help

OP
OP
J

jonhjothurs

Feb 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
can you picture the heart sign here in this website so i can know what it look like if its big or small heart shape stone and where did you find the heart shape stone my friend pls reply and what places did you dig my friend can you picture it so i can see if you dig the right spot[/QU
20160511_094642.jpg
20160511_094715.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jonhjothurs

Feb 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i reAd from diff treasure sign
HEART meaning Treasure
V meaning ENTRANCE
HOLE meaning CAVE OR TUNNEL

it is correct?
because all of those sign i can see it in one big stone...very cleared..

bulletprobe

Jun 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
did you already dig the places my friend jonhjothurs you have here a japanese treasure my friend but you dont know were to dig my friend am i correct

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
I think you guys are reading way-too-much into "treasure signs". If arrows, turtle shapes, diamond shapes, heart shapes, etc.... (yes, even on "very big rocks") all point to treasure, then you really ought to come to California and treasure hunt. Because I can think of places where such symbols (whether naturally occurring coincidences, or random graffiti) is ALL OVER THE PLACE.

And why is there the assumption that .... just because the Japanese passed through an area, that they, of necessity, left a treasure ? Why not simply pass through, and not leave a treasure? They were LOTS of places during 1940s afterall. Do you think they "left a treasure" at every one of those places ? Why must that need be ?

Also, think of it: If those symbols (for "entrance" and "cave" and "treasure") were as decipherable as is now suggested, then put yourself if someone's shoes, who's attempting to "hide a treasure". WHO , in their right mind, "hides" a treasure, but then, sure: Puts markers all over it, to alert the world as to "there's a treasure here" ? Why? So people can find the treasure you just hid ?

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, possibly someone has used heart symbols to mark treasure. But conversely, didn't the pirates, the bushwalkers, they jayhawkers, and some of yamashita's men ALSO possibly simply put their name and their girlfriend's name with a heart around it ?

Not IJA. They were all business and busy. Pirates too. Jayhawkers and Bushwackers maybe? I have seen many Yamashita signs tainted by Filipinos thinking someone else carved initials and they also carved next to it. It's in knowing the signs and the fact that Japanese Army carvings or acid etchings were usually meticulous and all had meanings that coincide with each other. I have also witnessed Filipino scams where they carved either 1 mark on hard rock or several on soft rock to get financing cash. They usually don't know the codes and markers contradict each other.
Best to print a copy of my code charts unless you can get Original Yakusa charts. Others are no good.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
yamazues, your post is all-the-more reason to add skepticism to all the codes, signs, maps, symbols, etc.... thankyou.

And it reminds me of this: When I was a kid, when it came time to carve our initials into a tree, or add our graffiti to the cave walls we were exploring, we sometimes goofed off and put something silly like "John Smith was here Jan. 2, 1865". Thinking that the next passerby would be all giddy with glee to see that pioneers passed through this cave 120 yrs. earlier, haha

I wonder how many people read that graffiti we added, and just naturally assume it's true, with no other alternative explanation ?

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yamazues, your post is all-the-more reason to add skepticism to all the codes, signs, maps, symbols, etc.... thankyou.

And it reminds me of this: When I was a kid, when it came time to carve our initials into a tree, or add our graffiti to the cave walls we were exploring, we sometimes goofed off and put something silly like "John Smith was here Jan. 2, 1865". Thinking that the next passerby would be all giddy with glee to see that pioneers passed through this cave 120 yrs. earlier, haha

I wonder how many people read that graffiti we added, and just naturally assume it's true, with no other alternative explanation ?

Sounds like you are one of the Jokers who make history confused and mess things up for others. Best you stay in California anyways Tom.😊

fom

Oct 7, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like you are one of the Jokers who make history confused and mess things up for others. Best you stay in California anyways Tom.��

LoL... I just found this comment funny but accurate for THE SHADOW TOM who always follows yamashita topics and posts confusions including negative comments about anything related to Yamashita. Peace be with you.

The Viking

Tenderfoot
Jun 8, 2015
Minneapolis, Mn.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jonhjothurs
Can I ask what part of Mindanao are you in? I am just wondering because I have a lot of friends there.
I am a little new to Treasure Hunting and where I live there would not be much treasure to look for.
I am wondering though if the Philippines were originally colonized by the Spanish could there be also Spanish Treasure or mines there? I have heard about the Yamashita Treasure but if the Spanish were previously there could there also be ancient sign left by them?
Like I said I am new and I am just wondering if anyone else has thoughts on this.
I wish all the best in your search, after all searching is sometimes the best part! Don't give up...
I could be way off on my thinking about the Spanish but you can't learn without asking....

bulletprobe

Jun 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this map is a apache treasure map the location of the map is in nevada real tayopa my friend

Kilonova3

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sir here are the following treasure sign and symbols that I found in my lot.please help me sir to identify this...thank you very much

View attachment 1319819
View attachment 1319822

thank you very much

I'm not saying for sure that photo three is man made but its probably is. This sign means treasure in "a pit or cave".
It looks like photo six could be a "D" in which case you would want to look around for an old tree maybe mango or acacia. Check for signs that something was placed inside the tree.

To me the signs look like they could definitely be man made. But its also possible they're natural. Good luck

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not saying for sure that photo three is man made but its probably is. This sign means treasure in "a pit or cave".
It looks like photo six could be a "D" in which case you would want to look around for an old tree maybe mango or acacia. Check for signs that something was placed inside the tree.

To me the signs look like they could definitely be man made. But its also possible they're natural. Good luck

The one picture looks possibly natural, the other looks possibly a fake? You have to determine by other signs that match up etc. Here are the meanings though. They are real Yamashita codes.
View attachment 1521279
View attachment 1521281 View attachment 1521281 View attachment 1521281 View attachment 1521281

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow... i encounter some of those like feet and the first pic you posted (entrance). i have that in my farm.

you are good sir yamazues.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
vikings said:

I am wondering though if the Philippines were originally colonized by the Spanish could there be also Spanish Treasure or mines there? I have heard about the Yamashita Treasure but if the Spanish were previously there could there also be ancient sign left by them?

YES. PHILIPPINES WAS COLONIZED BY SPAIN. BUT I HAVE NOT HEARD OF ANY SPANISH TREASURE HERE , MORE SO WHEN THERE IS NO NEED TO HID THEIR TREASURE DURING THE TIME WHEN THEY CONTROLLED THE PLACE FOR 300 YEARS. THEY LORDED ALMOST 80% OF PHILIPPINES, AND WHEN THEY MINED GOLD, THEY ALWAYS SEND IT TO SPAIN OR IT COULD BE. IT IS JUST MY OPINION WHICH I LOVED OTHERS TO PROVE ME WRONG. I HOPE THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO CAN PROVE ME WRONG.

I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR SOME PEOPLE TELL ME THAT THERE ARE SPANISH TREASURES HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT. BECAUSE I HAVE NOT HEARD OF ANYTHING SPANISH. BUT I WOULD LOVE TO BE PROVEN WRONG. I HOPE PEOPLE WOULD SAY, IN OUR PLACE, THERE ARE DIFFERENT MARKERS OTHER THAN JAPANESE MARKERS. SO MY NEXT QUESTION IS, IF THERE IS SUCH A SPANISH TREASURE, HOW DO WE DISTINGUISH THEM FROM JAPANESE? ARE THERE SPANISH TREASURES IN DAVAO CITY? JAPANESE TREASURES ARE HARD TO CRACK. THEY ALWAYS Slide.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
how did these japanese locate this pirate treasures? even in the philippines, they also located old and ancient treasures, and re buried it.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
The one picture looks possibly natural, the other looks possibly a fake? You have to determine by other signs that match up etc. Here are the meanings though. They are real Yamashita codes.
View attachment 1521279
View attachment 1521281 View attachment 1521281 View attachment 1521281 View attachment 1521281

Me thinks you guys are imaging "treasure markers" in every squiggle on every rock. Why can't there just be randomly occurring uncanny shaped rocks or squiggles? Or just past graffiti having nothing to do with "treasure" ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread