Mar 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry guys im having problem uploading the pics im just using a mobile phone

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the presence of broken jars, taken together with the markers (rock, trees) presence in the area, is a sure sign of japanese markers.

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im a newbie here can someone be kind enough to tell me if these are signs or not. Ive heard from the last owner of the land they found a golden kettle and broken jars near the area thank you and more power to treasurenet.

Yamashita sites are mostly all marked well alrhough sometimes obscure. Usual markings include a big stone at entry area, but not always. Sometimes it's tree(s), waterfall, cave, carved markings on stones or acid etched stone maps. Sometimes they are whole rocks shaped for markings such as a 12ft heart shaped rock I know of. Markings are used to tell story and entry locations, but also used every step of the way to guide you down a twisting, turning path through many booby traps to get to vaults safely. Tunnels are a mere 18x27 inch oval. 3 to 6 inches at sides are 1/16 inch rope wires, self-igniting gas tube bombs and large poisons both chemical and biological. Exactly next to tunnel are also poisons. Nothing within the 18x27 inch designated tunnel area. Treasures are usually perched over deep underground river fissures, with booby traps causing gold bars to fall deep underwater down the natural earth cracks if improperly excavated straight down on them. These treasure burials were not hastily buried in retreat as the false account written in the book 'Gold Warriors', although there were some that were buried in a hurry because the volume confiscated by IJA was larger than anticipated. I consider myself as foremost expert on the IJA designs and codes. I have spent 10 years digging and researching including interviews with still alive guerilla soldiers from WW2. These treasure burials were started as early as 1936 as IJA excavation and tunneling projects in preparation for the War to come. The gold and other wealth was captured in 1942. The final burials concluded in pre-fabricated vault areas after that. The share for Emperor and Japan went to Japan via Burma railroad mostly. The share for the military was sent via IJN ship to the Philippine Islands which Japan planned to keep indefinitely and transfer all military bases to.
Anybody care to write a new book?
Contact me @ (63)9175400665 or
[email protected]

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
which brings me to the ultimate question. sir yamazues. have you recovered a single bar from the yamashita treasure?

rba

Aug 6, 2015
mindanao
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
is the place have an existing old trees and coconuts? Is there a Y creek somewhere? call me <09073591133 maybe i can help.

OP
OP
T

truckerboy168

Greenie
Mar 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you guys for your replies @rba we have 2 old mango trees and a small waterfalls around 10feet high

OP
OP
T

truckerboy168

Greenie
Mar 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
image.jpeg

OP
OP
T

truckerboy168

Greenie
Mar 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sad to say the broken small jars and golden kettle was sold by the previous land owner for a small amount of money

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckerboy. The T means 'Tunnel', but doesn't appear as Yamashita style. Looks to be chopped by bolo?
The other tree marking looks real as long as tree is over 80 years old. It means either '5 yards' as some translations say or in my translation it's a slang of the Heaven Kanji which means '3 Deposits' Diamonds, gold bars and a Buddha. Good luck

OP
OP
T

truckerboy168

Greenie
Mar 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you very much for that useful info sir btw the two trees according to the previous owner is very old it's already a big tree when she was still a kid she's already in her 50s

OP
OP
T

truckerboy168

Greenie
Mar 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sir yamazeus I know your knowledge regarding this business is vast, can u spare me some tips just to have a headstart. Just by reading the topics here makes me confused and I'm really lost. Thank you so much for your time

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know what MD means? My suggestion to you is read my sign translations, find proper entrance and follow markers as best you can. Although there are fake and connecting tunnels branching off of original tunnel, the main tunnel goes to deposit the only safe way. Even if using detectors, DON'T dig a big hole straight down to deposit. The IJA made precautions for that in the way of bombs, poisons, falling rocks and cave-ins. They also booby trapped most deposits so that the last 9ft to 12ft breaks open vault floor or sets off a big bomb flushing the gold bars deep down underground river fissures never to be seen again. That is why most people even with GPR cannot find it.

OP
OP
T

truckerboy168

Greenie
Mar 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you sir for that very useful info ill try to look for other signs ill keep you posted if you dont mind btw is there a metal detector worth investing? Do you think its useful for our project?

rba

Aug 6, 2015
mindanao
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any coconut tree nearby? What is the distance of the two mango tree to each other , center to center

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread