Some of Marcos loot recovered.

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would be interesting to know the truth behind it's release……
Wonder if anybody knows all of the accounts and stores of treasures Marcos accumulated and stole as puppet leader…….

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Would be interesting to know the truth behind it's release……
Wonder if anybody knows all of the accounts and stores of treasures Marcos accumulated and stole as puppet leader…….

Best person to ask that is Hardluck as he was there during the last days of Marcos regime. Earned a bullet that is still in the back of his head for the trouble. Since I have had dinner with him and Kanacki last night. He might just reveal at little more of what he knows behind the story. His business partner back then later was lured and killed in Mindano... Hardluck gives a much different version that the books written about the subject. He told me once, what people want to believe and what actually happened was entirely different to what the authors of highly esteemed books pumped out on the subject of treasure in Philippines. Everyone saw an opportunity to make a quick buck and hell why let truth get in the way of a good story?

Crow

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks and perhaps some of the now world famous Crow beverage supplement could be used to pry out information for us…….

As for what people believe and the truth……seems this is true on about everything more often than not……...

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
It should be noted that was few bank accounts... that does not count the missing gold reserves. If they were released and divided among the population of the Philippines every man women and child would get about 4000 Php dollars each. But Sadly that will never happen unless Hell freezes over:cat:

Crow

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The fascist states do not like competition and so the people will never benefit….imagine if the banks bailouts in 2008 and continuing through present we simply given to the people……..no debt, everything paid off…..

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lot of people don't realize a lot of what went on in the P.I. under Marcos. A gangster in every sense of the word. He even tried to make the US pay an extra 7 Billion a year to use Cubi Pt Naval Air Station and Subic Bay Naval Base. He threatened to turn the P.I. Communist and let the Russians and Chinese use the facilities. He had many of his own people tortured and murdered in the name of financing his wife's shoe collection.

Crow,

I know the books you are referring to. I also know Dr Lambert Dolphin. He was the head physicist at SRI (Stanford Research Institute) for about 35 years. He is also known as the father of modern ground penetrating radar. Several people brought him over to the P.I. to do GPR Surveys and Sonic Surveys looking for tunnels in the search for Yama$hita's Gold. Most don't understand that after WWII, we had a very good informant as to most of the locations of all the gold the Japanese hid. The men in charge of japan's "Operation Golden Lily" was Prince Yasuhito Chichibu (If I remember correctly) and General Yama$hita. The man that drove the General to all the sites of the hidden war loot was a Major Kojima. The deal we made was that Kojima would show us all the sites where the gold was hidden, and he would not be prosecuted and hanged like General Yama$hita and his Chief of Staff. Supposedly, that gold went to both the Marcos' and the US Government.

I am not sure, but I think Hardluck may have met Dr Dolphin. It has been a long time, but if I am not mistaken, Hardluck was shown the gold room in one of the Marcos Estates? They supposedly had a refinery in SoCal that was going to resmelt a lot of the gold, and the deal fell through. I think because nobody trusted marcos.

Not really my area of expertise, but have been exposed to it through some other people over the years.

Mike

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wife is Filipino, lived in Mindanao as child and young adult under Marcos. ... It was not a good time....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's keep politics out of thread please....

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Gollum

Kanacki and I asked hardluck at breakfast. He shrugged and said way too too many people got on the band wagon with this one. The two stories are deeply entwined of Yamishita and Marcos gold for a reason.

I think ya mixing hardluck up with others. hardluck said your proberly thinking of Bob Curtis. Yes I too know the books one was about half right the other was a complete anti American and Japanese conspiracy theory. When hardluck read the second one a few years back I never heard him laugh his ass off so much.

The American smelter Robert Curtis was lured by Marcos into joint venture for treasure hunting in 1975. After initial alleged recovery of gold from the sunken cruiser, Nachi, and Teresa-2 caves, he was threatened with death suspected of feeding the press in the U.S. about the recovered gold from the Japanese war-time loot. He was bankrupted by Marcos and had to face several lawsuits when he returned to the United States for money borrowed from investors to finance his crooked gold venture with Marcos in the Philippines. Curtis saw bars alright but not WW2 bars but Philippine national treasury bars at Marcos house.

What Bob Curtis and Mac Allister did not know? The Japaneses cruiser Nachi was dived on by the American government agents not long after she was sunk. She had been blown into 3 pieces when she was sunk and extensively searched. There was never any gold on Nachi. Marcos knew the American government knew that. That's when he threatened Curtis for going to the press. Marcos realized he get publicly busted for robbing the Philippine national treasury with a BS Japanese gold story.

Japanese_cruiser_Nachi_1929.jpg

This smelting equipment were left behind and he and his business partner, MacAllaster hurried back to the States for fear of their lives. The reprocessing of the gold bars was made to purge them with their original fingerprint and hide them from the countries what "they Curtis and mac Alister believed or were told were stolen" by the Japanese during the war. In fact it was all BS there was never gold at any of the treasure two sites. That was just front for Marcos and cronies helping there self the national treasury. The finger print was that of Philippines national treasury.

However the Yamashitia treasure story became very convenient as Roxas Rojas did actually find WW2 treasure which Marcos stole from him. The treasure he found which Rojas never knew where it actually came from was much older treasure belonging to the Chinese community in Manila which has actually been looted by the Japaneses unbeknown to Yamashita it was hidden in a bunker near the hospital of Baguio City. This missing Chinese treasure was well known before WW1 and WW2, it was looted from the Catholic church who had this treasure secretly for years until it was looted by the Japaneses. The head did screw off revealing a cache of diamonds. However it should be noted Roxas and his family was not exactly sqeaky clean either. His information was from a Chinese family who made efforts to retrieve the treasure after the war. After his death his family all got greedy and made absurd claims.

Untitled 5.jpg

Golden_Budda_returned_to_Rogelio_Roxas_by_Ferdinand_Marcos.JPG

UdaR1FDnVmT.jpg

Hardluck presence was just before the fall of Marcos and was recruited to hunt down the paper trailer to Marcos loot . But your right Hardluck did see Marcos gold and its right where it has still been for the last thirty odd years in a Swiss bank. He earned his bullet when back then in 86 when discovered that there is many prominent families still in the Philippines today that have looted wealth from being associated to the Marcos Regime of that era. Thus a vested interest to keep the multitudes mis -informed that there is an alleged 176 treasure WW2 sites across the Philippines. To disguise the fact there was more than just Marcos who was involved the gravy train of looting the Philippine national treasury.

Here is the gold and you see for your self. Due to a absurd technicality as it deposited in false name it cannot be released as Philippines Government cannot provide the correct documentation of the original depositor. An alias used by the late dictator.

ZKB_Gold.jpg

Crow

Last edited:

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent story our Señor Cuervo……and how is your conditioning going?
I trust your personal fitness trainer is a beautiful young woman who keeps you motivated.
Enjoy some coffee, although without the supplement you may find it lacking….
Vaya con Dios.

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Señor Cuervo is very sore with every part of his body aching at the moment. And yes she is cute but think it will take a while. A long while.

Crow

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Psss want to see some of gems the Marcos family bought with their ill gotten gains?

Crow

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Poor poor Emelda she must be heart broken to have to sell such an exquisite collection of jewelry from her infamous shopping sprees. Brought from the wealth stolen from the people of the Philippines....

It must of been so hard for her....

jewelry4.jpg

Her pearl and diamond tiara.
0_9ad04_59f5027e_orig.jpg

Diamond and Emerald necklace

emerald-necklace-djl.jpg

Diamond brooch

65086469.jpg

Her diamond and pearl necklace

dmdnecklace-by-diana-limjoc.jpg

Diamond and emerald earrings.

emerald-diamond-earings.jpg

Here blue sapphire and diamond necklace

je01.jpg

Her gold and emerald bangle arm band

jewels2.jpg

Her diamond ruby necklace and with Ruby and diamond brooch

ruby-necklace_w_pin.jpg

Poor Esmeralda...

But wait there's more.....

To be continued....

Crow

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Of course as you can see the Marcos excess knew no bounds. They were on a roller coaster ride of looting the people of the Phillipines and no one for a long time could stop them. As long as they had well paid conspiritors they thought they could go on for ever.

Below is not a sapphire as one would think but a very rare Blue Diamond

idols-eye BLUE DIAMOND.jpg

I could do several posts on wealth of the marcos this is just a small fraction of extravagance all at the expence of Phillipine people.

imelda-marcos-diamd_emrld_choker02.jpg

The large famous diamond belonging to Maximillan . It story is a very interesting one. Hardluck posted the interesting story of how this gem taken from the dead body of the executed Maximillan and smuggled into the United States and evenully sold to esmarelda. A diamond with a history of murder greed and death. How fitting it should end upin a ring on the finger of wife of a dictator who stole perhaps billions from the people of the Phillipines.

4028191_orig.jpg

Jewlery fit for a queen.

17feb3-Philippine-gov’t-agency-plans-Imelda-jewelry-Exhibit.jpg

Tiaras for sone who thought she was still a princess.

jewels4.jpg

There was no bounds in the vainity and greed.

jewels5.jpg

In fact the phillipines could of been a much more wealthy country than it is todays but the long years of marcos rule set the Phillipines back economically behind the rest of Asia for years. It is ironic that a president and his wife acted like a king and queen and the Philipines had become his own private kingdom.

Crow

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Don Jose

The United States problems are very different in some respects to what happened in the Philippines.

The Philippine people showed a remarkable tollereance and ability to forgive in keeping with thier in general christian values. A lot of other countries would of put the entire Marcos clan and their cronies against the wall and shot. Just like the Romanians did to thier longtime dictator.

Crow

Last edited:

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senor Cuervo, history does tend to repeat itself and it remains to be seen how the tyranny, and outright theft of anything of value in the former America, ends in the USSA……….the despots in power seem to be nearing the end game.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's keep politics out of thread, we have a politics forum under CM..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread