2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

greenapple

Dec 1, 2006
Re: 2007 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

garyv_bautista said:
greenapple,
You know what?, because of these antagonist, my thread was deleted by Jeff of Pa and I knew he was right on his decisions. But I thanks to the great and fair moderator that he opened it back my thread after I also explained my side. I didn't thought that by joking is already a treat, that was why I posted my Blogspot ( the history of our Japanese treasure Expidetions ) to these forum in order to those antagonist to review our actual experiences and knowledges about our exploration. If it is Fake or Legend?? I even risk myself as what other Filipino T-hunters says about me. That I Am Tapang Talaga, Pinakita kopa ang Mukha ko, Telepnone# ko, address ko, at lahat ko na pinaka alas na Baraha. What I just did, is to share to all treasure hunters to all over the world. But As what his response says, He was bored on repeating on reading it. If I don't call his attention for advise, He advise me, But when I called his attention requesting him for his advise, he didn't response for a right advise and even responded that 1% share for me is good enough to buy food to share for our family's table. Please see my thread, also Yama#@!$%#@!a's treasure similar to gboy.
But my question to these man is, why will he always comments or response to these issues about the Yama#@!$%#@!a's Gold? I knew that our thread with gboy are now very hot to those who believes on us.
I am not foolish and stupid person, to just risking my life to post these thread if it is not true and real? Truelly, I am very proud and lucky that I had discovered these said treasure site just at the back and center of our own lot which we live. That 1(one) pointing arrow of my Japanese map posted was targeting direct to our T-site. As what Filipino treasure hunters to all over the Philippines, That our actual Treasure site and our discovered well engraved artifacts stone markers that we actually found were the very well engraved and well planned hidden treasure site to all over the Philippines.
gary,
yes i really found you brave,intelligent,kind and straight person,and i'm hoping to see you in mindanao soon.i'm from mindanao too.bay just ignore this man for he is here just to disprove any facts about yam gold.this guy is working for the CIA and i know gboy will agree with me on this.all i can say is keep it up man,stay focussed and always ask for divine guidance and protection.

G

GPR

check this one guys:

Consul to meet with cops on US bonds

UNITED States Honorary Consul John Domingo will meet with police
officials today to discuss the discovery of a trunk containing what
appears to be US$3 trillion worth of US federal interest coupons.

Also next week, representatives from the US Secret Service will
arrive in Manila to study samples sent to the US Embassy, according
to Cebu Provincial Police Office Director Carmelo Valmoria.

Dante Orate, attaché of the US Homeland Security Office Immigration
and Customs Enforcement, told him that the samples arrived at the
embassy Monday.

US Ambassador to the Philippines Kristie Kenney has also been
informed of the discovery.

Article 166 of the Revised Penal Code penalizes the forging or
falsification of treasury or bank notes or certificates, or other
obligations and securities payable to bearer.

It also prohibits the "importation and uttering in connivance with
forgers or importers of such false or forged obligations or notes."

Violators are sanctioned reclusion temporal in its minimum period and
a fine not exceeding P10,000 pesos. That is, if the document which
has been falsified, counterfeited, or altered, is an "obligation or
security" of the United States or of the Philippines Islands.

The Revised Penal code defines obligations or securities as "all
bonds, certificates of indebtedness, national bank notes, fractional
notes, certificates of deposit, bills, checks, or drafts for money,
drawn by or upon authorized officers of the United States or of the
Philippine Islands, and other representatives of value, of whatever
denomination, which have been or may be issued under any act of the
Congress of the United States or of the Philippine Legislature. "

While police are leaving it to US officials to determine the bonds'
authenticity, Valmoria expressed belief that the bonds were
counterfeit. This is because these contained grammatical errors and
discrepancies. With the way the bonds were printed, Valmoria also
thinks these were done in the Philippines.

He would not disclose other developments of the investigation, aside
from the fact that they now know the owner of the red Kia Sportage
that was spotted minutes after the trunk was dumped. They still need
to verify the identity of the passengers and other details.

A Caucasian man driving a red Mitsubishi Pajero was seen leaving the
trunk in a banana grove in Argao town last Friday.

A red Kia Sportage followed but made a U-turn after seeing curious
bystanders milling around the trunk.

(October 17, 2007)
Sun.Star

S

sandugo

It is understandable that not all treasure hunters believe in the Yamashi-ta Treasure. This treasures are also legendary to me, to some point of my personal experience these treasures did really exist. What is very disgusting is to a person trying to intellectually kill with his one sided part of history a treasure hunt he never wished to take part. What's really the purpose of SWRs undying skeptism of these treasures? What's in there when you have nothing to give? Negative inputs to feed your greedy intentions or somebody tasked to kill the truth of the treasures existence? The only difference between a coin hunter and a Yamashi-ta treasure hunter is the volume of a find and the level of difficulty to find the lost treasure. All other procedures are the same. We look at a map, go find the location, do metal detection and spit out the dirt to find the treasure. So what must be the big deal for SWR to be so very dedicated with his reasons?

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808

SWR said:
kaloy said:
SWR said:
kaloy said:
SWR,
Will you give us documents supporting your claim that all looted items were shipped back to Japan in the 30's.........

Sure. I suggest googling: Second Sino-Japanese War or simply go to:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second..._of_Japanese_political_and_military_incidents

That will give you a insight as who the players were, and what was happening in your neck of the woods before the United States entered World War ll. Hopefully, that will give you a springboard to learn about real history. Let me know when you've finished that task, and we'll move on the the next stage of learning real history.

So how does the Second Sino-Japanese war related to Yam treasure??? Where's the document stating that all looted items were shipped back to Japan???

Number one rule for serious treasure hunters should be: Where did the treasure come from.

The Second Sino-Japanese war is a starting point or a focal point if you will. This would be a comparison to going to Spain to learn about the 1715 Spanish shipwrecks, or other shipwrecks.

The claim of Yamashi.ta Treasure Hunters is that Japan looted various Asian countries, and shipped the looted goods to the Philippines. What better place to start a treasure hunt than those Asian countries, to learn exactly what was taken, when it was taken and where it was delivered.

Let me know if you want to continue learning about history, how and when Japan started looting Asia or if you if you would just rather argue and banter.

I'm just following your words. You said that all looted items were shipped back to Japan and so I'm now asking you to directly show a plausible evidence or document...Attack it straight, I dont need a lenghty introduction.

S

sandugo

What's the use of this arguments SWR? Rico Jose and you are but of one kind, sitting at the comfort of what you call higher level of intellect you termed "academia". With those higher learning you both think that whatever comes out of space needed evidence of its existence otherwise it would all be theoretical just to talk and talk and talk. You maybe right, but what can we do to a person that in the first place did closed his mind to perceive another persons idea. Now I can see why you tend to stick with your views, you are not a treasure hunter at all, and whatever the reason why you stick on this thread trying to convince everybody of the treasures non-existence is somewhat suspicious. First, you don't think like a treasure hunter. Second, you're overwhelming disbelief of the treasure is unbelievable. Third, you tend to be an expert about historical facts with the internet as your sole reference. Fourth, your views contradicts the scientific method of showing evidences and proofs you claimed you learned from the "academia", your closed mindedness is never from the "academia. Fifth, you pretend to be an expert of evidences yet you cannot show any plausible evidences of what you claim. We both believe these are just legends, so what is your problem?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

OHIO: I am confused, isn't a discussion site for talking on all sides of the subject posted?

The purpose is to to explore everything regarding the treasure, both pro and con. In this way someone considering looking for it has data available to make an informed judgement.

If the posted data cannot stand up to simple questioning, then it is probably worthless.

To date, after watching theYamashi--- treasure story on line for over 2 years, I have yet to see a single piece of creditable evidence. I have seen no believable document, evidence, pictures, reports of anything or an actual recovery, not even a logical reason for it's existence.

The few repeated over and over stories & data are easily discounted. Personal stories of having something in their hand, then losing it by an immature or childish reason, casts doubt on their being a "serious, professional, Yama--treasure hunter, in fact ---??

I would love to believe in it, but ALL evidence presented so far, logical and otherwise, says that so far it is just a dream and for con artists , another "7 ciudades de cibola".only. Another "7 cities of Cibola".

Don Jose de La Mancha

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

"I'm just following your words. You said that all looted items were shipped back to Japan and so I'm now asking you to directly show a plausible evidence or document...Attack it straight, I dont need a lenghty introduction. " By Kaloy

Hey SWR, Kaloy has a good point. While it seems you know everything about Asia, and you have said that all looted items were shipped back to Japan, can you show us proof or evidence that the Japanese Imperial Army really shipped back all looted items to their homeland. Enlighten us with your "knowledge"....

Angel_09

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808

SWR said:
kaloy said:
I'm just following your words. You said that all looted items were shipped back to Japan and so I'm now asking you to directly show a plausible evidence or document...Attack it straight, I dont need a lenghty introduction.

Sure. Which part of history don't you believe? That Japan occupied much of Asia, including Korea, China, Thailand and several other countries before the United States entered the War, or that the Philippines was a US Territory?

Evidently you don't care to follow the treasure, but rather post pictures of rocks and pretend to be a treasure hunter.

SWR said:
I have read this thread from the beginning. The Yamashi.ta Treasure Hunters have filled it full of fantasy history, skewed history, politically incorrect history (want me to continue?), altered photographs, fake gold bars (is that enough yet?) and so on and so-fourth.

Evidently, Yamashi.ta Treasure Hunters refuse to use the research tools available to them. If they did, they would see that Japan was looting China and other Asian countries during the 30’s, and as such, (and this is documented) all of the looted items were shipped back to Japan. The Philippines was a US Territory (and this is documented) in the 30’s. Therefore, it is not plausible for Japan to ship thousands of tons of gold to the Philippines.

University of the Philippines professor Rico Jose, a local authority on the Japanese: "It doesn't make sense to bring in something that valuable here when you know it's going to be lost to the Americans anyway," he says. "The more rational thing would have been to send it to Taiwan or China," Taiwan being a Japanese colony at the time with still secure sea lanes between the island and Thailand and Burma."

SWR,
You're circling around the main theme....You are dancing like a queen....All I'm asking is a plausible evidence that all looted items were shipped back to Japan, but you seem diverting the context of a simple statement into "a history of blah blah blah"....

If you cant prove your claim, then it might probably be a FANTASY....or TWISTED HISTORY or SKEWED HISTORY or POLITICALLY INCORRECT HISTORY ( want me to continue?), altered data, fake knowledge,(is that enough yet?), and so on and so forth..............see I'm just throwing back to you your own words and adjectives about Yam treasure hunters who cant show a plausible evidence on the existence of Yam treasure.

dindo_bayaua

Sep 27, 2006

Now, the wheel has turned around, the attacker has been attacked but how to evade the attack? Go around the bush or try the military tactics of "escape and evade". Good tactic eh?
Now its your part to show evidence, straight to the point. No chitchat chitchat to escape the question.

greenapple

Dec 1, 2006

swr,
nobody here deny the fact that there are fake gold and scammers in our place like there are in your place also.
you may find some warnings not to but gold coz it may be fake is fine for me,nothing wrong with that .in fact there are also many signs and warnings you can find inside your buses and trains.that means bad people are just anywhere no matter what your color,race or religion.

please stop spreading your skewed version of history,nobody will listen to you here coz this is a treasure hunter's forum,not a history classroom.

joe

Jun 7, 2004

any one know the meaning of this ???"金币 "

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

SWR,

Why would we listen to your opinion, post, arguments regarding Yam treasure, aber?

1) You are NOT a treasure hunter nor Yam treasure researcher....meaning you have no actual treasure hunting experience even in Florida.
2) You have not shown any treasure accomplishment of your own.
3) You are just an ordinary coin hunter or beach comber....and yet you try to engage in arguments with cache hunter (Yam treasure)...what is your qualification to argue to a "higher level" cache hunting treasure group like YTH......
4) Remember beach combing looking for old coins or jewelries...is very very much different from ACTUAL TREASURE HUNTING OPERATION and you have NOT YET experience that kind of operation....therefore YOU HAVE NO CAPABILITY, CREDENTIALS, EXPERTISE AND EXPERIENCED TO ARGUED YAM TREASURE HUNTERS... simply you are NOT qualified even to argue...period !!

Both of you SWR/Realde maybe well experience in history (as expected for old retirees)....but we don't give a damm on your history...we are younger generations and we are Yam treasure hunters....
You keep on talking about filipino scams....DO YOU WANT ME TO UPLOAD HERE THE DIFFERENT SCAMS AND SHANIGANS OF AMERICAN PEOPLE?

Therefore whatever you said, rebutt, comment or opinions against Yam treasure hunting...is considered NULL AND VOID, NON-SENSE, IRRELEVANT ....IN EXPERIENCED COMMENTS....not worthy even for a reply...

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

One definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results.

It seems pretty apparent after pages and pages of similar comments (could almost be called bickering :)) that those of you who believe in the Yam treasures will never convince those who don't and vice versa.

I recommend copious use of the "ignore" function :)

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

I am really amused reading all the posts in this forum and I am enjoying the discussions here.... For all you know, I am benefitting from all the informations being discussed here. It increases my knowledge on Yam treasuring and it could help me a lot on my next adventure.
I would like to caution those who claims the existence of these Yam treasures without any plausible evidence to show as proofs or the authenticity of a treasure maps without a successful recovery from those maps.
We may be believers of these Yam treasures but to prove the existence of it should be supported by an evidence, isn't it? This is the very reason why this forum exists, to discuss how to uncover the truth of this "legend" and to help each other for a successful recovery.
We hear a lot of stories of a successful recovery but does any member in this forum had a recovery on this Yam treasures and a story to share? Just asking........

BADZ

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808

SWR said:
kaloy said:
SWR,
You're circling around the main theme....You are dancing like a queen....All I'm asking is a plausible evidence that all looted items were shipped back to Japan, but you seem diverting the context of a simple statement into "a history of blah blah blah"....

If you cant prove your claim, then it might probably be a FANTASY....or TWISTED HISTORY or SKEWED HISTORY or POLITICALLY INCORRECT HISTORY ( want me to continue?), altered data, fake knowledge,(is that enough yet?), and so on and so forth..............see I'm just throwing back to you your own words and adjectives about Yam treasure hunters who cant show a plausible evidence on the existence of Yam treasure.

I don’t know if your English is limited to just a few words or catch phrases, but you must have missed this part:

The Japanese were shipping over 1.75 million barrels of oil a month from Java and Sumatra, right up until July of 1943. Heck, whole railway lines, railway rolling stock, and industrial plants in Java were shipped back to Japan and Manchuria. British intelligence reports during the occupation(s) noted significant removals of any materials that could be used in the war effort.

Even today, Korea is still trying to force Japan to return several hundred pieces of art that was looted as far back as 1910. I guess the proponents of the Yamashi.ta myth/legend are now going to say that Korea was not looted, either.

History is abounding with stories of the looting and atrocities in Asia. Same way history is now full of scams and con games pertaining to the Yamashi.ta myth/legend in the Philippines. Historically, not the first Yamashi.ta treasure has been recovered from the Philippines, but the archives are full of the scams, cons, and sales of fake gold bars.

Yamashi.ta treasure hunters should be proud of the part of history they have created for the Philippines. Where else in the world can you find signs warning tourists not to buy the fake gold bars?

.......And the topic was diverted again, where?....to my english! Why not check your comprehension instead of checking my english! What I'm asking is a plausible evidence that ALL looted items were shipped back to Japan but you cited an evidence which cant represent or support your claim that ALL looted items were shipped back to Japan. Poor evidence.

Though my english is short and limited, it is within the context of the topic! Your english is full of blah blah blahs but it is inconsistent, and not in line with the topic.

Again, no plausible evidence is presented and so your claim (til proven) is a TWISTED HISTORY, SKEWED HISTORY, FAKE, INCONSISTENT, and so on and so forth........

greenapple

Dec 1, 2006

kaloy said:
SWR said:
kaloy said:
SWR,

I don’t know if your English is limited to just a few words or catch phrases, but you must have missed this part:

The Japanese were shipping over 1.75 million barrels of oil a month from Java and Sumatra, right up until July of 1943. Heck, whole railway lines, railway rolling stock, and industrial plants in Java were shipped back to Japan and Manchuria. British intelligence reports during the occupation(s) noted significant removals of any materials that could be used in the war effort.

Even today, Korea is still trying to force Japan to return several hundred pieces of art that was looted as far back as 1910. I guess the proponents of the Yamashi.ta myth/legend are now going to say that Korea was not looted, either.

History is abounding with stories of the looting and atrocities in Asia. Same way history is now full of scams and con games pertaining to the Yamashi.ta myth/legend in the Philippines. Historically, not the first Yamashi.ta treasure has been recovered from the Philippines, but the archives are full of the scams, cons, and sales of fake gold bars.

Yamashi.ta treasure hunters should be proud of the part of history they have created for the Philippines. Where else in the world can you find signs warning tourists not to buy the fake gold bars?

.......And the topic was diverted again, where?....to my english! Why not check your comprehension instead of checking my english! What I'm asking is a plausible evidence that ALL looted items were shipped back to Japan but you cited an evidence which cant represent or support your claim that ALL looted items were shipped back to Japan. Poor evidence.

Though my english is short and limited, it is within the context of the topic! Your english is full of blah blah blahs but it is inconsistent, and not in line with the topic.

Again, no plausible evidence is presented and so your claim (til proven) is a TWISTED HISTORY, SKEWED HISTORY, FAKE, INCONSISTENT, and so on and so forth........
you hit the nail on its head kaloy,keep it up man.

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SWR said:
Cubfan64 said:
One definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results.

It seems pretty apparent after pages and pages of similar comments (could almost be called bickering :)) that those of you who believe in the Yam treasures will never convince those who don't and vice versa.

I recommend copious use of the "ignore" function :)

100% correct.

Moreover, the main benefit of this thread is for those using the internet to research this myth/legend, can see there are countless red flags. For years, the proponents of the Yamashi.ta myth/legend have used TreasureNet as a reference. Some of the websites soliciting funds (they call them loans) include a link to TreasureNet, to use as “proof” of the billions of dollars to be found in the Philippines.

Yep, you are 100% correct, nobody here is going to change their minds…but those just now falling off the yam truck may catch a clue ;)

If that's the case, your point is well taken. Threads with a lasting history are often excellent references for information - not saying any of the information is good information, just that it's there and up to the reader to decide for him or herself.

You make a valid point.

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808

SWR said:
kaloy said:
SWR said:
kaloy said:
SWR,

I have highlighted in red, what most educated people would consider plausible evidence that looted (as well as purchased) goods were being shipped to Japan. If you are ignorant to the fact that all shipping lanes were open to Japan until mid-1943, then Houston…we have a problem.

What a serious blunder! Are you so sure that all shipping lanes were open to Japan until mid-1943??? It is obvious now who is ignorant between the two of us!.....Dont you know that as early as 1942 there were Japanese Naval and Merchant Vessels already sank by US submarine??? Houston....we really got a big problem!... SWR is twisting history! He is not aware of the victories and valor of his own country (in case you're an American).

Admiral Yamomoto's death happened sometime in April 1943... A plausible and big evidence that almost no place( air, sea, land) is safe during that time! Want to know why? It is because as of August 1942 an air search system and the first surface search RADAR system was installed aboard a US submarine!

( Just an opinion)
Gen. Yamashit.a, known as the Tiger of Malaya and known for his BRILLIANT MILITARY TACTICS( documented/written) and victory over the British Forces, had probably felt (bec he is a tactician) the risk of shipping the looted items all the way to Japan...Showing a map is not enough to comprehend the moves of a brilliant general.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

HOLA: Just a few side thingies:

Gen Yamash---arrived in the Philippines one (!) week before the initial landings, 1944.. From that time on he was way too busy conducting a losing war and certainly did not have the time or resources to construct much of anything. He told his staff / advisors that he was going to his death, that Japan had lost the war in 1942 / 43.

If General Yamash--- knew that the war had been lost in 1942 / 43, while the sea lanes were still open, then certainly the Japanese gov't knew this also. Common sense would have dictated that anything of value anywhere be sent to Japan while the lanes were still open. Japan was well aware that she could not hold the Philippines.

For our Philippino members who seem to be poorly informed on their country's history etc, I suggest going to --------------->

http://philippines-archipelago.com/history/japanese_occupation.htm

If this isn't to your liking, got to "Mamma", google, SCIRUS, etc., and type in "History of the Philipines". You wlll also find how the benevolent Japanese committed attrocities against the Philippo people, in fact, eveywhere they went.

Don Jose de La Mancha..

greenapple

Dec 1, 2006

to all th,
check this out guys what gary has just openned,its a pretty good website with videos,

www.siadventures.com

try to see all their vids,its excellent.

good luck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread