Defusing WW2 explsives in cave with boxes of gold bars.

South Sea mariner

Nov 5, 2016
At sea my ship
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Defusing WW2 explosives in a cave with boxes of gold bars.

Hola Amigos

If its a fake clip? A lot of effort been put into it? It sounds like a tidal cave? If its the real Deal? Wow!

But one question if its a real recovery why publicize it?

I let you decide?

For me it hard to know what is real and whats not with so much fake news on the net?

Is it hand grenades or ceramic landmines around half buried crates of gold?

Japanese Hand grenades and mines below

IJType99HandGrenade-w.jpg

836873_-_photo_1_1467293999_img.jpg

Mal

Last edited:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Good question Mal. Maybe it is being publicised so there is a record for everyone to see, not like the last time when the guy had everything confiscated and then sent to prison. I wonder if anyone on this team is that guy's son ? If it is fake, they went to a lot of trouble to make it appear real. This is interesting as it stands and thanks for sharing.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes. that is the point. if you have recovered something like that, those are like 30 tons. or more. so why publicize it? 30 tons is like 60 billion pesos. should you be more secretive and not show off if you get something like that?

red flags:

1 . the guy is wearing a diving gear, unlike others. i dont see why anyone would be wearing a gear down the cave. wearing a gear without an oxygen is like stupid or i dont k now. anyway, the other people down there are not wearing one. there is no need to wear a diving gear down the cave i believe.

2. it seems scripted. the one wearing the gear is like busy talking with the end in view of convincing the viewers the item is real.

and what seems so scripted is , he was showing to the viewers of the video, he has a gas mask. and that there was a need for him to wear a gas mask? and why is that? if he needs to wear a gas mask, how about the others? why are there no gas mask for the others. in fact, one person there was just covering his nose with a t-shirt wrapped around his nose. only one person with the black diving gear/suit has a gas mask. the filter in the gas mask is also so wet. i dont know if it will work or not.

3. if the wires are really connected to the bomb, and if there is really a bomb, why would others be there. there were like 3 people aside from the one wearing a black diving gear.

if the video and the item is really real, would it be the natural tendency of persons watching to not go there near where the guy is defusing a bomb (cutting the wires connected to the bomb) ? like a bomb demolition team, all the spectators and kibitzers would really be shooed away from the ground zero in case the bomb will explode.

if i was there and i was made to watch an actual defusing of the bomb, i would really not agree. better be safe than sorry. if that guy is crazy, i would not be around him when the guy will explode. so if that is real, why are there 2-3 kibitzers just beside that guy? that is the single biggest argument that this video is NOT real.

they were trying to make their fake items look like real. they want to make it look like real and try to convince gullible person to ask for money for them to move the item, just like what GBOy is doing in the internet.

if it is real, why the need to convince others it is real?

attached are pictures of 10 tons, 100 tons and 2.5 tons (the one in the pick up truck)

Attachments

• demonocracy-gold-10_tons-100_tons.jpg
    demonocracy-gold-10_tons-100_tons.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 151
  • demonocracy-gold-vs-chevrolet_2500-vs-cash.jpg
    demonocracy-gold-vs-chevrolet_2500-vs-cash.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BUT small tunnels are really filled with water. so dont be curious why the cave in the video is filled with water.

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
looks like a stupid scam to me ....in water for 74 years i guess who ever buys this video buys the fake gold (24k) the real gold i seen was 18K more copper looking not as bright ......greed makes people stupid

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
ive seen pistols rifles swords grenades found at 4000 foot elevation in the jungle after more then 50 years ....it was hard to tell it was a handgun ....if thats salt water in that cave or tide water next time u go detecting on a beach look at the piers and the steel in the water ....wire would never last that long..... cable dost even last that long 74 years ....always underwater all the time is different story little or no oxygen things last .....that video is the bait to sell those phoney bars ....they should of added some human bones or skulls in the cave

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah. i agree. its a scam...they are convincing others to buy their bars.

these people who are scamming people should be thrown to jail. no leniency

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread