who are treasure hunters here in davao city or samal?

Ecominer

Banned
Mar 20, 2003
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gemini III; Garrett Master Hunter;2009 Minelab Explorer SE Pro; Quantro Discovery Land Tone Magetometer 1A;
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For those who are willing to hear let them hear. I have a little experience, but I'm not as professionally as some of you obviously are.

You can go off looking for a treasure thinking all marks or stones are treasure sign, but they are not. The Japanese never thought up all of their marks on their own, but got there start somewhere else. After they learned how to do it they then started being creative and went off on a tangent creating a lot of different kinds.

Rock markers, and signs originated in the mid-east prior to the crusades. The Europeans were made up of a variety of religious peoples, primarily the Jesuits who obtained this information from those who returned from israel, and used it to hide their treasures in Europe when disbanded by the Pope.

To make a long story short, after gold and silver was found in Central and South America the Jesuits were sent to provide religious conversion for the Indians. Religion was not the primary reason they were sent there though, because they were brilliant mathameticians, miners, and builders. Looking back on history they were sent into the growing undeveloped areas of Northern Mexico and New Mexico in the US. They mined large deposits of gold and silver. When the Indians revolted in 1680 many of the Jesuits died and their gold and silver supplies were buried or totally lost when the Indians covered up the mines.

One of the rules the King of Spain had was that all Royal mines must have trail markers to the mines and an alternate way to leave the mine. Numerous sign were derived and their are a large number of materials identifying this system, but those who have copied others work do not necessarily have the correct interpretation of what those marks stand for.

I have learned how to read these stones and in the process have found over 70 closed mines in New Mexico.

Some how the Jesuits must have gone to Japan. I have not researched it, but somehow their knowledge and wisdom arrived in Japan anyway. How do I know?

Yamashita treasure uses a lot of the Jesuit symbols. I have four separate groups I have been working with over the past year. They tell me what they have found and send me pictures when I request, and they dig on. So far the interpretation of rocks and marks we have collaborated on has been quite beneficial. In the past week we have had success.

You can buy fancy metal detectors and put down the methods people are using to find this treasure, but if you start putting down peoples methods of looking for treasure, their treasure may be lost for good.

When you find a stone marker, don't move it without taking pictures of it from a variety of angles. Use a compass and determine the directions it may be pointing. Draw it, take a picture of it, write it down, but NEVER say you will remember it and then not record it.

Never blow up a marker rock or destroy it in any way. Leave it there,. You can dig around it or under it, but don't move it or destroy it. Once it is gone no one will be able to use it for a marker no matter how good your memory is.

If you learn how to read rocks you may well become rich beyond your dreams.

Donfilipino

Mar 22, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree,

Good to know ,
some idea ,, and well said,,

=Ecominer;6402270]For those who are willing to hear let them hear. I have a little experience, but I'm not as professionally as some of you obviously are.

You can go off looking for a treasure thinking all marks or stones are treasure sign, but they are not. The Japanese never thought up all of their marks on their own, but got there start somewhere else. After they learned how to do it they then started being creative and went off on a tangent creating a lot of different kinds.

Rock markers, and signs originated in the mid-east prior to the crusades. The Europeans were made up of a variety of religious peoples, primarily the Jesuits who obtained this information from those who returned from israel, and used it to hide their treasures in Europe when disbanded by the Pope.

To make a long story short, after gold and silver was found in Central and South America the Jesuits were sent to provide religious conversion for the Indians. Religion was not the primary reason they were sent there though, because they were brilliant mathameticians, miners, and builders. Looking back on history they were sent into the growing undeveloped areas of Northern Mexico and New Mexico in the US. They mined large deposits of gold and silver. When the Indians revolted in 1680 many of the Jesuits died and their gold and silver supplies were buried or totally lost when the Indians covered up the mines.

One of the rules the King of Spain had was that all Royal mines must have trail markers to the mines and an alternate way to leave the mine. Numerous sign were derived and their are a large number of materials identifying this system, but those who have copied others work do not necessarily have the correct interpretation of what those marks stand for.

I have learned how to read these stones and in the process have found over 70 closed mines in New Mexico.

Some how the Jesuits must have gone to Japan. I have not researched it, but somehow their knowledge and wisdom arrived in Japan anyway. How do I know?

Yamashita treasure uses a lot of the Jesuit symbols. I have four separate groups I have been working with over the past year. They tell me what they have found and send me pictures when I request, and they dig on. So far the interpretation of rocks and marks we have collaborated on has been quite beneficial. In the past week we have had success.

You can buy fancy metal detectors and put down the methods people are using to find this treasure, but if you start putting down peoples methods of looking for treasure, their treasure may be lost for good.

When you find a stone marker, don't move it without taking pictures of it from a variety of angles. Use a compass and determine the directions it may be pointing. Draw it, take a picture of it, write it down, but NEVER say you will remember it and then not record it.

Never blow up a marker rock or destroy it in any way. Leave it there,. You can dig around it or under it, but don't move it or destroy it. Once it is gone no one will be able to use it for a marker no matter how good your memory is.

If you learn how to read rocks you may well become rich beyond your dreams.[/QUOTE]

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Imperial Japanese did use past knowledge from Jesuit and Pirates, but they took it a step farther. They started excavating treasure sites from 1936-1942. They prepared them mostly to fall deep down natural underground river fissure cracks if dug straight down on or their tunnel designs were not followed properly. Proper directions were poured into the cement or buried to show where to go safely without hitting Booby traps which were bombs, poisons and different styles to make treasure disappear if not done right. They left open tunnels directly down to vaults, so when they got the treasures in 1942, they went in, put gold in vaults, cemented up that tunnel and put big bottles if cyanide poison chemical warfare in it. Leaving that route closed forever, and only safe way in was their twisting, turning booby trapped 18x27 inch oval tunnels to get in safely.

OP
OP
R

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If they managed to get in on that oval passage, how do they break that cement

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread