Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( JAPS) TREASURE

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?LOL , I was believing this story, till I read of the 20 Ft. Monster, Which Half of his BODY is walking around ? LOL of course your friend may be a "genious" . if you wanna throw off the authorities, because they want your stash. Tell them you see Mechanical Monsters. The'll laugh all the way back to their offices :LOL? as far as the Treasure, it wouldn't supprise me if it's true. either way it makes for intresting reading. so i'll say, Cool Story & Thanks for posting. Happy Hunting ; jeff

eathabs

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2005
Sunbury, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 300, Classic ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Does Bong smoke???

B

Butz

Hey guys, what we got here people?? Just been to our treasuresite and what a tiring week, whoa!!!

We are having a problem how to break through this very hard cement. According to our map, this is the passageway to the treasure, wow!!! Can any one got any idea of any kind of chemical used to soften cements? We don't know what kind of cement is this but is somewhat it can stain your white shirt blue. We are thinking of blowing it up with higher explosives but the village is near the area and we don't want to attract attention to our excavation so decided not to blow it. We are nearing the treasure, only problem is the very very hard cement, dynamites are of no use already. We need chemiclas for very hard cements, ay ideas here please?

B

Butz

We are thinking of blowing it up with a bomb but we fear that the bigbang will be heard in the nearest village. The site can be reached by boat during hightide (right into the mouth of the tunnel) and abouta kilometer walk from the shore if lowtide(we definitely has to run for the fear of the tide to rise he he ;D). What we just need here are chemicals to soften the cement on the passageway, maybe a chemical solution may help, just post your formula here eh ;)

hey gboy, no luck out there yet? our project is just near you he he ;D

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

HAY BUTZ ; I personally don't know of anything to "Soften" Cement, maby someone else can help. the Only thing I could think is IF you can get ahold of a Drill with a Diamond tip & drill in. & maby see whats on the other side first. I know this isn't a cheap project I'm suggesting, but, it is the best I can come up with at the moment. GOOD LUCK ; jeff

B

Butz

Wow we got a chic here.... hi free2dtct... my answer to that is yes and no and maybe and i don't know but i think there is i guess... but let's just say there is no true japanese treasure here in our country but supposedly you got hold of a map you think that is authentic, what would you do? ... yes, we really did what you think was the thing to do... look for the treasure... and right now ... we really believe there is a treasure and not just a treasure but hoards of treasure... believe it or not? well, believe it.

hi jeff of pa... problem with the drill is that the site is far from electricity and that we can't use those diamond drillbited driller, we actually bought one in purpose thinking we can use batteries to make it work but it's useless, our batteries get drained easily, besides the stone hole where we are caving in is very wide(4 persons can stay inside same time).... we heard of chemical solutions used to soften and pulverize hard cements but we don't know where to get it... we also thought of using jackhammers but there is no electircity in the area...

Chemicals please...

B

Butz

We actually got samples of the cement and tried to show it with some cement engineers and they told us that the the cement was hardened with SAHARA and SILICATE cement mixes.

Check this site guys: http://figure.8m.com

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To: Jeff Pa,
Indeed the mechanical half body monster...intrigue us for years...But we know that in treasure areas (ghost of dead slaves/soldiers are normal occurences) including elemental beings that disturbs treasure hunters work. We also know for the fact, that sometimes Japs put some mechanical or rubber big snakes or crocodile to scare away treasure hunters, this is prevalent mostly in several Crocodile Cave treasure and Snake cave treasure in Mindanao and Luzon. For a foreigner like you guys (IGNORANT IN JAPS TREASURE TRICKS/DECOYS) seems funny but for a professional treasure hunter like us...SCARY mechanical/ rubber monster or decoy is just ordinary and already expected in Japs treasure sites. And sometimes for untrained local natives if they see they "monsters"...naturally they scamper or stay away from this treasure sites !!! PRECISELY thats the purpose of the Japs to SCARE away people wandering to thier treasure sites...
Besides 5 years after Bong told me his story, we met an old man and told us he was once a caregiver of Japanese officer namely Tanaka, at his deatbed Tanaka told his caregiver about a huge treasure in an island and a mechanical half body monster use as a decoy to guard or scare....this coincide the story od Bong....If we analyze it...its possible to built a mechanical robots bcoz Japan was advanced already in technology....if Swiss clock makers in 17th or 18th century can make precise and huge mechanical clock that ran for several decades....why not a robot......
INTRIGUING ISN'T??....AGAIN ITS STILL PART OF THE MYSTERY OF YAMAS-H-I-T-A TREASURE...

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

It is Definately an Intresting Thought, Gboy. You make me wish I lived over there Sometimes. of course we have Hidden Treasures over here, but , probably not as intresting.? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Again; Happy Hunting & Good luck ; jeff

fizz

Feb 12, 2005

With Gods prayers and his guidance , may your prayers be answered.

I would like to suggest that maybe the unveiling of a smaller, less complicated site, could lead to full funding of this quite challenging project in Domeget.......

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To Fizz,
Yes, there are smaller sites, 1-50 tons gold, but usually these are buried 30-100 feet deep....meaning its more expensive to dig, you need GPR ($20,000),other geophysical instruments, heavy equipment, diging tools and etc.....digging now will cost more or less minimum $50,000.....that's why the cheapest way....is still your donations of camping or climbing gears....

eathabs

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2005
Sunbury, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 300, Classic ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Butz, I know a sure fire way of getting the concrete to at least crack. Years ago when farmers had rocks in their fields that were too large to move, they would build a fire over the rock and heat it as much as they could. It could take a few hours to get hot enough. When they could get the rock no hotter they would dump cold water on it and it would crack. This was repeated as many times as needed until the rock was able to be moved. I know for a fact this will work on any type of concrete no matter how hard it is. Keep doing this and eventually the concrete will crumble. Of course it will not help with the rebar but you can always pack in cutting tools and torches for that. This process has been used world over and is still in use.

L

Lostplot

Hya guys

New here...so hello :)

I have been amazed by this story. I live in Japan so came across this subject just through personal interest in Japanese history etc. I know nothing about treasure hunting, but will you allow me to ask a couple of questions?

Firstly...I have read that all of these burial sites were booby trapped with explosives and poisioned gas...and most were a serious distance underground... is this true?

Secondly...you guys are talking about huge weights in gold and money value. I cannot begin to comprehend how you could possibly sell such a large quantity of gold...surely you can`t just take bars/huge cash ammounts out of the country?..and banks must surely ask questions if you try and transfer ;D..anyone able to sed any light on how you deal with such a problem in the event you actually find something.

My last question is this. You asserted that Japanese people who know where the burial sites are/were are able to go over there and remove gold?...by paying off people etc?....surely I dont see how that could be. Considering the payoffs must be enormous to compensate for some of the quantities being discussed. I would have though the Phillipine Government would have wanted to keep everything for themselves?

I hope you dont mind me asking these questions...

Lee

Teburshock

Dec 13, 2004

Welcome Lee. :)

ans. 1. Usually the big sites have booby traps. usually combination of both explosives and poison gas. I knew somebody who got poison while diggin.

2. You can sell your find here in philippine central bank or some person who buys gold bars or whatever treasure you find. I can not verify this story but one time my contact buyer was bragging that they sold a boat load of platinum bars that came from a treasure site in calinan Davao. They ship it to Canada. I think they use mining company as a front to ship treasure outside the country. We have big gold mining company here in Mindanao.? More or less it is easy to sell your treasure here.

3. Yes, a lot of Japanese people comes here and take the gold or the treasure. They don't pay anybody. This is how they do it.... first they ask the native if they know the landmark, if they find it they will dig or whatever ways to get the treasure... and when they are near to the treasure or over it, they will tell their workers to go home or come back the next day because they don'thave funds anymore. then they're gone.. not sharing anything to anyone.. I'm not sure how they pass through airport and stuff.. for big site or big quantities.. you could always bribe some public officials.. ;D

I hope I shed light on your questions... others can help you more..

If you have more questions, just ask.. :)

L

Lostplot

Many thanks for your kind and informative reply :) so you guys (foreigners) who live there are purely treasure hunters or is it just a hobby for you? if I wanted to have an unusual vacation over there with the chance of coming across something (hopefully that wont kill me :-)) do you have any recommendations?.

Please feel free to pm any response.

Thanks

Lee

N

Noble Metal

Dear Lee and all, if you are not familier with this place and know exactly where you are going and what you are doing, then stay out of the Philippines because you will never find anything...

There are very large and serious problems with working the Phils, let alone the problem of depth etc., and it just won't work.

The Japanese and Koreans that know exactly where from maps from the war are almost 100% of the time doing a big money project as a fake to do the job in their target and removal.

Secondly, the tons mentioned are possible from the past in a couple of places in the Phils., and yet are almost for certain not true. ~ I have been in the Philippines for Many years, and in that time period some of the largest are two fully loaded dump trucks which were buried under ground.

But when a person gets on the computer and says I know of three sites that are for sure there and just need the money to go, and one is 200 tons, one is 300 tons, and one is 50 tons, forget it. Its not happening.

Some of the nicest here anymore is 12 tons etc.

And wouldn't it be nice just to have one bar or box?

The Japanese are paying the Philippine government under the table just simply to be able to take boats out without them being checked. One company very wisely put the gold back inside of a wet mixture that harded back into a hardned type of lime-stone. - Wow, Limestone for Japan; and the Philippines is so corrupt and blind that they truthfully have absolutely no idea as to what the Japanese are really even removing here.
Pretty stupid huh?

But, if you do not have an exact map and the money to buy or lease the property, transport it, and do the land project to get it, then save all of your money and your sweat and stay home, cuz it will never work. And friends always, Noble Metal.

B

Butz

Noble Metal: Hey man, that is great good news for us. But where can we actually buy the chemical? Specific address please... we really have been looking for that kind of chemical but we have not found even just a drop... P8,000.00/Liter, expensive but okay, we can manage to afford that. Could you help me estimate how many liters should we need if the cement is 7 meters deep with 3 meters hole circumference? We are going back to the site tomorrow and be back on monday... i hope to read a message from you then. Thank you, ?arigatu guzaimas metal san!

Eathabs: Yes, we actually thought of that and did it actually with one of our projects, using firehttp:// to soften or crack the cement, but it is very discouraging that the cement get harder than before and it is not just hard but is very very very hard compared to its orig hardness. Believe me, we give up on that project. That project contains 80 75kg Gold Dore and 2 bottled diamonds. We really get very dissapointed, but fortunately we found another project same as that and definitely we are not going to use fire as solution. Thanks for trying to help. ;)

Lee: Philippines is a beautiful place. We got paradise beaches here and lot of friendly nice people. It all depends to your purpose of coming here, and I'm pretty sure you can go home alive and kickin... and maybe gold in your pocket... ::)

B

Butz

Noble metal: please pm me now i am online. thanks..

Eathabs: sorry for the message, i just thot of usin letter enhancer for the word FIRE but the idea didn't work... fire

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Remember. you have to substitute null with the true name . sorry, it's beyond everyones control, to spell that right here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread