Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 195 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: 2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Dec 2004
    Troy X5
    8 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( ****) TREASURE

OH WE DO!!!!!
    All animals are equal, but some are more equal then others. -George Orwell

pkpk4me

The thing I find funny about this story is the gold is not buried under some house,or3 rocks and a cheap hooker. But they need climbing equipment to get to it. I could half way believe it if it was a few hundred lbs. But 200 tons. Think of the poor Sobs that had to pack this stuff up the side of the mountains. And knowing Filipino's as good as I do if it was truly there they would have got to it one way or the other by now. One thing Filipino's can do is get the job done with almost nothing. I would say if these guy's would spent just half their time hunting old war relics and selling them on E-bay they would not only have the money they need they might get rich just from the relics. I found some up in the Dagupan area.

Jul 2004
    4 times

To: pkpk4me,

? ? Its quite understandle for NEW **** TREASURE ENTHUSIAST like you to be amazed by the way **** hide their treasure. For your limited info. you think that **** will hide treasure ONLY under house, garrison or camp. WELL, we have more than 20 years extensive treasure hunting research....Do you know HOW LONG IS 20 YEARS RESEARCH ? Believe me we discovered almost every **** SECRET. **** hide their treasure EVERYWHERE...AND TO THE HIDING PLACE ..WHICH IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO GET OR IMAGINE !! Do you think **** will hide treasure easily...c'mon **** are NOT STUPID...Thats the problem with Americans they always UNDERESTIMATE the ****...even in hiding treasure, they think its in the USUAL hiding place.
    ? ? **** HIDE their treasure in caves, waterfalls, tunnels,underwater, inside the belly of the tree, underneath the altar of church, plaza statue, flagpole,bridges, schools, garison,camps,hospitals and even in the septic tank of **** officers residence...meaning its...everywhere ! ?
    ? ? The people who recovered 48 gold bars from the treasure cave/waterfalls 10 stories high, they USES 4 CLIMBING ROPES. Meaning they have a cliffhanging treasure operation....According to our research...SEVERAL BRIGADES OF **** IMPERIAL ARMY,PASSES THRU THIS AREA...so putting treasure in cliffwall cave/waterfalls...is NOT DIFFICULT FOR THE ****... AS YOU IMAGINE !!!
    ? ? In the jungle. They hide their treasure in NATURAL MARKERS like waterfalls, caves, very high cliffwall...and etc.
    ? ? IN OUR TREASURE AREA.....RETREATING 50,000 **** TROOPS PASSES THRU THIS JUNGLE AREA.....iTS IS ALREADY IN OUR HISTORY BOOKS.....
    ? ? So pls....before you you critisize our treasure research....be sure you have ACTUAL FIELD AND EXTENSIVE **** treasure research ALSO, OK?

Jul 2004
    4 times

To: Tres hunters,
    Sorry I double send the reply.

Regarding changing our target from **** treasure to looking for RELICS OR ANTIQUES? We do have found a 2 spanish galleon full of artifacts at 30 feet deep coral reef...In fact my men recovered already more than 1,000 pcs. porcelains,jars and etc.....But the problem is.....THE VULTURES ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER....AND BREATHING ON OUR NECK... (POLICE,NAVY,MILITARY AND POLITICIANS)...its VERY VERY DIFFICULT OR SUICIDAL for our men to transport ...more so...sell these items...So we lay low for awhile ...and look for other treasure projects.

Butz

To pkpk4me: ----------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------- (removed)

Noblemetal: do you think Gboy would post his location if he is not secured in those areas? You want to play hide and seek with us man? Aw c'mon!!!

Well guys sorry for ----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------- (post was not removed, just cleaned up)?

Please Jeff of Pa don't remove my post. thank you.?

pkpk4me

OK guy's I don't believe this is a form to bad mouth, or show ones anti-American views. It's to share story's or ones opinion of the subject. I only gave my opinion on a story of which I've heard many from the years spent there. I hope you do find the end of your rainbow. As Filipinos I know you know how many story's there are there about hidden gold. And most these story's are just that. As for pkpk4me its the name of my wife. Just like so many people there they like to nick name their kids. Like Jun Jun and the like. Her name is Patricia Kay so came the nick name pk pk. Patricia Kay is for me. And we've now been married for 19yrs. And I never said she was from Pampanga or Tarlac, she is from Atimonan,Quezon Prov. Her father is Pampangan & her mother is Illocano. I said I lived in Paniqui,Tarlac. And went there to help her family when they needed help. And would have not done so if I didn't love the Filipino people. I just as easily could have sent money. And as for the relics I'm sure the Vultures are around. But not at every corner,I found many my self and brought them back to the states. And no one made any woman do anything they didn't want. I'm sure they did it for money isn't that why your doing what your doing. Do you feel that all the people that come there is to steal your money and women. The Aussies the Japanese. Look in the strip clubs you'll find more of these people then you will Americans. So don't bad mouth the US in one hand and beg with the other hand. That give's the Filipino a bad image.

Jul 2004
    4 times

I want to clear your opinion regarding BAD MOUTHING AMERICANS...Look at my post CLEARLY. I never badmouth anybody. What I posted is: "That's the problem with Americans they always UNDERESTIMATE the **** in hiding treasure..." That is my personal opinion and basic observation, I NEVER POST BAD WORDS or even mention your wife.... with due respect...ok?

Charter Member
    us
    MINELAB XS-2 Pro ....... XTERRA 305 ....... EXPLORER SE PRO

Dec 2003
    S.W. Schuylkill County
    5270 times

as an AMERICAN, I have found NOTHING rong with any of your Posts Personally.... ANY OF YOU ; .......... gboy, you are always diplomatic In My opinion..............? Butz, you get a little too passionate, about your beliefs, for others to handle at times, which may end with requests to stop this whole string from continuing...............? thats why I? had to do something about that post.? ? ? ? Personally, I'd rather Read about your Exploits over there, instead of your opinions on Politics, and the us. .......... WE already know how Governments work .? THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME ; jeff? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Jul 2004
    4 times

To: Treas Hunters,

Jeff of Pa want to hear one of my treasure hunting exploits...this is one example:

In Sept. 2002, We got a tip from our natives asset that there is a cement vault lying in the seashore in very far remote province facing pacific ocean. Since we do not have budget, I immediately solicit small amount of money to my friends. With my treasure hunting buddies, we proceed immediately to the seashore and inspected the suspected treasure cement vault. The cement vault look like an 8 cubic feet refrigerator, barely protruding in the sand. We confirmed that it is indeed a man made cement and possibly with gold bars...due to our years of **** treasure hunting experience. According to the local village folks, that concrete vault has been there ever since, and they sometimes dry their clothes and fish on top of that concrete in the seashore.
    At 12 midnight when the whole village was asleep, we carefully haul the concrete into the hired logging truck, and proceed to our designated farm. At the farm, we did not immediately demolished the concrete because we no longer have food, thinking maybe it may take time to demolished the concrete...so we ABANDON the concrete vault in the farm (stupid move),feeling that our concrete was safe in the farm and we went to the town looking for food provision like rice. We found a friend and offer us a sackful of (palay) undried rice...but we have to dried it first before it would be milled into rice. So, it took us 3 DAYS to dry the palay(undried rice) and milled it.
    When we have already one sack of rice, we went back to the farm hoping to demolished the concrete cement vault....But to our HORROR AND SHOCK...THE CONCRETE WAS ALREADY DEMOLISHED....the marking of the gold bars was still embeded into to the crushed concrete. We immedietely investigate the incident...we realize that the 4 labrers we hired from the logging truck to haul the concrete...was the one responsible in demolishing our treasure concrete, since we are absent for 3 days looking for food. Further investigation, shows that according to some witnesses, 4 carabao cart haul the 75 kilos gold bars aprox. 2 tons...and they vanishd into the jungle. Bcoz of thoe incident ...we LOST 2 TONS OF GOLD...it took us 6 month of blaming each other...why we did not GUARD the concrete...
    It was a very frustrating experience...imagine we lost US$ 20 million worth of gold !!!
    It only shows that treasure cement vault are scattered around our countryside...not necessarily buried deep....some treasure concrete vault are exposed...waiting to be discovered......We believe only guys like us who is very persistent and hardworking...will surely find...another treasure !!
    Happy treasure hunting !!! ..... better luck next time to us !!

Charter Member
    us

Dec 2003
    S.W. Schuylkill County
    5270 times

gboy, that is sad, in more ways then one.? ?#1 your comment "I, solicit small amount of money to my friends" if we had those types of treasures over here, and someone came to me, and said? they need help to secure it, I would not ask for money up front. I'd just expect to be cut in on the find.? ALSO,? If I? found a Treasure like that, I would not offer to pay someone to help me remove it to another location. I would expect them to do it, on the grounds IF it pans out, I give them a percentage. to me this is how "Treasure Hunters" should work.? ? ? ? #2? ?I definately wouldn't let anyone in on location,? I havn't known for years. unless they NEVER leave my sight.? ? ? ? ? ? I can see why yous have a hard time trusting people. hopefully, next time you'll make up for it, with at least twice as much gold.? ? ? ?THANKS for posting, and Happy Hunting ; Jeff

us
    Dec 2004
    Troy X5
    8 times

sound like you guys are on the ball ,didnt gaurd the loot, let laborers steal your take from the beach
    waiting for rice to dry you guys ever hear of fishing?you were near the ocean could have made plans to stock up for the "adventure" way to go indiana jones,which you are not,your a knuckle head in my book! quit running us around, you have NO idea what your doing.my kids could plan a better
    logistical support then you bone heads.get a clue
    All animals are equal, but some are more equal then others. -George Orwell

us
    Chile Head, FLYERS FAN

Jan 2005
    Sunbury, PA
    DFX 300, Classic ID
    11 times

Why do you need GPS if you know where the "treasure chamber" is? Why is no one allowed to go to the cave except the exploration team? From your reply to pkpk it doesn't sound as if those who contribute will be rewarded anyhow. His second hand $10.00 shoe and backpack aren't good enough for you so why should our second hand stuff be ok? Why do you only have a 1 to 2 month time frame? You are in a warm climate year round. Cyclone season doesn't last for 10 months.

us
    Chile Head, FLYERS FAN

Jan 2005
    Sunbury, PA
    DFX 300, Classic ID
    11 times

all the "research in treasure hunting" and you can't feed yourself? Maybe some research in wilderness survival might be of help in your quest. Why would you go on this trek and not have enough sense to prepare basic sustanance? Do you really think people will want to help you if you cannot plan for even the most basic of needs? Sell your computer and buy food.

Charter Member
    us

Dec 2003
    S.W. Schuylkill County
    5270 times

Quote Originally Posted by gboy
    To Jeff pa,
    ? ? ?We cannot demolished the concrete right on the ground, we have to isolate to other area, bcoz the site is near residential beach area...if we demolished it ...and contain gold...we will be killed by villagers....imagine trying to steal their treasure infront of their eyes !!!
    ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Gboy , I think we ran into a little "language barrier" above when I said "on the Grounds" I ment the same as saying "on the condition" I already understood you wouldn't want to do it, where it was sitting.? ? ? ? ? ? ?My whole point is, Why do you have to pay your friends to help ? or am I reading what your saying the wrong way? why not tell them , if there is gold there, I'll give you a percentage of it, after we find it ? or are you planning on keeping all of it for yourself and not sharing with your friends over there, that are helping you find it ?

pkpk4me

The sad thing here I do understand he's English. Sounds like my wife, it's not so much what they say as what they mean. But I do think I would have packed a sandwich and a can of coke. Or at less go hungry till I broke it open with a sledge hammer.

Page 2 of 195 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors