2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
To : All Treasue Hunters,

2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A (Japanese) TREASURE

Project:
1) Dumagat Secret treasure 1
cave/waterfalls treasure site full of gold (aprox. 300 tons gold)
48 pcs. gold bars initially hauled by 12 rebels in 1986...all of them have died already except old man Oscar, the lone survivor.
the area was last spotted in Sept. 2004

Dumagat Secret Treasure 2
open cave/cliffwall full of gold (aprox. 200 tons)
last spotted by local native in 2003.

?Our 15-man team will try to explore ,relocate and retrace this treasure area for this dry season (up to May) or ASAP. Our TARGET SITE: Is found in the middle of tropical jungle 30 square kilometers, visibility is 3-5 meters only. TIMETABLE: 1 -2 months exploration.
WE DO NOT HAVE BUDGET.

This is NOT an easy project, we expect it to be DIFFICULT. Imagine we try to comb 30 square kiliometers of tropical jungle with visibility of 3-5 meters only ...in 1 or 2 months exploration. We believe IF THE NATIVES WAS ABLE TO LOCATE THIS TREASURE SITES BEFORE...with our determination, perseverance, sacrifice and LOTS of prayers...WE CAN DO IT.... I believe there will be LOTS OF SKEPTICS AND DETRACTORS....Its okey...its normal, we understand them....BUT ONLY GOD KNOWS IF WE SUCCEED.........For those who believe in impossible DREAM...this is your chance... please contact: GBOY HAPPY HUNTING !!!

boylara

Jan 9, 2005
2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( JAPS) TREASURE

hey butz..so your here in the Cagayan Valley Region... Well right now there are many groups of treasure hunters in the Sierra Madre Mountain...hunting and hopefully recovered treasure... so butz, are your group the one in Ilaga, about gboy, the Dumagat site is a positive site but theres a problem in the security of the people who will work there..its been under the surveliance of the AFP, NPA and local politicians, it if were you post the location of the site and let any hunters recover those site... \the Penablanca site is under excavation, also in \nueva \vizcaya...and in the \aurora province...

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To: Noble metal,
Thanks that you believe....our site is difficult and dangerous.....but with lots of prayers and luck....MAYBE we can do it.
To: Jeff Pa,
Thanks for letting this topic continue....don't worry, if we found the treasure cave....I will let you IN...for poster picture !
To: Boy Lara,
I know that there are a lot of guys (AFP,NPA,TREASURE HUNTERS,etc) out there in our treasure areas...but its okey...may the BEST HUNTERS WINS....

HAPPY TREASURE HUNTING !!!!

B

butz

Noblemetal: I was impressed with your post. So you are here in the Philippines man? If so, then I am sure you are involved in treasure hunting business here too. I agree mostly with what you said. Cool.

Boylara: Yes, I am in the Cagayan Valley this time. You are right too, the business is quite dangerous now because so many are interested to this treasures. It's quite good also in other way because monitoring operatives are distracted or even get lost because of the emergence of so many treasure hunters. Gold is everywhere. It's like gold rush in california in 1849. Whew!!! Fools rushing in!!!

Gboy: goodluck to your expedition. I agree with noblemetal, maybe it would be better to compute the treasure when you found it already. Most sites I know and the site that we are mostly operating contains only an approximated volume of 2 to 12 metric tons.

P

pkpk4me

Everyone and his brother knows someome who knows someone that knows of gold left by the japanese. And for a price they can sell you a map or show you where it is,or where it use to be. I've lived in the PI and been married to a Filipina for almost 19yrs and we go back every 2yrs on vacation. Now is there a lot of gold in the PI? Yes, do i think that the Japanese hide vast amounts of gold in one or more places NO. Smaller amounts in many places? Yes if at all. I lived in a town called Paniqui,Tarlac a town the retreating japanese went through on their way to the mountions of Central Luzon. I,ve heard stories that in the town's of Moncada & San Miguel a large cache was hide. And with someone to invest we all could be on easy street. Don't get me wrong every once in a while there is a good amount found. Just enough to keep the hopes alive. My guess is if there was a vast cache of booty it was taken out of country ahead of the fall of the Japanese.Remember the Americans didn't take over the islands in a week. And any gold found from the war it most likely came from a few greedy japanese officers lining their own pockets. And also another big gold hunt is for the gold Marcos stoled from the people of the Philippines. So you have to understand the filipinos their very poor and have good reason to keep this story alive. They have nothing else to do but look for it and dream or get some Joe to pay them to help them with their dream. I hope some day their dream does come true. Just one mans opinion! But dreaming isn't that why we look.? ?

P

pkpk4me

Hey Teburshock !! I agree with most of what you've posted. But I think if you dig a little deeper you'll find that the U.S.A. Payed for those great roads, that just happens to end in Angles City at the front gate of the old Clark AFB. My father in-law is from Pampanga and help build those roads. And told me his bosses were all american. And that all but most filipinos I know would say that the americans were the real GOLD there.

P

pkpk4me

Rebels? Just what we need a bunch of NPA running around the place. I'll pass. Good Luck

Teburshock

Dec 13, 2004

pkpk4me I was referring to the roads here in Mindanao, which was constructed by CDCP wayback in the late 70's. and CDCP was own by marcos cronies. it was a marcos project by the help of bank loans, mostly. Government Schools here are mostly sponsored by Japanese.

Anyways I don't really care who gave the money. As long as my people here have a nice place to live, food to eat, has good education, thats all I care.

By the way, Americans helps General Santos City make their sea port, International Airport, 6 lane highways after they left Subic and Angeles. 7th fleet of U.S. navy can fit in Gen. San sea port. their international airport is the most sophisticated in the country. U.S. gives them 2 billion dollars for that. More or less Gen. San. is an American base. U.S has great interest in our country no doubt about that.
General Santos City is in southern Mindanao.

All I'm sure of, I know some treasure site, I hope of digging them in the next few months, I hope of getting something out of it, then maybe I can Buy a F50 Ferrari. hey I can dream, Can't I?? ;D Happy Hunting everyone. :)

jeff of pa they don't use paint in making gold bars here, they use gold nail polish. If somebody wants to buy a goldbar also use acetone for assaying it. ;)

boylara

Jan 9, 2005

hi butz..can we meet in person...hope we can exchange info....

B

Butz

Boylara: Yes, of course we can meet. Where can I find you? I'm in Pangasinan right now.

B

Butz

Boylara: Contact me at 0922-419-2420. I think it's good to contact Gboy too, he seem to know much about this treasures, maybe he can help too. I was thinking that Gboy is the son of the late famed treasure hunter Roxas of Baguio City.

Gboy: Your sites are positive.

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

sounds to me the war and lies are still going onto this day
those noble japs are still sticking it to you poor islanders
maybe you guys need to network together and put some
of your logistics people together and work at a way to stick it to the
liers and cheats and take what is in your country and claim it for yourselves
seems like no one seems to be able to get heads together and trust each other
and partner up for a common cause?we americans have been able to in our great treasure
wrecks "1715"there is "no arrow heads, crumy coins, rusty worthless relics, tin cans,etc"so come on down and get some dive equipment and make a dive for glory and your familys not begging for
2nd had climbing stuff you have to trust your life too.MEL FISHER was the little guy like all us and won over the rights to the wreck,the court ruled that this man has invested his life and
savings into this search NO ONE was going to take it all from him!!!so think about it get yourselves orginized and come out fighting!!!!!!! >:( ;D

N

Noble Metal

The sad fact is that the Philippines is very slow thinking and totally full of liars, and especially when it comes to any money. ~ Is very sad, and so as to any little guy getting it together is probably almost impossible.
(If a person really believed they had a true story, here, in the Philippines, then really their only safty is to simply buy the property; but, the little guy does not have the money to buy it.

And gboy, and all of you in the Philippines, I would suggest that if you really believe in any site that you stop putting the loaction area on the world-wide web ;D

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To: pkpk4me,

Its okey if you pass, its understandable....For your info. late '80s was the height of insuregency in our countryside, specially after EDSA revolution. Today the area is peaceful....besides you are NOT allowed to go our treasure cave, only our OWN EXPLORATION TEAM....Do you think you will be allowed to enter to our treasure chamber worth BILLIONS DOLLAR GOLD STOCKFILE, with just your second hand $10 shoe or backpack DONATION OR CONTRIBUTION ?..... I DON'T THINK SO....

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To: Butz,

I understand that most treasure sites buried by a few soldiers are just a few tons.....but we have extensive research and explored these areas for a minimum of 5 years on each big volume sites....we do believe based on ACTUAL LIVE POINTER VISUAL SURVEY INSIDE THIS TREASURE CHAMBER....ITS INDEED MORE THAN 200 TONS......In fact El Sombrero Treasure 2....has a marking 1020 TONS ON THE WALL beside 2 samurai hanging and 4 chamber filled with 10 feet gold stockfiles.....our native live pointer has been extensively interrogated ...SO BELIEVE THEM....of course ONLY GOD KNOWS IF WE SUCCEED.

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

OH WE DO!!!!! ;D

P

pkpk4me

The thing I find funny about this story is the gold is not buried under some house,or3 rocks and a cheap hooker. But they need climbing equipment to get to it. I could half way believe it if it was a few hundred lbs. But 200 tons. Think of the poor Sobs that had to pack this stuff up the side of the mountains. And knowing Filipino's as good as I do if it was truly there they would have got to it one way or the other by now. One thing Filipino's can do is get the job done with almost nothing. I would say if these guy's would spent just half their time hunting old war relics and selling them on E-bay they would not only have the money they need they might get rich just from the relics. I found some up in the Dagupan area.

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

? ? Its quite understandle for NEW JAPS TREASURE ENTHUSIAST like you to be amazed by the way Japs hide their treasure. For your limited info. you think that Japs will hide treasure ONLY under house, garrison or camp. WELL, we have more than 20 years extensive treasure hunting research....Do you know HOW LONG IS 20 YEARS RESEARCH ???? Believe me we discovered almost every Japs SECRET. Japs hide their treasure EVERYWHERE...AND TO THE HIDING PLACE ..WHICH IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO GET OR IMAGINE !! Do you think Japs will hide treasure easily...c'mon Japs are NOT STUPID...Thats the problem with Americans they always UNDERESTIMATE the Japs...even in hiding treasure, they think its in the USUAL hiding place.
? ? Japs HIDE their treasure in caves, waterfalls, tunnels,underwater, inside the belly of the tree, underneath the altar of church, plaza statue, flagpole,bridges, schools, garison,camps,hospitals and even in the septic tank of Japs officers residence...meaning its...everywhere ! ?
? ? The people who recovered 48 gold bars from the treasure cave/waterfalls 10 stories high, they USES 4 CLIMBING ROPES. Meaning they have a cliffhanging treasure operation....According to our research...SEVERAL BRIGADES OF JAPS IMPERIAL ARMY,PASSES THRU THIS AREA...so putting treasure in cliffwall cave/waterfalls...is NOT DIFFICULT FOR THE JAPS... AS YOU IMAGINE !!!
? ? In the jungle. They hide their treasure in NATURAL MARKERS like waterfalls, caves, very high cliffwall...and etc.
? ? IN OUR TREASURE AREA.....RETREATING 50,000 JAPS TROOPS PASSES THRU THIS JUNGLE AREA.....iTS IS ALREADY IN OUR HISTORY BOOKS.....
? ? So pls....before you you critisize our treasure research....be sure you have ACTUAL FIELD AND EXTENSIVE Japs treasure research ALSO, OK?

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To: Tres hunters,
Sorry I double send the reply.

Regarding changing our target from Japs treasure to looking for RELICS OR ANTIQUES? We do have found a 2 spanish galleon full of artifacts at 30 feet deep coral reef...In fact my men recovered already more than 1,000 pcs. porcelains,jars and etc.....But the problem is.....THE VULTURES ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER....AND BREATHING ON OUR NECK... (POLICE,NAVY,MILITARY AND POLITICIANS)...its VERY VERY DIFFICULT OR SUICIDAL for our men to transport ...more so...sell these items...So we lay low for awhile ...and look for other treasure projects.

B

Butz

To pkpk4me: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ (removed)

Noblemetal: do you think Gboy would post his location if he is not secured in those areas? You want to play hide and seek with us man? Aw c'mon!!!

Well guys sorry for --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (post was not removed, just cleaned up)?

Please Jeff of Pa don't remove my post. thank you.?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions