Yamashita Designs and Codes

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
dont get up set but all the real treasures (many have been found they make the news here ) no gas no booby traps no stones no rock from 2000bc never never found say the one found in a school in luzon ,,, one found behind a church in negros ,,,,i could go on and on the big 6 i already mentioned .....maybe thats a pattern the real are real and all these things are a decoy like in duck hunting ....i-robot blinks get it

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Were there any holes in the tree's trunk anywhere or any place where it looks like a hole could have healed? ....

Are "holes in tree trunks" or "holes that healed" necessarily indicative of "treasures" ? IF SO : you should come to my neighborhood. And/or my city. Because I have no doubt that ... if you look long enough and hard enough: You can find similar situations. Treasure everywhere, eh

Next you will attempt to show that *your* particular "healed tree scar" is different than every one in my neighborhood. Right ? Thus fulfilling the attempt to prove or disprove the "99% of the attempted story" that is not disputed.

And no one ever stops to ask: "Is the one 1% false, to begin with ?" In other words: WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE is we can dispute the nature of scars on trees? If there was never a treasure to begin with ?

Why do we keep going around in circles on this ? ( I say this with utmost fascination and respect and non-badgering. Am fascinated with the psychology of how people-hold-on to any shred of "out").

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
DAM i wish i was in there league :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: i hope u checked that tree for bars with that equipment top to bottom .......DAM u got some fancy equipment i guess u moved upfrom that 808 vlf :icon_thumleft: DAM what u use that for coins ,, nuggets u have millions of peso of equipment 3D I WONT KNOW HOW TO USE THAT STUFF ,,,, hope u do .... last stuff i seen found was with a deus coin machine it was a whole 12" horizontal.......my good friend had great equipment to only problem he never found anything ....i seen a great detector that might work a lot better then that stuff only problem the guy that made it said he bury me if i ever told anyone ...sorry i cant say any more ....is that first one used as a walking cane or it has a big coil ? we got the future deepest hand dug hole winners here ....that stuff light years ahead

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
ive been in a tunnel that was over 250 feet deep almost forgot about it there was even the sound of water inside but it wasnt hand dug in or after ww2 so it does count that father and son team at the church in negros oriental hold the record at... if i remember right 86 feet under ground and the son drowned and it wasnt a water trap that was about 10 years ago never got a update it be real hard to dredge that deep ... dredge i made guy uses reach 10 Feet down maybe 15 the most ... a high pressure pump ( the fire stand pump 80psi or more ) 2"or more reduced to 1" might be able to reach 100 Feet ..... SO be very careful am not kidding u i just gave u honest ways to reach 100 feet

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
.... and the son drowned ....

Ouch :( I'll bet that someone else there, reading about this death during a treasure hunt, would come away with the following conclusion: "This death was a well planned clever boobie trap, devised 70+ yrs. ago, as a deliberate means to foil any would be future treasure hunters"

So as you can see, there's not a SINGLE FACTOR IN A TREASURE HUNT STORY, that can't, in-some-way, be spun to be bullet-proof iron-clad proof, of ALL THE MORE proof of a certain treasure. Even the fact of dry holes with nothing in them NEVER means "the treasure isn't there". It always only means: "a little deeper". Or "a little more to the right". Or ... "a little more to the left". See ?

There's not a single shred of statistic or failure or dis-proof that can't be written off to conspiracy, need for deeper, etc... No one can EVER conclude that "it's simply not there" or "there's more plausible explanations". Nope, can't have that. We must START with the assumption that a treasure is there. THEN all other data points are spun to match this starting assumption. See how that works ?

Every single squiggle on a rock becomes ALL THE MORE PROOF of a certain treasure. Every single person who buys a nicer car and home there is ALL THE MORE PROOF of a treasure. Every single suspicious looking govt. official who acts oddly at the office one day is ALL THE MORE PROOF of a treasure. Eh ?

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
u want know how that young guy died (countless others i know of 2 in 2017).....look at that well ,,,,,yes well ,,,,the early dutch dug many in the ny area ,,,,,,first problem water second carbon monoxide ....whats wrong with that picture no fans in that well no canary (who eat the canary) ..... that well he died just deeper .... no tom (the treasure spirits didnt get him am sorry to tell u this) he was over come by gas (chemical symbol CO ) and drowned in water after the pumps ran out of fuel .....no fans no canary ....no mining experience ,,,,,,basic mistakes ,,,, now u got new miners with way better equipment his record not going to last ...do not forget a few miles way years later a 5.1 scale earthquake hit.... the epic center was out in the sea toward cebu so even if he had the canary his days were numbered i seen the damage from this earthquake ....that area had 2 quakes since ... the churches i visited in 2007 3 out of 8 destroyed (loon bohol leveled ) i hope u get the big picture ,,,,and feed your canary well and hope he knows how to detect earthquakes

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_7360.JPG IMG_7362.JPG IMG_7318.JPG IMG_7353.JPG IMG_7373.JPG IMG_7385.JPG IMG_7327.JPG IMG_7356.JPG IMG_7357.JPG

Last edited:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
treasureseeker 888 : Thanx for the pix. What added clues or evidence , do the pix of the rocks you show, give to any proofs to a treasure existing ?

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
thumps up u got a great start to a nice rock collection ....those rocks feel heavy ??? am not big on geology ,, post those photos on the rock section do not tell your a treasure looker ...i see some thing but am not sure ...a geologist will know ....good luck on your future copper or lead mine

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
.....a geologist will know ....good luck on your future copper or lead mine

Well, since this is on the Yamashita section forum, I do not think he was showing the rocks for prospecting purposes (minerals, mining potential, etc...) I think he's seeing clues for the Yamashita treasure.

And if he shows them to a geologist, who might tell him : "They're just randomly occurring rocks". What impact will that have ? Will anyone say "ok, I guess so" ? No. They will consider the geologist to be either 1) therefore disqualified, or 2) a part of the conspiracy to hide the treasure.

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
am i losing it i think i lost 2 post in the last 2 days i have to search more ...i think i see something a mineral or element yes they are just rocks what that guy think they are ..maybe he found a mineral treasure by mistake ....hes doing all that mining at least learn what your mining ,,,treasure hunter find natural gold some times when they hit the bed rock i seen it with my own eyes the tourist guy asked me ....it was gold i told him to get the locals with mercury and pans ......that was in Negros near a copper mine big nuggets found there in the 80s miner told me

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
treasure seeker, those are ordinary rocks. if you would say otherwise, you must be blind or a newbie hunter.

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
RN30 is right that guy got the fever bad .....RN30 u see my other post on that hardrock treasure mine site ......one more time R30 is RIGHT 100% ABOUT THE CEMENT i know thats its hard believe but 100% true hope men in white know am not kidding ....read what i posted cement on the bottom hard as steel on the 25th floor regular cement ,,,big thumbs up for RN30

Jan 2, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
latest update on project, we are still encountering a thick layer of boulders tightly piled together about 2 meters now at 22 meters, it greatly slows down our digger why the stones are so packed like a floor is that natural? Markings on the stone, still indicate to continue going down, we also got a P and 8 sign, this stone i dont know how it got its mark image.jpeg chiseled? No one is still answering my question about how the rocks are darker on the side that faces the ground, does it have some relation to what others say, deposits emit heat and as a result, rocks are cooked that are close to it, cooked in the sense that it darkened and became brittle that you can crush them with your hands

Last edited:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
latest update on project, we are still encountering a thick layer of boulders tightly piled together about 2 meters now at 22 meters,....

T-seeker888: I'll bet that if you go a mile in any direction from there, and dig a random hole, you will find various things (rocks, etc...) at certain intervals. Just random. So too are the marks and squiggles: just random .

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i agree with tom in ca on this one. being a driller myself, there is a big possibility those are just natural rocks.the presence of weird looking rocks and their chiseled symbols like on the picture i saw are not indicative that the yamashita treasure exist on the area you dug. tom in ca is correct. you could go several hundred feet and you will always wonder about the rocks and how it is formed and how they are different.

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
THANK U FOR THIS INFOMATION .....AND A BIG THUMBS UP .....73 FEET DAM ......SORRY TO TELL U I WOULD OF QUIT AT 8 FOOT LEVEL (100% NATURAL SIGNS THAT ONE ROCK MIGHT MINERAL IN IT ) ....YOUR GOING TO FIND WATER SOON AND THERE GOES THE PLACER MINE ( I HOPE U DONT HIT WATER ) ....SORRY TO TELL U THIS BUT U SOON HAVE THE RECORD ....AND I ONLY HOPE YOUR BEING SAFE ,,,,,GOOD LUCK

E

enochsea7

latest update on project, we are still encountering a thick layer of boulders tightly piled together about 2 meters now at 22 meters, it greatly slows down our digger why the stones are so packed like a floor is that natural? Markings on the stone, still indicate to continue going down, we also got a P and 8 sign, this stone i dont know how it got its mark View attachment 1539298 chiseled? No one is still answering my question about how the rocks are darker on the side that faces the ground, does it have some relation to what others say, deposits emit heat and as a result, rocks are cooked that are close to it, cooked in the sense that it darkened and became brittle that you can crush them with your hands

Tseeker... Time to get real and move on. If you truly want to find some treasure, don't waste your time with holes leading to nowhere. I understand that you so desire to hold gold bars in your hand that your mind is almost hallucinating when you look at those stones and actually believe they are anything but natural. You are finding somewhat interesting stones but none of these are formed in to any meaningful shapes by man. I honestly feel for you because you did find one stone that would have been really convincing if it was accompanied by other obviously man-made stones, but sadly that appears not to be the case. Just that one stone has fueled an enormous amount of labor and now all of you are seriously risking your life in a 65+ ft hole. This is what the Japanese did to keep inexperienced treasure hunters wasting their life digging in all the wrong places. Place one or two convincing signs in the area and watch them go wild. When the hole is already 200 ft and their water pumps are failing, their bank accounts are empty, they climb out of the hole completely demoralized and give up treasure hunting. It truly is a sad state of affairs... The strategy and engineering that was put to use by the Japanese to conceal this treasure is absolutely mind boggling. Never underestimate it.

Tseeker, im telling you right now that none of these stones are signs leading to anything meaningful except perhaps some interesting geology. I do hope you take the advice from the good men on this forum that have been willing to help you before this escalates in to anything more serious than the huge waste of time it already is

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
BIG BIG BIG THUMBS UP TO ENOCHSEA7 ,,,, I SEE U GOT THE FEVER UNDER CONTROL .....BIG THUMBS UP GREAT ADVICE A BRONZE STAR FOR U

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
ENOCHSEA7 ,,,THANK U NOW I MAYBE I CAN SLEEP ....YOUR FEVER GOING DOWN TO THE TREASURE ???? GOOD LUCK HOPE TO SEE U ON THAT COVER SOON

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread