NEED help on this one , thank you.

beelbub

Apr 21, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good day sir.

i really need help on this frog shape stone. is it a marker of any sort or does it mean something please help. thank you in advance.
does this resemble yamashita markers or something. really dont have a clue. we got this six feet below ground.

frog shape.jpg

Last edited:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
It is a random rock, with coincidental shape. Beelbub: If you or anyone lies on their back and stares at the clouds long enough, you will eventually see all sorts of shapes. Eg.: a goat, a smiley face, a frog, etc.... Same with any rock you dig in the ground: If you squint real hard, and stand on one foot, you can envision all sorts of items it looks like. Yet they're all random and coincidental.

OP
OP
B

beelbub

Apr 21, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well thanks for the reply sir. well if you see it yourself then i might not think its coincidental. even a kid can figure it out that its a frog. trust me i saw a frog and i want a much better explanation on it. its not random we dug it around 6 to 7 feet sir.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
well thanks for the reply sir. well if you see it yourself then i might not think its coincidental. even a kid can figure it out that its a frog. trust me i saw a frog and i want a much better explanation on it. its not random we dug it around 6 to 7 feet sir.

Right, sure. But this fails to take into account that ANY random object, "even a kid" can discern a shape of something else that it looks like.

For example: Is the big dipper star astronomy purposed ? Or random coincidental ? Obviously you would agree it's random (albeit ever so canny ! :)) And how about this:

JFK Profile Rock ? An Unusual Attraction in Iao Valley, Maui | Only In Hawaii

Kennedy's face/relief is seen in the Lava rock shapes. Purposed or coincidence ?

And so too will any rock or boulders that you dig from 6 or 7 ft. ALSO have some sort of shape to them. That .... given enough imagination: will resemble something. You are being caught up in way too much treasure lore. Watched one too many re-runs of Raiders of the Lost ark hollywood stuff.

Last edited:

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
...Here's one thread of nearly 3,000 posts on the subject...

"nearly 3000 posts" does not equal legitimate/real. It's only a testament to mankind's human psyche of "how hard you want to believe", when treasure is involved. No amount of counter-persuasion dissuades the faithful. Afterall : No one wants to be "left out". :dontknow:

Last edited:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, he said it...

Crazy thing is that I could remove the curse for half that amount.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Oh, now it's "curses", eh ? Well if this isn't proof that all the yamashita treasure lore stuff isn't legend-gone-awry, then what is ?

I suggest crystal balls, seances, and dowsing. Only then will this have the semblance of a serious treasure hunt :tongue3:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bulletbrobe, to sell your services on TreasureNet requires you being a supporting vendor, please send $2000 (100,000 pesos) to TreasureNet otherwise stop soliciting.....

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Put a metal detector on the area and inside hole

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread