How deep?

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
tom your 100% right u think the same they stole it on that island ..... but here head lines ROXAS 70s picture of a buddha its like first nugget ..then seen that now there a buddha in there area ..i have a idea who (family name) it might of been stolen from ((no your crazy they say)) its was left of the battle field probably because the guy that stole it got killed .... these troops dug so much 1000# bxmbs falling everyday ....i hope .i got the point across those troops were so tired they used there heads and buried the treasure with explosives .... ive been back there they dug caves to hid in .....your life comes first .... if someone told me they buried the treasure 50 feet deep with shovels i just laugh ......if u had all the facts u know right away if its one of those 1% ... ill pick a ship the abokuma in dapitain oct26 44 ,,,,they say it was dropping off gold (many told me this ) ...i told them keep dreaming ... its was being repaired if had gold it was headed back to japan with the destroyer that was with it y would u drop it off ,,,,never in a million years

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
enochsea 7 the 4 major naval cities if u dont already know are the following manila ,bacolod , cebu and davao .....do research look for ships that never left those ports that were heading back to japan ask around did any one ever see a hospital ship in the port .... find out if any one seen very large amount of troops moving from the port in 1944 if u know all this ok .... because u might be digging for what ???? i kilo bar , bag of silver coins, u ever think a full box of ammo might be buried there ????? u want help ..... one question what made u choose that exact spot the signal from the white 808 ???? a map ???? a stone markers??? eye witness ??? i totally understand if u dont want to answer u might want to also look on the internet to see if your near one of the 170 possible sites listed by i think listed b boy that might help

Last edited:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
666, I'm sorry, but I can't follow the grammatical sense of your last 2 posts. As far as I can tell, you have not told me why a Buddha statue can't belong to someone in the geographic locale. Who happens to be Buddhist by his own persuasion. Or even if "stolen", why it necessarily has to indicate "more treasure nearby".

And you bring up Roxas into the conversation . In relation to a Buddha statue? If so, are you aware that Roxas own son is now claiming that no Buddhist statue was found by his father ?

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
am telling u your 100% correct in that place one of the richest families (chinese has a buddha like that 2018) they owe half the real estate there they probably owed one just like it in 1943 when it got stolen ... the chinese in that city dug tunnels under these building to hide there stuff ( but some great treasure hunters thinks no it was the enemy troops ) ,,,,,,,,am sorry im a dunk in english and writing skills i had a small stroke 2 months ago and i wont be here now if i didnt.... my daughter lives in this place so know a lot about it .... im sorry for not saying the place thats whats problem is ROXAS is Luzon am talking on another island ......i dont want start another gold rush like in the 70s @80s ....i even meet steve who fought on that battle field in 1945 living in that town 2003 when i gOt here ...he told me about a eagle cut into the rocks ,,,some boy from calif did it ....RESEARCH ,,,LANDMARKS:goldbar:,,,, U HAVE A GOOD DAY TOM

Last edited:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
..... im sorry for not saying the place thats whats problem is ROXAS is Luzon am talking on another island .........

Huh ? Wait, I'm confused. When we're using the word "Roxas", are we talking about the name for some PLACE (or island or whatever) ? Or are we talking about the fellow named: "Rogelio Roxas" ?

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
ROXAS is a person that knew of a gold mine in baguio the city in lazon (the big island in the north) far from manila 1943 there was a train to the bottom of the mountains (place to place 200miles im guessing ) when he was young he knew of a gold mine after the war he noticed the entrance bxmbed and closed up (no gas no water no traps couldnt of been the enemy ) thats what i remember from (2003 i was at the mine ) i was at 3 different hard rock gold mines in baguio ....the treasure hunter marcos (aka great leader) am guessing maybe he might of been storing it there said it was his.... if i remember the law he wrote all treasures found had to go thru him so he sent his boys with m-16s to straighten this problem out ...let me point out a few things ROXAS far as i know didnt own that mine and was trespassing that gold wasnt his (aka claim jumper)... ,,,at that time i think marcos was the richest man in the world ... ronny even sent airforce 1 to clark to pick him up when he was in trouble ...u probably know all this ....mrs marcos at a party at starks told me she just bought 4 buildings in lower manhattan ....thats worth billions today i meet a older soldier in tuba in 2003 he told me his father moved thousands of tons from lots of sites over the years ... if true or not who knows singapore gold was stolen ... remember u heard this from a dunk

Last edited:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
ROXAS is a person ....

Ok. So is that "person" the "Rogelio Roxas" ? So closely associated with this treasure legend ? If so, then I challenge you to look into all the links from scholars , who give more plausible explanations. And cast much critique on the whole "Rogelio Roxas" story. Ie.: It's been dis-proven/debunked.

As far as all the other stuff you cite : Dates, Names, gold mines, persons suddenly inexplicably rich, mines inexplicably closed, etc.... : I propose to you that this is the same psychology of ANY good treasure story (Oak Island, etc...) : IT DOESN'T MATTER how many individual facts are true, if there WAS NO treasure there in the first place.

Example: A) how much coconut fiber does it take to float a box of gold across the Atlantic ocean B) Can or can not slaves dig 200 ft. deep in a month? C) did or did not the ocean currents take ocean liners close to the Philippines or didn't they ? D) What is the current real estate value of the lower Manhattan buildings ? E) Were the mines "hard rock" or "soft rock" ?

Don't you get it ? All these peripheral wonderful questions all assume there was a TREASURE THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. But if that 1% of the story isn't true, then all debate on the other points of the story, is fruitless :(

For example : The "entrance to a mine bombed and closed shut at the end of the war" . The obvious and clear intent of this factoid is conspiratorial: Ie.: "They must've been trying to hide something !" Right ? But I can tell you for a fact, being from California (we had a gold rush where thousands of mine shafts were sunk) that "closed up mines" are a DIME A DOZEN. If that necessarily means: "treasure", then you ought to come look here.

But no. On the contrary, there were/are other reasons the mines entrances are now closed with debris. Now .. please, ... don't get "lost in the example". Don't list 20 reasons why various other reasons (landslides, closing to prevent vandalism/trespassing) couldn't be the reason. OTHERWISE we enter right back into the same psychology of "prove to me how much coconut fibers it takes to float gold boxes across the oceans" types debates.

AArrrgghhh.

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
tom u are correct .....but when i see a say 500 pound amount of gold in a school on tv here ....or church or bridge and remember the government showing u,,,,, its was found on there property ,,,,,,its real only problem was that from a ship , gold mine . bank . rich budhha family etc .....right away what u say is correct 100% no logic its treasure from oversea in there dreams ......and those natives buying million peso houses they found what 5 one kilo bars ( guy in this area found a fist size nugget ) that native to that island 7104 islands lots of them have gold...remember there was up to 1000... 1 kilo bars possible a year ....tom just think 20,000 yrs natives one year the enemy 1944 them stones are every where ....its like finding bottle caps or pull tab in a park

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
u take a guys like terry with his zed (ny #1 nugget hunter ) and steve with his zed (alaska nevada nugget hunter) they show u how much gold here (nuggets)) and if that not good enough i got a Down under boy named mike with his zed ,,,,,,,Great ad for minelab

Last edited:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
tom u are correct .....but when i see a say 500 pound amount of gold in a school on tv here .......

I am willing to take a look at this. Got a link ?

Whatever it is: I gather, from the rest of your post, that this "500 pounds of gold" is indisputable in your mind's eye. The rest of your post speaks of it as fact. It's not simply "claimed". It could not have "More plausible" explanations. Right ? And if you've traced back to the source, it's a reputable news source (and not some National enquirer type magazine source). Right ? It couldn't be "staged", right ?

I have NO DOUBT that news stories (especially in tabloid rags) and campfire stories will indeed surface. And will indeed show "piles of gold bars" supposed to be from this treasure. HECK: I CAN SHOW YOU RIGHT FROM THE PAGES OF T'NET pictures that have been posted (and videos) of Rooms and stacks of gold bars. Said to be this treasure. But when you go to try to pin down the source of the picture or video , it's elusive. It could all just be made up as a scam to attract investors (even though the person posting the links or photos ISN'T THEMSELVES in any sort of scam).

And if you point out the possibility to the current person posting this, they will never accept this. They launch out on sideways proofs like the psychology I point out in post #67. Eg.: persons with sudden wealth. Or government agents seen walking in the jungle doing something suspicious. Or how many coconut fibers does it take to float a box of gold across the Atlantic, etc...

And I can show you post after post after post , coming from well-meaning sincere Filipino members, who will tell us about a treasure that they've "found". Notice it's always in the past tense. It's never "I *think* I found.... ". It's always in past tense "found". And their posts go on to inquire about which detector can detect gold 6 to 9 meters deep. Or ... where is the best place to smelt/sell 500 pounds of gold. Or .... is there deadly gasses and do I need a gas mask ? Etc.... If a similar story in a news link to stories like those is what you're referring to, then read on:

Other md'rs will chime in giving their advice on metal detector technology. Or ... the best smelter buyers to sell the gold to, etc.... BUT ME: I hone in on the past tense "found". Because I immediately smell a contradiction : If they're inquiring about a detector to get this, .... why do they even need a detector? If they have already FOUND (past tense) it, then they shouldn't need a detector. Right ?? Do you see the contradiction ? AND SURE ENOUGH, with enough cross-examination, they admit that they didn't exactly *find* it yet. HOWEVER: they've honed it down to a certain meadow. Or cave. Or lake bottom, etc..... Now it's just the final details of extracting it. Or legal issues with the government, etc..... I try to point out, in that case, that person therefore hasn't FOUND anything yet. BUT IT NEVER WORKS. They are still utterly convinced they've "found" it. Even though they've never seen a single gold coin or gold bar. See the fever at work ?

SO TOO when you read of gold in your school (or whatever source you're presently alluding to), you have to keep in mind, that the stories you read, or hear from your fellows there, COULD BE THE VERY SAME PSYCHOLOGY. They're sincere, but .... they're simply taken in by treasure fever. So they cast their story in the past tense "found". And you pick up on that. And simply take it at face value that someone "found" (past tense) something. It's not till you've done the cross-examination like I do, that you realize : NO ONE'S FOUND DIDDLY SQUAT YET.

That's why I need to see what school story you are alluding to. Because, just like I've dismantled, and/or shown more plausible explanations for, all such Yamashita stories I've ever studied, So too do I suspect this will be just like them .

Hence: Got a link ? You allude to "seeing it" (I assume you mean a photo ?) and allude to "TV" (so perhaps a video link exists?) Thus: I'm game. But you have to promise me that you'll be open to admit, if other plausible explanation could exist, to what you see. And bear in mind, that NO MATTER THE SOURCE, I have no doubt that the persons doing it and passing it along (news source, etc...) can be QUITE SINCERE. So do not construe the phrase "more plausible" with "this person is lying". Because, just like in the multiple T'net examples of past tense "found", the person is 100% sincere. Yet, as shown, nothing was "found".

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
seen that one on tv it was in luzon school i was in southern cebu olob ,,, newspaper dumaguete city negros worker found ww2 treasure gold ( looked spanish era to me not ww2) .. sagay negros man found roman treasure headline news tv uk women find fist size nuggets at Taal lake theres lots of them these are 100% real .... i only wish i wrote all this stuff down (log book ) but i was way to busy traveling around the towns and jungles researching and looking at sites .....am sorry as long as am stuck in this chair ill put up here the full details now on

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
i just try to look up these fines on the internet nothing ( i guess john lear was right ) is it this side of the world or me .....i been to all of these places over the years ....am not fake news,,,,, none of the tv ,, newspaper stortes are yamashita related .... what i seen all native stuff only the roman coins numbering in the hundreds in sagay city ( been there 2004 checking a ww2 story stolen silver peso coins)

Last edited:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
seen that one on tv it was in luzon school i was in southern cebu olob ,,, newspaper ...

Ok. But there's still nothing here for me to analyze. Other than you saying "I saw such & such on TV". Or "I once read a newspaper article". You've got to realize, there are people who would claim that Elvis is still alive, or Bigfoot exists. And they might say: "Because I saw a TV show once" or "I read it in a magazine article", etc... That's fine. But how can anyone cross examine the evidence, if there's nothing more to go on , other than the person saying "... because I heard about it" (essentially).

BUT LET'S JUST CUT TO THE CHASE : I'll grant, for sake of argument, that caches and such HAVE INDEED been found in the Philippines. The problem is: THE SAME CAN BE SAID of every other continent and country too. USA, UK, Mexico, Russian, China, Canada, etc.... Sure, it's no secret that mankind buried stuff in the past.

But the problem I see, with where this goes with this Yamashita legend, is that ANY past treasure story there (even when granted as true), somehow becomes iron-clad truth that: "Therefore , whatever camp-fire story I'm currently chasing, must ... of necessity ... be true". That does not logically follow. All it proves is that goodies were found in the past. So too can the same be said of the USA. But that does NOT automatically mean: Therefore there's a treasure in such & such cave, meadow, lake-bottom, etc.... Perhaps there is a treasure there. But the EVIDENCE that there is, is not to point to someone else's past success elsewhere. Otherwise, we must conclude that of every other country as well.

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
i believe 100% yamashita treasure when i see the guy on the cover of forbes magazine with it ..... no nobody,,,,,,, only the marcos could prove that ,,,,,,your are right ....u could do me a favor please look up on google man finds roman coins in sagay city .....or 2 uk women find nuggets at Taal lake .....if u find nothing please tell me

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
DAM u got the best equipment ( i look at your web site ) i use a shovel no detector ,,,,,these miners here i dont think know how to use that stuff ( spock died he cant help them either ) dont let the last war in 2017 scare u ...i find the spot am asking your help

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
SOS ,,,SOD ...MINELAB ,,,SOD ZED ...please minelab i need a simple proven detector that can go deep i mean DEEP water proof to 200 feet has built in canary detecting sensor GPR . sensor ,oro sensor , doesnt cost more then fort knox .......DAM that 800 only good to 10 Feet :pot-of-gold:.........MINELAB answer .if u know the exact spot all u need is a shovel to find a mountain of gold at 6 feet ......DAM those MINELAB boys are smart

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
tom i must live in the twilight zone i search for 4 hours on the net found the following a stupid video of of TAAL lake batangas of those 2 uk women and there nuggets ,,that japanese gentleman aka book of maps aka yamashito treasure ,,Mr matsumoto ,,,the cathedral of st joseph balangas city bataan (3/15) ... roman coins in silay the most important and interesting find i remember a few gold and silver coins, (approx hundred of bronze )?? was bought by the national geographic listed as 12th century deposit ( im brain dead i was looking in sagay 50 miles east my mistake ) ....the amount of stupid treasure stories was sickening ,,,,i want tell u am sorry i gave up ....i hope u understand so much stupid bs ...history here forgotten in hours not generations ....am just wasting my time if i only had a brain... u learn more from the movies like american guerrilla 1950 the steel claw 1961 they were expendable (in color 1945)

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread