2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

P

pkpk4me

2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( JAPS) TREASURE

OK guy's I don't believe this is a form to bad mouth, or show ones anti-American views. It's to share story's or ones opinion of the subject. I only gave my opinion on a story of which I've heard many from the years spent there. I hope you do find the end of your rainbow. As Filipinos I know you know how many story's there are there about hidden gold. And most these story's are just that. As for pkpk4me its the name of my wife. Just like so many people there they like to nick name their kids. Like Jun Jun and the like. Her name is Patricia Kay so came the nick name pk pk. Patricia Kay is for me. And we've now been married for 19yrs. And I never said she was from Pampanga or Tarlac, she is from Atimonan,Quezon Prov. Her father is Pampangan & her mother is Illocano. I said I lived in Paniqui,Tarlac. And went there to help her family when they needed help. And would have not done so if I didn't love the Filipino people. I just as easily could have sent money. And as for the relics I'm sure the Vultures are around. But not at every corner,I found many my self and brought them back to the states. And no one made any woman do anything they didn't want. I'm sure they did it for money isn't that why your doing what your doing. Do you feel that all the people that come there is to steal your money and women. The Aussies the Japanese. Look in the strip clubs you'll find more of these people then you will Americans. So don't bad mouth the US in one hand and beg with the other hand. That give's the Filipino a bad image.

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To: pkpk4me,

I want to clear your opinion regarding BAD MOUTHING AMERICANS...Look at my post CLEARLY. I never badmouth anybody. What I posted is: "That's the problem with Americans they always UNDERESTIMATE the Japs in hiding treasure..." That is my personal opinion and basic observation, I NEVER POST BAD WORDS or even mention your wife.... with due respect...ok?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

as an AMERICAN, I have found NOTHING rong with any of your Posts Personally.... ANY OF YOU ; .......... gboy, you are always diplomatic In My opinion..............? Butz, you get a little too passionate, about your beliefs, for others to handle at times, which may end with requests to stop this whole string from continuing...............? thats why I? had to do something about that post.? ? ? ? Personally, I'd rather Read about your Exploits over there, instead of your opinions on Politics, and the us. .......... WE already know how Governments work .? THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME ; jeff? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To: Treas Hunters,

Jeff of Pa want to hear one of my treasure hunting exploits...this is one example:

In Sept. 2002, We got a tip from our natives asset that there is a cement vault lying in the seashore in very far remote province facing pacific ocean. Since we do not have budget, I immediately solicit small amount of money to my friends. With my treasure hunting buddies, we proceed immediately to the seashore and inspected the suspected treasure cement vault. The cement vault look like an 8 cubic feet refrigerator, barely protruding in the sand. We confirmed that it is indeed a man made cement and possibly with gold bars...due to our years of Japs treasure hunting experience. According to the local village folks, that concrete vault has been there ever since, and they sometimes dry their clothes and fish on top of that concrete in the seashore.
At 12 midnight when the whole village was asleep, we carefully haul the concrete into the hired logging truck, and proceed to our designated farm. At the farm, we did not immediately demolished the concrete because we no longer have food, thinking maybe it may take time to demolished the concrete...so we ABANDON the concrete vault in the farm (stupid move),feeling that our concrete was safe in the farm and we went to the town looking for food provision like rice. We found a friend and offer us a sackful of (palay) undried rice...but we have to dried it first before it would be milled into rice. So, it took us 3 DAYS to dry the palay(undried rice) and milled it.
When we have already one sack of rice, we went back to the farm hoping to demolished the concrete cement vault....But to our HORROR AND SHOCK...THE CONCRETE WAS ALREADY DEMOLISHED....the marking of the gold bars was still embeded into to the crushed concrete. We immedietely investigate the incident...we realize that the 4 labrers we hired from the logging truck to haul the concrete...was the one responsible in demolishing our treasure concrete, since we are absent for 3 days looking for food. Further investigation, shows that according to some witnesses, 4 carabao cart haul the 75 kilos gold bars aprox. 2 tons...and they vanishd into the jungle. Bcoz of thoe incident ...we LOST 2 TONS OF GOLD...it took us 6 month of blaming each other...why we did not GUARD the concrete...
It was a very frustrating experience...imagine we lost US$ 20 million worth of gold !!!
It only shows that treasure cement vault are scattered around our countryside...not necessarily buried deep....some treasure concrete vault are exposed...waiting to be discovered......We believe only guys like us who is very persistent and hardworking...will surely find...another treasure !!
Happy treasure hunting !!! ..... better luck next time to us !!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

gboy, that is sad, in more ways then one.? ?#1 your comment "I, solicit small amount of money to my friends" if we had those types of treasures over here, and someone came to me, and said? they need help to secure it, I would not ask for money up front. I'd just expect to be cut in on the find.? ALSO,? If I? found a Treasure like that, I would not offer to pay someone to help me remove it to another location. I would expect them to do it, on the grounds IF it pans out, I give them a percentage. to me this is how "Treasure Hunters" should work.? ? ? ? #2? ?I definately wouldn't let anyone in on location,? I havn't known for years. unless they NEVER leave my sight.? ? ? ? ? ? I can see why yous have a hard time trusting people. hopefully, next time you'll make up for it, with at least twice as much gold.? ? ? ?THANKS for posting, and Happy Hunting ; Jeff

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

sound like you guys are on the ball ,didnt gaurd the loot, let laborers steal your take from the beach
waiting for rice to dry you guys ever hear of fishing?you were near the ocean could have made plans to stock up for the "adventure" way to go indiana jones,which you are not,your a knuckle head in my book! ;D quit running us around, you have NO idea what your doing.my kids could plan a better
logistical support then you bone heads.get a clue ;D

eathabs

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2005
Sunbury, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 300, Classic ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Why do you need GPS if you know where the "treasure chamber" is? Why is no one allowed to go to the cave except the exploration team? From your reply to pkpk it doesn't sound as if those who contribute will be rewarded anyhow. His second hand $10.00 shoe and backpack aren't good enough for you so why should our second hand stuff be ok? Why do you only have a 1 to 2 month time frame? You are in a warm climate year round. Cyclone season doesn't last for 10 months.

eathabs

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2005
Sunbury, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 300, Classic ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

all the "research in treasure hunting" and you can't feed yourself? Maybe some research in wilderness survival might be of help in your quest. Why would you go on this trek and not have enough sense to prepare basic sustanance? Do you really think people will want to help you if you cannot plan for even the most basic of needs? Sell your computer and buy food.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

gboy said:
To Jeff pa,
? ? ?We cannot demolished the concrete right on the ground, we have to isolate to other area, bcoz the site is near residential beach area...if we demolished it ...and contain gold...we will be killed by villagers....imagine trying to steal their treasure infront of their eyes !!!
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Gboy , I think we ran into a little "language barrier" above :) when I said "on the Grounds" I ment the same as saying "on the condition" I already understood you wouldn't want to do it, where it was sitting.? ? ? ? ? ? ?My whole point is, Why do you have to pay your friends to help ? or am I reading what your saying the wrong way? why not tell them , if there is gold there, I'll give you a percentage of it, after we find it ? or are you planning on keeping all of it for yourself and not sharing with your friends over there, that are helping you find it ?

P

pkpk4me

The sad thing here I do understand he's English. Sounds like my wife, it's not so much what they say as what they mean. But I do think I would have packed a sandwich and a can of coke. Or at less go hungry till I broke it open with a sledge hammer.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I absolutely agree on that point also. They (AT LEAST I ) could never be that hungry in the Middle of that type of EXCITEMENT & ANTICIPATION !? Not to mention yous always Bring up "Mistrust" How in the WORLD, could you have Walked away from its sight, till you had it Secured ? You Don't have to answer this, But it may Explain Things, Would you tell me How long you've been doing this and your age ?

eathabs

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2005
Sunbury, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 300, Classic ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

gboy, preparation is the key to unlock all doors. You prepare based upon your budget. Not long ago there was a bank heist in Europe. The guys that did it went so far as to ensure they had time to eat while they were still inside the vault!! Anyone can go a day or two maybe three without eating but you will pay the price in the way of mental fatigue and an increased lack of energy. Milling rice for three days was not your best choice. If wish to recover the treasure you must be willing to "suck it up". Your desire to eat obviously outweighed the desire to strike it rich. Come up with a game plan that you can show to the rest of the world that you are serious in your quest and you will see many generous offers coming your way. Be prepared to share the wealth to those who selflessly offer support to you and your dream. Keep in mind that if you would have prepared properly for the vault, you would not be trying to explain the misdeeds of others that you thought you could trust. I wish you the best!!!

eathabs

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2005
Sunbury, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 300, Classic ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

gboy, your replies make more sense now. I agree, if I gave you only a few pesos I would not expect to reap your rewards but there are those that would. Are there any people on your team that are capable of "living off the land"? Meaning you might want to budget for someone who cannot only guide you to your treasure but also ensure that your team will not go hungry. There are many things to eat in the jungle, you just need to know what to look for. You also should have a basic knowledge of trapping, fishing, snaring and hunting for food. That is something that you would not have to spend a lot of money on. You also may want to consider that the GPS will plot your way points for later exploration. Locate now and recover later. How will you remove the treasure without proper equipment? It would take a massive team of many men to recover all that loot. If it is TONS of gold you are looking at air recovery with a helicopter or ground recovery with hundreds involved. As I said in the yamas h i t a s post you must prepare properly. If you do not, you are destined to fail. Time to start asking for tips for your planning stage.

psarci

Dec 28, 2003
Fort Lauderdale

To bad hunger overcame excitement with cracking open the concrete vault full of gold. I can't put myself in your place, but I can imagine holding a gold bar in one hand and chewing on a piece of concrete in the other to quell my appetite. ;D. Better luck next time.

N

Noble Metal

I like the last post :D

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To: eathabs,
A few pesos or small item is ALREADY ENOUGH !!...Bcoz if it is POOLED WITH OTHER DONORS...it will surely help us a lot and MAYBE help complete our equipment requirements also. I have been to the tropical jungle...everything there is wet bcoz even summer the sunlight cannot penetrate the tree canopy, all you can see is big trees, grass, thorny bushes, thick thorny vines, leeches, giant mosquitos...believe me nothing is EDIBLE unless you are also an ANIMAL. Even trained Special Forces Army and rebels...avoiding this Sierra madre jungle...bcoz you have nothing to eat there !...you will only get malaria....or maybe treasure.
It is only on the movies or miracles that poeple survive in this kind of jungle....or perhaps a Dumagat native...but for a city dweelers like us, is quite a FEAT to survive there...
Yah, we have a plan, if our logistics are complete...and we were able to locate the treasure site....EACH TEAM MEMBER WILL CARRY AT LEAST 4 PCS. 6 KILO GOLD BARS ON EACH BACKPACK and hike for 50 kilometers....then we will rent chopper to haul....give share to the DONORS...and probably??? SHOW THE VIDEO PHOTAGE TO THE WORLD...
Again...IT IS NOT EASY...IN FACT ITS DIFFICULT...but with lots of prayers...its DOABLE.

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To: Jeff pa,
Why do you pay to your friends for help?
I trust my 3 friends and there is NO problem with them. The people that we pay are the laborers who haul and lift the concrete vault into the truck to our designated site. And they leave...and comeback to steal our treasure.

To: pkpk4me/ eathabs,
Remember its just an ordinary and usual treasure tip or lead. We got several of those tip every week. We demolished several of these kind of concrete vault...with nothing on it. Its Just an ORDINARY AND NORMAL TREASURE routine, take the concrete vault, put it in our area, produce food...and demolished it. IF WE ONLY KNEW THAT ON THAT DAY, THE CONCRETE VAULT IS 100 % SURE WITH GOLD....I WILL DEMOLISHED IT EVEN WITH MY BARE HANDS......AND PLEASE DON'T BLAME US...WHY WE LEAVE IT UNGUARDED.....bcoz WE HAVE BEEN ALREADY DEBATING AND BLAMING EACH OTHER WITH MY TEAM MEMBERS FOREVER....

Anyway...its just another treasure real life story...we still have worst than that....not worth to tell...it only shows....Japs treasure are for real....enough for story telling...SEND IN YOUR DONATIONS....SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU TREASURE STORY OF A LIFETIME...

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

gboy said:
I immediately solicit small amount of money to my friends.
? ?
? ? ? ?
? Gboy;? ? ? ? ? the reason I thought you paid your "Friends" is,? ??the wording of this sentence above , to me means , you Gave Money to Your "Friends"? Believe me I am not trying to be Pickey, I understand, you english may not be 100% anymore then my Understanding of Spanish, French, Etc. are.? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? any way let's get away from this.? ? ? ? ? ?Learning Expierences will continue, I believe that comes with the process of Treasure Hunting. If everything were easy, Everybody would be doing it. and it wouldn't be as intresting.? ; I WISH YOUS LUCK ; and the ONLY think I would expect of you , is, "WHEN"? you find it, either post a pic here or E-mail me one so I can be Jealous when I see it? :D? ? HAPPY HUNTING ;? ? ? ?jeff

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

TO: JAPS TREASURE ENTHUSIAST,

Here is another Japs treasure story about my friend Bong, I don't care if you believe him or not, anyway this is his story...

TOPIC: MT. BILLIONAIRE / TRILLIONAIRE ????

Sometimes in 1992, Bong and his 2 nephews went fishing near a rocky cliffwall. After several hours of fishing, Bong rested on the rock wall and noticed a carved stairways leading to a 2 feet round hole on the solid rock wall. Since his fish catch is low, he entered into the hole hoping to look for bird nests instead. But to his astonishment he stumbled into a natural cathedral size cave chamber that look like a very large warehouse with several huge stockfiles 21 feet long and 21 feet high. He immediately called his 2 nephews and shows his discovery. His 2 nephews were afraid because they thought this cave chamber were guarded. So they hurriedly left the chamber and continue fishing.
After several boring fishing days, they were curious and decided to go back to the cave chamber and roam around for several minutes trying to figure out if it is guarded and notice it has none. So they go back fishing again. On their third visit, they decided to bring sledgehammer, chisel, and jungle bolo.
This time on their 3rd visit they were able to inspect fully its contents. The cave chamber consist of 27 GOLD STOCKFILES (EACH STOCKFILES 21 FEET LONG AND 21 FEET HIGH). They saw 3 rows of GOLDEN BUDHA OR STATUETES on each side of the cave chamber wall, There is a freezer size (6 sacks capacity) box with big padlock full of PRECIOUS STONES, there are 2 stock files chest high white metal sheets, 5 LIFE SIZE HORSE HEADS still attach to the wall, 3 GOLDEN CHAIRS, a SMALL GOLDEN TABLE with cigarette/coin drawer at each corners, on top of the table were 2 GOLDEN DEER FIGURINES and maps, several 5 feet tall GOLDEN CANDLES AND HOLDERS. The walls is covered with Japanese writings, there are lots of Japs military uniforms, folding bed, and rifles. There is also 2 LARGE QUARTZ on each side corner that illuminates when small light passes thru the ceiling, there is 3 rock boulders hanging on the ceiling, a small crystal clear water pool beside,they also notice a 20 footer half body monster that roam the area but walks like a mechanical robot. On the other chamber they saw a boat and hundred bicycles.
Bong and his nephews took one golden chair, a few gold bars and a handfull of diamonds. Bong show his golden chair to a local politician. The politician immediately took the golden chair but instead of payment, he gave Bong some money to rent a bigger boat for hauling. Noticing that he is just being fooled, he hide from the politician. But after a month of hiding, they were found by the politician bodyguards, They were force and herded to a bigger boat. Knowing that they will be killed after pinpointing their treasure site, during midnight, while the boat is still in anchor, they escaped, jumped overboard and swim ashore.
To escape from the wrath of the politician in the province, they immediately transferred and live in the city of Manila. They tried to sell their remaining few gold bars and diamonds, since they were just ordinary fishermen and ignorant of buy/sell at that time, they were easily fooled and swindled by city con men. So, up to now Bong and his nephews still live in poverty. They are afraid to go back to the porvince because the whole townfolks know their treasure, besides 300 army troops looking for them and their treasure site.
When I met Bong in 1996, I interrogate him on several occassion, but Bong an old man now still consistent with his story even when drunk. Bong is very elusive and does not trust easily. In fact, several gold buyers, treasure hunters,politician and the latest an ex Col. Sanchez is talking to him at no avail. He already transferred residence address 5 times.
Bong doesn't trust anybody except me. One time he met a boastful foreign gold buyer, and told him " Show me your treasure cave and I will give you $10 million" ....Bong answered back..." I maybe poor but I'm not stupid my treasure stockfile is aprox 125,000 metric tons......eat your $10 million"
Bong cannot go back to his treasure project because. 1) people wanted or looking for him 2) He do not have a pump boat to haul it himself 3) the sea is calm only on summer.
I do not know the whereabouts of Bong but occasionally or twice a year on summer, he visited me and DARED me to go to his site, provided I will shoulder all the expenses including producing our own boat...of course I can't accept the challenge bcoz I do not have the budget....and if ever I have budget he is nowhere to be found anyway....always wrong timing.
I know nobody believe Bong....but he does not want anybody anyway to bother him...in fact Bong is avoiding every body, trying to keep his secret to his own and.......hopefully will be revealed to me...
His treasure story maybe unbelievable, shocking and etc...Bong doesn't care...he just want to be left alone.

Hope you enjoy my freind treasure story....

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

MT. BILLIONAIRE OR TRILLIONAIRE ???

Regarding the authenticity of this story, probably these are the ONLY PERSONS that can confirm these:

1) Bong
2) Gen. Douglas McArthur and ALLIES
3) Emperor of Japan
4) Intelligince community

The rest of us are just mere observer, critic or outsider....Actually I tried to send 4 pages of drawing and description of the whole cave chamber, but the problem is....this POST can not accomodate 4 pages of drawing or even 1 page....sorry no drawing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread