Yamashita Designs and Codes

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All Yamashita sites are not the same style of burial or code charts even, but most all earlier deposits use the same codes.Yamashita sites are mostly all marked well although sometimes obscure. Usual markings include a big stone at entry area, but not always. Sometimes it's tree(s), waterfall, cave, carved markings on stones or acid etched stone maps. Sometimes they are whole rocks shaped for markings such as a 12ft heart shaped rock I know of. Markings are used to tell story and entry locations, but also used every step of the way to guide you down a twisting, turning path through many booby traps to get to vaults safely. Tunnels are a mere 18x27 inch oval. 3 to 6 inches at sides are 1/16 inch rope wires, self-igniting gas tube bombs and large poisons both chemical and biological. Exactly next to tunnel are also poisons. Nothing within the 18x27 inch designated tunnel area. Treasures are usually perched over deep underground river fissures, with booby traps causing gold bars to fall deep underwater down the natural earth cracks if improperly excavated straight down on them. These treasure burials were not hastily buried in retreat as the false account written in the book 'Gold Warriors', although there were some that were buried in a hurry because the volume confiscated by IJA was larger than anticipated. I consider myself as foremost expert on the IJA designs and codes. I have spent 10 years digging and researching including interviews with still alive guerilla soldiers from WW2. These treasure burials were started as early as 1936 as IJA excavation and tunneling projects in preparation for the War to come. The gold and other wealth was captured in 1942. The final burials concluded in pre-fabricated vault areas after that. The share for Emperor and Japan went to Japan via Burma railroad mostly. The share for the military was sent via IJN ship to the Philippine Islands which Japan planned to keep indefinitely and transfer all military bases to.
Anybody care to write a new book?
Contact me @ (63)9175400665 or
[email protected]
Dry Vault Design.jpg

OP
OP
Y

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
C means C shaped tunnel not coins. Like S and 2 and sometimes 3 mean tunnel shapes except 3 also means reverse direction to angle center points towards. I updated my charts, but these are older pictures. Understand that I backengineered these signs and sometimes when I only saw 1 to 3 times, I misinterpreted the meaning. More times I see a sign, the more accurate the interpretation is. Also 7 means entrance like a D or music notes, do, re, me, fa, so, la and ti also.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
from where did you get your codes and markers sir yamazues? was it gathered through experience and successful quest or was it gathered from others?

OP
OP
Y

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
from where did you get your codes and markers sir yamazues? was it gathered through experience and successful quest or was it gathered from others?
I did get my start from others, but each time I saw a marker, I questioned the meaning. Most actually have more than 1 meaning and BEWARE, sometimes they lie. Most markers in my pages plus information about designs, smells and color codes, you won't get anywhere else. God Bless.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread