Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 194 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: 2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    MINELAB XS-2 Pro ....... XTERRA 305 ....... EXPLORER SE PRO

Dec 2003
    S.W. Schuylkill County
    5139 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( ****) TREASURE

I absolutely agree on that point also. They (AT LEAST I ) could never be that hungry in the Middle of that type of EXCITEMENT & ANTICIPATION !? Not to mention yous always Bring up "Mistrust" How in the WORLD, could you have Walked away from its sight, till you had it Secured ? You Don't have to answer this, But it may Explain Things, Would you tell me How long you've been doing this and your age ?

us
    Chile Head, FLYERS FAN

Jan 2005
    Sunbury, PA
    DFX 300, Classic ID
    10 times

gboy, preparation is the key to unlock all doors. You prepare based upon your budget. Not long ago there was a bank heist in Europe. The guys that did it went so far as to ensure they had time to eat while they were still inside the vault!! Anyone can go a day or two maybe three without eating but you will pay the price in the way of mental fatigue and an increased lack of energy. Milling rice for three days was not your best choice. If wish to recover the treasure you must be willing to "suck it up". Your desire to eat obviously outweighed the desire to strike it rich. Come up with a game plan that you can show to the rest of the world that you are serious in your quest and you will see many generous offers coming your way. Be prepared to share the wealth to those who selflessly offer support to you and your dream. Keep in mind that if you would have prepared properly for the vault, you would not be trying to explain the misdeeds of others that you thought you could trust. I wish you the best!!!

us
    Chile Head, FLYERS FAN

Jan 2005
    Sunbury, PA
    DFX 300, Classic ID
    10 times

gboy, your replies make more sense now. I agree, if I gave you only a few pesos I would not expect to reap your rewards but there are those that would. Are there any people on your team that are capable of "living off the land"? Meaning you might want to budget for someone who cannot only guide you to your treasure but also ensure that your team will not go hungry. There are many things to eat in the jungle, you just need to know what to look for. You also should have a basic knowledge of trapping, fishing, snaring and hunting for food. That is something that you would not have to spend a lot of money on. You also may want to consider that the GPS will plot your way points for later exploration. Locate now and recover later. How will you remove the treasure without proper equipment? It would take a massive team of many men to recover all that loot. If it is TONS of gold you are looking at air recovery with a helicopter or ground recovery with hundreds involved. As I said in the yamas h i t a s post you must prepare properly. If you do not, you are destined to fail. Time to start asking for tips for your planning stage.

Dec 2003
    Fort Lauderdale

To bad hunger overcame excitement with cracking open the concrete vault full of gold. I can't put myself in your place, but I can imagine holding a gold bar in one hand and chewing on a piece of concrete in the other to quell my appetite. . Better luck next time.

Noble Metal

I like the last post

Jul 2004
    4 times

To: eathabs,
    A few pesos or small item is ALREADY ENOUGH !!...Bcoz if it is POOLED WITH OTHER DONORS...it will surely help us a lot and MAYBE help complete our equipment requirements also. I have been to the tropical jungle...everything there is wet bcoz even summer the sunlight cannot penetrate the tree canopy, all you can see is big trees, grass, thorny bushes, thick thorny vines, leeches, giant mosquitos...believe me nothing is EDIBLE unless you are also an ANIMAL. Even trained Special Forces Army and rebels...avoiding this Sierra madre jungle...bcoz you have nothing to eat there !...you will only get malaria....or maybe treasure.
    It is only on the movies or miracles that poeple survive in this kind of jungle....or perhaps a Dumagat native...but for a city dweelers like us, is quite a FEAT to survive there...
    Yah, we have a plan, if our logistics are complete...and we were able to locate the treasure site....EACH TEAM MEMBER WILL CARRY AT LEAST 4 PCS. 6 KILO GOLD BARS ON EACH BACKPACK and hike for 50 kilometers....then we will rent chopper to haul....give share to the DONORS...and probably SHOW THE VIDEO PHOTAGE TO THE WORLD...
    Again...IT IS NOT EASY...IN FACT ITS DIFFICULT...but with lots of prayers...its DOABLE.

Jul 2004
    4 times

To: Jeff pa,
    Why do you pay to your friends for help?
    I trust my 3 friends and there is NO problem with them. The people that we pay are the laborers who haul and lift the concrete vault into the truck to our designated site. And they leave...and comeback to steal our treasure.

To: pkpk4me/ eathabs,
    Remember its just an ordinary and usual treasure tip or lead. We got several of those tip every week. We demolished several of these kind of concrete vault...with nothing on it. Its Just an ORDINARY AND NORMAL TREASURE routine, take the concrete vault, put it in our area, produce food...and demolished it. IF WE ONLY KNEW THAT ON THAT DAY, THE CONCRETE VAULT IS 100 % SURE WITH GOLD....I WILL DEMOLISHED IT EVEN WITH MY BARE HANDS......AND PLEASE DON'T BLAME US...WHY WE LEAVE IT UNGUARDED.....bcoz WE HAVE BEEN ALREADY DEBATING AND BLAMING EACH OTHER WITH MY TEAM MEMBERS FOREVER....

Anyway...its just another treasure real life story...we still have worst than that....not worth to tell...it only shows....**** treasure are for real....enough for story telling...SEND IN YOUR DONATIONS....SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU TREASURE STORY OF A LIFETIME...

Charter Member
    us

Dec 2003
    S.W. Schuylkill County
    5139 times

Quote Originally Posted by gboy
    I immediately solicit small amount of money to my friends.
    ? ?
    ? ? ? ?
    ? Gboy;? ? ? ? ? the reason I thought you paid your "Friends" is,? ??the wording of this sentence above , to me means , you Gave Money to Your "Friends"? Believe me I am not trying to be Pickey, I understand, you english may not be 100% anymore then my Understanding of Spanish, French, Etc. are.? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? any way let's get away from this.? ? ? ? ? ?Learning Expierences will continue, I believe that comes with the process of Treasure Hunting. If everything were easy, Everybody would be doing it. and it wouldn't be as intresting.? ; I WISH YOUS LUCK ; and the ONLY think I would expect of you , is, "WHEN"? you find it, either post a pic here or E-mail me one so I can be Jealous when I see it? ? ? HAPPY HUNTING ;? ? ? ?jeff

Jul 2004
    4 times

TO: **** TREASURE ENTHUSIAST,

Here is another **** treasure story about my friend Bong, I don't care if you believe him or not, anyway this is his story...

TOPIC: MT. BILLIONAIRE / TRILLIONAIRE ?

Sometimes in 1992, Bong and his 2 nephews went fishing near a rocky cliffwall. After several hours of fishing, Bong rested on the rock wall and noticed a carved stairways leading to a 2 feet round hole on the solid rock wall. Since his fish catch is low, he entered into the hole hoping to look for bird nests instead. But to his astonishment he stumbled into a natural cathedral size cave chamber that look like a very large warehouse with several huge stockfiles 21 feet long and 21 feet high. He immediately called his 2 nephews and shows his discovery. His 2 nephews were afraid because they thought this cave chamber were guarded. So they hurriedly left the chamber and continue fishing.
    After several boring fishing days, they were curious and decided to go back to the cave chamber and roam around for several minutes trying to figure out if it is guarded and notice it has none. So they go back fishing again. On their third visit, they decided to bring sledgehammer, chisel, and jungle bolo.
    This time on their 3rd visit they were able to inspect fully its contents. The cave chamber consist of 27 GOLD STOCKFILES (EACH STOCKFILES 21 FEET LONG AND 21 FEET HIGH). They saw 3 rows of GOLDEN BUDHA OR STATUETES on each side of the cave chamber wall, There is a freezer size (6 sacks capacity) box with big padlock full of PRECIOUS STONES, there are 2 stock files chest high white metal sheets, 5 LIFE SIZE HORSE HEADS still attach to the wall, 3 GOLDEN CHAIRS, a SMALL GOLDEN TABLE with cigarette/coin drawer at each corners, on top of the table were 2 GOLDEN DEER FIGURINES and maps, several 5 feet tall GOLDEN CANDLES AND HOLDERS. The walls is covered with Japanese writings, there are lots of **** military uniforms, folding bed, and rifles. There is also 2 LARGE QUARTZ on each side corner that illuminates when small light passes thru the ceiling, there is 3 rock boulders hanging on the ceiling, a small crystal clear water pool beside,they also notice a 20 footer half body monster that roam the area but walks like a mechanical robot. On the other chamber they saw a boat and hundred bicycles.
    Bong and his nephews took one golden chair, a few gold bars and a handfull of diamonds. Bong show his golden chair to a local politician. The politician immediately took the golden chair but instead of payment, he gave Bong some money to rent a bigger boat for hauling. Noticing that he is just being fooled, he hide from the politician. But after a month of hiding, they were found by the politician bodyguards, They were force and herded to a bigger boat. Knowing that they will be killed after pinpointing their treasure site, during midnight, while the boat is still in anchor, they escaped, jumped overboard and swim ashore.
    To escape from the wrath of the politician in the province, they immediately transferred and live in the city of Manila. They tried to sell their remaining few gold bars and diamonds, since they were just ordinary fishermen and ignorant of buy/sell at that time, they were easily fooled and swindled by city con men. So, up to now Bong and his nephews still live in poverty. They are afraid to go back to the porvince because the whole townfolks know their treasure, besides 300 army troops looking for them and their treasure site.
    When I met Bong in 1996, I interrogate him on several occassion, but Bong an old man now still consistent with his story even when drunk. Bong is very elusive and does not trust easily. In fact, several gold buyers, treasure hunters,politician and the latest an ex Col. Sanchez is talking to him at no avail. He already transferred residence address 5 times.
    Bong doesn't trust anybody except me. One time he met a boastful foreign gold buyer, and told him " Show me your treasure cave and I will give you $10 million" ....Bong answered back..." I maybe poor but I'm not stupid my treasure stockfile is aprox 125,000 metric tons......eat your $10 million"
    Bong cannot go back to his treasure project because. 1) people wanted or looking for him 2) He do not have a pump boat to haul it himself 3) the sea is calm only on summer.
    I do not know the whereabouts of Bong but occasionally or twice a year on summer, he visited me and DARED me to go to his site, provided I will shoulder all the expenses including producing our own boat...of course I can't accept the challenge bcoz I do not have the budget....and if ever I have budget he is nowhere to be found anyway....always wrong timing.
    I know nobody believe Bong....but he does not want anybody anyway to bother him...in fact Bong is avoiding every body, trying to keep his secret to his own and.......hopefully will be revealed to me...
    His treasure story maybe unbelievable, shocking and etc...Bong doesn't care...he just want to be left alone.

Hope you enjoy my freind treasure story....

Jul 2004
    4 times

MT. BILLIONAIRE OR TRILLIONAIRE

Regarding the authenticity of this story, probably these are the ONLY PERSONS that can confirm these:

1) Bong
    2) Gen. Douglas McArthur and ALLIES
    3) Emperor of Japan
    4) Intelligince community

The rest of us are just mere observer, critic or outsider....Actually I tried to send 4 pages of drawing and description of the whole cave chamber, but the problem is....this POST can not accomodate 4 pages of drawing or even 1 page....sorry no drawing.

Charter Member
    us

Dec 2003
    S.W. Schuylkill County
    5139 times

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?LOL , I was believing this story, till I read of the 20 Ft. Monster, Which Half of his BODY is walking around ? LOL of course your friend may be a "genious" . if you wanna throw off the authorities, because they want your stash. Tell them you see Mechanical Monsters. The'll laugh all the way back to their offices :LOL? as far as the Treasure, it wouldn't supprise me if it's true. either way it makes for intresting reading. so i'll say, Cool Story & Thanks for posting. Happy Hunting ; jeff

us
    Chile Head, FLYERS FAN

Jan 2005
    Sunbury, PA
    DFX 300, Classic ID
    10 times

Does Bong smoke

Butz

Hey guys, what we got here people?? Just been to our treasuresite and what a tiring week, whoa!!!

We are having a problem how to break through this very hard cement. According to our map, this is the passageway to the treasure, wow!!! Can any one got any idea of any kind of chemical used to soften cements? We don't know what kind of cement is this but is somewhat it can stain your white shirt blue. We are thinking of blowing it up with higher explosives but the village is near the area and we don't want to attract attention to our excavation so decided not to blow it. We are nearing the treasure, only problem is the very very hard cement, dynamites are of no use already. We need chemiclas for very hard cements, ay ideas here please?

Butz

We are thinking of blowing it up with a bomb but we fear that the bigbang will be heard in the nearest village. The site can be reached by boat during hightide (right into the mouth of the tunnel) and abouta kilometer walk from the shore if lowtide(we definitely has to run for the fear of the tide to rise he he ). What we just need here are chemicals to soften the cement on the passageway, maybe a chemical solution may help, just post your formula here eh

hey gboy, no luck out there yet? our project is just near you he he

Charter Member
    us

Dec 2003
    S.W. Schuylkill County
    5139 times

HAY BUTZ ; I personally don't know of anything to "Soften" Cement, maby someone else can help. the Only thing I could think is IF you can get ahold of a Drill with a Diamond tip & drill in. & maby see whats on the other side first. I know this isn't a cheap project I'm suggesting, but, it is the best I can come up with at the moment. GOOD LUCK ; jeff

Page 3 of 194 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors