2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

raya

Tenderfoot
Oct 19, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another one from Ed.

He says it's Japenese, Is there anyone here Who can Read it ?

Yes..The Map is a Treasure Trail in the WEST,starting from the Small Rectangular Box @ 45 meters from the Origin and ends @ 70 meters onthe Clock.
The characters in the Big Box on the left says..IT is Here! _ This Place is Treasure and the Box on the right represents "The Seven Spoke",beside it..the 2 small Boxes meaning_Different kinds of Diamonds And Unfinished Products
This Map will lead you to [X] _ [ X ] or Double Fixed Treasure.The "Treasure of 45" _ similar to Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi of The Japanese Sacred Treasure.And,the Princess "CYRENE"_also,inJapanese Sacred Treasure..it like The Yasakani-no-Magatama or The Jewel.

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, the Japanese cargo ships were shuttling hundreds of tons of Gold Bullion from 1942-1944. If there is no gold on those sunken ships? Itā€™s because someone already got it. Their archives lied, and 12.4 kilo gold banking bars stolen, were burnt black with oil and hidden in the coal bunkers. I suppose this is guess too, to someone who believes war archives?

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff. PM me a photo or photos and I will do my best to translate. There are real maps, map copies and fakes. Very few ā€˜Original Mapsā€™. I do have a friend that broke a rock and an original map came out. Black cloth painted.
[email protected]

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff. PM me a photo or photos and I will do my best to translate. There are real maps, map copies and fakes. Very few ā€˜Original Mapsā€™. I do have a friend that broke a rock and an original map came out. Black cloth painted.
[email protected]

Sorry ! It was not my map .
I Was just asked to post it by a member who was unable to post it himself.

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry ! It was not my map .
I Was just asked to post it by a member who was unable to post it himself.

I never saw the map? At least I donā€™t recall? Treasure markings have similarities in all the different codes. Many codes were the same in Jesuit, Pirate, Civil War and Yamashita treasures. One thing though, Japanese put some twists on the meanings when they used them. For instance, X does mean ā€˜Entranceā€™ but in IJA code it means, ā€˜Booby Trapped Entranceā€™, which usually means falling boulders, poison chemicals and sometimes big bombs.

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
ive never invested time or research, in the yamashita gold story
i was looking for some info on something else,found this info
maybe in the archive link is where yamashita was capture b4
the surrender @ john hay camp, ive read that is a park now
good luck if any decide to check it out

For Carolina, the PAC gives Filipinos the opportunity to write their
versions of the war. He said an American version omitted the fact that
Gen. Tomoyuki Yamashita, the military governor of Japan in the Philippines,
was captured by Filipinos before he supposedly surrendered to the Americans.
https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/981049/untold-stories-of-ph-war-heroes-kept-in-us-archives

US NARA, PVAO
Welcome - Philippine Archives Collection
Digitization - PVAO Archives Collection

the headquarters of General Tomoyuki Yamashita during the Japanese occupation
period. When the Japanese forces in the archipelago capitulated, Yamashita
surrendered to the Allied forces at Camp John Hay,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_John_Hay

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thatā€™s very possible? The Filipino Guerillas were highly feared by IJA. More so than the American military themselves. They were known to kill officers. I have known several Filipino Guerrillas personally. Very Brave.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread