OP
K

Kilonova3

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes it could of happened naturally.

You seem to have at least some knowledge of geology. At such a depth how common is it to see what appear to be abnormally flat stones with surfaces that appear to have been filed down? Would there be any room at all for speculation that they could be artificial? Or would your immediate thought be naturally occuring?

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sir kilonova.

why are you so concerned with natural rocks? do not use metal detector please. i tell you you cannot encounter real items when you use metal detectors. you can only get decoys.

OP
OP
K

Kilonova3

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kind of looks like black mica or smokey quartz.Having you ever seen glacial rocks,rocks that have been smoothed by a glacier.I dont know where you live so i dont know if your area had glaciers or not.Where i live has. https://www.google.com/search?q=gla...9o_YAhVl34MKHaY8BpIQ_AUICygC&biw=1093&bih=503

This is a very tropical zone. No glaciers for many thousands of miles. Im assuming there wouldnt have been at least since the last ice age. To get to the ice age layer im assuming youd have to dig much deeper than 9 ft. But again im no geologist.

OP
OP
K

Kilonova3

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sir kilonova.

why are you so concerned with natural rocks? do not use metal detector please. i tell you you cannot encounter real items when you use metal detectors. you can only get decoys.

I think it depends on how the item was hidden. Some items can absolutely be detected with certain types of detection technology. But I agree that if you only rely on your metal detector you have a good chance of going bankrupt here before anything.

The stone just appeared to be unusual to me after i noticed the markings and that they were on the flat surface, along with the fact that its sort of "arrow shaped" and the pointy end was pointing down. Just looking for other opinions is all...

Last edited:

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
are you located at davao city philippines? there are a lot of cement vaults there. have you not found even one?

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we are speaking here of items buried by the japanese. all are laden by anti detector materials, one that would not be detected by a metal detector.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
adfa adfada

View attachment 1526975 View attachment 1526976 View attachment 1526977 View attachment 1526978

you could wonder all you want. you could always say these stones are not natural. but it begs another question, are you there for the stone or the gold items? do not focus much on the fact that these stones are natural or not. YOU ARE NOT THERE TO GET UNKNOWN AND stones which are made by the japanese. they could be natural or not, but what good does it make to you if they are natural or not? if they are not natural, would you get rich for that? you are there for the gold items, not the fact if these stones are natural or not.

i would advice to not spend your money by hurriedly dig and dig. research first on the previous failed diggings by treasure hunters. learn from mistakes.

your money will be wasted sir if you use metal detectors. i have been treasure hunting for 10 years before i went bankrupt twice and lost money, huge money. i am really concerned about you burning money from treasure hunting using metal detectors. but i am not here to help you because i failed also. but its the only thing i can give you, a piece of advice. refrain from using metal detectors when you treasure hunt.

and please have this attitude, if you have an extra money to burn, always consider treasure hunting as an unknown and losing venture. your chance of getting it is one percent out of 1% . it means you dont even have a chance of getting it. so temper your excitement and consider treasure hunting only as an exploration with almost zero chance of getting it. that way, you will not spend all your hard earned retirement money and entire lifetime savings in treasure hunting.

i have been there. lost all of the said money and savings and incurred some debts. in short, save your money intended for your family and do not gamble their future. but if you have an extra after you have saved substantial money for your family, you can afford to do it. if none, do not dip your finger on the cookie jar where your family savings are hidden.

always plan before you engage in treasure hunting. just dont spend money because you have been told by your filipino friends about make believe stories and hearsay make believe stories that this person got treasure and got rich. research it yourself.

as one of my acquiantance said, if you fail to plan, you are planning to fail already.

so your first plan should be, why did all the previous treasure hunters failed in their treasure hunting. research and back engineer their style. keyword: metal detectors and failing to plan, and others.

Last edited:

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
your money will be wasted sir if you use metal detectors. i have been treasure hunting for 10 years before i went bankrupt twice and lost money, huge money. i am really concerned about you burning money from treasure hunting using metal detectors. but i am not here to help you because i failed also. but its the only thing i can give you, a piece of advice. refrain from using metal detectors when you treasure hunt.

and please have this attitude, if you have an extra money to burn, always consider treasure hunting as an unknown and losing venture. your chance of getting it is one percent out of 1% . it means you dont even have a chance of getting it. so temper your excitement and consider treasure hunting only as an exploration with almost zero chance of getting it. that way, you will not spend all your hard earned retirement money and entire lifetime savings in treasure hunting.

i have been there. lost all of the said money and savings and incurred some debts. in short, save your money intended for your family and do not gamble their future. but if you have an extra after you have saved substantial money for your family, you can afford to do it. if none, do not dip your finger on the cookie jar where your family savings are hidden.

always plan before you engage in treasure hunting. just dont spend money because you have been told by your filipino friends about make believe stories and hearsay make believe stories that this person got treasure and got rich. research it yourself.

as one of my acquiantance said, if you fail to plan, you are planning to fail already.

so your first plan should be, why did all the previous treasure hunters failed in their treasure hunting. research and back engineer their style. keyword: metal detectors and failing to plan, and others.

OP
OP
K

Kilonova3

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
are you located at davao city philippines? there are a lot of cement vaults there. have you not found even one?

I live in cagayan de oro now, how about here? Nope i never actually found one. Wish us luck tho. I work for my filipina wife who gets the permits. I just hear stories of people making recoveries with metal detectors. But maybe youre right and there all just stories.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
most filipinos are liars. talk is cheap . they heard it from friends who knows a friend that the friend of his friend had a relative who knows someone that somebody got a treasure. all bullshit and unverified stories. all of these are hearsays. if you cant find proof, those stories are make believe stories. find proof and research it yourself. if one is a hitter, he must be a half billion or a billion dollar rich already. look at the lifestyle of that person who had it made in treasure hunting.

i dont know about cagayan de oro. but in bukidnon, there are sliding cement vaults. if some areas in cdo are rented by the japanese before the war for their abaca plantation, most likely the items there are sliding cement vaults. but ask people there from your place. in davao city and as far as davao del norte and comval provinces, a lot of cement vaults just slide because filipino treasure hunters are stupid, forgetting about the real weight of gold and using backhoe and chains to lift up the vault or breaking the cement vault using backhoes. all of them slided like a faces down the toilet flush system.

if you get permits, you will only legalize the harassment that will be undertaken by local authorities. its like giving them your own gun so they can point it at your head. and when the gold will be recovered (1% of 1%) by miracle, they will squeeze that trigger using your own gun. but im not saying you dont get permits. im just saying you are endangering your life because getting a recovery or not, or success or failure, your neighbors and most filipinos will always think you recovered something. and when you leave the place because you failed, they will always think you have recovered already. and they will get jealous and plan something bad for you.

do you want that to happen?

OP
OP
K

Kilonova3

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
most filipinos are liars. talk is cheap . they heard it from friends who knows a friend that the friend of his friend had a relative who knows someone that somebody got a treasure. all bullshit and unverified stories. all of these are hearsays. if you cant find proof, those stories are make believe stories. find proof and research it yourself. if one is a hitter, he must be a half billion or a billion dollar rich already. look at the lifestyle of that person who had it made in treasure hunting.

i dont know about cagayan de oro. but in bukidnon, there are sliding cement vaults. if some areas in cdo are rented by the japanese before the war for their abaca plantation, most likely the items there are sliding cement vaults. but ask people there from your place. in davao city and as far as davao del norte and comval provinces, a lot of cement vaults just slide because filipino treasure hunters are stupid, forgetting about the real weight of gold and using backhoe and chains to lift up the vault or breaking the cement vault using backhoes. all of them slided like a faces down the toilet flush system.

if you get permits, you will only legalize the harassment that will be undertaken by local authorities. its like giving them your own gun so they can point it at your head. and when the gold will be recovered (1% of 1%) by miracle, they will squeeze that trigger using your own gun. but im not saying you dont get permits. im just saying you are endangering your life because getting a recovery or not, or success or failure, your neighbors and most filipinos will always think you recovered something. and when you leave the place because you failed, they will always think you have recovered already. and they will get jealous and plan something bad for you.

do you want that to happen?

Oh boy... but i dont want to break the law you know? Maybe its best i stop treasure hunting. This is all very good information. Thank you for taking all the time to give it to me.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what they dont know will not hurt you. just be silent and discreet. but its true, if you get caught, that is problematic because you have broken the law. its easy to say but difficult to do.

that is why it is easy to quit than to venture into the unkown while burning away money

Last edited:

sapper

Jun 7, 2013
Notice these brush strokes... its clear that pressure was first applied and then released as the forming of each "character" completed in a consistant way to form the characters.. causing the brush to spread and then tighten back again at the end as pressure was removed. These are painted markings.. done by a highly skilled japanese calligrapher.. im 100% on this.

Any thoughts?

View attachment 1527317
None of this is secret code. All of your stones are naturally occurring. Flats happen from fissures in any type of stone in any biome. Your "characters" are not paint. They are natural. Take a "sample" with a toothpick or nail or anything and just end the speculation. If it's paint it will come right off. It's not worth any money anyway so just do it already and end this thread. It's natural. Sorry friend.

Sent from my SM-G935V using TreasureNet.com mobile app

sapper

Jun 7, 2013
Notice these brush strokes... its clear that pressure was first applied and then released as the forming of each "character" completed in a consistant way to form the characters.. causing the brush to spread and then tighten back again at the end as pressure was removed. These are painted markings.. done by a highly skilled japanese calligrapher.. im 100% on this.

Any thoughts?

View attachment 1527317
An "f" ton of time could be saved if you just scratched the "paint" to see if it's paint.

Sent from my SM-G935V using TreasureNet.com mobile app

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread