IMG_20160513_150148.jpg

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
my thoughts are: random rock shape, with coincidental past graffiti or random marks. Hence with no necessary treasure meanings connected. I say this respectfully, for your consideration. With no attack, mock or harass. Just healthy counter ideas to consider.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ntures water markJON, sorry.
As for posting pictures of treasures found, I have done that but only after the statute of limitations has run out, AND for another country. If ever challenged by a gov't official I can simply shrug my shoulders and say "well it's a treasure site, what do you expect ? although I have never posted a thing, or story, that isn't the truth, in here..

However a recovered treasure worth millions, that is another thing entirely. especially in the Phillippines.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Ntures water markJON, sorry.
As for posting pictures of treasures found, I have done that but only after the statute of limitations has run out, AND for another country. If ever challenged by a gov't official I can simply shrug my shoulders and say "well it's a treasure site, what do you expect ? although I have never posted a thing, or story, that isn't the truth, in here..

However a recovered treasure worth millions, that is another thing entirely. especially in the Phillippines.
About a death sentence , I would expect ...................

OP
OP
J

jonhjothurs

Feb 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks to all those who had participate in this forum specially in my problem..but until now I am not satisfied.i am already searching for the better answer based on her/his observation.thank you and godbless us..

OP
OP
J

jonhjothurs

Feb 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
trunkinbutch what do you mean by death sentence?

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I've seen the same mentality especially express itself, when the subject of middle eastern countries comes up. Like Turkey, Syria, Iraq, Iran, etc.... There will be immediate claims that "you'll get your hands cut off", and "it must be against the law" , etc... Obviously these are people who've watched one too many episodes of "indiana jones and the raiders of the lost ark". And think that the streets there are filled with swashbuckling sword swinging, anti-american-hating, blah blah.

As far as it pertains to the Phillipines: No, you will not "get put to death" if you find a treasure. If truckinbutch meant that other TH'r would kill you, to get the treasure, well I got news for him: So too could the same be said of the USA. Last I checked: The newspapers here have stories frequently of persons getting robbed, and even killed, for their valuables. And I heard of a TH'r in Arizona getting killed. Because the killers thought he had a map that would lead to a treasure.

So this mentality that "certain death awaits md'rs, esp. if they found something", in any strange countries that you're not familiar with", is not necessarily true.

OP
OP
J

jonhjothurs

Feb 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Announcing to the world that you have newly found wealth could lead to your early departure from this life .
yes...but I am not announcing to the world that I have found wealth,i am just asking a help or idea in this site because theres a lot of members in this site,that already find and identify those sign and symbols.in others word it is an export of treasure sign and symbols..believe me or not sir I am very amazed of this...

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Tom , you read too much into my statement . My thought is that wherever you are , you maintain a low profile to minimize risk from other people's greed .

OP
OP
J

jonhjothurs

Feb 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
any body can help my problem?according to this site Heart Shape meaning treasure,hole meaning direction,it is true?please help me..thanks

spyguy

Jan 30, 2006
any body can help my problem?according to this site Heart Shape meaning treasure,hole meaning direction,it is true?please help me..thanks
it is a spanish treasure sign adopted by the yamashi.ta group, it means gold...as poor farm correctly stated it is pointing in the direction that he drew in for you ,following that direction you will find other marks , lots of them ...turtles, footprints, holes , ect. lots of data out there if you do the research..
rangler
J,
I found the above post from another place on this site by googling "heart symbol treasure." Also, the rock grouping photo that looks like an "A" could mean it's a divided location. Or it could be a random rock formation as stated already in this thread you started. In any case, you should be scouring the internet for every little bit of information you can get on treasure symbols as they relate to Yamashita's gold. I know money is tight for you as you mentioned, but you need to trade for, save for, or borrow a metal detector A.S.A.P. You own land that you can search at will which has serious potential. If the Japanese really camped there during WWII as stated by your grandfather, you could expect to find coins, relics, etc. etc. from that era....
"Base Hits" can sometimes result in a score even if there's no "Home Run." Hope this helps.
HH
-spyguy

OP
OP
J

jonhjothurs

Feb 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you sir spyguy for your very clear opinions or idea that give me a self confidence to research and to continue searching of Yamashita treasure, because I believe in every sacrifice there is a fruitful reward..i have a question sir, is there a possible that a hidden treasure are hide under those sign?example a HEART shape stone sign it is possible that the treasure is under that sign or somewhere?thank you very much sir..

OP
OP
J

jonhjothurs

Feb 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(Also, the rock grouping photo that looks like an "A" could mean it's a divided location.)Yes sir your right its an "A"a double "A" but many says that it just like a diamond sign. 20160511_110424.jpg

OP
OP
J

jonhjothurs

Feb 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sir Tom if you not believe in my signs can I have a favor sir I have a lot of question or suggestion:1.Is there a possible that the treasure are under the sign?example a heart stone sign is there a possible that under that heart theres a treasure?because I am a believer sir.thanks your sir...

OP
OP
J

jonhjothurs

Feb 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a lot of sign in my area that's why I believe that one treasures deposit in my area...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bulletprobe, STOP trying to sell your services, it violates our rules.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
.... I have a lot of question or suggestion:1.Is there a possible that the treasure are under the sign?example a heart stone sign is there a possible that under that heart theres a treasure?....

Hi jonhjothurs, you ask: "Is it possible.... ?" Well sure, ANYTHING is "possible". It's "possible that a 747 jet *might* crash on this spot tomorrow at noon. So the question of "is it possible" is not the right question. The better question is: "Is it likely ....?" If you ask the latter question, the answer is "no".

I found a lot of sign in my area that's why I believe that one treasures deposit in my area...

And there are "a lot of 'signs' " everywhere. If you or I wander the hills in any country, you will find curious random squiggles that .... if you squint and let your imagination run wild, will look like "A", or hearts, ir diamonds, smiley faces, arrows, and so forth. Is it possible they are just random squiggly naturally occurring random shapes ? SURE. And that is the "more likely" explanation.

spyguy

Jan 30, 2006
thank you sir spyguy for your very clear opinions or idea that give me a self confidence to research and to continue searching of Yamashita treasure, because I believe in every sacrifice there is a fruitful reward..i have a question sir, is there a possible that a hidden treasure are hide under those sign?example a HEART shape stone sign it is possible that the treasure is under that sign or somewhere?thank you very much sir..
J,
I looked back at your posted photos and compared them to my notes on treasure symbols. Without seeing a hand drawn map of where the pictured rocks are in relation to each other, all I can do is interpret them each individually. To answer your above question the pictured rock that has the most potential for having a treasure under or near it is the moss covered rock with what looks like a diamond shaped "eye" carved into it. In my notes an eye like carving means one of two things; looking at treasure or treasure below. The "A" carved rock means treasure in the triangle of land marks. The heart shaped rock according to my notes points in the direction of the treasure. The carved out portion on one of the rocks that looks roughly like this ( )=== may indicate treasure in a cave. The flat rock that has what look to be hash marks on it could indicate a "double distance" or could also mean treasure is buried to the right or left depending on which way the hash marks point.
In other words the heart shaped rock & the "A" carved rock seem to be directional in nature whereas the moss covered rock with the carved eye and the rock with hash marks seem to be indicators of treasure below or near/around them.
The bottom line is you will need what's called a 2-Box deep seeking detector to grid search the above rocks and areas on your land. This is because any cache is likely to be buried deep --- 6 feet+ and would be out of reach of the average coin machine detector you've probably seen. They can pick up something the size of a coffee can at about 3 feet deep up to something the size of a car at 20 feet deep. They are readily available online and if your search turns up nothing you could probably resell it online for close to what you paid. It's said that when one treasure dream dies another one is immediately born...._
I would not move ANY of the rocks or start digging until you've thoroughly grid searched the area with the 2-Box.
I stand by what I said in my previous post too that a regular coin machine would be helpful to you in finding small coins and relics on your land where according to your grandfather the Japanese camped during WWII.
Best of luck to you! Keep us posted on any developments....
HH
-spyguy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread