine in late '80s.
The actual log book of all Japs sunken vessel in the Philippines, was in custody of wife/mistress of late Jap Naval officer son....the filipina wife/mistress wanted us to pay here an amount in exchange for the log book...we do not have a budget....

Regarding, how many will dig in treasure sites? it depend on your team.
Ist it dangerous? Recovering treasure always has risk, like sand trap, water trap, poison gas in canisters or bottle, bombs.....and your greedy partners or envious onlookers.

Rhett Butler

Jul 29, 2005

BADZ and NUGGET, The numerous pictures you have posted of "GOLD BARS" are all fakes except the 75kg bars in situ.I am personally aquainted with attempted scams using the exact photos to try to dupe foreign buyers. If you want to see an actual recovered 75 kg bar log ( THE SITE YOU POSTED IS NOT ALLOWED HERE) and you can see one. Again, the 75 kg bars in situ are the only real bars that you posted. SORRY

nugget

May 2, 2005

Rhett Butler said:
BADZ and NUGGET, The numerous pictures you have posted of "GOLD BARS" are all fakes except the 75kg bars in situ.I am personally aquainted with attempted scams using the exact photos to try to dupe foreign buyers. If you want to see an actual recovered 75 kg bar log on to www.treasurenow.com and you can see one. Again, the 75 kg bars in situ are the only real bars that you posted. SORRY

well rhett, thanks for your observation...those pictures are posted for all people in this forum to judge it so that we may know whats real an not by mere looking...of course the finality is the test itself....how do you say that the 75kg bars are real...unless you are involved in the excavation...are you? tell us something...if you have pictures of real gold bars from the loot of japanese here...post it for us...its hard to assess a true gold by merely looking at picture..judging its color...there are so many alloying agent possible ...copper...manganese...zinc..etc...

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To: Rhett Butler,

You claim that the 75 kg. gold bar with newspaper in Fitzgerald website is ORIG?
Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha....you are also a victim of scammers! ...C'mon...we are not born yesterday. The 75 kg. gold you claim are the MOST OBVIOUS FAKE gold bar I've ever seen....other scammers can make much better gold bars than you posted.

Why it is fake?
DESCRIPTION OF FAKE 75 KG. GOLD BAR IN FIZGERALD WEBSITE:
1) The gold bar is too SHINY - usually the syndicate boiled in cooking oil for 24 hrs. the fake gold bars to make it too shiny and attractive to victims...
2) The DIMENSION of your 75 kg.gold bars is TOO RIDICULOUS....shape into ELONGATED TRAPEZOIDAL! Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha....this is the most common mistake of ignorant, fool scammers in making gold bars....
FOR YOUR INFO: only smaller gold bars (6,8,12 kg) are designed into trapezoidal shape for easy grasping, handling and lifting !!......whats the use of designing it into trapezoidal shape, whereas...it is heavy anyway? ...common sense, eh?

DESCRIPTION OF ORIG 75 KG. TREASURE GOLD BARS:
1) Usually the color is DULL AND DIRTY, sometimes asphalt residue is still present, due to been buried for several decades..
2) The exact DIMENSION : 4" x 4" X 16 " RECTANGULAR.....it must weight more or less 75 kg...
3) The hallmark are irrelevant, bcoz sometimes they are well embossed, sometimes they crudely embossed...sometimes they have 999.9 markings

It need only common sense to analyze gold pictures....

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

Rhett,
Nugget is right. from my post, I didn't say that those gold bars are real! It was just forwarded to me and I posted it here for the forum members to judge whether it is real or fake. Anyway, thanks for your comment and I would be glad if you could post some pictures of real gold bars here for us to know the difference.

badz

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To: TREASURE HUNTERS

RE: UPDATES OF YAMASHI-TA / SIERRA MADRE TREASURE

According to my partner Richie, who is in Sierra Madre...our Dumagat natives relocated our target treasure cave...but we have a problem: a huge snake wt a body of cooconut tree (as big as anaconda movie) lying near the gold stockfile,thats why they were afraid get gold bars....
He text me today, that possible solution,is to shoot with bow/arrow or crossbow to know if it is decoy statue or real... if it is statue...fine, but if it is real live snake, we have to shoot with an arrow to kill the snake or simply...SCAMPER AND RUN AWAY !!... (guns are prohibeted here for civilians), natives are afraid to manually hack, they might be swallowed ALIVE!.....BUT WE DO NOT HAVE BUDGET TO BUY BOW/ARROWS OR CROSS BOW!!
So again, I appeal to those TREASURE/DEER HUNTER, who have extra/used BOW/ARROW OR CROSS BOW to pls. give/donate me one set ASAP! :-* ...bcoz it cost here in P.I. (50T pesos or $1T) per archery set...we cannot afford it...our ordinary bamboo arrow may just bounce off to its skin..
You can also donate camping/climbing gears, size 8 or 7 hiking shoes/sandals, or small amount..
I promised to repay your donations, substantial amount....once we recover treasure...
I gave thanks to Capt. Danny Mags, my new friend here in treasurenet for giving me lensatic compas and portable headlamp....he also promised to give me garmin Rhino-130 (gps/2-way radio/compass/barometer/altimeter)....hopefully little by little...I can complete all expedition equipment i need.
For those interested to donate....just Email me at: [email protected]

Looking for japs treasure in the Sierra madre jungle is not easy...but with your help...we can do it..
Happy treasure hunting :o

nugget

May 2, 2005

to gboy

tol me email ako sa yo...check it out....

yung ahas sa kweba....tol di mo na kailangang ng bow ang arrow...bring a dog...pag ka buhay yang ahas...
di titigal sa kahol si bantay....and im sure na decoy lang yan....mahal kase thermal imager...so aso the best..
kung wala aso...hagisan nyo ng sulo.(apoy) kung buhay yung gagalaw yun...or lentehan nyo...kung gising
mag reflect ang mata...wag lang tulog...or hagisan nyo ng buhay na daga...gagalaw yung kung totoo...

last thing ask the story of the tribe kung me nawawala sa kanila bata or hayop...pag meron buhay nga ang
ahas...pag wala...peke ahas..

tol puno na inbox mo sa treasurenet..

gud luck

boylara

Jan 9, 2005

paki interpret to...

Attachments

• pic2.JPG
    pic2.JPG
    7.9 KB · Views: 1,936
  • pic5.JPG
    pic5.JPG
    3.5 KB · Views: 1,660
  • pic4.JPG
    pic4.JPG
    5.5 KB · Views: 1,716
  • pic3.JPG
    pic3.JPG
    7.3 KB · Views: 2,325
  • pic2.JPG
    pic2.JPG
    7.9 KB · Views: 1,823
  • pic1.JPG
    pic1.JPG
    7.9 KB · Views: 1,851
  • pic.JPG
    pic.JPG
    9.5 KB · Views: 1,819

boylara

Jan 9, 2005

pahabol ulit

Attachments

• pic.JPG
    pic.JPG
    9.5 KB · Views: 2,141
  • pic8.JPG
    pic8.JPG
    4.2 KB · Views: 1,679
  • pic6.JPG
    pic6.JPG
    3.5 KB · Views: 1,666
  • pic.JPG
    pic.JPG
    9.5 KB · Views: 1,810

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

REMEMBER, USE ENGLISH HERE.

? NOT an Insult On your Language.

HOWEVER 99% of MEMBERS CAN'T READ your POSTS.

This is an OPEN FORUM.

ANY POSTS NOT IN ENGLISH WILL BE DELETED FROM NOW ON.

M

moondrops

To: All Gold, Silver and Platinum Holders here in the philippines who wants to sell thier commodities,

The procedure is simple, just bring a piece of the item for "assay buying" It will be paid CASH and OUTRIGHT. We only Buy here in Metro Manila and we can buy a Maximum of 1 ton per day.

Maybe by late November this year We can also start purchasing large quantities of "SCRAP METALs"

please pm or email me.

to jef of pi,

I already have a True and Real buyer here in the ph, the problem is that this buyer can only purchase 1ton per day and is not interested on purchasing outside the country.
The ones im offering you is from a company who recovers yama-shi-ta treasure here in the ph and deposited it in a bank outside the country.

nugget

May 2, 2005

jeff...my apology...i forgot...

so heres the interpretation of the last post i made..

to gboy
brother i have email for you...check it out....

with regards to the snake in the cave...you dont need to use bow and arrow...bring a dog...if the snake is real...the dog will not stop barking...and im sure that is only a decoy....thermal imager is expensive...so dog is the best...if no dog is available...throw some fire...if its real the snake will move...or lighten-up the cave...if the snake is awake the eyes will reflect...hopefully not asleep....or throw live mouse...the snake will chase the mouse if its real...

last thing ask the story of the tribe if somebody is already missing be it a little child or domestic animal like pig....if there is....the snake is real...if none...probably its a dummy...

brother your inbox in treasurenet is already full..

good luck
? ?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks Nugget.

I got The JIST Of What you said Above , But Not Shure Everyone Did.

A Thread Can Get Very Boreing & Ignored, IF It Can't Be Read.

THANKS AGAIN

Jeff

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To; Boy Lara,
Its only CORAL ;D that's not a Japs treasure symbol, bcoz its too small, if you dig, you will not notice that!..... make it as big as water jug/drum (balde.. baka sakali) maybe possible....Japs treasure symbols are supposed to be notice even from a far!

To Nugget,

1) I never receive your email or pm....you better email me at: [email protected]

2) My inbox is not full, in fact there are no new messages, last message is June 05 from Teburshock, I guess ...nobody beleive in Yamash-ita treasure...as usual... :P.

3) Dog is fine....but bringing along a dog to remote jungle, you have to trek,climb for one week is impossible to do....nobody want to carry a dog...dog can't walk or climb cliff or stiff mountain.

4) Throwing fire (molotov bomb) to the snake is a good idea.....but the entrance to the cave is narrow/small, you have to crawl to several meters before you can throw the fire (molotov) bomb....the problem is...WHAT IF IT IS REAL? AND TURNS ITS IRE TOWARDS YOU? YOU CAN'T OUTRUN INSIDE THE NARROW CAVE ENTRANCE...YOU CAN'T OUTCRAWL THE SNAKE EITHER ! besides NOBODY WANT TO VOLUNTEER TO THROW... ::)

5) One crazy idea of native here is put sackful of crashed onions/garlic to suffocate the snake....but how the heck can we enter also? we also need to breath, isn't? ....beside what he is doing? making adobo recipe? craziness...
Anyway....we will keep o
n trying....until we succeed.. :-*

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread