2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Central Luzon, Philippines
Detector(s) used
Blood, sweat and tears of my nation's forebears
Re: 2007 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

Came from him directly. I would not have believed him either if it were not for the emerald we found with the info he provided - up to the minutest detail. And that's what convinced us that Japanese plunder indeed exists here in the Philippines.

Man treasure is always larger than life. That's what make it fabulous and exciting.

Look at my avatar, guess what that is? I'll give the emerald to whoever guesses it to be right. Just kidding.

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Detector(s) used

SWR said:
Ok....so, "we" don't know that the Japanese buried their gold wrapped in tar or asphalt. Evidently, you are the sole source of this newly discovered information after 60 plus years. Oddly enough, most of the Yamashi.ta treasure/myth proponents claim the tunnel engineers were buried in the tunnels with the "treasure". Hummmm ::)

You didn't know they were wrapped in tar or asphalt? We knew that long ago. You didn't know that a lot were emtombed in cement boxes (nicho)? We knew that long ago. The real Yam THer's know a lot things you will never know.

Most of the diggers (foot soldiers, POWs) were indeed buried with the loot but this engineer survived the war coz he was very much alive when we worked together. Probably the 'proponents" you read about never spoke to this engineer.

Now this is the last time I'm going to discuss him.

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Detector(s) used

Hey jeff of PA, why can't I view your replies and those of the others?

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Detector(s) used

SWR said:
dred747 said:
Most of the diggers (foot soldiers, POWs) were indeed buried with the loot but this engineer survived the war coz he was very much alive when we worked together. Probably the 'proponents" you read about never spoke to this engineer.

This is how real history gets skewed. Enjoy your fantasy. ::)

On the contrary, this is how history is written - as told by the very people who lived through that event. Hey you can always find an old Japanese chap and tell him your misinterpretation of history. He'll probably fall over and die - with laughter. ;D I know I would.

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Detector(s) used

SWR said:
dred747 said:
SWR said:
dred747 said:

This is how real history gets skewed. Enjoy your fantasy. ::)

On the contrary, this is how history is written - as told by the very people who lived through that event. Hey you can always find an old Japanese chap and tell him your misinterpretation of history. He'll probably fall over and die - with laughter. ;D I know I would.

POW organizations are very serious about recovering lost/deceased soldiers.

When you post stories about POWs and their remains, ??is serious??. I guess since this is all ??legend?? anyway, help yourself to some more ??misinterpretation?? of real history.

Yes we're very serious about remains found in dig sites also. I have relatives who were POWs who marched with the Americans from Bataan. And that's the reason why the plunder left by the Japanese should be enjoyed by the nation most brutalized by them.

But hey help yourself to more of yours. Coz that's all you'll ever get and then some.

I'm still wondering why you're still posting in this thread anyway. Or are you also interested in skewed history? Or other people's fantasy? Or does it fit your agenda?

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Detector(s) used

SWR said:
SWR said:
My agenda is “truth, justice and the American way”. Pretty simple, eh?

What that means, is every time pictures of fake bars of gold are posted, I am going to throw a yellow-flag into the discussion, and warn my fellow treasure hunters on TreasureNet that Cambodia, Sumatra, Java, and Burma did not smelt or assay gold into bars. (Oops) That is why they are known as “fake bars of gold” and not counterfeit, because they do not replicate a product that was really made.

The only place in the world that these bars of “gold” show up is in the Philippines. How bizarre, how bizarre.

Wow, that almost sounds like......yeah that almost sounds like..... If that's your agenda (fantasy is more like it), then that's mighty nice of you. You should get a medal for that and your own forum and a thread entitled: ---------------------------

Come on man, guess who's fantasizing now??!!! ----------You make me laugh much more than Seinfeld. And I was almost ready to take you seriously.

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

JEFF/SWR,
There were no conflicting issues. I said there were 3 empty drums left and those drums were dilapidated covered with asphalt. Therefore I concluded that the rest of the drums and steel boxes under 2 feet mud (with water indeed) are also covered with asphalt. With the conditions of those 3 drums, I may also conclude that the equipment was able to detect the non-ferrous metals. I used also the Lorenz II electromagnetic pulse induction metal detector that can discriminate ferrous and non-ferous metal but in this particular project the signal of the lorenz II went awry (signals of ferrous (green light) and non-ferrous (red light) alternately blinks. I supposed it detects ferrous and non-ferrous at the same time

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

SWR,
You can't see those drums and steel boxes but you can touch and feel it...............
If you are really and treasure hunter as you claim, I am inviting you over here in northern luzon, Philippines. To be exact, in Cagayan Province, Phil.Soon I will be operating inside my 87 hectares farm land, which was part of the airstrip of the former Jap garrison 13. I want you to witness how Yam Th's operate a project. I'll only be using my newly acquired RUNABOUT ground penetrating radar system which will arrive on the 3rd week of this month.........if and when I'll be lucky, you'll have your share for you to show in the world as proof of the existence of this Yam treasures. If i fail, I will reimburse your roundtrip plane fare. You'll be staying with me at my farm house, free of board and lodging. will you accept my invitation? by accepting it, it will erase all your bad impressions on us here that not all Yam Th's are scammers etc.

Ps. Pls bring our best treasure equipment here for you to test in the Phil

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Detector(s) used

BADZ said:
SWR,
You can't see those drums and steel boxes but you can touch and feel it...............
If you are really and treasure hunter as you claim, I am inviting you over here in northern luzon, Philippines. To be exact, in Cagayan Province, Phil.Soon I will be operating inside my 87 hectares farm land, which was part of the airstrip of the former Jap garrison 13. I want you to witness how Yam Th's operate a project. I'll only be using my newly acquired RUNABOUT ground penetrating radar system which will arrive on the 3rd week of this month.........if and when I'll be lucky, you'll have your share for you to show in the world as proof of the existence of this Yam treasures. If i fail, I will reimburse your roundtrip plane fare. You'll be staying with me at my farm house, free of board and lodging. will you accept my invitation? by accepting it, it will erase all your bad impressions on us here that not all Yam Th's are scammers etc.

Ps. Pls bring our best treasure equipment here for you to test in the Phil

BADZ,

Don't waste your time on SuperYammy. No equipment in the world will be good enough for him. ----------- out to rescue hapless victims of scammers and conmen in the Philippines. That's his fantasy. Let him be.

I suggest you donate that bar that you were supposed to give to SWR to a charitable institution like that foundation that takes care of abandoned children fathered by American servicemen. Those orphans need a future and that one bar maybe all that they need to get a headstart.

Yam treasure is almost like Roswell's UFO crash. A whole city's uniqueness is based on that supposed crash of a UFO in July 1947. Now the town has organized tours, a museum, conventions, etc. etc. Of course not everyone believes there are UFOs but others do. And those who believe will spend a tremendous amount of time doing whatever they need to do.

In short, there will always be two sides of the story: the believer and non-believer. And I'm glad SWR is a non-believer. Otherwise, this thread would not have grown to 2,000+ posts. At the same time its always nice to have someone to keep us amused or agitated.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Do you's NOT READ MY WARNINGS About Attacking Other Members ?

I'm done Editing Posts.

The next person to attack another member Directly or Indirectly
Will not see any of there posts in the YAM Treasure Threads anymore.

The Subject is

EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

I Don't want to read posts on opinions of Members.

NO MORE WARNINGS Stick a Fork in me I'M DONE !

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

SWR,
just wish me luck in my next hunting expedition!! rest assured i'll see to it i won't lose it this time ;)

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

Boy Lara,
Just text me for an eyeball. No problem with your cement block. We've got a group that handles the usage of chemicals for cement and we've also portable jack hammers and an electro cutter to break your cement block....

greenapple

Dec 1, 2006

yahoo,
calling all filipino yam treasure hunters to come back and start posting here again with fear of criticism from other fellow tnet members.Gboy,Cliff,Nandz,even Sobex,Gary and Mam emily we need you back here to make this thread useful and informative again.
more power to the moderator,
mabuhay the filipino yam treasure enthusiast,God Bless Us All.

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Detector(s) used

Good news to all Yam THunters:

The demand for the metal is slowly increasing. Over the past 12 months, the price of gold has steadily increased over an average of 22%. With the downturn of the American economy, people are pulling out their dollar-denominated investments and putting them in more stable ones like metals specifically gold.

If you read through the wire services' reports, the price of gold may hit $1500 per troy oz. at the minimum and $2000 per troy oz. at the maximum in the next 12 months. That's a whopping 100% increase.

My suggestion is: hold on to your finds as far as you can until the end of the year so you can maximize your holdings. And sell only to the Philippines' Central Bank. Let's strengthen our economy.

Remember dig low and sell high! Keep it safe and happy hunting.

S

sandugo

Hey Dred,

Can I come see your modified waterjet bore drill? I'm here in the Cordilleras right now. Thanks.

Sandugo

S

sandugo

Dred,

Can your modified boredrill penetrate at least 10 meters thick pure solid rock? Forgot to ask. I am very mucho interested to make one myself for our very very remote and far project. Salamat.

Sandugo

slider

Greenie
Jul 31, 2007

hello po mga Pilipinong treasure hunters!kay sir Gary hello po.
ako po ay baguhang hunter dito sa benguet province, nais ko po sanang humingi ng anumang tulong-impormasyon tungkol sa mga gintomg binaon dito sa amin. kahit anumang storya tungkol sa mga treasure sites na pwede ko pong puntahan. Ako po ay nag re reserch din sa mga storya ng mga positibong sites dito sa amin pero nais ko din pong humingi ng inyong mga impormasyon. Garrett master hunter CX with depth multiplier lang po ang gamit ko.
salamat po,
slide

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Detector(s) used

sandugo said:
Dred,

Can your modified boredrill penetrate at least 10 meters thick pure solid rock? Forgot to ask. I am very mucho interested to make one myself for our very very remote and far project. Salamat.

Sandugo

Hi sandugo,

The modified boredrill will only go as far as its length. Meaning, if the pipe you used is 20ft long then that's as far as it goes. I think beyond that length one may have difficulty maneuvering it. The important thing is to use a pipe thickness of schedule 40 pipe. Its pretty durable already.

dred

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

slider said:
hello po mga Pilipinong treasure hunters!kay sir Gary hello po.
ako po ay baguhang hunter dito sa benguet province, nais ko po sanang humingi ng anumang tulong-impormasyon tungkol sa mga gintomg binaon dito sa amin. kahit anumang storya tungkol sa mga treasure sites na pwede ko pong puntahan. Ako po ay nag re reserch din sa mga storya ng mga positibong sites dito sa amin pero nais ko din pong humingi ng inyong mga impormasyon. Garrett master hunter CX with depth multiplier lang po ang gamit ko.
salamat po,
slide

English within 24 hours or deletion.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread