2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

nugget

May 2, 2005
2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( JAPS) TREASURE

from a story relayed by one priest:

Just recently in the Philippines, a teenager returned a large amount of money to the rightful owner...by doing that good samaritan work, the teenager indeed was publicized and awarded some amount of money...sadly,, for the teenager's honesty!.....the priest commented....THIS KIND OF SITUATION HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES IS VERY ALARMING.....THE SITUATION OF BEING HONEST AND MAKING BIG DEAL ABOUT BEING HONEST....why?
Being honest should be a way of life of all earthlings, not a unique or heroic deed...and if that is the case, we really lost the morals of this country....sadly the fact that most of the people are like this here in P.I., most especially if in the opportunity when somebody is not watching....so badz, our government...not only our government but the whole P.I. society needs moral reformation....not any other reformation, but moral....so wake up badz....does not gboy told us many times about doing transactions with the authority? with your friends? with your relatives?...sparkling golds blinds the heart of people....so have wisdom on chosing your right partner....and dont rush....God speed hunting for my comrades out there...P.S. dont play God yourself ;) thats the dumb-est thing to do... :-\

boylara

Jan 9, 2005

Situated in Ajat, centro Iguig, Cagayan Province. It has an airstrip north of the garrison covering 4 barangays= Minanga Sur, San lorenzo, Kapitan and Baculud, all in the town of Iguig. The garrison's headquarter was situated at the eastern side of the town proper's bridge. There was a succesful treasure exploration made this year but failed to extract it's treasure due to lots of problems encountered during it's course like greed, deceit, double crossing done by the lot owners until the operation was spilled out to the public. estimated load of gold is at 40 tons and lots of drums and steel boxes at 14 meters deep to 17 meters deep.

If you happened to pass the National Highway, going to Aparri, Cagayan, 40 meters from SugarCreek resort, and if your in the bridge look to the right side there is a house and near the house approximately 10 meters is the treasure site..katunayan makikita mo pa yun mga lupa na natanggal....kaso may isang namatay dyan sa hukay na yan...

Confirm you sinabi ni badz dito...balita nga ngayon summer umpisahan ang recovery, kaso makikialam na naman mga buwayang militar at mga Pulis, dinig ko pati malacanang na, nag interesado na rin....

tagasilay

Jun 27, 2005

Hi Emily,

Got kanji text a 2 weeks ago and supplements yesterday from Japan! Im sure it would help someday. Thanks.

God bless,

Jose

R

rageragerager

hi guys, anyone heard the news this week on the local channel about the man who supposedly found a cave with booby traps which might possibly yield yamash-ita treasure, and since the lot wasn't allegedly his, he supposedly reported it to the government in the hope of yielding half of any treasure found?

thanks. :-)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nothing on that, But Here is some Intresting Reading.

http://www.yamash ita-gold.com/

Sorry

You will have to Close in the Gap in the address between

the "h" & the "i"

though

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Jeff of Pa,

Yamash ita.gold website ? He, he, he....these guys are just amateurs treasure hunters waiting to scam potential investors.

Reasons:
1) The gold bars they posted are mostly 90% fake....whats their purpose to advertise those fake gold bars....to gyped potential investor?
2) The treasure site they operated and posted on their website...are big volume deep treasure...thats why they failed....(If you are a treasure hunter...would you go INSTANTLY for deep big volume sites....DEFINITELY NOT.....you will start with small/shallow easy to get treasure sites...until you became as big as mining company then you can operate big volume treasure sites) ....these guys in yamashita.gold started to dig big volume instantly...WRONG MOVE...BIG COSTLY MISTAKE...a typical amateur treasure hunter move...
3) They claim to recover gold bars (some of their ALLEGED treasure find where ever posted ...although most gold bars are fake)....then...why the heck they still NEED INVESTOR?

THATS WHY...THEIR WEBSITE IS JUST A JOKE....he, he, he, he....( well experienced treasure hunter like us....can easily distinguish scambugs or amateur claiming to know everything...)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks for Your Input gboy.

It looked pretty Real to me.

But then, What can Ya Tell from Pictures.

You Asked :
** .(If you are a treasure hunter...would you go INSTANTLY for deep big volume sites? ")

Personally, I am a Treasure hunter.
and YEP, If I find a Definate
Big Voulme Site I would.
I'm Greedy :D

Happy Hunting GBoy
Thanks Again.

Jeff

boylara

Jan 9, 2005

anyone who can help me identify this type of rocks?? found in Cagayan Valley, inside a cave...thanks..

Attachments

• rock1.jpg
    rock1.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 1,310
  • rock2.jpg
    rock2.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1,349
  • rock3.jpg
    rock3.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,329
  • rock3.jpg
    rock3.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,181
  • rock2.jpg
    rock2.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1,185
  • rock1.jpg
    rock1.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 1,184

Edong

Aug 2, 2005
california

jeff of pa said:
Nothing on that, But Here is some Intresting Reading.

http://www.yamash ita-gold.com/

Sorry

You will have to Close in the Gap in the address between

the "h" & the "i"

though
hello to all i need help for this rock ,it could mean nothing , but i need to know it was found on a dry creek thanks Ed

Attachments

• foot rock.jpg
    foot rock.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 1,277
OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Jeff of Pa,

Regarding your comment: Since you are a treasure hunter...being greedy...and you can go directly to big volume treasure site !! ???

C'mon...ha,ha,ha....your joking right?....I thought you are a pro. but you seems to try to commit the same mistake...like those foreigners who tried to attempt big volume sites...
Ex: Djakarta Tunnel (est. treasure volume:(US$B) one year hauling of 2 Japs battalion)
1) Mr. Ugali, an american tried to operate these big volume site...he spend 15 million pesos (US$300,000)...he found the tunnel...alright...but its a labyrinth of several multilevel "booby trap" tunnel....went back to US poorer...
2) Several forign and local groups attempted these big volume sites...all failed...
REASON:...ACCORDING TO JAPS VETERANS....YOU NEED $100 MILLION TO OPERATE THESE ONE OF THE BIGGEST TREASURE SITE IN MINDANAO...
Question?....DO YOU HAVE THESE KIND OF BUDGET AND LOGISTICS? he,he,he

An ordinary treasure hunter trying to operate big volume treasure sites...
is like an ordinary business man...trying to became a business tycoon overnight or becoming Billy Gates....he,he,he...not possible man, even if you win lotto tickets...
...you have to start from the bottom...gain experience/knowledge thru the years/ decades...and applied your "treasure/business knowledge".....
No such thing as short cut to big volume treasure operation...only in your dreams...

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

gboy,

we apparently have a Comunication (Language) Gap

I'm in PA (Pennsylvania, United States) ;)

I'm not looking for Japs Treasure Here :P

Plus I was "Trying" to make you Laugh :D

Edong

Aug 2, 2005
california

jeff of pa said:
gboy,

we apparently have a Comunication (Language) Gap

I'm in PA (Pennsylvania, United States) ;)

I'm not looking for Japs Treasure Here :P

Plus I was "Trying" to make you Laugh :D
hey Jeff you forgot to mention (smile) they understand now (smile) i'm having fun are you? Ed

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Edchato said:
hey Jeff you forgot to mention (smile) they understand now (smile) i'm having fun are you? Ed

Always :)

That's what it's all about. 8)

And to be Honest, IF the research on the Big Volume Treasure
here , was as Probable as the Small volume Cache, I would go for the
Big one First. 8)

Edong

Aug 2, 2005
california

jeff of pa said:
Edchato said:

Always :)

That's what it's all about. 8)

And to be Honest, IF the research on the Big Volume Treasure
here , was as Probable as the Small volume Cache, I would go for the
Big one First. 8)
now your talking keep it up man! it's our time he he he, and more he! i think i had enough fun for today how about you? talk to you later Ed

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Where is the Gold Bar ? ???

:P :P :P :P :P
Thing looks like it weighs as much as the earth :o

tagasilay

Jun 27, 2005

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!!

A man found treasure in the field...he sold everything he and bought the field.

May all of us find the greatest treasure ever.

God bless,

Jose

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

[goldlilly ]
Here a Photo of a 250KG Gold bar from a link by Nugget in response to a post by Emily
on the Ming Forum.
Obviously a replica, still.

250k x 2.678# = 669.5 pounds avoir. x 12 oz. = 8034 oz. x $ 600 = $ 4,820,400 US dollars.

Till Eulenspiegle de La Mancha​

boylara

Jan 9, 2005

eto pa..may 2 entrance na natabunan na vertica medyo magkalapit yun isa mga 2ft diameter yun isa mga 3meters....parang trences..nasa cliff....sabi ng pointer namin..yun pinamain entrence yun bato na tumakip....mga 10 to 20 meters layo dun sa 2 verticle entrance..dito rin nakuha yun bato na post ko nun na parang X o cross....

Attachments

• cv9.jpg
    cv9.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 964
  • cv5.jpg
    cv5.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 1,166
  • cv2.jpg
    cv2.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 963

boylara

Jan 9, 2005