Need Help!! 200 Treasure Maps from WWII
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Need Help!! 200 Treasure Maps from WWII

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1
    jp
    AU Hunter

    Dec 2016
    Philippines
    OKM Rover C II
    6
    9 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Need Help!! 200 Treasure Maps from WWII

    Hi everyone,

    My hobby is searching for Yamashita Treasure from WWII in the Philippines.
    I have come across 200 small maps indicating "Targets".
    I have scanned the red square area with 3 different scanners and have all located metal, precious metal and AU, though I have not dug it yet.

    The symbols are not Japanese but are codes and would like to know what they mean.
    I can find targets easily with metal detectors now but I think the map explains the entrance to the tunnels, how deep, and so on.

    Can someone please help me?

    accesstakashi@gmail.com
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Map1.pdf 
Views:	1565 
Size:	284.6 KB 
ID:	1392844
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Map2.pdf 
Views:	872 
Size:	301.2 KB 
ID:	1392845
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Map3.pdf 
Views:	791 
Size:	280.4 KB 
ID:	1392846
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Map4.pdf 
Views:	824 
Size:	214.1 KB 
ID:	1392847
    embrym and emaxgirl like this.

  2. #2
    cl
    Nov 2016
    At sea my ship
    305
    1038 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by accesstakashi View Post
    Hi everyone,

    My hobby is searching for Yamashita Treasure from WWII in the Philippines.
    I have come across 200 small maps indicating "Targets".
    I have scanned the red square area with 3 different scanners and have all located metal, precious metal and AU, though I have not dug it yet.

    The symbols are not Japanese but are codes and would like to know what they mean.
    I can find targets easily with metal detectors now but I think the map explains the entrance to the tunnels, how deep, and so on.

    Can someone please help me?

    accesstakashi@gmail.com
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Map1.pdf 
Views:	1565 
Size:	284.6 KB 
ID:	1392844
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Map2.pdf 
Views:	872 
Size:	301.2 KB 
ID:	1392845
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Map3.pdf 
Views:	791 
Size:	280.4 KB 
ID:	1392846
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Map4.pdf 
Views:	824 
Size:	214.1 KB 
ID:	1392847
    I think you be best severed determine what you have is real to start with? The image maps blown up photographs looks like they have been drawn with artline textures. They was first developed in Japan 1966 a good 21 year after WW2. Thus I leave to connect the dots......

    Mal

  3. #3
    jp
    AU Hunter

    Dec 2016
    Philippines
    OKM Rover C II
    6
    9 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by South Sea mariner View Post
    I think you be best severed determine what you have is real to start with? The image maps blown up photographs looks like they have been drawn with artline textures. They was first developed in Japan 1966 a good 21 year after WW2. Thus I leave to connect the dots......

    Mal
    Hi Mal,

    Thanks for your view. The carbon dating on the fabric is 1944 according to the owner of the maps.
    The last one the texture is like used for umbrella. Its the same church as the first one.
    We have found scanned the church and the 2nd map and have gotten positive result.
    Its Christmas season so there is always people there and will talk to the priest early next year.
    The target in the second map, we will use another detector and get further verification since digging costs money.
    embrym likes this.

  4. #4

    Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    13,667
    10061 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by accesstakashi View Post
    .... The carbon dating on the fabric is 1944 according to the owner of the maps.
    ...
    For starters, correct me if I'm wrong, but "carbon dating" hones things down to CENTURIES, or millenias, not individual years. (like for dinosaur bones and so forth). You might be getting hood-winked by someone wishing to sell you something. Did you buy these ? If so, how do you know that wasn't just a sales-pitch ?

    And you say "200 maps" !! ?? Are they all different locations/depictions ? If so, let me guess: Yamashita "buried in 200 different treasure locations", eh ?

  5. #5
    jp
    AU Hunter

    Dec 2016
    Philippines
    OKM Rover C II
    6
    9 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_in_CA View Post
    For starters, correct me if I'm wrong, but "carbon dating" hones things down to CENTURIES, or millenias, not individual years. (like for dinosaur bones and so forth). You might be getting hood-winked by someone wishing to sell you something. Did you buy these ? If so, how do you know that wasn't just a sales-pitch ?

    And you say "200 maps" !! ?? Are they all different locations/depictions ? If so, let me guess: Yamashita "buried in 200 different treasure locations", eh ?
    Hi Tom in CA,
    No one is trying to sell the maps.
    My friend has about 200 of these maps with location names.
    He said he had it carbon dated. It was given to him from a former governor of the area who died. For me its not relevent.
    I'm just saying we found positive scanning result where the red boxes are and just wanted to know what the symbols mean.
    We even found an entrance to a tunnel which we screwed up and filled up with water.
    Just curious.

  6. #6

    Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    13,667
    10061 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    accesstakashi, thanx for the answer. Are you aware of the thousands of circulating maps for this treasure ? Search google for awhile, and you'll see that everyone who's looked for it, or invested in it, etc.... have "maps". And like yours, supposedly all with pedigree lineage back to "such & such soldier who was Yamashita's personal aid" (or driver, or maid, or scout, or person who dug the holes, etc...).

    And each one who.... like yourself .... got it from another person, will pass down the story of how it was passed down for the last 70 yrs. till now (hence how can you doubt ?). But stop and think: If you've got hundreds or thousands of these maps being passed around, don't think for a second that maybe (just maybe) they could be some doubts ?

    I'm sure you'd agree that spurious maps are bandied about. But you're probably going to say that "yours are the exception" and yours are the "real mcCoy", right ? Stop and think for a moment: So too does every single other map holder think the same thing. Theirs is the legitimate one. And the others (including yours) are the silly made up ones. Right ?

    Either that, or you're going to have to come up with the notion that there are simply hundreds or thousands of individual treasures out there. And have the notion that "no maps are the result of gimmicks to entice investors" .

  7. #7

    Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    13,667
    10061 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    There was a true story of a guy that got killed , by other TH'rs, while looking for the Lost Dutchman's mine here in the USA. Word had circulated among fellow Dutchman TH'rs, that this new guy in the area "... had a map" he was boasting about. So some other TH'rs killed him, to get the map. Turns out the map was simply cut out of a TH'r magazine page. Ie.: ANYONE could have gotten this "map", from a magazine rack Treasure magazine of the 1970's era.

    But to this starry eyed TH'r, his map was somehow unique, beyond question, etc... So too do the other TH'rs who got wind of a "new guy in town possessing a map", never doubt for a moment that "it must be true" so "we have to get a hold of this", blah blah.

    See how "maps" tend to become "beyond question", whenever one surfaces ?

  8. #8
    jp
    AU Hunter

    Dec 2016
    Philippines
    OKM Rover C II
    6
    9 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_in_CA View Post
    accesstakashi, thanx for the answer. Are you aware of the thousands of circulating maps for this treasure ? Search google for awhile, and you'll see that everyone who's looked for it, or invested in it, etc.... have "maps". And like yours, supposedly all with pedigree lineage back to "such & such soldier who was Yamashita's personal aid" (or driver, or maid, or scout, or person who dug the holes, etc...).

    And each one who.... like yourself .... got it from another person, will pass down the story of how it was passed down for the last 70 yrs. till now (hence how can you doubt ?). But stop and think: If you've got hundreds or thousands of these maps being passed around, don't think for a second that maybe (just maybe) they could be some doubts ?

    I'm sure you'd agree that spurious maps are bandied about. But you're probably going to say that "yours are the exception" and yours are the "real mcCoy", right ? Stop and think for a moment: So too does every single other map holder think the same thing. Theirs is the legitimate one. And the others (including yours) are the silly made up ones. Right ?

    Either that, or you're going to have to come up with the notion that there are simply hundreds or thousands of individual treasures out there. And have the notion that "no maps are the result of gimmicks to entice investors" .
    Hi Tom in CA,
    Thanks for the advise. I never trust Filipinos and I only trust the scanned data I get at the site. Its just interesting that this guy has about 200 small maps on cloth each with names of locations. I wish I could read the symbols but its not Japanese but are codes. I have actually been to 2 sites and have found a good scan data. Please see the attached.
    I don't buy anything or give any money to Filipinos, I just pay for backhoe and water pumps just for few days for each project.
    It doesn't cost that much. But I haven't found anything yet hahaha.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1946450901.jpg 
Views:	627 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	1393678Click image for larger version. 

Name:	494195681.jpg 
Views:	506 
Size:	63.5 KB 
ID:	1393679

  9. #9

    Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    13,667
    10061 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by accesstakashi View Post
    ..... But I haven't found anything yet hahaha.....

    Well by all means keep us informed. I would LOVE to see the day my kill-joy theories and doubts are bashed. I want very badly to be dis-proven
    Real of Tayopa likes this.

  10. #10
    us
    Amature Historian and World Traveler.

    Feb 2013
    Sovereign America
    607
    631 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I can assist you. Respond to the email I sent you. Regards


    There are no ancient secrets to decoding the past, there is only great research and applied logic.


  11. #11
    XLV
    XLV is offline
    Need MAX discrimination

    Jul 2016
    South East Asia
    818
    386 times
    Inspector
    to this a old thread if your below the water table your wasting your time

  12. #12
    ph
    Nov 2011
    351
    124 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    i agree. no one can recover a treasure when it is located below the water table. i have seen one area where even so many powerful pumps cannot even drain the area . its an endless supply of water that even with the presence of so many submersible pumps, they cannot even drain a 60 feet of water at any given time.

    it makes you think how you can beat the japanese in their own area of mysteries and cunning engineering design. i once thought of using a steel casing enough for a person to go down, but it was not my area and it was only a wishful thinking.

    to prevent the cement vault from going beyond the water table, do not let the cement vault fall into the water table.

    if the item is already located below the water table, i dont know how to beat that. the japanese placed the items using a 45 degree angle to bypass the water table. japanese are good locators of aquifers and underground rivers like us. only that we dont know how to reverse engineer what they did and we dont know how to recover it. it makes me think i should have enrolled and aspired to be an engineer during my younger days in order to recover the yamashita treasure.

    if the item has already slided or transferred to the water table (usually upon falling on the 3rd try or 4th try), its already unrecoverable. its already under the sand and gravel aquifer or underground river (conduits). we usually say its goodbye philippines when the cement vault slides below the water table. goodbye our gold. so near yet so far.

  13. #13

    Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    13,667
    10061 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by renantagum30 View Post
    .... so near yet so far.
    Is it possible .... just maybe ... that there wasn't a treasure there ?

  14. #14
    ph
    Nov 2011
    351
    124 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    and here is tom again with this negative attitude again. that one is lying.

    do you want a wager tom? ill let u see a cement vault at 4 feet or 6 feet.we can excavate it. and take pictures of it. i will let u select which area you want. these are the areas we have not touched because i do not own the lands on which these cement vaults are found. but i want you to bring all your geophysical equipments (all equipments you can bring)so that you will see how it will vanish before your own eyes. let us put 100,000 us dollars each on the bank of your own choice. we can execute an escrow agreement with the bank manager inside the bank premises. you select the bank.

    if you found im lying, you will have my 100,000 usd. if you can see that cement vault and it will slide to another location, i win. let us put it in a bank of your own choice in an escrow based agreement. you can bring your video but no tv channels please. of course, a bank representative of the bank of your own choice will be there during the excavation . hire a lawyer so everything will be legal. the escrow arrangement will be drafted by your own lawyer so it becomes a binding contract. you select the bank and the lawyer all you want.

    let us agree on a date like 3 months from now. i will raise that money first before we wager so i can have a wager to counter your wager. let us agree on a date.

    if you dont agree with my dare, it means you are only interested on discrediting all legitimate and authentic treasure hunters in the philippines. it makes me wonder about your motive for commenting and discreditng treasure hunters


    i want to prove you wrong that you only gain experience in yamashita treasure hunting through reading in yamashita treasure forums. i want to throw an evidence to you to prove that yamashita treasures exist only that they cannot be recovered by an ordinary mortal or treasure hunter. as sir 666 said, it took a battalion or 10,000 men to bury that treasure. it means it cannot be recovered by a single or even a few individuals. when you see that evidence for yourself and record the said evidence of sliding vault and cement, the next time you say im lying when i post here , i want to show to everybody (the recorded videos where you are present and when the vault slided) that you are lying despite all the evidence that you have seen and recorded during our wager.
    Last edited by renantagum30; Jan 19, 2018 at 07:04 PM.
    weekender likes this.

  15. #15
    XLV
    XLV is offline
    Need MAX discrimination

    Jul 2016
    South East Asia
    818
    386 times
    Inspector
    WAIT A minute let me get this straight .....as the story goes the book of maps MR matsumoto has it ....word has it 172 maps .....guy alive ask him ...g boy say 172 sites if wrong this is what i remember from along time back in the real world .....that photo what GPR ....what someboby copy the maps and added the testament which version the king james ?? i dont know nothing about GPR ....somebody told u u had a target ?? odds are one map maybe 200 your dreaming ....so u had a target and u dug down and found nothing ??,,,,,was that target ground area rich in carbon ,gold ore powder size,, black sand ,,,, salt the list go on for ever u ever think might of u dug right thru the target last time i remember carbon what they use on large electric relays conducts really really good .... so lets add up the facts real targets are real .... no treasure found the target wasnt real ..map wasnt real .. site wasnt real ....did u have a real target ?? who read that GPR or whatever that is the guy that sold the unit ,,,,,try another map waste some more money i only hope u prove me wrong ...
    Last edited by XLV; Jan 20, 2018 at 01:57 AM.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Treasure Chests from the WWII!
    By UnderMiner in forum Today's Finds!
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Oct 23, 2015, 06:16 PM
  2. treasure of WWII
    By pippinwhitepaws in forum Treasure In The News!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Dec 30, 2013, 01:34 PM
  3. Book of Buried WWII Treasure (U.K.)
    By AnnieF in forum Cache Hunting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Dec 02, 2012, 02:41 PM
  4. WWII CABLE MAPS
    By gold fever pete in forum Maps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Apr 28, 2011, 04:16 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: Sep 14, 2008, 03:48 PM

Search tags for this page

hidden treasure map in the philippines
,
treasure map in the philippines
,
treasure map philippines
,

www.map of yamashita treasure

,
yamashita gold map
,
yamashita symbols codes of book
,
yamashita treasure in the philippines map
,

yamashita treasure map

,
yamashita treasure maps
,
yamashita treasure sites philippines
Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0