I know one place of Yamashitas gold Treasure

ihavegold

Apr 13, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know one place of Yamashita's gold Treasure

The first time I discovered the way to that treasure is about 2 years ago. But I just a kid & can't do anything. I haven't told anyone except my parent & my cousin. I don't really care about that & almost forget. People are search for the treasure for 50 years. I don't sure but they told me atleast 3-4 thousand of gold. A year ago a group of 5 people know the locate i discovered & bring a chest. They told to my cousin (The time they find the treasure they live in my cousin's house) that's chest empty. About 1 week ago i have information there's a lot of gold is exchanged. And that source of gold is took from the treasure. People will ask why they dont take all of that gold. Firstly, my country's law doesn't appcept for treasure hunting. Secondly, there're 500 people include my cousin live nearly. They can't doing anything without attention. So I the only one can do it without attention. I live in SEA. Btw I don't have any benefit from lying u guys. Any detail u can inbox me.

OP
OP
I

ihavegold

Apr 13, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not a dream person. Believe me or not is up to u.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so what is your point ihave gold? are you asking for financing in order to recover the said treasure? if you are, your story is not believable. you better locate it and retrieve it yourself.

OP
OP
I

ihavegold

Apr 13, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't asking for any financing, I will locate it next week with few people. Wish me luck. ^^

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have gold, si mi companero, Que te encuertras el oro de sus suenos y vivas muy felize despues para siempre. Yes my frirnd Naturally I /we wish you the best of luck and that you live happily ever after.

BUT, unfortunately your life will be changed, since having once tasted success, you will be forever be forced to look for more.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions