also this?

Attachments

• 002[1].jpg
    002[1].jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,814
R

rageragerager

2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( JAPS) TREASURE

hiya gboy, i agree, most people in mid to high govt positions are corrupt... was just viewing the code purely as guideline (and without greedy and corrupt people)... of course i don't really believe that any found fortune of any th will be cause for celebration from these govt people - unless they're celebrating bec they're confiscating it and keeping it for themselves.

thanks for the additional info... keep us updated. thanks.

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Auduck,

The 3 pictures you have shown looks ORDINARY to me....if you really want to see the rock treasure markers made by the japs? go to the .... some artist, rock or marble carvers house or garden....the japs treasure markers are beautifully carved, well defined...and if you see them...its undeniably...man made... even at a single glance from a far.
Meaning...if you see a man made carving in those rock...that could be a possible japs treasure marker...remember japs/soldiers professional artist or rock carvers are the ones who made those treasure markers...it could to be clear and beautifull enough...no more doubts or hesitation, once you see it..
Ex: I have a picture of a 10 foot human face(looks like from Mt. Rushmore) carved from a rock cliffwall suspected to be a former japs camps....thats a clear japs treasure marker...ok?

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

Hi Auduck,

It seems it is a portion of large concrete walls cover you have chipped from depth of 30 feet approx. The way I look at it, you have just "scratch" the outer layer of the vault/door. It is still a long way to go and a lot of money to spend.
Careful to any water trap...

Angel

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Auduck,

The way I see it, it looks ordinary to me...however you better use treasure equipment to confirm your suspected target.
Just a warning though.... 90% of treasure hunter was BANKRUPT by believing that an ordinary boulder they chipped off they found is the cement cover of the treasure....WRONG MOVE ! Maybe due to their lack of experience in analyzing the concrete from boulder or just too stupid and excited to recover treasure.....
What if they found Japs samurai, plates, helmets beside these "concrete"? Ha, ha, ha...100% of treasure hunter went BANKRUPT....believing that these Japs metal junks are already near treasure... WRONG MOVE AGAIN....bcoz there are hundred thousand Japs ordinary bunker, foxhole and tunnel WITHOUT TREASURE....
Complete treasure research.....will keep you nearer to treasure target...

WaynePhillips

Oct 8, 2005
Manila & California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yes, gboy is right. Research the history and use the best technology available. If you ever think that you have an actual Japanese concrete, etc. vault, take a picture of it and send it to me for an Atomic scan to see what is on the other side. This can save you a lot of time and money digging in the wrong places, since many sites have already been recovered, and if the photo scans positive, we have the funds, equipment, and expertise to complete the project if you need it.

Wayne

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Treasure hunters,

Our jungle treasure sites...have no treasure permit...no need bcoz
1) Our jungle cave treasure site is very far from local gov't authority... knowledge...(why would we give 75% to the pocket of corrupt gov't? )..
2) If we ask permission/permit....due to greed of these gov't/local officials...we are doubtful if they give us our 25% share...so why inform them?
3) The requirements and expenses in complying with treasure permit/under the table grease money....is enough budget to haul our treasure target...why spend for useless permit...if we can spend it instead for treasure operations?
Only treasure sites in towns ...and in the plain view of the local authorities needs permit...but for our secret jungle cave sites?...nyyyeeeee....nooo waaayyyy.....catch us in the jungle....if you can....if a company of army special forces find it difficult with the jungle terrain and afraid with the rebels to comb these 200 square kilometer jungle areas...ordinary local authorities?...i don't think so...

A

AuDuck

gboy, angel_09, wayne thanks for your comments.

gboy
its not my rock actually. its from a friend but i find this quite interesting.
It is only a chipping from a very big structure so no markers on this one. Some signs were found when the deep was still at 8 and 15 feet.

Angel_09 you're quite right but the depth was from over 45 feet approx. It actually is the 2nd shall we say "flooring" from the top.
My friends has no treasure equipments nor any electronic detectors. The only thing they got is a pointer-a war survivor and some signs that keeps their faith very intact. And a live "detector"

Wayne Phillips - i have relayed the offer to my friends and they have taken note of that one.
Mtime what best technology can you advise? Is ground resistivity meter the right equipment or perhaps a GPR?

oroyama

Feb 2, 2006

Auduck, those rocks somewhat look like sandstones. The one with black spots could be antracite coal and the harder portion could be bituminous coal. I'm no expert but was just looking at the pictures of some rocks over the web.

WaynePhillips

Oct 8, 2005
Manila & California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hi Red Bull,

Your photos won't open. What format are the photos in? Let me know if you have recent photos youi would like to have scanned.

Wayne

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Red Bull,

Your picture can't be opened...and by the way am ginebra fan...not red bull ;D

J

Jef of PI

Red Bull: The picture you posted is (zero) 0 Kilo byte, means no coontentl. One of my experiences actually is negotiating yellow metals somewhere in Capas, Tarlac near Camp O'Donell... some group of people brought us in the middle of a dense sugarcane plantation and showed us the gold. An old man looking very weak holding the bar claims to be the owner. We have seen the gold(not sure if genuine or fake) but the owners doesn't want to entrust any item to us, they just chip off a piece the size of a munggo bean... we have the small piece tested and learned that it was a 23k au metal. During the course of our interaction... our group has come to conclude that these people are members of a big syndicate owned by a smelting and resmelting company who are based somewhere in Mabalacat, Pampanga (with a Head office in Makati City). They really have genuine golds to show you but they are not for sale... these people have practiced their craft for years and as long as there are people who are greedy enough to bite their bait their operation will never stop.

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Treasure hunters,

There are a thousand and one, fake gold bar modus operandi...the worst scheme is...showing you an obvious fake gold bar...when you complain that it is fake...they will show you an original cal.38 revolver or cal. 45 pistol...how about this gun, what do you think orig or fake? ...if you said its orig..., they will say...fine...give me your money.... instant hold up... :'(
We are graduate with these "fake gold syndicate scheme stage"....we know them and all their modus operandi already...although this is the "sad part" experience that you sometimes endure to gain...complete treasure knowledge experience...
Remember these.....some GOLD/TREASURE....is the byproduct of the " EVIL of mankind"... wars,greed,massacre,betrayal,corruption...etc...
Only with Gods blessing...who will be given a chance to own it...
As a treasure hunter....always be prepared with the worst case scenario...like boy scout ;D

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

Hi Auduck,
If it is the second cover, then you're right, its around 40 to 45 feet deep. If your friend will pass this second cover, the third will be much thicker and after that, you will encounter some sort of "wax" covered mound. But before you will reach it, you will find some sort of "interference" in between as a disguise. You will reach this 'wax" covered mound maybe by 60 to 65 feet deep approximately. The last thing that you will be seeing is a man made stone or rock that resembles a head of a reptile. The area where this head is positioned is black sand covered area. All in all, your friend is looking to a approximate depth of 100 to 120 feet. (I hope I'm wrong because it's too deep for an ordinary treasure hunter with limited resources).

Angel

mrtreasurehunter

Tenderfoot
Feb 6, 2006

Treasure Hunters,

Good Day... Perhaps you should take a look at this pictures to give you an evidence of gold cache that was dug here in the Philippines.

I have contact to a buyer (with IMMUNITY) who had bought GOLD CACHE like this.

If interested in looking for a buyer, then lets talk. We will be discussing the procedure on how to properly arrange for a successful sale transaction.

NO LIFTING POLICY can be accepted.
TEST BUY POLICY is also accepted.

Attachments

• camgold1.JPG
    camgold1.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 2,793
  • camgold3.JPG
    camgold3.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 3,831
  • camgold6.JPG
    camgold6.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 1,902
  • camgold4.JPG
    camgold4.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 2,060
  • camgold3.JPG
    camgold3.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 2,033
  • camgold1.JPG
    camgold1.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 2,119
OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Mr. Treasure Hunter,

This is my comment....it look like these "gold bars" from a syndicate...

Reasons:
1) It has the markings of "Cambodia"...for your info...this is the most widely copied gold bars hallmarks frequently used by syndicate...beware...the others famous hallmarks frequently used by syndicates are Burma, Jakarta, Sumatra...however if you found european hallmarks...it might be orig bcoz the syndicate doesn't know yet the design of these hallmarks therefore they were not able to copy it yet. ex; i have a picture of 6kg gold bar with UBS/SBG (Union bank Of Switzerland) markings recovered in waterfalls in Davao....we never exposed these pictures so that the syndicate cannot copy it...You wonder why european gold bars ended in Mindanao? The war in Europe started in 1939..they shipped all most of their treasures in their Asian colonies...Singapore, Formosa, French Indochina...etc...unfortunately japs declare war 1941...rest is history..
2) This gold bar pictures has been shown on yamashita-gold internet websites...for years already...in fact the pictures was dated July 30,1994....in yamashita-gold.com (everybody knows that the gold pictures of these websites are 90% fakes)
3) If you look at the newspaper headline....it mention about "Abu Sayyaf "...for your info...the height of Abu Sayyaf rampage is year 1990- 2000....meaning your picture gold samples is already about 10-16 years old....if this is an orig gold bars...it could have been sold several years ago...not fiddled again...

So, Mr. treasure Hunter...do your homework of identifying fake gold bars..ok? so that you will not be just another victim...who often criticize/blame us (innocent treasure hunters) in treasure forums if their victimize by fake gold syndicate...

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

Simple way of determining fake gold bar...

1. Get a graduated container (using english system) put water and immerse the whole bar in it.
2. Make sure that water will not over flow from the container, and the whole bar must be totally immersed.
3. Determine the level of water before putting in the bar, and check how high is the water after putting the bar. With that, anybody can get the volume of that particular bar. (Unit must be in inches.)
4. After calculating the volume, multiply it to .2929668, which is the constant in finding the weight of gold in english system.
5. Give + or - 5% for calculation error and its karat.
6. This is true for a 24 karats gold. The weight should not be 25% less than the calculated value.
7. If the weight of the bar is 75% or below against the calculated value, either it is a low karat bar or fake bar.
8. if the weight coincides with the calculated value, an assay is a must and necessary to determine if it is gold or tungsten. Gold and tungsten is almost identical in weight.

Angel

A

AuDuck

angel_09 said:
If it is the second cover, then you're right, its around 40 to 45 feet deep. If your friend will pass this second cover, the third will be much thicker and after that, you will encounter some sort of "wax" covered mound. But before you will reach it, you will find some sort of "interference" in between as a disguise. You will reach this 'wax" covered mound maybe by 60 to 65 feet deep approximately. The last thing that you will be seeing is a man made stone or rock that resembles a head of a reptile. The area where this head is positioned is black sand covered area. All in all, your friend is looking to a approximate depth of 100 to 120 feet. (I hope I'm wrong because it's too deep for an ordinary treasure hunter with limited resources).

Angel

Hi Angel and thanks.
What? the 3rd will be much thicker? The 2nd they said was over 1 meter thick!!!
"wax" - are you referring to some sort of "alkitran"?

Auduck

A

AuDuck

:)

Attachments

• 002 (1)[1].JPG
    002 (1)[1].JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 1,888
  • 002[1].JPG
    002[1].JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 2,212