THE LARGEST TREASURE IN MODERN TIMES

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
what your thoughts about a possible $5 billion treasure ???????..... fact or fiction the hospital ship the Awa Maru has or had this ( yes its on the bottom ) so are lots of other ships ....but MAYBE one or more of these ships unloaded somewhere maybe not in luzon ,,,,,,its possible thousands still believe to this day ....any thoughts on being on cover of forbes magazine ,,,,,, what happen to all the gold that was stolen 1944 to 1945 most of its on the bottom ,,,, what left to be todays next YAMASHITA TREASURE

OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
TOM I ONLY WISH I COULD WRITE LIKE U ......i wish my old friend could of just listen to you before he used that rope around his neck wouldnt listen to what had to said.....u helped me out in the past ,,,,u answered my questions about underwater detecting .....i just seen another total waste of time and hard earned money ......thats 5 in the last 2 days ,,,,,but i learned from there mistakes yes yes yes i learned they show me what not to do ..... ....i love to be on the cover of forbes ,,, it could show me giving all the money away .....GOOD LUCK WITH THOSE DOUBLE EAGLES

Last edited:
E

enochsea7

what your thoughts about a possible $5 billion treasure ???????..... fact or fiction the hospital ship the Awa Maru has or had this ( yes its on the bottom ) so are lots of other ships ....but MAYBE one or more of these ships unloaded somewhere maybe not in luzon ,,,,,,its possible thousands still believe to this day ....any thoughts on being on cover of forbes magazine ,,,,,, what happen to all the gold that was stolen 1944 to 1945 most of its on the bottom ,,,, what left to be todays next YAMASHITA TREASURE

"$5 billion" :laughing9:

that's peanuts compared to whats out here bro... Marcos himself had over a TRILLION USD in the bank. you could find $5 billion in one vault alone. of course you'd probably never be successful at recovering it, but still.

Last edited:
OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
HAVE A QUESTION DID ANYONE EVER SEE A TREASURE MAP OF SANTA CATALINA.... THE AREA WHERE THE US TROOPS MADE THERE LAST BATTLE ON THIS ISLAND ....ITS NOT ON THE INTERNET AND ITS NOT IN THE HISTORY BOOKS ( I DONT THINK I MISSED IT ) .....IT HAPPENED 100% HEARD IT FROM A SOLDIER THAT WAS IN THIS LAST PUSH ( HIS STORY CHECK OUT ) ....WAR WAS ALREADY OVER ON THIS ISLAND ( NO ITS MISSING FROM THE HISTORY BOOKS NOT BECAUSE OF THIS TREASURE,,,,, I UNDERSTAND THE REAL REASON ITS SIMPLE AND LOGICAL ) I PUT DOWN MORE INFO ....BUT THIS SHOULD BE ENOUGH .....IF U HAVE A REAL MAP ILL TRY TO HELP U FIND THE TREASURE ....AND JUST THINK OF ALL THE PEOPLE ON THE TREASURE NET HELPING U TO ....AM NOT KIDDING

OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
enochsea u done digging for today .....your a smart guy ... u know.... i wish i asked mrs marcos all these questions but i learned in this world know your limitations ,,,,even today i wont have the nerve .... its 2018 u know i learned something almost 17 years ago dont believe nothing entil u totally understand the big picture .....another thing never give up its still out there yamashita treasure ,,,, i hope u guys find it good luck

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what your thoughts about a possible $5 billion treasure
huh.gif
huh.gif
?..... fact or fiction the hospital ship the Awa Maru has or had this ( yes its on the bottom ) so are lots of other ships ....but MAYBE one or more of these ships unloaded somewhere maybe not in luzon ,,,,,,its possible thousands still believe to this day ....any thoughts on being on cover of forbes magazine ,,,,,, what happen to all the gold that was stolen 1944 to 1945 most of its on the bottom ,,,, what left to be todays next YAMASHITA TREASURE

my comment:

one site could hold as much as 2billion us dollars for one small site alone for a 50 ton treasure pegged at 1326 usd per troy oz.

i am not privy to the digging made by the japanese during 1945 but based on our crude estimate at what we have located (but not recovered) , one area could hold as much as several vaults in a 20-30 hectare area, while that area has a big bunker that can house several thousand bars (several rows of gold bars lined like a stack of boxes found in warehouses).

one area (imperial area) could hold thousand tons or more . cement vaults with 5-15 tons are just give aways, while a 50 ton gold pile found on open tunnels guard the gold bullion hidden on the walls of the open tunnel. the gold laden on the open tunnel are just hidden in plain view so the recoverers would think there are no more gold hidden somewhere inside the hidden walls of the open tunnels. to get a clear picture of a hidden open tunnel, type davao japanese tunnel or visit the said area.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
for treasure hunters who have experienced treasure hunting in the internet only, and have proclaimed themselves to have experiences by reading on treasure net forums, its easy to dispel stories of actual attempts to recover treasures (not actual attempt to locate because locating is a given). they only say, oh crap these treasures do not exist.

so when actual diggers of yamashita treasures share their real and true stories, all we hear from keyboard treasure warriors are it does not exist. they were never there when those actual treasure hunters operate and locate cement vaults. they were never there when cement vaults slide and transfer to another location. they were never there when bombs would explode and you hear several bars falling on top of each other. they were never there when cement vaults transfer to another location and hear the sounds also of falling bars. they were never there when the tip of your drilling rod produce a yellowish substance and the owner of the area gets greedy by ejecting you from their premises. they were never there when you hit an actual gold pile with your drilling rod on a cave at just 66 feet down below. greed really sets in when the owner of the area thinks he can dispense with some of the members of the group. they thought it was that easy to recover the yamashita gold.

when one is close enough to recover a treasure, either the cement vault slides or you get ejected from the area, it makes me think if the devil is playing the heart of the owner who owns the land where the item is located. the struggle is real, and the struggle is not only in the physical realm. it is also a struggle in the spiritual realm.

OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
ENOCHSEA7 U OK NOW U GOT ME WORRIED i hope u dont work alone u got a 3/4 safety hose down there i hope with u..... i didnt see any bird down there his cage ??? ... u made a statement now its gone ,,,i was doing some reading to day ... came a across some old stories there was many i dont know were to start my old hunting area .....kabankalon city 3 miners died only 20 feet down (CO gas) feb 8 2016 didnt see a cage ....one miner dead bacolod 3 hospitalized cave in vertical mine shaft may 27 2016 i remember that one ,,,,and miners ruined a lake in bindoy old gf live not far from that small lake ,,,,,,,i hope your being careful buy a bird and cage have a 3/4 air hose from top to bottom ,,,,u see that bird drop breath thru the hose and get out fast ,,,,i want to see u on that cover of that magazine alive

OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
renantagum30 u been around along time this young hard working guy from the usa he doesnt know basic mining safety hes got great equipment but he better more careful the deeper he gets (CO gas a silent killer ) before u know its to late ,,,i want to see this guy go back with treasure .... u right about those tourists lots of them are claim jumpers ,,, but dont think those small nugget or coin hunters are any different then u there equipment different but they play there say zed u play your GPR they dont know your game and u dont know theres.....and say a wheel chair guy he wants to be part of the chase so feel sorry for him ,,, he wants to be with u with what he knows ,,,, u probably never been to rex creek alaska right and the other guy never been to say luzon ....i wish i was in rex creek but am to old .....good luck in your hunt hope u to see u on that cover

Last edited:

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i agree. when you go down there, you must have a buddy because when things go wrong, somebody will be able to help you.

with regards to poisonous gas, i really agree with what 666 said. you must have a bird in a cage. sometimes we do that, sometimes we use chicken as chicken is still a bird. when they smell even a small amount of poisonous gas, they die. humans have more tolerance than birds. they can still go up before they go black out. but in our case, we use a body belt tied up on a rope. so that when something goes wrong, we pull that person up using the mechanical machine.

before after every session where we go down the tunnel, we always blow air to the hole. two blowers that are powerful. one blowing down and another one acting as an exhaust. its somewhat not near each other, otherwise, the blowing of air down will be negated by the blower acting as an exhaust.

blowing air for 1-3 hours before going there would usually eliminate the presence of unwanted and poisonous gas. however, we are wary of stones that are broken because sometimes they contain gases. that is the reason why there must be a gas mask at all times. gas mask have cartridges that expires in 2-6 hours. that is why it is so expensive. the gas mask must not be the one used for ordinary purposes. the gas mask must be the one that can ward off poisonous gases, all gases , as we dont know what kind of gases are there ... once we encountered a gas that normally build up down there, and another time, we encountered a rotten smell that came out from the broken cement room. that rotten smell i guess was something different from all the rest. i guess that was poisonous. we only blowed air there for the whole day and the next day. the only one who can smell the rotten air are those that are from up the hole because those that are down there cannot smell those air , having worn those gas mask.

poisonous gas and bombs are two of the deadliest booby traps laden by the japanese. i have not encountered a falling rock that actually fall. i saw several of them that are booby traps, only that i have not encountered one that actually fall and killed our workers. as for bombs, there are bombs that will shake the ground for 20 meters radius, literally shaking the ground for several times. some bombs just set off and you hear them but they dont shake the ground.

that is why it is so dangerous when you treasure hunt by your lonesome. it is too dangerous.

OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
renanttagum30 i see enochsea7 hes listen to u ,,,he got the courage i never had ,,, ive worked in up to 500 foot vertical shafts ,,,but i never go down in a well like that for no treasure on earth ,,,am open pit mining ,,, he got the fever but it looks to me its not as bad as i thought ,,,and for u after seeing this i know your a professional ......ive seen things here i never would of believed if i dont see them with my own eyes ... and yes i believe there could be still treasure probably under a church ....how loboc bohol near the church a boy caught a baby croc thousands of tourists ,,, if a croc could survive in that town where everybody hunting him maybe under a church were the season closed ,,, well am to old to dig a tunnel from the river and am not a claim jumper either ,,,, but a guy with a book of maps has done it and will do it because he got the knowledge and money to do it ,,,,,,and i know u know this ...GOOD LUCK HUNTING ....keep that other with the fever informed

OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
hello tom please dont start a gold rush (joke) remember tom the fever ,,,,,nothing going to change some young guys dreams right or wrong my friend with the rope was about 60 he had the fever to .... me and u enjoy the hunt ... like the driver in basay found a plane ww2 ....100 feet of water ... asks me ..the model ??...i ask some questions ...its a yokosuka p1Y ....how do u know because i know the history of that sulu sea and the plane ....i enjoyed this hunt and had nothing to do with it i never seen the plane ....i never thought i see water dragon ,,, big kamato ,,,philippine tiger ,, in my hunt no deer yet .... i ever found a roman coin here i be in heaven ...no i take a coin machine and detect big trees top to bottom were troop walked on there way home ...more stuff found in trees not under the dirt ,,,to tired of fighting 10 rounds to dig

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Looks like my post got deleted ? Oh well, I still say the treasure is in Monterey , CA, by virtue of WWII military base activity near me. And it's $10 billion , no $5 billion. Lots of rock clues in my neighborhood I could find to substantiate it.

To the mod's: As you can see, even the adherents (666 for example) know I'm just tongue in cheek, drawing on an analogy with which to scrutinize any treasure story. Ie.: the value of various proofs, the degree to which conspiracy motive ideas can be drafted to seem-to-prove anything, etc..

I mean/meant no disrespect, badgering, etc... If I came off that way, sorry. I shoulda kept it briefer. But, as you can see from 666' reply, he knows I'm just clowning around. I am truly fascinated (perhaps to a fault) of treasure as it's relates to human psychology.

OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
WAIT a minute .... 2 posts i seen with my own eyes just gone .....one from a young miner was a good post yesterday ....another from a scholar was a good post today ,,,,,,,what the pattern ...i guess am not seeing things ....must be men in black ,,,, well i hope this aint 911 again ...am paranoid now ,,,,, this is a test ,,,,,,,

OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
WARNING IF U HAVE THAT MAP AND WANT MY HELP OVER THE INTERNET...am not a claim jumper and could never in a million year get that treasure ,,,, it took a army to put there u figure it out remember its on NPA land am not kidding see it with my own eyes NPA ....SEND YOUR reply in either code (any code) or visayan .......tom stop laughing am not joking ..... had a big made in the USA drone watching me i gave it the sign if u see the horns on the map u got the right map .....yes its dangerous and it took a army to pit there (no slaves ) u aint got time to leave markers (there bodies) remember your camping up wind ....im waiting good luck

Last edited:

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sir 666, that is what tom is good at. always laughing and trying to paint a picture that everybody is lying. although some of the people who post pictures here on the internet are also imagining things on the rock markers they see ( i really agree with tom that some of the rocks are just natural rocks but others are also legitimate), there are some people here who are not lying and are not crazy.

i dont have a map and i dont need help from you. im just commenting on your post.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sir 666 said: "am not a claim jumper and could never in a million year get that treasure ,,,, it took a army to put(the treasure ) there u figure it out ."

me too. i agree with sir 666. i cannot get or recover that treasure in a million years. i am not an engineer and i give up already. i salute the japanese engineers who designed that burial of yamashita treasures.

OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
renantagum30 ,,,i know u dont need my help and i know u dont have map ......am asking all the other viewers here ....i know your the real thing not some tourist claim jumper .......i sorry dont miss understand me i was never making any of those comments toward u ....your here helping other members out 100% in understanding the hunt and i give u a big thumbs up for that ....and that coin surfer dude he trying to learn my secrets on surfing his coil over my trees ...u know more been found in big trees he make the first mistake head for the park (only problem the wasnt there 1944 ) u know that and i know but i didnt let him see my map of the trail out here ...

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
its ok sir. i did not make any reference to you , but to tom in ca.

i claim yamashita treasure exist, only that it cannot be recovered by a single individual

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread