Imelda Marcos- $987 Billion Stock Certificate

J.A.A.

Sep 1, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Pro Pointer
Good afternoon all-
It's a nasty rainy day here in the Midwest so I really haven't done much around here except search through the World Wide Web for fun and interesting stories of treasure and treasure hunting. In doing so, I found this video of Imelda Marcos showing a reporter "some" of the Marcos' wealth, including a stock certificate to a bank in Brussels in the amount of $987,000,000,000.00!!! If this is true, they were wealthier than the top 10 wealthiest people in the world COMBINED!!
Enjoy!

https://fvdb.wordpress.com/2011/02/06/ferdinand-marcos-us987-billion-loot/

All the best-
Justin

P.S. My apologies if this has been discussed/shown somewhere under the "Yamashita Treasure" heading before.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
maybe that is true. if we consider the truthfullness of the story of Sterling seagrave, one theresa tunnel was worth 60,000 tons and multiply it with 32.15 troy oz x LMER at that time ( assuming at 500 US dollars per troy oz) equals 967billion Us dollars. but i believe that 987 us billion dollars is inclusive of interest at the time of its maturity (50 years or more interest)

Marcos overestimated the trustworthiness of the banks. he realized that it was dangerous to reveal the truth as to the origin of the gold, so he hid it in various banks under different names hoping that in the future, he could get it plus any unbelievable interest that he can get. that was his mistake. he can no longer get it because of legal obstacles. plus the fact that he is already dead (some said, he is still alive - just a crazy tale). or his heirs can no longer get it. i really dont know why his heirs cannot get it.

Last edited:

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
during my younger days, i ventured into treasure hunting. we always have this difficulty of how to recover a cement vault. it always transfer in another site by engineering design. once you hit it with an impact drill, and if greatly disturbed, it will transfer to another site because there is some design made by the japanese similar to sand trap sliding design. this cement vault can create a mini earthquake within 20-30meters radius andyou can hear the sound from the ground that something has fallen. the earthquake goes first before the sound. so imagine what much doest that vault weigh if it can create a mini earthquake and still can be heard from the ground. the earthquake was felt when the cement layer at less than 20 feet was destroyed by an impact drill type of drilling. after spending 2 million pesos of my hard earned money there and not finding anything, i retired. it was good thing that i still have my family, my house and my clothes when i retired from treasure hunting.

but the point here is the marcoses were able to get that kind of money through digging and treasure huntin

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i found this in the internet and it seems like that there is some kind of a design like this.

you might want to read the book of aquila chrysaestos entitled how to successfuly dig yama treasure in the philippines.

the one thing that triggers a sand from losing its compactness is water. once water mixes with sand, the cement vault will slide. the water usually comes in if the cement layer from above is broken.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread