We need a investors or financier to get The JAPANESE TREASURE HERE IN MINDANAO becaus

taitlog00

Feb 16, 2019
Mindanao
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone and to all my fellow TH. We have a site here in Philippines Mindanao an old Japanese Camp and Full of GIGANTIC MARKERS AND SIGN. (Deleted by mod for rule infractions. ) ] IMG_20180815_175853.jpg IMG_20180815_161424.jpg IMG_20180407_122358.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20180815_175839.jpg
    IMG_20180815_175839.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 199
Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Taitlog, our rules forbid using TreasureNet to solicit or raise funds.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Well yes, of course. That's what ANYONE does when "hiding" a fabulous treasure: They riddle the site with "giant markers". In order to "mark" the thing they just "hid". :dontknow:

TN13

Feb 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This wouldn't be a paid-by-History-Channel marketing person trying to drum up interest in the upcoming series, would it?

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Well yes, of course. That's what ANYONE does when "hiding" a fabulous treasure: They riddle the site with "giant markers". In order to "mark" the thing they just "hid". :dontknow:

:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::icon_thumright:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

First thing I would do is look for a Unique Spot.
One with Immovable Objects whether those objects were Marked, or not. Or
Or shaped like animals, walls, or Whatever, And then I'd look around for a Spot
like Caves, Crevices or whatever to hide things in.
if non exist I'd look for the Closest Spots that can be Dug.
If I Have an Army with me.
After it's Buried, I'd consider having them move some of the large Rock Terrain
on the Freshly Dug & Covered Hole to make it look as Natural as Possible.
Figuring When I Come back, I Know I'll need Dynamite or an army of Trusted Men
to Help. re dig it. but preferably less then I'd needed to use to Hide it.
and call it a day.

unless of course if I was that Paranoid.
and Unscrupulous enough to off everyone else who knows, too.

But Treasure Signs can even be CK & LW forever in a Heart . or 666.
A WW2 Treasure could be Buried under a Spanish Direction Marker.
If the burier figures they will remember the Spot Better

Don't Rule out that "100% Natural" Boulder that looks like Groucho Smoking a Cigar
that blew up in his face :coffee2:

I'd wager People have Buried Caches at or Near Billboards
on the Lonely Roads to LasVegas.
Just so they Have money for the Trip home if they Crap out in Vegas.

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
ANOTHER dreamer what other proof do u have ...let me guess no large port , no map , any past down witness stories , how do know that japanese soldiers made those large carvings ....since when do u need money to dig ??? i hope u soon find a heart shaped rock and after 50 feet of digging u use some common mining rules like a air hose ... remember poison gas carbon monoxide it was used by all miners below 10 feet down ... and if your in davao near the coast remember there are booby traps set for military reasons ... good luck and have fun

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure.net draws in all the people who want funds but have no clue on how to get them, I find this amusing... google search treasure and boom treasure.net "these guys will give me money to dig holes", hey i guess ya gotta start some were and why not here, seems like a google search for funding a treasure hunt might be a better option, here ill make it easy for ya

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...z.......0i71j35i304i39j0i13j33i10.SjCq212qEw8

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Toecutter it looks like u have good intentions in helping ...but let me point out that 99% of the digs here are total scams ...i lived there for over 15 years and studied the sites ...i seen fake makers fake gold bars fake maps fake sites tourist are easy targets etc ....another thing the money could get them killed ( the honest ones ) they will dig to the center of the earth if they believe some rum story ...i lost count at over 30 dead and there was never no gold just a stupid story ...yes treasure exist there but the odd of still finding after millions have search good luck

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
Where do I sign up! I want a share of that gold!

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Toecutter ...if your thinking of using that fund site for a dig some where in the world ...do your self a favor and do a search if there any complaints filed on that site or if anyone has used that site that believable ....what am guessing its a scam where u give info and they use this info ..or its a scam to get u to dig if they believe and they watch and steal what your about to find ....i could be wrong ...but i seen 2x in south east asia people used for digging sent out for a food brake and when the came back the gold and the ones funding the site were gone

Last edited:

sadam

Jun 29, 2019
mindanao
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
REAL HISTORY AND INFORMATION FROM JAPAN BURRIED TREASURE IN PHILIPPINES

WHAT ABOUT THIS INFORMATION?? I DO HAVE A REAL MAP ON JAPANESE TREASURE IM HERE IN MINDANAO AREA... LOOKING FOR A TEAM FOR JOINT VENTURES ABOUT THIS PROJECT.... WE ALREADY HAVE THE MAP AND THE LAND OWNER IS ALREADY DONE SIGNING CONTRACT ABOUT HIS/HER SHARES... MSG ME FOR THOSE WHO REALLY KNOW ABOUT JAPANSES TREASURE HERE IN MINDANAO AREA...
lolo.png
map2.jpg

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sadam, what kind of team are you looking for?

Do you need a geologist, a heavy equipment operator, or just
venture capital?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread