help

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
anybody can help me?I have a lot of treasure sign and symbols in my lot.i hope that anybody help me to identify whats the meaning,,thanks

Maybe they're all just random squiggles, random shapes, or graffiti meaning nothing, etc.... ? Ie.: a "sign or symbol" need-not-necessarily be a TREASURE sign and symbol.

OP
OP
J

jonhjothurs

Feb 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe they're all just random squiggles, random shapes, or graffiti meaning nothing, etc.... ? Ie.: a "sign or symbol" need-not-necessarily be a TREASURE sign and symbol.

Do you see my uploaded photos?it is not an ordinary sign or shape of stone...

OP
OP
J

jonhjothurs

Feb 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
but it is amazing shape of stone?the heart shape stone and the turtle shell stone.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Do you see my uploaded photos?it is not an ordinary sign or shape of stone...

jonhjothurs, where are your photos ? I don't see them in this thread or linked here.

And come to think of it, even my own back-yard is decorated with various shaped objects. Perhaps even a heart, a perfect square (the stepping stones back there), a circle (the other stepping stones), a perfect cube (the chimney bricks), an oval/sphere (the top of our trash incinerator), and endless other "shapes" I can dream up, if I stare long enough . But I can assure you: None of them means "treasure is in my back-yard".

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tom, I still think they rate listening to despite the odds of being anything concrete. As for beliefs we have a forum here dedicated to seeing unusual shapes & signs, most are patently of a hopeful immagination but --- If we can give them the courtesy of listening to them and making up our own minds we can do no less for our Phililline friends.

Whatcha think of this for example fact or fiction?

2.jpg

OP
OP
J

jonhjothurs

Feb 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sir here are the following treasure sign and symbols that I found in my lot.please help me sir to identify this...thank you very much
20160511_094642.jpg
20160511_094746.jpg
20160511_110335.jpg
20160511_100746.jpg
20160511_101503.jpg
20160511_102301.jpg
20160511_103650.jpg

thank you very much

OP
OP
J

jonhjothurs

Feb 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you can see the heart shape stone it is not and ordinary stone it is being made by a human.and also the circle at the right side of the heart shape stone..

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
random coincidental shapes meaning nothing. And someone in the past who use the rock as a grinding stone/pestle., Someone who toed in a fixture to a hole he carved in a rock, etc....

OP
OP
J

jonhjothurs

Feb 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
random coincidental shapes meaning nothing. And someone in the past who use the rock as a grinding stone/pestle., Someone who toed in a fixture to a hole he carved in a rock, etc....

but sir according to my grandfather this location the Japanese stop and rest..and it is the only port.

OP
OP
J

jonhjothurs

Feb 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry JON, I have to go with Tom on these, They are all natures work. :coffee2::coffee2:

sir do you read this photo?whats the meaning of this sign?but sir according to my grandfather this location it is the only port which Japanese stop and rest because it is a seaside.and when I break this stone it is easy to broke.what first thing I do sir. 20160511_110335.jpg

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
but sir according to my grandfather this location the Japanese stop and rest..and it is the only port.

Sorry, but I gotta side with real de tayopa on this : So what if the "Japanese stopped and rested there" ? They no doubt stopped and rested LOTS of places. Since when does that mean any odd-rock you see is a treasure symbol ? People in history have stopped to rest a bazillion places, none of which have treasure. Yup, even rich people "stop and rest". Doesn't mean anyone ditched their stuff there.

OP
OP
J

jonhjothurs

Feb 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
but according to my grandfather sir that lot is the place where the Japanese military hide and rest because it is a seaside sir also a PORT.

OP
OP
J

jonhjothurs

Feb 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
but the markings or symbols from different stone are just like in the Japanese Treasure Signs And Symbols

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
but according to my grandfather ....

Well gee: My grandfather too had lots of tall tales and superstitions. That I'm sure he was quite sincere on as well. He'd come to the So. CA deserts as a young 20-something worker in the 1920s. So he had lots of tales of wild camels that still wander the deserts. And the "lost pearl ship", etc.... I'm sure he was quite sincere.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
You think you and your grandfather aren't susceptible to the "telephone game" and "treasure hysteria" ? Consider the following true story:

How the telephone game can go awry, even from first-hand witnesses:

A buddy of mine was working sidewalk tearouts in an old-town district. Every few days, they tore out another section of old town sidewalk. But because they filled it with concrete the very same day, my friend had to be there right-during their lunch hour to hunt the dirt.

The workers were enthralled at his daily take of seateds, barbers, tokens, etc... He'd show them as they returned from lunch. One day he found an owl-shaped amulet charm thing. It was gold colored, and had red jewels for the eyes. As he showed it to the curious workers, he mused "it might be gold" (based on the color). And it probably dates to the 1800s (based on the age of the coins he'd found in the area). And "the eyes might be rubies", etc....

That night, at home, as he cleaned and inspected his finds, he studied the owl charm thing. Turns out that it was just cheap costume gold plated jewelry from the 1920s. And the red-jeweled eyes were just red glass chip.

The next day, he was out there again doing his thing. A new driver of heavy equipment was eyeing him intently. The worker finally got the nerve to come over and ask what he'd found. My friend told him that he'd found nothing but junk that day.

The worker launched into stories of how, the day before, that another md'r had found "all sorts of old old gold coins, etc...". My friend was awestruck! Thinking: "someone must've come here after I left, and found gold coins!". So as the two of them talked, the worker let out an interesting clue:

He mentioned an "owl" thiny. So my friend busted up laughing saying: "oh, that was me. And no, there it wasn't gold. And no, there wasn't gold coins, just a few IH's and a barber from the 1800s, etc..." But the worker would not be dissuaded! He was convinced there must've been some other md'r there, who found these goodies.

How did he know?? Because he "heard it first hand" from his buddies. Around the water cooler that morning . And they "saw it first hand"

Do you see how quickly the telephone game evolves ? And that was a single night!! Go figure if you add 70 yrs. Doh!

OP
OP
J

jonhjothurs

Feb 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
but this location is a private place no one can enter and do what he want..i am the owner sir..until now the whole way during Japanese are still there and marked.i draw my location sir I send to you so that you give a comment or suggestion of this matter,because I believe yamashita treasure I will do my very best to find the said things.
I don't have enough money to buy or rent a metal detector sir I want to need your advice of what are we doing beacause 100% this place is positive with a treasure and a site of Japanese during WWII.i believe in my grandfather story and he witness..at this time sir I want only to know if what is the meaning of those symbols..thank you very much sir for your cooperation.i am asking to you because I know your the export..i have no idea about treasure but now im already reading,searching Treasure Forums about treasure sign and symbols..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions