2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( JAPS) TREASURE

To: Grizzi,

Regarding my need for climbing gears, HOW the Japs put tons of treasure on cliffwall crivaces or caves? Again, this is a typical IGNORANCE and UNDERESTIMATE of GRIZZI on the capability of Japs to put treasure in cliffwall....MY GOLLY, YOUR ARE NOT READING WORLD WAR 2 HISTORY....
"YOU ARE QUESTIONING THE CAPABILITY OF JAPS TO PUT TREASURE ON CLIFFWALL?
WHY DON'T YOU QUESTION THE CAPABILITY OF JAPS IN CONQUERING ASIAN COUNTRIES AND ALMOST DEFEATED THE AMERICANS IN WW2?.............
My dear putting treasure in cliffwall is VERY VERY VERY MINIMAL EFFORT on Japs part in comparison in CONQUERING ASIA OR WW2 !! ...........NEVER...NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE CAPABILITIES OF THE JAPS !!
So pls. before you ask question.....THINK AND USE YOUR HEAD...YOU LOOK UNEDUCATED !!

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To: Markin,

You are entitled to your own opinion regarding namecalling or personal insult.....but it also MEAN, you already RUN OUT OF LEGITIMATE QUESTIONS rergarding my project.
Why don't you STICK TO THE JAPS TREASURE ISSUE AND POUR ALL YOUR QUESTIONS AND DOUBTS !!
In an ordinary DEBATE, if you go out of the topic and resort to personal insult.....YOU RUN OUT OF REASONS OR YOU LOOSE THE REBUTTAL....ok?

M

MarkinNC

I apologize for crossing a line I should not have. Do I believe in the Jap treasure? Yes I do.

I would love to go looking for it. The Asawa-ko has family back in the province who believe that some of this treasure is located near their farm. As an American I have resisted the urge to go and have a look for myself, because I would stand out like a sore thumb.

This is not intended as an insult, but a truthfull question. If you know where some of this gold is located, then why are you not out there retrieving? I understand it takes money to finance the recovery, but if you only returned with 2 bricks it would be more pesos in your pocket than all of Asawa-ko's family makes together in one year. 2 or 3 trips by yourself and you could finance yourself.

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To: Markin,

I'm glad you believe in Japs treasure...
You have a good question, If we already knew the treasure sites, why don't we dig ?

If I were an amateur treasure hunter...I will hurriedly dig after receiving that treasure tip.....But I'm a professional treasure hunter, I will never easily dig even if I'm standing on top of treasure site location. Bcoz of the following reasons:

1) Even if your standing on top of exact treasure site location.....YOU WILL NEVER KNOW THE EXACT DEPTH OF TREASURE...remember we do not have a GPR or any geophysical instruments that confirms the depthness.......if you underestimate the depthness and miss the target....it would be a waste of our very very limited money !!........we would be heavily indebted.

2) Usually Gold treasure concrete vault/drums are VERY HEAVY....due to gravity, type of soil, earthquake, length of buried time (60 years) ...........the treasure concrete vault MOVES ON DIFFERENT LOCATION BY A FEW METERS ........again if you miss the target even by a meter.......it would be a waste of money, and we would be heavily indebted....

Meaning.....if we are ill equipt....failure will mostly occur, but if we are well equipt with geophysical instruments and with a good budget......treasure can't escape with us !!............as simple as that.

eathabs

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2005
Sunbury, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 300, Classic ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Funny how we Americans keep getting berated by someone who has to beg for 10 bucks. If you add up the total of what all of us combined find in one week using MDs it easily surpasses what they claim to have found in twenty years. Not long ago it was mentioned that they had to start no later than May, suddenly it is now June. July is just around the corner, did they find a way to control the monsoon season too. The best thing posted so far is that they have been forthright in posting their own name, address and number. No wonder they got ambushed. Their own government is letting them dig up the treasure to claim it for themselves. No cost, just profit and clean fingernails to boot.

Give it up, you will not get anything from us ignorant Americans. I will be spending my ten dollar bills as tips while relaxing in the Bahamas!! Try the Russians, they have lots of hidden treasures too.

J

Jef of PI

no comment to you guys!

MDnoob

Apr 23, 2003

Interesting stuff! I think it is amazing that there would still be gold hanging around after the U.S. military, Japanese Companies, and Marcos had their go at it after the war. I don't doubt that there is, somewhere out there...but it seems to me that the really huge stashes would have already been cherry picked.

Anyway, I'm not going to argue or accuse... Good luck! If you do find some stuff, I hope you will share some pics with us... although I guess that would be too dangerous...

MDnoob

Apr 23, 2003

I hope to hear about it if any of you guys find anything!! Pics at least!

J

Jagaren

Truth or Myth?
The elusive Tiger of Malaya's Gold has been hunted for more than 50 years and yet, not much has been recovered. Why? It is out there alright, but not where one might think based on all the filipino "Bens" storys of markers, caves with traps and numerous ricepaper maps with old japanese language signs. That is all a hoax! For more than five years I have familiarised myself with northern Luzon and it's peoples after my filipina told the tale about the Tigers Gold. At which I initially only laughed, and was somewhat ironically rude to all the people who came to tell more about it. But like all human beings my thirst for adventure forced me to look into this more seriously. Having the luxury of access to security staff from relatives I have traveled through the unsafest of outbacks of Luzon and talked to many a local elder. The last three years to and from, I have tried to incircle areas to which all tales point. All indicates that the whole popular package of The Tigers Gold locations is nothing but a hoax. Some (pardon the expression) tribal members in the remote mountain areas have had things to tell that even a sarcastic sceptic like me can not overlook. I have caught a slight Gold fever and now plan to "call" some of the information I have received. Maybe I will find a hot trail of The Tiger. If I succeed it will certainly be heard.
;) Jagaren? ?

eathabs

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2005
Sunbury, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 300, Classic ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

No comment, not surprised cut and paste.

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To: Eathabs,

Your entitled to your own opinion....but again, it seems you already run out of questions/doubts regarding Japs treasure. WHY DON'T YOU ASK CLEAR OR PRECISE QUESTIONS AND DOUBTS REGARDING JAPS TREASURE? So that I can enlightened your troubled mind regarding Japs treasure......that's the only way everybody in this internet can understand and learn about Japs treasure...isn't? .........meaning GO BACK TO ORIG TOPIC JAPS TREASURE...and ask me your doubts....oks?

To: Jagaren,

Do you think 3 years of research/exploration with 3-5 treasure sites for an AMATEUR TREASURE HUNTER/FORIEGNER like you IS ENOUGH to understand Japs treasure???? I DON'T THINK SO !!!..........Japs are not that STUP-ID for you to EASILY understand their treasure secret....
IT TOOK US MORE THAN 100 SITES AND ALMOST 20 YEARS OF RESEARCH AND EXOLORATION TO UNDERSTAND FULLY THE TECHNIQUES/TRAPS/SYMBOLS....SCAMS...HALF TRUTHS.....AND REAL STORY OF JAPS TREASURE....
Even a simple spanish shipwreck ATOCHA, it took Mel Fisher almost 13 years of HARD,DIFFICULT EXPLORATION AND RESEARCH... to find his treasure......
And besides....amateur treasure hunter, guys like you...don't even use geophysical instruments that make your treasure hunting a dismal failure !!!....
YOU STILL NEED TO EAT SEVERAL SACK OF RICE....FOR YOU TO BE A PROFESSIONAL TREASURE HUNTER ...LEVEL/CALIBER LIKE US !!!...so don't blame the JAPS treasure sites and your treasure research/exploration INCOMPETINCE FOR YOUR FAILURE..OK?

B

brla

jeff of pa said:
Carefull Guys, We're All Friends Here.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Nothing Wrong With Stating your Opinion,
Or Asking for some type of Confirmation.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? But, PLEASE, No Name Calling or Unsubstantiated
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Accusations.

i aggreed

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Thank You
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? JEFF

B

brla

Jef of PI said:
This is Banaue Rice Terraces, part of the Cordillera Mountain Range in Northern Luzon of the Philippine Islands. This rice field in the mountains is one of the Wonders of the World and according to anthropology, the first people who lived in the Islands created this magnificent view thousands of years ago. Somewhere kilometers away from this spot, treasure hunters are looking for the lost Tunnel (Tunnel # 8) where they believed most of the treasures of World War Two are hidden.

hmmm Interesting...

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To BRLA,

Hmm interesting? Of course it is.
The place near Banaue Rice terraces where Jef of Pi mentioned regarding Japs tunnel is........KIANGAN....this is the place where Gen. Yamash-ita surrendered....in fact his official residence is still in existence.....(secret) there is tunnel underneath....hhmmmm interesting indeed !

J

Jef of PI

Gboy,

Just one question. If you really are into the tracks of Yama-s-h-ita with your 20 years of treasure hunting experience you must know the answer to this to this question, do you know where the royal stallion horse of yamashita died during his escape from the american troops? If you can tell me the exact location then i really would have all the reason to believe you or else your knowledge regarding yama-s-hita is limited only to what you heard from hearsayers and to what you read in history books. I know you are on monitor always on this forum and i will give you 24 hours to answer. Goodluck! ;)

Jef of PI

To all guys here: I need somebody to interpret this writing to me. Thanks a lot to any interpretation you can give. :)

nugget

May 2, 2005

binakol,

i think ive seen you post also in another website...ar u jauncho e.t, pipotoledo ?.,,,,i beleive somebody post u there....just curious...what is
the status now on your area....is the digging started already....post me pag positive ha....i want to hear a successful recovery...

nugget...

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To Jef of Pi,

Where is royal stallion horse of Yamas-hita died? How the hell should I know !! I was not born during their time. My research is about JAPANESE WAR BOOTIES OR TREASURES......NOT ONLY GEN. YAMAS-HITA !!! Remember their are almost 10 million Japanese troops here in our country and most of them buried their treasures here, THERE ARE MAYBE HUNDRED GENERALS who buried big volume treasures all over the Philippines......and thousand Japanese troops that buried small treasures.....And my claim is only 100 + TREASURE SITES WE DISCOVERED, OUT OF MORE THAN 1000 PROBABLE SITES (BIG OR SMALL)...
WHY WOULD I CARE TO RESEARCH WHERE THOSE ROYAL STALLION HORSES DIED? Assuming I know it...will you be satisfied? for what? and what now? does it lead me to treasure? I don't think so......your question is irrelevant compared to my Japs treasure research....maybe you look in history books...you can find that answer.

B

brla

yeah gboy is very interresting keep working

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread