B

balitok01

Tenderfoot
Dec 21, 2014
Detector(s) used
OKM Rover CII, Bionic 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are the pictures.... sorry IMG_0104.JPG IMG_0105.JPG IMG_0106.JPG IMG_0107.JPG

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, not so commonly, but they did carve markings into trees. It's difficult to see your pictures well, but looks like 2 hearts, 1 with exaggerated left hump meaning off to the side. The other looks like V meaning booby trapped flooring. The other looks like a curvy w which I would guess means same as a curvy m which means follow the crack or it in the crack. Good luck.

OP
OP
B

balitok01

Tenderfoot
Dec 21, 2014
Detector(s) used
OKM Rover CII, Bionic 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought that the curvy w means 5 yards, V means uncut precious stones.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sir balitok, is that a coconut tree or a mango tree, as you have earlier claimed?

OP
OP
B

balitok01

Tenderfoot
Dec 21, 2014
Detector(s) used
OKM Rover CII, Bionic 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is just a branch of the original trunk. The main trunk is 3x as big but was covered and we tried to expose by removing at least 3 meters of earth. The tree is about 70 to 80 yrs old. There is about 3 to 4 meters of loose soil probably from natural causes. After 4 meters, we were able to get to the original ground and as per detection another 4 meters to a hidden entrance. As for the symbol w- 5 yards away, a 15 ft diameter, the tree being at the center, ground scanning was performed extensively and multiple tunnels appear on the results. The contour of the land is so irregular and very difficult to work with.

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the tree is 70 to 80 years old then marks are not from IJA. They still could have planted it as a marker however. Good luck.

Ehwin

Tenderfoot
Jul 6, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First you check if the tree is old century,i think that marker was negative.its bettet if the tree is bend

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread