2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( JAPS) TREASURE

OHIO Gboy, Go go, write the book. I will buy one even though I will never look for one of them, providing you autograph it for me..

Incidentally, I have just received the Sonora State's evaluation of one of my mines, La Escondida. You once questioned it's values, as you see, it is not a 3-6 gram mine.. If you wish to verify this data, I will either post the state site or send it to you.

Luck my friend.

Tropical Tramp

Attachments

• State of Sonora geological report on the Escondida©.jpg
    State of Sonora geological report on the Escondida©.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 4,132

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006

joe said:
jonesindy said:
I am breaking off my silence! Just to let you know that my timetable is pushed for 2nd week of February. By the grace of God, and the insights I got through many sources, including this forum, the puzzle is completed. Certainly, I would tell you what the final outcome shall be. Yes, Gboy, a nice book documenting the experience will be handy. Regards to all

Jonesindy
this statue was found inside a jungle(MORE THAN 3HRS WALK FROM BARRIO)near a cave,just this statue 4ft
high with lower back break open up? ???

Treasure hunting trick;

It is not uncommon to find local or even tribal monuments or statues in remote areas. This one is a monument to an event, possibly a grave site near by or communal grave yard.

The statue itself if is a hollow cast made in a rubber or latex mold. Common made. The puddle of cement on the ground is for a firm base other wise it would rotate and fall over. The rebar inside is no doubt in the puddle of cement and is an inside stabilizer so it would be difficult for someone to simply push it over.

Now the date, in the islands the casting technique is from the late 1950's on. Second, the rebar inside is mid 1950's Philippine or later. Why, in the Philippines rebar pre war was very uncommon in local construction. Rebar up to the early 1950's was either 1) smooth pencil rod 2)square rod 3)twisted square rod 4)later replaces with commercial made ribbed rod KAK ReBar. The reinforcing ribbed rod is mid to late 1950's at the earliest.

Anything in the jungle will look old after a few years. Just look at me !!!

Zobex

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Realde,

Actually am not a good writer...maybe i will just find one...although my treasure files are almost complete...to make my book credible i need pictures of treasure chamber/gold stockpile is only lacking, we are working on it, hopefully soon....
However I know somebody who had a treasure chamber and am asking his permission to provide me pictures of his treasure hoard...unfortunately he does not want his treasure chamber to be exposed bcoz 2 months ago his son was kidnapped bcoz of his treasure hoard....i have no choice but to look for our own treasure chamber, which is not easy to do....but with lots of prayers and hardwork....its doable... ;D
By the way, i don't know if the one you show mineral figures are high grade or not (am not a miner)....however, our team collected from Sierra Madre gold mineral sand sample taken from TOP SOIL....it was assayed in Bureau of Mines....it only had 64.5 grams per metric tons..... ;D....which do you think is higher ours or yours? ;D ....
By the way...am not a miner....how deep did you take the gold sample...and why is it your highest assay is 48 gmt only?
Since our top soil, sand sample had ONLY had 64.5 grams per metric tons....we prefer to project/operate the gold bar/treasure sites instead of the mineral sites bcoz the hardwork and expense in going to the jungle is the same anyway....oks? :o

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

=gboy Realde,

By the way, i don't know if the one you show mineral figures are high grade or not (am not a miner)....however, our team collected from Sierra Madre gold mineral sand sample taken from TOP SOIL....it was assayed in Bureau of Mines....it only had 64.5 grams per metric tons..... ;D....which do you think is higher ours or yours? ;D ....
By the way...am not a miner....how deep did you take the gold sample...and why is it your highest assay is 48 gmt only?
Since our top soil, sand sample had ONLY had 64.5 grams per metric tons....we prefer to project/operate the gold bar/treasure sites instead of the mineral sites bcoz the hardwork and expense in going to the jungle is the same anyway....oks? :o

Hi gboy, add the Plata and the others etc and mine is "far" higher hehehe, plus only 400 meters fom a paved road and power. And don't forget that I "own" mine for the next 50 years

In any event, go my friend

p.s. At 64.5 grms of Au. Just a few days equals a bar, so get to work! or simply sell it for 2-400,000 dollars .

Tropical Tramp
]

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808

boylara said:
Gboy, i have new set of pictures not uploaded on the net..this picture will be used for our web site and the book that you will be writing...About last week 3 drums were recovered in Alicia, Isabela, the content SECRET!!! hehehehehehe.......

my father's sister is in alicia.....we have a target in ilagan but i don't enough time to go there......

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808

gboy said:
Gentlemen,

My dream for my fellow poor filipinos....is to alleviate them from poverty.... providing them jobs, small businesses or basic needs is not my expertise. I am a treasure hunter/researcher,
What i can probably help my fellow filipinos is EXPOSE THE JAPS TREASURE IN THE COUNTRYSIDE FOR THEM TO RECOVER IT ON THEIR OWN...that way, whoever lucky land owners or treasure hunters that recovers the treasure, will became rich, put up businesses, put up jobs, in other words became a local investor to speed up the Philippine economy and development in the countryside...
Meaning ...for titled private land owners, i will give them enough treasure info in their land....and for those jealous local politicians....i will give them also treasure sites infos on gov't land....so that the gov't/authorities will no longer bother/envious on the neighbor diggings....bcoz EVERYBODY WILL BE BUSY ON THEIR OWN PROJECT or haaving their own diggings also...it would be FREE FOR ALL TREASURE DIGGINGS.... WALA PAKIALAMAN KANYA2 HUKAY.... ;D ....and whoever recovers the treasure... became instant billionaire... ;D
And if everybody recovers hundred tons of gold....OUR NATION WILL BE GREAT AGAIN.......
Again...its just a dream... however, just like the sayings "shoot the moon, if i miss, i might hit the stars" ;D

i hope to be the first one to benifit from it.......

i think you have a political agenda, d ba? hehehe.... joke

seriously, i admire your passion! mabuhay ka!

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808

joe said:
jonesindy said:
I am breaking off my silence! Just to let you know that my timetable is pushed for 2nd week of February. By the grace of God, and the insights I got through many sources, including this forum, the puzzle is completed. Certainly, I would tell you what the final outcome shall be. Yes, Gboy, a nice book documenting the experience will be handy. Regards to all

Jonesindy
this statue was found inside a jungle(MORE THAN 3HRS WALK FROM BARRIO)near a cave,just this statue 4ft
high with lower back break open up? ???

i agree with zobex.......... in our place we also have that kind of statue situated in a heart of a jungle, in a hot spring....... tho the place is a treasure mountain the statue was built in the 60s...

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808

KATAKANA EXPERT: Pls translate/ interpret:

Attachments

• ntsik.jpg
    ntsik.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 4,036
OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Realde,

Am not a miner....and i don't understand much about mine gold....NOW...IF YOU WANT TO COMPARE YOUR MINE GOLD...WITH OUR TREASURE GOLD....

Again...I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE....HOWEVER....I WILL COMPARE MY OLD MAN TREASURE HOARD...WITH YOUR MINES GOLD...(bcoz you are aprox.10-15 years older than my old man and 50 years older than me)....
And if you want to COMPARE GOLD WITH US....he,he,he....remember i have been challenging you ....and you never accept my challenge....
Lets see...who had recoveredf much gold in your lifetime...my old man...or you...

Ok lets begin....SHOW ALL YOUR GOLD MINE EVIDENCE...AND I WILL SHOW MY LATE OLD MANS TREASURE HOARD EVIDENCE ALSO....bank deposits (certified by bank officer), gold bank certificates, CIA signed documents and pictures...etc...

If your mine gold... reach one percent against my old mans treasure hoard...YOU WIN...YOU ARE INDEED HAD LOTS OF MINE GOLD... ;D

C' mon....c'mon....grandpa....SHOW ME THE DOCUMENTED PROOF OF YOUR GOLD MINE (in hundreds $million)......am excited to show also my old man's DOCUMENTED TREASURE PROOF(in $billions)...he,he,he.... :o

By the way....the latest news here in Philippines....PCGG (Presidential Commission In Good Governement...task to recover Marcos/Cronies gold around the world).... discovered $ Billions worth of Marcos gold in Germany....hopefully my old man's name was not on it... ;D

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808

gboy,

this rock is 1' x 0.5'.....

i was thinkin that rock this small couldn't fit as SURFACE MARKER.

Attachments

• rock5.jpg
    rock5.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 4,066
  • rock6.jpg
    rock6.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 4,059
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

[=gboy ]
Lets see...who had recoveredf much gold in your lifetime...my old man...or you...

Gboy, this is silly, but I am talking to "YOU", not your father, what have "YOU" done?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tropical Tramp

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Realde,

And so....you are afraid to compare the accomplishment of your (almost) same age?....my old man is even 10-15 years younger than you.....

You want to compare your "gold mine" against my treasure gold accomplishment.... HEY !!... grandpa...YOUR ARE 50 YEARS OLDER THAN ME...its like challenging a debate or comparing education attainment to a kindergarteen pupil against a doctorate degree holder....who looks stupid...the doctor or the kindergarteen? he,he,he YOU :D

However, for argument sake....I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE VERY MUCH.... PROVIDED...WE SHOULD BE AT THE SAME AGE.....SHOW ME YOUR GOLD MINE/TREASURE ACCOMPLISHMENT IN 1950'S...THATS THE TIME YOU ARE THE SAME AGE WITH ME....AND LETS SEE....YOU HAVE THE BEST ACCOMPLISHMENT in gold mine/treasure... ;D

I will show all the treasure docu i had researched/accomplished.....show me also your documented proof of your gold/treasure accomplishment in 1950's....OKEY?....or YOU ARE AFRAID BCOZ IN 1950'S (same age with me) ...YOU HAVE NOT YET ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING (GOLD/TREASURE)... ;D..... he,he,he.....

C'mon...C'mon....I'm excited to see your documented treasure/gold mine records/accomplishment in 1950's (if you have one).....he,he,he... ::).....

If you don't have one...you better shut up....ok?....

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006

gboy said:
Realde,

And so....you are afraid to compare the accomplishment of your (almost) same age?....my old man is even 10-15 years younger than you.....

You want to compare your "gold mine" against my treasure gold accomplishment.... HEY !!... grandpa...YOUR ARE 50 YEARS OLDER THAN ME...its like challenging a debate or comparing education attainment to a kindergarteen pupil against a doctorate degree holder....who looks stupid...the doctor or the kindergarteen? he,he,he YOU :D

However, for argument sake....I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE VERY MUCH.... PROVIDED...WE SHOULD BE AT THE SAME AGE.....SHOW ME YOUR GOLD MINE/TREASURE ACCOMPLISHMENT IN 1950'S...THATS THE TIME YOU ARE THE SAME AGE WITH ME....AND LETS SEE....YOU HAVE THE BEST ACCOMPLISHMENT in gold mine/treasure... ;D

I will show all the treasure docu i had researched/accomplished.....show me also your documented proof of your gold/treasure accomplishment in 1950's....OKEY?....or YOU ARE AFRAID BCOZ IN 1950'S (same age with me) ...YOU HAVE NOT YET ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING (GOLD/TREASURE)... ;D..... he,he,he.....

C'mon...C'mon....I'm excited to see your documented treasure/gold mine records/accomplishment in 1950's (if you have one).....he,he,he... ::).....

If you don't have one...you better shut up....ok?....

What is this a Cat Hissing competion on a back yard fence ??

Neither one of you ( OR AM I ) Billionairs.

This does not provide any factual information of any value to anyone, not even bad information, not even entertaining.

Least others be informed, hard rock mining is a big industry in the Philippines. Just ask the foreign corps. arroyo has been giving licenses to plunder the islands with (DENR). 30 years ago before this OLD MAN was crazy enough to dig in Mindanao, I was a site geologist on several hard rock and soft rock (placer) gold mines in California, Nevada, Arizona. Flat placer dry stream beds were worked that only yielded about 0.10oz/ton. That is really skinny deal when you move a lot of dirt. At that time gold was about $250/oz. When you factor in cost plus royalty plus plus plus plus, the only ones who make a profit is the paid salary workers. We used to "High-grade" hard rock and even then only in many cases get 0.33oz/ton.

A lot of Filipinos make their living gold mining. Even the Japs had many gold mining operations going during WW2

Gold mining is satisfying work to many including me. I just wanted more adventure (income) so after a lot of adventures, many not legal, we wound up in Mindanao, like a Bob Hope / Bing Crosby film and never stopped. It's been a long road but I don't think I would have chosen any other path. It cost me a fiance and also later finally a wife who was gunned down on Mindanao. It was just the path I went.

Zobex

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hi z, I agree completely, My last two posts have never appeared?? In essence they agreed completely with you. I do not play the "one up on you" game, it is pointless and reminds me of little kiddies.

Tropical Tramp

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

Hello everybody!!!
It's been a long long time since I last posted a message on this forum. Missed a lot of excitements with you guys and gals in this forum. I've been out of circulation because I took care of my wife due to illness and eventually she expired last dec, 2005.
more power to the group.....

badz

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

BADZ said:
Hello everybody!!!
It's been a long long time since I last posted a message on this forum. Missed a lot of excitements with you guys and gals in this forum. I've been out of circulation because I took care of my wife due to illness and eventually she expired last dec, 2005.
more power to the group.....

badz

Welcome back badz, it's good to see you posting again.
Sorry about the Unfortunate news :(

It looks like Some House Cleaning on Posts is soon Due here ;)

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

hello to Realde and gboy! Wow to you guys. Still having those differences on opinions regarding treasuring? Patched up and share your vast experience on treasuring for others to learn. In that manner, both of you can be an asset in this forum.
Just a friendly advise.....

badz

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808

gboy,

are you familiar with katakana? if you are pls help me translate/interpret this: 'maenaseki'.

this phrase is written in a map handed to me by my japs friend. unluckily, he died suddenly in a heart attack and he wasnt able to disclose to me the meaning of this map.....

emily homma

Jan 15, 2006

"Maenaseki" ?

I am not an expert but try this...
They used katakana to transliterate non-Japanese terms or names. That could be a Filpino name or name of the landowner that time the map was made. It could be "Maynasek", Mayenaseki, or any local word in the dialect that is close to that pronunciation.

Another meaning could be, and that should not be maenaseki but MAENOSEKI where the cross -looking character should be just a "slash sign". ...then that term could mean "the position before" or the "front position" or "front desk". Find out which meaning is most applicable.

Emily...just browsing

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006

emily homma said:
"Maenaseki" ?

I am not an expert but try this...
They used katakana to transliterate non-Japanese terms or names. That could be a Filpino name or name of the landowner that time the map was made. It could be "Maynasek", Mayenaseki, or any local word in the dialect that is close to that pronunciation.

Another meaning could be, and that should not be maenaseki but MAENOSEKI where the cross -looking character should be just a "slash sign". ...then that term could mean "the position before" or the "front position" or "front desk". Find out which meaning is most applicable.

Emily...just browsing

Here is a marking perhaps someone here can help me with.

"Kotobukiya" written in english letters

The site we dug for several years into a mountain. After some heavy explosives we finally came to a cement wall with the impression of a field bugle pressed into it and the word Kotobukiya drawn by finger. Behind the wall we found a burial cell that contained three men laying side by side. No uniforms. Each skeleton was wrapped from the waist down in a white cloth (fundoshi) and with them was their rice bowl called a "chawan".

After that we found a massive explosive deposit of several depth charges. Past that a puzzle vault. We still have not figured out the puzzle vault but it contained several more depth charges rigged setting on top of land mines with tight copper wire between the underlying charges. Ugh.

Since the word was written in english letters we figure the engineer on the project must have had some western education. Not uncommon.

The only translation for circa 1940 Japan that we can come up with is to effect " great store house ". Don't tell me great explosion or energy. We already figured that part out!!

Any ideas out there?

Zobex

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread