2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( JAPS) TREASURE

=diving doc
Enjoy
HI doc, I personally feel that this document is a fake, no notary or bank seal to certify it, and notice the strikng similarity to both Nicanor's and Blimston's signatures, co-inicdence ? The dates were by the same person. Wording is fascinating.

The apparant peforated section is nice, but means nothing unless it is superimposed over a critical part of a document.

The post of the Nazi gold being shipped to the Philippines doesnt make sense either. There were many places where it could be hidden much closer and handled secretly, most countries are currupt enough.

This raises up more questns than it answers.

Tropical Tramp

tagasilay

Jun 27, 2005

RealdeTayopa said:
tagasilay
trying to post twobox find of 150lb pound i personally found under 2ft
machine is a discovery tf900.
[/img]
Hola Tagasilay: Extremely good find, I hope that you defused it? The shape is curous, I don't rmember one just like it? Is it japanese

Be very carfeful of those bombs since the nose and tail fuses are hermatically sealed and under the right conditions can ruin your discovery 900 , and, incidentally you also.

the discovery 900 is prob the best twin box in the market, it beats the present White 880 series, the 800 series are very close to it.

Tropical Tramp

Hi, its american, i recovered it at a mountain where the japs made their last stand in our island during the end days of the war, by then the jap air force was not operational so they could not have dropped it. You are right about the tail and cone fuses, i left it with the locals who turned it over to the ordnance team that detonated it. 20 meters away, the 2box also recovered a unexploded napalm canister/bomb about 3ft in length, i suspected it was a napalm canister because of the tubing from nose to tail. I regularly recover munitions over the mountains and have developed a protocol on how to dig, never use a pic or shovel until you are sure its not a bomb or grenade, i gently scrape off the dirt inch by inch when im in the old war zone. the two box is the best when hunting in the jungle and open space, reasonable size, good range, works in dry and saturated ground, could be ground balanced, hope someday it will snag me a golden BOMBshell, a jar of old coins will also make me extreemly happy.

God bless

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

"Buenas dias Angel, you are quite right, what I am doing is effectively asking gboy to stop running down other T hunters for their accomplishmnts or hobbies, that is wrong!

Incidentally, if one chooses the insulting or running down path of others, they must expect to receive it also, don't you agree?"

Tropical Tramp

Buenas dias Mr. Tayopa,

I agree with you.... Although a law of physics says: "In every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction" it is also true to human emotion. What we give is what we get.
the truth is: everyone can share informations and very much willing to give more in depth analysis and informations to others, and will not expext anything in return, although some will promise heaven and earth to convince other they are of good heart; and I BELIEVE them! But in my place, we don't believe in promises, and we have a very simple saying: don't say it, just do it.

Regarding two box unit, I bought TM 808 and it seems Tf 900 is more superior than TM 808. Anyway, no regrets...besides, there is no available TF-900 in my area... at present...

Angel_09

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

HOLA Tagasila and Angel:

Go caballeros I love rich friends, so go make me haopy.

As for the difference between the 3 models of the twin box detectors, don't worry, any of them will detect a reasonable mass of metal far far deeper than I or you, wish to dig.

As I have said before, " I was born lazy and have dedicated my life to not changing, successfully I might add".

In Spanish I am a "flojo, perisozo, huebon" . gboy and I should join forces, heehe.

Actually Gboy, you have the projects, go make me happy also..

Tropical Tramp

p.s. Going back to my hammock and let the beautful girls swing me and feed me peeled grapes and green coco nut juice. Join me? Diving Doc is already in his hammock with Gina lowla Bridgita attending to him.. La Pura vida!

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Realde/Diving Doc,

Its true that there are several fake documents allegedly with huge gold transactions usually not notarized by lawyers here in the Philippines.....however, we have sample of our old folks, gold transaction documents "offer to sell" and NOT notarized...its consist of 2,000 pcs, 75 kilogram bars initial sale....it may not have been notarized...the fact is...THE SALE WAS CONSUMATED in 1983...some of those signatories are 2 gold buyers (with pictures of meeting/signing of the documents)...CIA/FBI Frank B. Higdon and Mr. Bustader......and other people from Lloyds of London who asayed the commodity stockpile....(note: You can easily trace and inquiere retired CIA/FBI Mr. Frank B. Higdon whereabouts he probably 80+ yrs. old by now...)
Meaning....some gold transaction documents may look simple or ordinary...but the sale was consumated....including their export companies documents....these huge gold transactions during Marcos time (1965-1983) seems impossible...BUT IT DOES HAPPEN...and we have volumenous docu to prove it......unfortunately...during that time i was still young...i could have sneek a gold bar sample of my own...before it was sequestered by succeeding government...

I wish Mr. Realde i can make you happy by posting hundreds of treasure exploits pictures....however it will take lots of space in these forum....Boy Lara (the guy who keep on posting pictures here) saw my treasure files...and he was happy and convince... indeed infamous japs treasure exist...
MABUHAY !!

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

GBoy, actually you can make me happy by getting one of these caches for youreself, just give me a hint when you are sucessful with no details. Hasta

Tropical Tramp

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Realde,

....... Hint.... ;D

emily homma

Jan 15, 2006

Thank you Diving Doc for that very "informative/historical (?)" find.

You may find Imelda Marcos's latest remarks related to GOLD interesting too. Last April 9, 2006, Asahi Weekly quoted her saying that "Ferdinand Marcos already had about 7,500 tons of gold in the 1950's (before their marriage) through his "GOLD TRADING".

I think Imelda is getting really old. She is beginning to tell everything...or just slip of the tongue?

Emily

jonesindy

May 23, 2006

Hi gentlemen,

Regret that I could not post reply to questions asked by G-boy because,
if I were to read the answers myself, it will be incredible to me. I am
really not a believer in Treasure stories, but what brought me into
what I am doing now is the persistence of an old man, who seemed to be
truthful, but whose stories were incredible. Anyway, my concern is to solve
the puzzle, treasure or no treasure! Here are some details:

1. the tell tale sign was a mound of rocks/concrete concealed by
thick bamboos and vegetation, sand/cement/pebbles encountered after
scrapping about 3 feet of soil in the creek
2. whole area (originally under about 3 meters of soil) is about 500
square meters of heavily constructed “concrete/clay” structure, that
when exposed to air seems to crack, yet very hard when wet
3. discovered a tunnel without any surface entrance at about 15 meter
depth about 30 meters away from the structure, tunnel slopes downward,
seems that tunnel serve as water reservoir to “flood” the structure,
as later on we discovered a water passage going to the “structure”
4. huge concrete markers, (half the size of a bantam car), with
markings were found 5 meter underneath pointing to the tunnel
5. picks, shovels and small tools with “made in….” markings were
found at about 50 feet deep
6. when the first holes were bored, there was plenty of water,
requiring the use of 4 heavy duty pumps to keep water at working levels
7. the last phase of work involved 2 huge backhoes, that employed a
“total wash-out” approach, but have to be discontinued for a good
reason

This is all I can say, and I welcome your thoughts on the matter

jonesindy

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

Hi Indy,
Seems you have all the info, do you need to ask more? However, there are also some other probabilities:
1. Unless of course, there are inhabitants that live underneath and you happen to uncover their entrance.
2. That area was a ravine and some looneys tried to level it by putting concrete and left all their tools to fool treasure hunters.
3. There was a tunnel underneath and the surface giveway and all manmade materials on the surface were burried and on due course of time, you unearthed it and you suspected it is deliberately done by others.
4. Last but not the least, you found a treasure site, which is meticulously done to hide something special.

Angel_09

jonesindy

May 23, 2006

Angel_09,

Thanks for the post...yes, I take notice of your comments, though am not very receptive to your suggestion that some guys tried to put "concrete". Some parts of the "structure" were constructed like the way they did the old churces, very elaborate, each block measuring about 1 cubic meter. Quite interesting is to me is the post of godlily because, I remember "some semblance" with those markers, the only difference was that, those we found were much bigger, and were deep underneath the ground. I have seen quite a number of the other smaller ofjects at about 1.5 meter deep. Me too, have always suspected that somethinf special must be hidden underneath. Of course, I wish what the old man tell me is the truth.

Regards,

jonesiindy

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006

My Father was stantioned in the Phillpines during WWII and he told me many times that when the Jap troops left they left NOTHING. But there are stories about TONS and TONS of Gold all over the place
B.S.
Peg Leg

jonesindy

May 23, 2006

Peg Leg,

Agree with you, but there still this puzzle that I wanted to solve...

emily homma

Jan 15, 2006

At some point, "skeptics" contribute to the "secrecy and safety of many operations". There'd be lesser competition too. Many will be happier that way....

But even if you're not convinced but already have some metal detecting gadgets and GPRs, could you please lend us those JUST FOR FUN? ;D
Emily

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx

One of the largest enterprises in the Phillipine Is., is selling Treasure maps, info and etc.. to the "Round Eyes"! ;D
I have a friend & long time partner, who actually fought with the Phillipine Guerillas!
He told Mac Arthur want he could do with his "Surrender Order" :-\ grabbed some rifles/ammo., and took off into the Mnts/jungle, to kill JAPS !! >:(
He, John Ballinger, Was there, fighting, with the Guerillas for the entire war! :o
He and "Mr. Rojas", The Finder of the Golden Buddha, were personal friends!

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx

It is a Historically "known" fact, that Yamashita amassed/stole Millions ! ;D
What isn't known? ::)
Is what he did with it all ! ???
With some real open minded research, I believe that a person could find out!
Just remember! if you find any of it!
Keep Your Mouth SHUT! >:(
As a lot of it belongs to the "Limeys" who, in their usual intelligence, took All of their gold that was safe it England and transferred it to a Bank in
Singapore .. ;)
Which the "Limeys" called "The Gibraltar of the Orient!" ;D
Which the Limeys thought to be impregnitable!
SO!
The Japanese, just came into the city from the land side and captured it all!
All of the "Limeys" guns were pointed out to sea! :-\
Hip Hip Hurray
You can bet your bottom boots that they'll want it back!

jonesindy

May 23, 2006

cptbil said:
It is a Historically "known" fact, that Yama#@!$%#@!a amassed/stole Millions ! ;D
What isn't known? ::)
Is what he did with it all ! ???
With some real open minded research, I believe that a person could find out!
Just remember! if you find any of it!
Keep Your Mouth SHUT! >:(
As a lot of it belongs to the "Limeys" who, in their usual intelligence, took All of their gold that was safe it England and transferred it to a Bank in
Singapore .. ;)
Which the "Limeys" called "The Gibraltar of the Orient!" ;D
Which the Limeys thought to be impregnitable!
SO!
The Japanese, just came into the city from the land side and captured it all!
All of the "Limeys" guns were pointed out to sea! :-\
Hip Hip Hurray
You can bet your bottom boots that they'll want it back!

Cpt Bill,

This is interesting...any link to info sources?

jonesindy

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Goldlilly,

Hey dude....you start to show some picture of former Japs treasure sites like in Baguio general hospital....wherein...Filipino treasure hunter Rogelio Roxas recovered golden budha...and hospital underground tunnel treasure chamber..."it took soldiers one year to haul"....read Hawaii court deposition regarding the real story of rogelio roxas treasure hoard...
http://www.state.hi.us/jud/20606.htm

Am having second thought of.... showing my pictures compilation of Yamash-ita treasure sites.....What do you think dude?....shall i expose all these treasure sites/japs markers,maps,etc...or we just keep it secret...for your eyes only....

By the way...I want to see the pictures of Fort Santiago dungeon ghost....
WHEW. :o.....I never realized there are ghost in there when i was pointing the dungeon and when you took some picture shots....i even insist for you to take two different angle shots of the dungeon....I never realized ...ghost... was beside me... :o

nugget

May 2, 2005

"BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO BELEIVE BECAUSE THEY HAVE SEEN,............YET MUCH BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO BELEIVE YET NOT SEEN"............

Better keep it secret,.....u contributed enough tol...

Peace!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread