All Treasure Hunting
member posted Dec 13, 2004, 07:36 AM

Unfortunately "ukibutoko" is no longer a Member here
unless under another name :unhappysmiley:

tabu

Oct 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
where are you and where have you been, ukibutoko? -- uki: sl/syn OK,good, well, intact (no fractures?) buto: bone(s) ko: my

A 40-kg gold should come up to about 3 to 4 bars depending on the "usual" size or weight of the pieces (6+ to 12+ kg).

Must be in the lucky 1% successful recovery stat. Congratulations for coming in from the cold!

tabu

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Thats too bad, I sure wanted to see 40kg of gold!

i for one was glad some one talked some sense in his head, very stupid to post pics of gold bar s on a public forum, I dont care what country you are in....
if you or anyone is so lucky, TELL NO ONE, POST NO PICS, DONT EVEN TAKE ANY PICS-LOOSE LIPS SINK YOUR OWN SHIP
S.

I

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can post pictures of gold bars when your money is safely tucked away. I have to agree that it's very dangerous and posting treasure pictures one thing, but FOR SURE DON'T include any personal pictures or information. As for gold bars for sale in the Philippines, I have been targeted and friends have been scammed by fake gold bars. Nearly every time someone is looking for a gold buyer in public, it's fake. I am not accusing anyone here of pedalling fakes, but as a potential victim myself I have seen many fake gold bars for sale, and one incident I felt lucky to get out alive. A friend went to buy a 250 gram 1-star Yamashita bar that was real, but when he took the cash to them, they robbed him instead. I found the bar from a friend, inspected it myself and determined it was real. I also determined they were crooks selling the bar when they wanted money for travel expenses and I offered a ride which was declined. I told a friend and he was interested. I explained I thought they were robbers. I made appointment and we met in a public place to test and weigh bar. It came out solid 14k gold so my friend wanted to buy it. I didn't go with him when he took the cash because I thought since they already arranged I was unnecessary. I thought he could handle it alone. Unfortunately I was wrong and although I don't know all the details, I do know he was robbed. That made me look like an accomplice. After that I chose never to get involved with people selling gold bars in the Philippines.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread