Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( JAPS) TREASURE

jackisback said:
guys,
thanks so much for sharing your views. somebody asked for the weight of the bars, it's 6.2kgs, if you see, they agreed that we split the bar in to two to reveal the center of the bar and show consistency of the color. what was shown here is just part of the first 18bars in the location shown to me, as for the buddha, it weighs somewhere around 18-20plus kilos. the person holding it in photo almost tripped when the buddha was handed to him,(i have video of that) there were two buddhas, the other one is bigger with removable head and has blackdiamond and precious stones inside. yes, i agree most of you here might think this is a too good to be true story, but i tell you it is. you might be wondering how i come across this....okay, i am not a guy who's into treasure hunting or even into precious metals thingy, i went to this place near the mountains for vacation and hiking, i met this old man whom i spent a little time with, his family needed help, and i was able to help him and his family. we became friends. i bought them flashlights, some clothes which are very cheap there. i didnt show this man any signs that i have money or what, like i'm just an ordinary guy. he invited me to go up the mountains one day, said he wanted to show me something....well that's it. look, i'm just sharing this story with you guys because i told you i am not really good at this..and i know some of you here are.

Jack I was wondering about the 2 Being Held. I didn't realize it was the same one.
It sure Looks real ! and the Buddha, WOW ! is all I can say.
I thought it looked Heavy.

Congrats ! and Thanks for the pics & Story on them.

JEFF

P.S.

Please Heed the advice given by ZOBEX

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

Since you are not atreasure hunter or have not involve previously, I suggest we do a little calculation to determine the authenticity of that piece of metal. If all the parameters fall into pieces, then we can say that you're a lucky man.

Approximate size of the bar based on the photograph is 1.75 x 3 x 6.5, which will give us a volume of 34.125 inch cube. Based on this, the specific gravity of that bar will be approximately 10.5 Kgs. To erase any doubts about this bar, it would be better if the holder will give the sizes; i.e. Length, width (top side and bottom side) and thickness, or taking the volume using displacement method. If the weight corresponds to the volume, then I can say that is authentic.

My 2 cents,

Angel_09

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

Another thing,

If the tribesmen are well informed about au detector, about minerals that covers the metal to avoid detection, I can say that these tribesmen are very well informed, meaning they have used, seen, tested these detectors. They are more hi-tech than any neophite treasure hunters....
Just wondering...
by the way, I do not agree with this theory, that a tar or any chemicals will hinder an induced magnetic field from a metal to be detected by a metal detector.

Angel_09

J

jackisback

hi angel,
thanks for the input...i didn't have time then to measure, but the weight is 6.2kgs. about the tar, it's not the tribesman who knew about the tar, they've just been told. these guys practically know nothing just that what they're holding is gold..nothing much. what they told me about the coating are all just assumptions, their assumptions. the buddha weigh around 18-20plus kilos also coated. in my video it shows how heavy that buddha was, the holder in photo almost tripped when it was passed to him thinking that it was not that heavy for its size.

jack

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Treasure hunters,

The size and shape of 6.2 kg. gold bar in the picture looks authentic (we had encounter treasure, UBS Union Bank of Switzerland, 6.2kg gold bar with the same weight and shape).....but the color is not clear we can't tell if it is 24K (yellow orange) or 18K (yellow).....the markings and black tar is irrelevant it can be fake or it can be orig...
The Budha looks heavy....I have seen an 18Kg, 18k Budha...almost the same size...if their weight estimate is 20kg. then maybe its orig.....again covered with black tar and shape of Budha...mean nothing to me...it can be faked.....
TO END SPECULATIONS.....FOR HEAVENS SAKE....ASSAY IT !!

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

[=Zobex
Those are what the Japs call a " Yurei " left to watch the treasure or protect the area from their enemies or to continue to follow orders. etc. etc.Yurei :: Literally, "dim/hazy/faint spirit." Spirits of the dead who remain among the living for a specific purpose, usually to seek vengeance. Yurei generally appear between 2 and 3 AM.
ZOBEX

Hola my firend Zobex. One question, How do the Japanese, or anyone, create or order these "Yurei"?

Tropical Tramp

p.s. the Yaqui word for white race, or Spaniard is "YORI".

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006

RealdeTayopa said:
[=Zobex
Those are what the Japs call a " Yurei " left to watch the treasure or protect the area from their enemies or to continue to follow orders. etc. etc.Yurei :: Literally, "dim/hazy/faint spirit." Spirits of the dead who remain among the living for a specific purpose, usually to seek vengeance. Yurei generally appear between 2 and 3 AM.
ZOBEX

Hola my firend Zobex. One question, How do the Japanese, or anyone, create or order these "Yurei"?

Tropical Tramp

Ask me via private message. That subject may not be proper for this forum and the moderator may pull it down.

Zobex

Edong

Aug 2, 2005
california

Zobex said:
RealdeTayopa said:
[=Zobex
ZOBEX excuse me for both of you that's not fair we are part of these ,so i believe we have the right to know too!am i right guys Ed

Tropical Tramp

Ask me via private message. That subject may not be proper for this forum and the moderator may pull it down.

Zobex

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

hi again guys,
thanks for your comments/opinions on my post. some asked for the weight of the bar, it is 6.2kgs. it's covered with something like alquitran/tar or something, the tribespeople there believed it was one way of avoiding au detectors and said they've discovered it like that meaning it was the japs who covered it with that thing. i've heard so much about "sumatra bars", it's such a controversial mark when it comes to gold bars, that's why i 'm asking for help from you guys. also. somebody asked if i scratched the bottom, yes i did, and it felt like i could drive a nail with my bare hands thru it. i really need your help on this guys. again thanks. attached are some more pics...

Godspeed y'all,
jackisback

Hi Jack,
Since you are asking for help, regarding AU bars you have found, I dig deeper to determine the material identity of the one you've show us in the picture.
Based on the photograph, the least approximate size of the bar is as follows:
2,35" x 3" x 6" ...
The metal is bronze-phosphorus, with a specific gravity of .14617 kg/cubic inch; this measurement will give us a weight of 6.18 kgs; with a difference of 20 grams, where I can say that can be used to coat the whole surface of the bar with 24 K AU.
If the metal is gold, this measurement will give us a weight of 13.39 kgs.

Averaging the measurement of a 99.99 AU, dimensions will be as follows:
1.63" x 2" x 6" will give us the closest weight (depending on the decimal places) 6.192696 kgs.
You see the weight is almost identical, and the length is also identical, but the width and thickness is not, but might be neglected by any person if his concentration is on weight and length of the bar.
I hope this will help you.

Regards,

Angel_09

nugget

May 2, 2005

Peace to all!

The common trick for a gold bar to be more convincing is by cutting it in the middle....probably the middle portion of the gold bar maybe authentic gold, could be 5mm thick in the middle....my fellow thers....when you're in gold bar buying, in my opinion, the best method for pre analizing the bar is to get the exact dimension either by measuring it in mm or water displacement method using a graduated cylinder as against the AU properties...by that you can more or less estimate if its solid gold bar or not..i have friend into this gold buying business, paid the gold bar and take it home....cutting it in the middle yields a "carburandum" inside.

too many scam...

Angel_09 you are good in analizing it for us...do you have a program for that..maybe excel from ms...or i want to make a simple table in excel, just key in the dimension and weight....it will give the right material...like you did....can u provide us the table for the metals usually used in faking gold...thanks

God speed!

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

Hi Nugget,
Yes I have these formulas. But the best that I have derived and will give you more easier calculation is by getting the weight of displaced water to determine the weight of gold.
First you have to weigh the metal, then weigh the the displace water, then calculate, and the result will tell you if it is fake or not. You don't need to take the measurement of the object.
if you have any programmable calculator or a Casio FX 880P, then you can store the program. All you have to do is to input your data, then results will be given.

I'll post it here if you have this calculator.

Regards,
Angel_09

nugget

May 2, 2005

Angel_09

Exactly i have that casio fx880p scientific calculator from raon...please post the formula...

Peace!

angel_09 said:
Hi Nugget,
Yes I have these formulas. But the best that I have derived and will give you more easier calculation is by getting the weight of displaced water to determine the weight of gold.
First you have to weigh the metal, then weigh the the displace water, then calculate, and the result will tell you if it is fake or not. You don't need to take the measurement of the object.
if you have any programmable calculator or a Casio FX 880P, then you can store the program. All you have to do is to input your data, then results will be given.

I'll post it here if you have this calculator.

Regards,
Angel_09

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

To All Fellow hunters,

Sorry again, the typographical errors are coming out one by one. Please see the last and final program listed below:

GOLD CALCULATION

10 PRINT “GOLD CALCULATION”

20 INPUT “WEIGHT OF WATER (Grams) =”; W

30 INPUT “WEIGHT OF OBJECT (Kgs) =”; O

40 C=16.414

50 V = (W)/(C)

60 G = .3166

70 AU = V * G

80 D= (AU)-(O)

90 PRINT “VOLUME OF OBJECT (Cu. In.) =”; V

100 PRINT “WEIGHT IF AU (Kgs) =”; AU

110 PRINT “WEIGHT OF OBJECT (Kgs) =”; O

120 PRINT “DIFFERENCE IN WEIGHT =”; D

130 GOTO 10

BY: Angel_09
14 August 2006

boylara

Jan 9, 2005

hello The moderator/administrator deleted what I had post yesterday..Even in this forum, theres no freedom of expression. If the language is Barrier, i Believe someone may tranlates it...ang yabang nyo dahil kayo moderator dito.. .o kaya dito Well if the Englis people cant understand our tagalog, somebody may translate....

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

To all gold buyers,

Eversince I involved myself in this very expensive hobby, I can't help but witness the different people who were involved in buying and assaying gold. I have had a good friend who was an assayer of jewelries, and he is a very good one. He knows the trick of the trade when it comes to fake and original gold, but... to a limited extent... to jewelries only.

Since he is a well know assayer during those times, his friend asked for his assistance, because gold bars were offered to him for sale. Confident to himself about his knowledge, my little advice to him falls into deaf ears. and why not? he's the expert, and I'm a novice.
To make the story short, he assayed the bar, using all his techniques and concluded that the bar is 22K gold. The money was paid for two bars and both parties are happy. After a week, he showed me his photograph with both hands holding the two gold bars. it was taken during his interrogation in the police station, suspecting him as an accomplish of the swindler who sold the gold bars to his friend.
In the process, the bar whom they bought was really a fake... inside. But outside, it is a 100% 22K gold, with 2mm thickness.
Assay will tell the percentage of gold in an alloy or vice versa, unless it undergoes a "weight test", a buyer will always be at the verge of losing his money....But, even if the weight corresponds to the volume of the object, and surface assay results gives a 24K reading, still there's a possibility that this can be faked.
it has happened in U.S.

Angel_09

nugget

May 2, 2005

angel_09 said:
But, even if the weight corresponds to the volume of the object, and surface assay results gives a 24K reading, still there's a possibility that this can be faked.
it has happened in U.S.

Angel_09

Angel_09

What could be the material/metal they used in faking the weight against the volume of gold bars? Please tell us, coz to my humble opinion, density test is the best...in the field. I hope that that technology will not reach the P.I. coz syndicates will rejoice...no other way but to fire and chem assay the bar... :P, and that is hard in the field.... Please educate us... ???

thanks for the formula...

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006

nugget said:
angel_09 said:
But, even if the weight corresponds to the volume of the object, and surface assay results gives a 24K reading, still there's a possibility that this can be faked.
it has happened in U.S.

Angel_09

Angel_09

What could be the material/metal they used in faking the weight against the volume of gold bars? Please tell us, coz to my humble opinion, density test is the best...in the field. I hope that that technology will not reach the P.I. coz syndicates will rejoice...no other way but to fire and chem assay the bar... :P, and that is hard in the field.... Please educate us... ???

Look here,

http://www.elmhurst.edu/~chm/vchembook/125Adensitygold.html

http://www.simetric.co.uk/si_metals.htm

The only thing denser than gold is platinum (which is worth more) , uranium is about the same and is worth a whole lot more than gold. Any other material you find heaver is not to be found in treasure hunting.

A volume density test is difinitive.

Zobex

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

boylara said:
hello

The moderator/administrator deleted what I had post yesterday..Even in this forum, theres no freedom of expression. If the language is Barrier, i Believe someone may tranlates it...ang yabang nyo dahil kayo moderator dito.. .o kaya dito Well if the Englis people cant understand our tagalog, somebody may translate....

Boylara

First off 99% of the members here including Myself have no way of Translating Tagalog.

Problems with this are, ALL of those who are intrested in this have a Right to Read and respond. NOT just those who understand the Language.

And also, Due to the fact I can't translate it, (and being a Moderator, it Is up to me to Read everything) I will Call it a
possably attack on members here. and as you know Attacks are not allowed.

when something is meant for a Particular member, Private Messages
are to be used.

I will NOT give any more Warnings on this.

Those who Know me are aware this is NOT a Discrimination thing.
I have nothing against anyone from Any Country

boylara

Jan 9, 2005

especial thanks to nugget to the tranlation...he Pm me....thanks nugget...sorry jeff of pa, im not that well verse in speaking english...well before we can post Tagalog..anyway if i can't write it on english hopefully some can translate like nugget and please don't delete it...I have no words against you but i still believe in the freedom on speech. thats why this forum was made...anyway thanks Nugget.

How are you people.....its been a long time i havents post
here....whats the news.....how are my close
friends....Gboy,brian,buds,ed,mex,vic,jerx etc,,what's new....bad news....one of my team with project in
Cauayan City, Isabela, was killed after finding the box, exactly inside the
hole he was killed, the tomboy financier and their group from San
Manuel is missing...this happened last July...Pareng Gboy, in Sierra Madre,
17 people was killed last August, it was a total news blackout...done
by...you know....done by the greedy boys.....their dead body remains
inside the cave....pity on their family....people from Bagabag, Nueva
VIzcaya, guard your site there...its near to hauling....my friend from
Ilagan...whats the news....how is it there in San Maria, Isabela???sir
Badz....how is our Iguig....is it positive??? to my friends here in Bontoc,
Mt. Province...here iam from seclution...hehehehehehe..
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/boylara2002/my_photos visit this.....i
have a lot
of pictures taken....ill post it later...hehehe....the buddha and the
gold that was posted here.....hehehe...those are FAKES.....those are
the SAlaginto Gang from Tarlac, they are based in the relocation
site....with regards to Santa Fe near Baleta Pass, they have seen already the
tunnel entrance...the project is still ongoing....they are targeting the
old bridge in DIADI, nueva Vizcaya, not there.....look in the
water....Pareng Gboy, the friend of ours in Palanan, our one contact, already
missing, mabye dead already....how is Cliffhanger....its been a long time
being there in Manila...hmmmm wait how much is one kilo today....i have
a buyer...for one kilo only...hehehehehehe...friends....the golds are
true...hehehehehehe...the evidence....is there a buyer for one
kilo....never mind the 36.2 kilos...hehehehehe

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

Angel_09

What could be the material/metal they used in faking the weight against the volume of gold bars? Please tell us, coz to my humble opinion, density test is the best...in the field. I hope that that technology will not reach the P.I. coz syndicates will rejoice...no other way but to fire and chem assay the bar... , and that is hard in the field.... Please educate us...

Hi Nuggets and all treasure hunters,

That is right. density and specific gravity test is the best. What I have mentioned about fake gold having an equal weight and size was done by international syndicate.

The truth is, there are groups of syndicate that fake gold are member of this forum and Mings forum. And since they have the facility to manufacture fake gold bars; bars that are so refined except the weight, they also know and have information the type of material I am mentioning.
The only problem they are encountering is the availability of this material. The cost of this material if to be used, is only a fraction of the cost of gold per gram.
The best thing is, for the benefit of both sides (seller and buyer) do not conduct business in the field. Is it possible? Yes...
If for example I'm a holder of AU, and I have ten pieces of bars, I can easily make 100k to 1 meg of money out of it without any fuss. Common sense will dictate me that contingency is necessary for self mobilization, which will be very easy, as I said if I have those bars.
Conducting business in remote areas, or supicious places is no longer acceptable to legitimate buyers of AU. So to avoid suspicions, it has to be done in a professional manner.

Regards,

Angel_09

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread