OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
MR RENANTAGUM30 feel free to say anything u want ,,,,,that what this site for ....and the coin surfer he my hero:notworthy: he made finds i dream of ,,,maybe i got him beat on airplane parts , train parts , garbage , and empty cans that only due to location ,,, and my best find was on the surface and returned it to the owner if u only seen his face when in look in his wallet ...first i ask him did his lose his money he looked at me like i was the NPA ,,i told him to look in his wallet he looked his face dropped empty ,,,,i ask how much he said 25000 peso i reached in my back pocket gave his money i found in a nearby field his keep sake was with it thats how i figured it out it was him ,,, he still hail marys me today 10 years later ,,,his kids would went without food that month of sure .....

Last edited:
OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
MR RENANTAGUM30 u remember a few years ago Mr Matsumoto story in the news (cow under the church) st joseph bataan ......if i was 30 years younger i show u how one guy would get that one before Mr matsumoto did let me state thats not claim jumping (no body owns that gold ) .... the funny thing i heard about the place not the treasure 30 years ago from a soldier that was there in 1942 aka bataan death march .... if u know this story please tell it in detail to coin surfer,,,,, and about the book of maps he needs something research and this is the best because this guy still alive hunting as we speak and he got the best tactics i ever heard of:notworthy: ....u know this guy #1 hunter the real thing

Last edited:

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sir 666, who is this coin surfer you are talking about?

Balanga cathedral sits on P 15.2-B gold

March 21, 2015 / http://www.tempo.com.ph/2015/03/21/balanga-cathedral-sits-on-p-15-2-b-gold/

BALANGA CITY, Bataan – A Japanese treasure hunter, who claims to be the grandson of a World War II general, is convinced that 10 tons of gold bullion sits under the Cathedral Shrine of St. Joseph.

Hirohitso Matsumoto, now in his mid 60s, has been in and out of Bataan the past few years looking for billions of dollars worth of hidden treasures allegedly left behind by Japanese soldiers during the end of World War II.

Jovit Sumile, a friend of Matsumoto, said he accompanied the Japanese who stayed in Abucao for two weeks last January.

“The gold bullion hidden under the Cathedral is as big as a cow weighing exactly 10 tons, and this is the main purpose of the Japanese in coming here several times, but could not get access to the Church leadership to retrieve the gold, ” said Sumile, quoting Matsumoto.

Sumile is a native of Binugao, Davao City and married to a resident of Upper Laon in Abucay.

He claimed he was with Matsumoto when they unearthed two tons of gold bullions a few years ago in Limay town.

The treasure was packed in a sealed black coffin which was carried by a back hoe into an Elf truck, according to Sumile.

“Halos sumayad yong Elf na sinakyan naming pauwi ng Makati dahil sa bigat ng kargada naming ginto,” Sumile told this writer.

Sumile said they contracted workers to help them dig out the treasure, but all were asleep when they spirited out the gold.

“Matsumoto gave them something to drink so they would be asleep when we made our getaway,” Sumile said.

Sumile’s claim could not be independently confirmed.

At $2,000 per ounce, two tons of gold is worth $128.6 million or roughly P5.7 billion.

Sumile, who swore to have seen the gold bullion, said he only got a modest reward.

“Matsumoto gave me a wrist watch, a Nikon camera and few cash money as my bonus right after successfully retrieving the black coffin full of gold bars,” said Sumile.

If Matsumoto’s claim is true, the gold bars under the shrine are worth an astounding $640.3 million or about P28.5 billion.

Sumile said Matsumoto had planned to rent a house near the cathedral from where they will dig up a tunnel going all the way to the spot where the Japanese believes the treasure is hidden. But the Filipino guide said Matsumoto could not get a house near the church.

“In fact, we had even tried to talk to the bishop that time to retrieve the gold in the guise of renovating the cathedral. The Japanese offered to donate millions of pesos to the church but we could not get an appointment with the bishop at that time,” said Sumile who served as bodyguard and driver of Matsumoto.

The cathedral was used as an artillery emplacement to bombard Mt. Samat during World War II.

Stories about treasures left by retreating Japanese soldiers abound but none has yet to be authenticated.

Historian Ambeth Ocampo, chairman of the National Historical Institute, once said:

“Two of the wealth myths I usually encounter are the Yamashita treasure and gossip that the Cojuangco fortune was founded on a bag of money…”

“For the past 50 years many people, both Filipinos and foreigners, have spent their time, money and energy in search of Yamashita’s elusive treasure,” Ocampo noted. “What makes me wonder is that for the past 50 years, despite all the treasure hunters, their maps, oral testimony and sophisticated metal detectors, nobody has found a thing.”

OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
thank u big thumbs up by the way thats just a drop in the bucket books can written about this guy hes been many many islands and the stories..sweet hes a real ladies man ......he got style they should make a movie the philippines u see the biggest gold rush ever great for tourism ....look out angeles , subic , baguio, cebu

Last edited:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
sir 666, that is what tom is good at. always laughing and trying to paint a picture that everybody is lying. although some of the people who post pictures here on the internet are also imagining things on the rock markers they see ( i really agree with tom that some of the rocks are just natural rocks but others are also legitimate), there are some people here who are not lying and are not crazy.

i dont have a map and i dont need help from you. im just commenting on your post.

renantagum30 : I like this post. It shows you're open to analytical fair minded pro & con thought. I would just add: No, I don't think you are "lying". I totally believe you are 100% sincere in your beliefs.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
sir 666 said: "am not a claim jumper and could never in a million year get that treasure ,,,, it took a army to put(the treasure ) there u figure it out ."

me too. i agree with sir 666. i cannot get or recover that treasure in a million years. i am not an engineer and i give up already. i salute the japanese engineers who designed that burial of yamashita treasures.

To the both of you I would say: That this just pre-supposes that a 1) a treasure is there, and 2) that an "army" of xx thousand slaves were on-hand to bury it . If that implied implicit set of premises is true, then by all means, everything else you guys are saying is EQUALLY true.

But ask yourself: Since when are those premises "true". Not *COULD* they be hypothetically possible . Eg.: debates over: Given enough conspiracy theories and arguments on slave labor depth statistics, coconut fibers need to float across Atlantic statistics, etc.... So I'm not talking "hypothetical possibilities (they built the Egyptian pyramids by hand labor after all) , I'm talking about IS IT TRUE IN THE FIRST PLACE ?

Not "is it possible?", but "Is it true?" Remember: The Capitol of Japan, at the time was Tokyo. NOT ONE OF THEIR satellite conquests. And ... please ... don't riddle the boards of "how it's possible conspiracy theory arguments of why they'd pick some silly jungle at 4000 ft". I'm just saying, is there MORE PLAUSIBLE answers as to why they couldn't EQUALLY have taken this "supposed treasure" elsewhere too ?

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
sir 666, who is this coin surfer you are talking about?

March 21, 2015 / http://www.tempo.com.ph/2015/03/21/balanga-cathedral-sits-on-p-15-2-b-gold/

BALANGA CITY, Bataan – A Japanese treasure hunter, who claims to be the grandson of a World War II general, is convinced that 10 tons of gold bullion sits under the Cathedral Shrine of St. Joseph....

Loved this post. It's chapter and verse of every single component of a spy thriller treasure story. Look closely and you'll see the hush jobs, the conspiracies, the suspicious behaviors, the he said she saids (heaven forbid telephone game might have been in play), the super immense quantities of gold at stake. Which immediately puts any notion of critical view . Lest you get "left out". It's got the coffins, churches/clergy, and throw in insane depths. Thus: Who can doubt it ?

It's got all the same components Oak Island, for instance.

I am glad that you posted this. But am just asking you and the readers to ask themselves questions. Of whether or not more plausible explanations could exist. Ie.: extraordinary claims require extraordinary proofs.

Last edited:
OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
renantagum30 like in like super man DU30 ....well played basketball near 27 east 22 street usa version but never ran in the man of steel here DU30 hes stronger then P239 ...WELL NEXT TIME SOME TOURISTS GIVE U A HARD TIME ....point out all these fact that other side of the world the atlantic those pirates in that area (they kept good records to those spxxxx) i forgot how many small ancient ships they hauled out of latin amerika and got sunk near fountain of youth area ,,, well what the depth there 200 feet or did they hit the riffs ,,,remember they had a hard job getting all those ship loads right jungles ,,,,400 years later new pirate gang in a different playing field the same game with new equipment ,,, hygraded easy targets banks mints with the right equipment say fort buddha singanocx easy right .... now what the problem ok aveage depth of the seas 6000 feet deep u sink u lose ... uss pirate ships dont like this so what u with all that treasure hid it quick before your on the bottom ,,,,so if all those numbers of all that gold that hygraded was right minus all the gold on the bottom that leave a lot to be still found in say new jersey right

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sir 666, i dont understand some of the words you are saying. but i get some of your points.

i swear i will never go back to treasure hunting again. with all the men in black and men in white watching and with the impossibility of recovering yamashita treasure given our limited engineering skills and background. you also add to the fact that there are so many bombs that exploded in our operations, i cannot risk the lives of my men who are yet young (less than 40). their lives are more important than gold. i cannot explain to their families or relatives when they get killed of the bombs and gases

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
..... with all the men in black and men in white watching and with the impossibility of recovering yamashita treasure given our limited engineering skills and background. ...

Yes. That is one possibility why you can't recover a Yamashita Treasure.

The other possibility is that there isn't a treasure in the first place. Just ... a possibility. Just .... maybe.

OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
am sorry RN30 but men in black might not like words i use ...i dont want to get kick off this site they warned me and seen 2 post just go up in thin air ... and i understand y.... they are doing there job thumbs up to them ... and dont quit u just find someone that does know engineer knows those rocks u might just get lucky and find natural gold treasure people do all the time ....i also knew right from the start u dont have gold fever

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i doubt there are natural golds down there when you see cement rooms, cement vaults and exploding bombs that shook the ground and sounds of falling bars that follows after the explosion and shaking of grounds.

there is no harm for guys like me because i have vowed not to return to treasure hunting again. they can have it all they want.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
i doubt there are natural golds down there when you see cement rooms, cement vaults and exploding bombs that shook the ground and sounds of falling bars that follows after the explosion and shaking of grounds.....

Alas, as interesting as all those things is: We will never be able to conclude that it meant a Yamashita Treasure. One person (you) can claim it was a Yamashita treasure, cleverly boobie-trapped, that slipped from your grips. So close, but ... so far away. The next person could claim that more plausible explanations existed, and it was not a treasure at all.

But as you see EITHER party could be right, and the other party wrong. But, with no treasure to show , then .... you can not say for certain that it was treasure.

OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
RN30 I GUESS YOUR IN LUZON OR DAVAO FROM WHAT I HEARD ...if u feel that way i fully understand and u have done the right thing ,,,,i hope am back on my feet soon am still working a site my problem is to many people in the area .... my 2nd site am hoping to find a map because i know how to find it ,,,,,thats the easy part getting out of this place so the world can see be impossible but i have a ideas one thing i learned go right to the top u know the top DU30

OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
LISTEN MEN IN WHITE dont think i got the fever ,,,,,i know your right 99% of the time ,,,,but am that 1% am survivor 911 X 2 ,,,,,the princess of the stars ..... i never give up to my last breath ....ive been on tv here ,,,no am not bragging i just never quit ..or i be dead already

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes. we have nothing to show because we were failures. we never fully understood how to not let the cement vault. we never fully understood how to recover it without the cement vault fall and slide to another location. we never fully understood how not to set the bombs off. we never fully understood why the ground will shake whenever bombs go off. i mean, how could that be possible when the bombs were laden in 1943-1945. we never fully understood why we hear sounds of metals , numerous of them falling like there were many bars falling . we hear that split second after the grounds shook like there was a mini earthquake.

oh its easy saying there was none. tom in ca could always say and yap here discrediting everyone here. but he is right. we have nothing to show. who else can show his find here? i think nobody got it hit except roxas with his bars and buddha. i can only say, when everytime you hit a cement vault that looks like a septic tank, it is something out of the ordinary. when it vanishes quickly before your eyes after touching it for minutes, what does that tell you? just an ordinary soil or cement structure underneath? when something shook the ground after the cement vault falls and you hear the sounds of the falling bars, is that not a proof that there exist something out of ordinary there?

when i cannot see the shape of my fart,and i cannot present evidence that there is a fart, does it mean that the fart does not exist? there are circumstantial evidence the fart does exist like you smell them.

this is what im saying. there are circumstantial evidence it exist. but we cannot present any physical proof. otherwise, i would not be here chatting. im just helping filipino treasure hunters not to be too stupid in spending money and wasting them .

Last edited:

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
may i ask if it was you who discredited the roxas story? despite the us court judgement?

OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
RN 30 I WISH U HAD BEEN IN THE MILITARY U KNOW HOW TURN THAT CEMENT TO DUST LIKE I DO .....I DREAM OF HAVING A SITE LIKE YOURS GOOD OR BAD SITE BIG THUMBS UP...AND THOSE CLAIMS OF ROXAS ....ROXAS WAS A CLAIM JUMPER AND THAT TREASURE WAS REAL U KNOW THAT ..... NO SOME TOURIST SAYS ITS FAKE NEWS ....I SEEN THIS ALL BEFORE IN N.Y.C THESE EXPERTS NEVER AT A CRASH SITE KNOW EVERY THING ,,, I WAS THERE WHAT PLANES AND WHAT CRASH SITE I DIDNT SEE ANY ....I FOUND PLANE PARTS IN MANY PLACES SOME 60 TO 70 YEARS LATER ,,, BUT COULDNT FIND ANY AS AM STANDING THERE AND THE ONE PART NEAR STARKS NOT FAR FROM THOMAS STREET THAT WAS FAKE NEWS HOW MANY VERTICAL SHAFTS MISSING TRY PLUS 10 ...CEDAR STREET SHAFT GONE I WORKED THAT SHAFT WHAT THEY SHOW U NOTHING ONLY WHAT THEY WANTED TO ....THERE WAS A HURRICANE THAT DAY BUT SOME EXPERT DOES KNOW THAT ,,,,,,DOES HE ...ADD DONT FORGET THE BOYS WITH THE BIG BLOW UP RATS ,,,, U HAVE A GREAT DAY RN30

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread