sea.thunter7

Jun 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im pretty 1000% sure that when you use metal detector, you cannot find japanese buried gold. that is 100 out of 100, you are gonna fail.

are you a first time treasure hunter? japanese engineers are way smart than letting their buried items be detected by a metal detector. cant you see that not a lot of treasure hunters can get it even if they use metal detectors?

if they cannot be found by a metal detector, what does that tell you... there is an anti metal detector

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
before it slides, you will see it. dont you worry. it will vanish before your eyes. there are no super natural or occult involved. just plain engineering made by the japanese engineers.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dont use radars. just drill. and dig.philippine soils are highly mineralized.

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
renantagum right about the highly mineralized soil but not right about all metal detectors and all finds.... i know of 2 finds with metal detectors both were less then 7 feet deep ... .....metal detectors have there limits and vlf are almost worthless .... if i was u i look at what ww 2 relic hunters are using what i seen they are all pulse induction large coil machines .... that 808 would have problems in bad soil or with iron rocks and the target has to be very large bigger then a 8 kilo bar of gold ....with a big deep target drilling is the best method like renantagum says ....all dosing devices are worthless ...good luck and happy hunting

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
I can agree on part of this, but remember in 1944, the technology was minimal. It seems to require 4 detectors. A large PI unit, a smaller PI unit, something like an ETrac, and a pinpointer. As far as dowsing not working,, don't bet on it.
If you are 75% in the US, you will be at 25 to 40 in the Philippines. Why? The amount of natural gold, the decoys, and the strong remnant signals.
Then it's down to how to filter unprocessed out.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
have you recovered anything in the philippines using the 4 detectors? im just curious. i am a failure in locating any jap looted gold.

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
renantagum30 u know 1 , 2, 3 , 10 metal detectors are only part of locating gold ,,,,being over the right spot and knowing the type of soil is everything .....what i have seen if your in a area of large amounts of black sand or big iron rocks all metal detectors are worthless past 5 feet deep ....and i never heard of anyone finding anything with dowsing its just a scam to get there foot in the door even with a $8000 dollar minelab 7000 its probably limited to probably 8 feet on a large target with normal soil ...

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so has anybody recovered any jap looted gold yet? or nobody? im referring to those who are pursuing it, and not hitting it accidentally

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
i dont know of anyone that found more then a few small bars on the island of negros its possible one large treasure could still be on land here and maybe one in the sea .....where your at theres has to be more possible sites what i know of cebu and bohol they are a waste of time for large land treasure sites ...the best area for treasure hunting i know of is in the straits north of samar i figure at least 5 treasure ships there (not japanese treasure )

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
renantagum i dont know anything about the soil in davao area or what type of device u use to look ....what i did was i went to the junk shop with a 5 gallon bucket and bought 60 kilos of common brass then i got 6 bags of the wet sand from the beach ... i tested my metal detector to see if i could detected under 3 feet of the sand ....u do the same test on the side of a enbankment to determine at what depth the device works good take notes of what sounds u heard this will give u a idea whats possible if u could try 800 kilos of brass for ton target better yet ...at the site check the whole area real good with what settings u think are right from these tests if u get a few readings in the area its probably metal rocks hot rocks or what ever u what to call it ....i only dig if i got one clear target in a large area ...i guess in your area it could be deep where am at 2 feet to 10 feet tops any deeper a waste of time u only find water ....good luck and dont give up and the only loss is when u resell the brass back to the junk shop

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
I have been able to eliminate 2 targets that were " sure" things,, lol. Now I have 3 that are positive on all machines. Only time and shovels will tell. If it stops raining. ..

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
fenixdigger u had 5 targets and now your down to 3 targets that show positive on all 3 machines .....what i see of the equipment u listed i guess u know about how deep the targets are ...u dont mention how big a area these 3 targets are in ....in baseball 3 strikes and your out .... i wish u luck have fun digging ....but ive seen many large iron core rocks where am at and i only dig if theres only one target in a very large area

sadam

Jun 29, 2019
mindanao
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WHAT ABOUT THIS INFO THAT IVE GOT?? LOCATIN MINDANAO WE ONLY NEED A TERRA EZ RES PRO FINANCIER...
map2.jpg
lolo.png

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Why should he need money to dig ??? IF he really believes he be already digging not asking for money .....Think.... everyone needs money and the odds there a treasure are a million to one no one waits 74 years with a story like this if its for real ....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread