2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

B

Buboy911_888

2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( JAPS) TREASURE

To All,

Thanks for all of your comments & views…..i really needed those.
This item is not mine it is from my old folks a natives of Southern Visayas.This item has been excavated just months ago in southern visayas….At first I don’t believe in such hidden treasures or sorts……..but when I came across with it I really want to learn & research about japs treas……

And this forum really enlighten me on some matters….with the help of you guys!!!
I really gain something on all of the contradictions, know-abouts, real experiences, sharing infos & even alaskahan…….it really helps us to inform specially like me who is new to this………good or bad comments…..keep it up guys!!!!

Angel, you’re right on thinking that if we ever get something underneath we 100% considered it as precious metals…we must take in to consider that there are a lot of metals with the same physical features….it takes a lot of understanding & testing…

We dont have much money to do expensive assaying so we are relying to researches & home based testing.

But they tried to break a piece of it but it is wont tear a piece…for them to bring to a pawnshop to test if what it is. And a certain German & Japanese foreigner assay it & said it is pt. The old folks resist on selling it to them…….they don’t trust foreigners..

What do you think is the meaningof the markings on it……AMSCO & MASSON?

Buboy

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

Hi Buboy,
With the measurement that you have posted, 16' x 4" x 3" for your metal, if it is platinum, it should weigh 67Kgs., but you said it is only 28 kgs. meaning it is not a PT. in the real sense, since it is only 41.79% of the real weight. I will try to analyze the composition of your metal if I can.

Angel_09

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To Buboy,

Its just a Nickel or nickel babbit....don't waste your time on it...its just a useless stuff....look for more precious items...oks?

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

To Buboy,
For all types of metal, either in ingot or bar, it can easily be determine using s. g. test. This will not lie to you. Remember our old physics lesson? All kinds of elements have specific gravity, and it is the identifying factor to determine what it is. This is true to all base metal or any element.
But... an alloy is different. it is a combination of different metals to form a new type of metal.

Example:
Using your object with an approximate volume of 192 inch cube, having a weight of approximately 28 kilograms, if it is an alloy, the distribution of different metals will be as follows:

1. Platinum = 25% --- 7.00 kgs. 19.5 inch cube
2. Titanium = 20% --- 5.6 kgs. 76
3. Nickel = 27% --- 7.56 kgs. 51.7
4. molybdenum = 27% ---- 7.64 kgs. 45

Theoretically, this will give you 99% (+/- 1%) = 27.8 kgs. with a volume of 192.2 inch cube.

But for a true platinum bar, a volume of 192 inch cube will give you (again) 67.33 kgs.

As I recheck your picture, I noticed the end of having a "cut" where I assumed a piece has been taken for assaying. Logically speaking, all those who assayed it, will do all they can to have this object from you, but since they are also unsure about its identity, cloud of doubts are hindering their intitiative to have this metal. All they can do to prove to themselves that it is a true PT, is to put this into a more comprehensive assay procedures, wherein they will buy it from you at a very small amount, just in case they are wrong, then the money losses will be minimal.
I hope this will give enlightenment to you.

Angel_09

tagasilay

Jun 27, 2005

Hi to all,

I like angels formulas on metal density and wieght, it has practical field applications needing only basic equiptment such as a weighting scale and a ruler. Although i have not found any gold bars, as a detectorist, i have found a number of gold rings, and they have one thing in comon, no matter what ground i pull gold from, it never is tarnished or oxidized, it sparkles no matter how long it has been burried. In my island, folks regularly go up old battle grounds and gather scrap iron from the last war, they make between 9-11pesos per kilo, so a ton would be at least 200dls, id be happy with that. Id give it a shot this summer, instead of shooting for gold, ill look for scrap with my detectors, my target...3-5tons.HH

God bless,

Jose

jonesindy

May 23, 2006

Zobex and everyone,

I will appreciate any comment on the attached photo. It is the ones described in my previous post in this thread...

Thanks,

Jonesindy

Attachments

• Slide63.JPG
    Slide63.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 1,069

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

Hi Jonesindy,
You have the qualities of a true treasure hunter and archeologist. You know your stuff and you know how to do it. I have never seen a treasure hunter who preserve well his markers for analysis.
This is for the moment.

Regards,
Angel_09

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006

jonesindy said:
Zobex and everyone,

I will appreciate any comment on the attached photo. It is the ones described in my previous post in this thread...

Thanks,

Jonesindy

I'm puzzled. What is I guess you mean cement, it is so clean and clear on the surface. Cement that has been dug up is always to my experience encrusted in dirt or stained in dirt. When you cast cement in the ground it invariably gets a lot of mud and sand stuck in the surface. It is rough and yet these cement blocks look to be almost cast in a smooth mold. One of them appears to be broken and the broken piece is setting back on the block. They look as if they were set in place by the backhoe which was used to dig the trench. The blocks are pushed up against the trench wall and up against the tooth marks of the backhoe bucket so they must have been positioned there while you were working. You did not run a metal detector over these blocks??

What are the marks "Made in Japan" "Made in USA" "Made in Nippon" those marks were only required by USA law for import into USA jurisdiction, law as of 1921 to 1980. The phrase "Made in ----" was only for imports to American. I wonder why you used a backhoe to dig, if there had been an Ariel bomb or land mine you would all be dead. Maybe just our luck but in 9 years the only digging tool we have ever uncovered was an American GI folding shovel in a hole with 5 dismembered skeletons. We have no idea when that was buried. Found a lot of bolo knives, explosives, scrap iron, ceramics, wood but never any digging tools. Guess that sounds kind of strange when you think about it.

Zobex

emily homma

Jan 15, 2006

Jonesindy
That must be one of the concrete-bonded coral rock placed at the front of a gun casemate not so deep...maybe around 3 to 6 feet deep. If it's found lower than 23 meters, that pair could be the concrete base of a wooden table found at the Main compartment or living quarters with that small piece (if connected) as stand for the kerosine lamp.IMHO.
emily

emily homma

Jan 15, 2006

Zobex, "there weren't any digging tools"..you said...

I've attached in my compilation a photo page from the Jp gov't magazine (WW2)of soldiers digging inside a tunnel using their BAYONETS as digging tools. The caption somewhat read "sometimes these guns are weapons, sometimes digging tools"."The Phil had very good quality copper, zinc, manganese...we can't just leave the Phil."

jonesindy

May 23, 2006

Zobex, Angel and Emily,

Thanks for your comments. I am posting more pics for more comments. I must tell yuo now. "Made in Korea" is the complete markings on the small tools. Zobex, the bachhoe was used in Phase 2. Phase 1 used jackhammers. I am not inclined to agree on the theory of Emily from the way I saw the whole thing.

Thanks,

Jonesindy

jonesindy

May 23, 2006

Angel, Emily, Zobex and all TH,

As promised, and in the interest of fair exchange of ideas, I am posting 5 slides. One at a time, as I learned from experience that sending 2 slides in a batch is not feasible.

Regards,

Jonesindy

Attachments

• Slide1.JPG
    Slide1.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 930

jonesindy

May 23, 2006

My slide 2

jonesindy

Attachments

• Slide2.JPG
    Slide2.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 902

jonesindy

May 23, 2006

My slide 4

jonesindy

Attachments

• Slide4.JPG
    Slide4.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 906
  • Slide3.JPG
    Slide3.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 916

jonesindy

May 23, 2006

my 5th and last slide...for now

To Zobex,

Got an email from you, pls send again, it would not open, my server reports of a virus...

regards

Attachments

• Slide5.JPG
    Slide5.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 970

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006

jonesindy said:
my 5th and last slide...for now

To Zobex,

Got an email from you, pls send again, it would not open, my server reports of a virus...

regards

jonesindy

I did not send you an e-mail, someone is hacking you. That is why it shows a virus, probably a Trojan. I am posting this response to you on this forum so who ever is hacking will know that I know and you know.

Pls. e-mail me direct off this forum's page on the private message link. I will get back to you.

Good Luck

Zobex

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

Hi Jonesindy,
First of all, let me tell you that your project is not for a newbie. Your group are professionals headed by an archeologist (or someone who understands the principles of archeology), engineers and big time financers. It shows on how you well preserve the small details of the markers. It is more than enough to say that your basic and most important "Tool" is the compass. The inverted object on the top of the marker is very significant. it was put there for you to use it. Your archeologist should be able to decipher its significance.

Good luck.

Angel_09

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

BTW Jonesindy,
Have you ever heard "stone engineers"? Just want to tell you that Koreans are called stones engineers during wartime...

Regards,
Angel_09

emily homma

Jan 15, 2006

Jonesindy, still the photos are not so clear to me. How deep were those markers found , and how many layers of diff. soil have you passed through from the top? One of the rocks looks like an arrow, OK, but is the other one a square? That could require very deep excavation...must be a lot lower...probably more than 40 meters deep to the target...In my humble opinion. That's all for now... I'd better stop talking before I get you so confused. Different places have different "designs"; what I heard may be entirely different from your site.
Emily

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread