Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( JAPS) TREASURE

THIS just in With the FOLLOWING Message:

Can you post this picture for me at Yamashita Treasure Forum? This is a good sign we dug in one of our sites.

Attachments

• pic5.jpg
    pic5.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 1,360
OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To: joliett,

That plate looks very expensive, it could be part of a treasure....but again it still needs a lot of analysis and careful studies if indeed your site have substantial treasure....bcoz NOT ALL BURIED OBJECTS ARE PART OF TREASURE CACHE !!
Remember there are probably hundred thousands foxholes, bunkers and tunnel made by Japanese, these bunkers, foxholes and tunnels....STILL HAVE REMAINING OBJECTS INSIDE....(samurai, bombs,plate,medicines, rifles,helmets...etc)....MOST OFTEN THESE ITEMS ARE ....ASSUMED TO BE TREASURE MARKERS...WHICH ARE ACTUALLY GARBAGE ...LEFT BY JAPS SOLDIERS...
So? are these objects that we encounter in diggings are part of treasure markers...IT DEPENDS on your site...you need complete feasibility study of your treasure area...
These is were most financiers/funder commit mistakes....somebody aproaches them...show them some buried objects....and claim to be part of treasure....big mistake...
Careful study.....do your assignment....

TO: TREASURE HUNTERS,

WHEW :-* ...I HAVE SHARED ENOUGH...TREASURE TIPS TO ALL AMATEUR JAPS TREASURE HUNTERS.....THAT CAN SAVE THEM THOUSAND OF DOLLARS WORTH OF WASTED DIGGINGS....
I GAVE YOU FREE TREASURE CONSULTATION...MAYBE FOR THOSE AFLUENT HUNTERS, PLS. GIVE ME ALSO YOUR HELP...IN DONATING CLIMBING/CAMPING GEARS....

(I told Randell Coleman about my opinion and suggestion on treasure hunting...he didn't listen my advice (he believe he is well experience enogh to do it on his own)....results...10 failed diggings... $200,000 have wasted....2,000 tons of dirt have been removed...2 years of digging....still no treasure....stupid move)

boylara

Jan 9, 2005

thanks for the info..btw near this object is another object in the form of a heart, plus broken porcelen and bones....we found it in the entrance of a bunker

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Can Anyone Here Give This Guy Some INFO on This ?

MESSAGE : i need a help again, i have excavate 2 site down in P.I. and found seven drum with black sand (refined)inside those drum, the other site 20 miles apart found the same thing, only it was eight drum this one any help would be great appreciated maybe the guy in the Net somebody knows it thanks Ed

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Ed/Jeff of Pa,

Ask the miners, maybe there is some gold dust on it..(balato ha?) ;D

A few years back my friend in Sierra Madre found a cemented portion along the shorelines of Sierra madre with big x mark. They demolished the cement...one meter buried are 20 wooden drums (wine drum), they demolished the drums and found black sand...my friend gave a gallon of sample black sand to a miner in Davao.
After a week the miner went into hiding bcoz they extract 15 kilos of gold from a gallon of black sand sample...
Naturally my friend rush back to Sierra Madre shorelines and tried to scope all the black sand scattered around from demolished wooden drums....
He was late, a storm...wash away all the black sand scattered along the shoreline....
So its possible that black sand contain gold dust....but of course we are not sure....just try to assay it....maybe....it has gold... :P.

M

moondrops

Mr.gboy i sent you an email

M

merx688

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

merx688

I removed your post twice now.

IF YOU CAN'T POST WITH RESPECT,

PLEASE DON'T POST.

M

merx688

Sorry, maybe you could also tell that to the other guy. He clearly has no idea of what he is talking about, he hasn't been here and he is certainly wrong to ridicule the efforts of these people.

Thank you

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Your Apology is Noted,

HOWEVER, I don't See Anyone Else Swearing & Calling Names.

You Point Out Someone Doing So, I'll Take Care of it.

Jeff

M

merx688

Jeff,

Exhibit A: reply #66 from the shaved-head Aryan looking, misinformed gentlemen who looks like he's having a seizure:

- 'bone head'
- 'knucklehead'

since he attached 'you' at the start and no parties were specifically adressed (the people who posted prior to that do not even belongin the same group) you could take it to mean as adressing the entire republic

Exibit B: repy #52

- 'you poor islanders'

We are not islanders, we live in a rather large country, we are also not of Samoan, Fijian, Tongan descent. Given the thoughts imparted in the rest of the reply the word 'poor' was not stated for sympathy and can be interpreted to be racially and socio-economically derugotary when taken in the context of other messages:

- such as the internet cafe statement (what does that have to do with anything?)
- get a job...in a meat factory (we do have decent jobs)

Other statements such as:

- get a clue
- you have no idea

are insulting and inappropriate taken in the context of the experienced hunters that he was in fact addressing.

I hereby respectfully submit these replies, along with other replies of similar nature for your evaluation and I implore you to take appropriate action.

I, as a Filipino have found them to be racially offensive if that opinion matters here.

By the way, there are OTHER credible sources of information about this topic other than the ones you have based your initial opinions on at the start if this topic.

Thank you.

Audentes Fortuna Juvat and Mabuhay

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To: all Yamash-ita treasure enthusisast,

Pls. refrain from out of topic....lets just discuss guys...yamash-ita treasure...its more interesting...than other non-treasure topic...por pabor..ok?

M

merx688

Guys,

Why would you willingly share information withe people who openly insult you like that without any oportunity for getting back? If there should be no name calling in this forum then the moderator should have done something about those earlier clear cut statements. I understand that some of these people here have become your friends hey but I don't even think most of the people here take you, being first hand experts, seriously at all. You have to ask yourselves now, what does it benefit the effort by letting them in on what you know? If you don't feel like standing up for yourselves I respect that but I do. No one talks to me that way and gets away with it, if you got real friends in this forum, then they would stand by you as well.

Just my thoughts

Jeff, do I take it to mean that you have no intention of replying or taking action on my last post?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

? You have to ask yourselves now, what does it benefit the effort by letting them in on what you know?? If you don't feel like standing up for yourselves

Just my thoughts

A) HOLA MI compadre, el piloto. If you, are in any way, suggesting or asking for a sponsor or help, you must be prepared to accept scepticism, pointed questions, and at times discourtesy. Unfortunately that is part of the game, and if you answer with insults or discourties, you are automatically lowering the value of your proposed project. Sometimes it is very hard to keep your "tongue in cheek", but it is necessary.

As they say "pride goes before a downfall". Believe me, I know !

p.s. Frankly I see nothing that was really insulting, I have been called far worse in here my Philippine friends

Jose de La Mancha ( I tilt windmills )

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Merx,

? ? ? ? ? In the First place, I just Now Got to these Posts.

Second, I Agree With Jose, & see Nothing That Even Comes Close to as Insulting As your Responses.
? WHAT you Posted in your First Response, That had to Be Deleted, MORE THEN MADE up for Anything Here.

I see No Posts Directed at Anyone in Particular. Except Yours.

THIRD ; I agree With gboy, & Out of Respect for Him & His Filipino Treasure Hunting Friends & Partners, I Now Request you Refrain From Attacking Anyone In Particular on This Forum, Or Suffer The Consiqunces.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?ALL FUTURE off topic Posts Here Will Be Deleted on Site, With NO FRUTHER EXPLINATION.

? ? ?Jeff

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

M

merx688

black sand in barrels are pulverized irone/pyrite/gold silver ore taken from Java and Sumatra

M

merx688

its volcanic thats why its black

M

merx688

japs took control of some mines in those islands but they lost their refineries...they transported them via submarine on the way to Tokyo but were ordered to hide them there instead and they ended up on the Pacific coast caves. Their navy buried those hastily, not too many traps. Look for caves near safe harbours nd coves because they brought those up on foot.

Oh and Realde, I not looking for sponsors mi amigo. Im loooking for people who actually know about this topic so recoveries can be made on the 200+ sites.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread